WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:26 pm 

this is my first time here
After practicing the Quantum Pause for a few weeks I experienced The Presence ' hello - I am you & you are me '
now what ? I would like to have some contact with someone who has also had the experience.
michael301

Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi Michael.....welcome to the forum.....to some degree methinks everybody here has experienced this presence which keeps getting stronger.. :D
Mark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
welcome, brettbkr301, to the WMF ... congradulations ... the SI must think you are ready to transform ... or have you begun already?

one might assume, that since you are familiar with the QP technique, that you may also be familiar with the rest of the WMMs ... "now what?" is up to you... why don't you get to know the rest of you here: http://www.wingmakers.com/anatomyofindi ... sness.html

I tend to agree with Mark, that we have all "met" the SI - recognized it, and never forgot that moment, whether we knew what a Sovereign Integral was at the time or not ... and no doubt, the experience(s) are different for each of us... this may sound strange, but I recognized it, but didn't know what it was or why it appeared, until I read the PCI :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:45 pm 

Strange – found someone to relate with & don’t know what to say. Transforming? Yes- A Quickening- an Awakening (to borrow from Stewart Wilde. He’s the one who helped me kick my ego’s ass ..i’m so grateful..) Yes I’m transforming- baby steps it seems. (frustrating ) Awake, but to be honest, feeling as though ‘I’m blowing it.’ My SI experience; Laying in bed - turned out the light for the night & as I was laying my head down, my mind on nothing, It (SI) came from nowhere – felt someone else was looking through my eyes – with amusement. I was seeing for the first time – now that I Know…why am I trying to explain the ineffable ? “ I am you & you are me & we are all together- right now…,” Seems I may have gone a bit Manic after that. & what was the deal with all the seemingly ‘blank’ downloads- at the oddest times- (my mind was feeling...,) I was getting before the The Presence?
Yes, I’ve gone through everything on the WMakers web site (couldn’t stop listening to James audio interviews) Now.. Patience my ass…, lol Guess I’m looking for another ‘pointer’ or ‘activation’ …I don’t know- maybe I need to sit down & talk with Donald Duck… :lol: feels good to write this…

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:29 am 
Posting Freak

well, yes, I re wrote my reply several time trying to find the proper "tone" so as not to diminish the experience ... but how could I ?

the first time I saw "it" - it was in the mirror ... looking very much like the ch 17 painting :shock: ... I literally hit the deck after I got over the initial shock :lol: I laugh now but it scared the bjezus out of me ... I did not take a second look ... I recognized it ... I sure did - it had my eyes ... no mistaking that and it was in me just under my skin.

and that wasn't the only time, the next time it made its presence known, I was in the shower watching glyps form as the water danced on my eyelids - and there it was - in a triangle - just the eye - looking at me ... and it didn't go away when I opened my eyes ... so I left (snicker) but I recognized MY eye in that triangle again ... no doubt it was me - watching me.

about then, our mutual friend (Soul) drug me by the heart (WN) through one last "school" to fill in all the cracks in my foundation ... and it presented itself to me as a flame during meditation while I was there, it appeared almost identical to the one in the Habitat of the soul painting, color and golden crown and all ... maybe it took on all those shapes, so I'd be blown away when I got to the Wingmakers website and saw them in the paintings ... I was!

Like James says, when it happens it is something that you can not fail to recognize as "most profound" (word fail me)

each time I saw it, I became more comfortable with it ... by the last time, I was deeply immersed in the WMMs ... and welcomed its presence - its form on this occasion was that of the kindly SECU (in the mirror again)... we were familiar with each other after spending so much time in the Chamber of Self, but even then, I must tell you, I did not know that it was the Sovereign Integral (I thought the SI was "formless" and I was seeing the Entity ) ... I only put it all together when I read the PCI ... I did recognize it, as (a part of) me - at a heart level but it was James, sharing FSI, that introduced its identity to me ... my only clue was the WM art connection.

As mentioned, it is a different experience for us all and James talks about the SI making its presence known, and coming closer ... how much closer could you get (giggle) He also said that these intelligent energy systems have been living in their own world - maybe it just found its way into your consciousness ? Or maybe your being aware of it, allowed it access to your consciousness ... apparently the QP is a key to Its world.

but doing the QP gives me another perspective of the SI, when I use that opportunity to look through its eyes :wink: and I believe those "blank" states were when you were doing just that ... how long have you been doing the QP even kinda consistently ... if I may ask ... because it really takes a while to adjust to the vastness of its vision though the quantum lens ... by the fourth rep, (of the QP) I really can't focus with the HIs limited vision - because by then I am mindlessly enmeshed in our shared breath - all the chatter and frequency modulation stops and I am suspended in timelessness til the woodpeckers start hammering at dawn :?

I hope that will put your mind somewhat at ease - its normal (cough) for a "truth seeker" or someone exploring their Self... and maybe we should consider how long it has been waiting to make its presence known, but held back until we were more prepared or we'd flip out HA HA .. understandably impatient now to be reunited in a Sovereign Integrals state of consciousness ... thanks for sharing this experience, and for the opportunity to share my own.... I told the members here about the last encounter when it happened (04) but nothing impresses them 8)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:52 pm 
Posting Freak

I am You....You are Me......We are One together in Unity........7th Dimension.....for sure.....my opinion/guess. :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:01 pm 

your experiences.. cool…so very cool
To answer your question regarding how long; I had ‘discovered ’ WM probably 2-3 weeks ( that alone ‘blew me mind’ & I totally submersed myself into the material) before starting the QP technique, then as I’ve mentioned, it was @3wks to ‘ Suuuurpriiiiise – I Am Here ‘ (allow me to introduce YourSelf to MeSelf ) It’s been 5-6 mths now & haven’t experienced anything since. I occasionally feel like some kind of lame rejected heart broken lover. (& prior to WM-. doing Shadow Work through S Wilde for @ 2yrs. ) Honestly- when practicing QP afterwards, it felt somewhat…ineffective… as though I should move on to something else- job done- activation completed <grin> - dropped off at the other shore, but meThinks I should reThink. Thank You & I seem to be picking up more- in between the lines- here to- possibilities. That & maybe I need to ‘settle-in’ & take ur easy – quit looking for the next Great Adventure. Spend some time in the forum lookin around. Sound like a plan ? (not that I like Plans ) Thanks Again

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:01 pm 
Posting Freak

OK ... James talks about a "symmetry of spheres" (a group of incarnates) who are "programed to transform" ... makes sense that they would show up as the "shift" happens. he says that they are "coming in through the backdoor" so it sounds like they are right at home with these new concepts.

If you want to hang around and see what there is being revealed by the new intelligence, there is plenty of food for thought Archived here... and in the "What's new" section section of the WM's website ... there are four (IMO) vital "techniques" that you may want to experience (besides the QP) (3) found in the Fourth Philo and one in the 5th Lyricus Discourse ... if you would like to contribute your energy to the Gird of Compassion (greatly appreciated) there is the Event Temples website that has some materials - one suggests it is a "spiritual imperative" as well - another introduces a technique that nourishes the planet - there is a technique suggested that will help you visualize and energize you new "geometry" (Merkaba) ... the list goes on ... I've been here almost 9 years (next month) and never been bored a single day . :D

If you read Jame's latest interviews, I am sure you came across the part that said this forum would become a place where we could "stratigize" getting this work out ...( building skyscrapers in the wilderness )... James is working on a big project now, that features a novel that comes in volumes that will no doubt be embedded with "new intelligence" ... we never know what is next, but he said somewhere down the line that he plans on having seven websites - right now there are three, with one in the wings ... so you may want to soak in what you can, or better still copy it on paper before they start controlling the internet ...

yea, what's the rush, can you honestly say that you have mastered your emotions ... snicker ... you can get plenty of practice here :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:14 pm 
Posting Freak

This is so newbies can see what starduster is like when you don't agree with her or don,t allow her to bully you.

Quote:
starduster wrote:
I thought you were in Alaska Golda ... and that Shay is in the middle of western Canada ... close? or did you move south?
oops, did I give away your general location ...? I have no idea where SdeC lives ... but maybe that accounts for your high and mighty attitudes if you are all Canucks :lol:

I saved that picture of you gals the last time you got together ... member this ?

,,,,.Espri,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Golda

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:54 pm 
Posting Freak

funny ain't it ... I thought so too ... I am sure you can discern for yourself the intended humor - but some people like to bleed all over when they get pricked, kicking at pointy merkabas ... if they were really magic like the ladies pictured in that wonderful mythology , they would appreciate this ingredient in their brew.... giggles, that soften crabby ole witches's scowls are always appreciated ... can't you just hear them cackling with glee at something discovered in the mind's eye ? :lol: .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:09 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
funny ain't it ... I thought so too ... I am sure you can discern for yourself the intended humor - but some people like to bleed all over when they get pricked, kicking at pointy merkabas ... if they were really magic like the ladies pictured in that wonderful mythology , they would appreciate this ingredient in their brew.... giggles, that soften crabby ole witches's scowls are always appreciated ... can't you just hear them cackling with glee at something discovered in the mind's eye ? :lol: .

Your real intent is felt here by the intended recipients of your malice, jealousy and intention to dispel them from the forum. and it's here for all to see in the rawness of your intent and accountability for lack of any demonstration of any of the 6 Heart Virtues. What is discussed on this thread is the arrival of the Sovereign Integral by someone who wants to share the experience. This is to let that person know the nature of who he is sharing that experience with so he can see if it matches his experience. This is so he can experience or chose to experience starduster in her chosen way to be and what she is endeavoring to bring this forum down too .

This is so newbies can see what starduster is like when you don't agree with her or don,t allow her to bully you.

Quote:
starduster wrote:
I thought you were in Alaska Golda ... and that Shay is in the middle of western Canada ... close? or did you move south?
oops, did I give away your general location ...? I have no idea where SdeC lives ... but maybe that accounts for your high and mighty attitudes if you are all Canucks :lol:

I saved that picture of you gals the last time you got together ... member this ?

,,,,.Espri,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Golda

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:29 am 
Posting Freak

ancient true wisdom : The faults you find in others are always your own

no one is falling for this distorted perception and deceptive agenda (that you revealed) of yours Shay or for your self victimization. It 's funny, if you have a sense of humor, but apparently you don't and now you are trying to make a big deal out of a joke - unless that IS a picture of you :shock:
this is elementary school stuff ... and very transparent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:49 am 
Posting Freak

Your post with your intent to diminish people who you find threatening. In your face to be accountable. YOU STARTED IT WITH THIS POST.

Quote:
starduster wrote:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:12 am 

Quote:
In this scope of fairness, we, as individuals, do not need to consume ourselves with vengence, envy, anger, resentment, victimhood, or suffering. We do need, however, to forgive injustice; and understand why it exists in our world; and appreciate the wisdom we can gain from it; and express compassion to those who are entangled in it's web; and be humble in our understanding so judgement does not befall us; and radiate valor to sensibly share our understanding to the headwaters of injustice, intolerance, and fanaticism in all it's forms.

James. When - Which - How Practice
foreward

Last edited by ziearmo on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:43 am 

My experiences with Quantum Pause are quite simple but often very beautiful. i don't know if I've experienced 'The Presence' although I have experienced a very still awareness without the mind giving me a running commentary. These haven't lasted very long but are special and leave a wonderful aura even after meditating. The longest experience happened when I wasn't 'formally' meditating on QP but just enjoying the movement of my breath while driving. I seemed to slip into that QP awareness for quite a while but I was fully in control. It felt very 'right' for want of a better word and it's something that stood out as I had never really had that feeling before.
Sometimes in formal QP I intermix the rising heart technique in the consolidation period and it can be quite beautiful. On my in-breath I picture the light from the Central sun entering my body through my head past the pineal gland, encircling my energetic heart and then going out horizontally along my 'light wings' to encircle the globe. Doing this I feel a great presence of 'love' in my heart region. Of course I still have my mind butting in with all sorts of rubbish but some days are better than others and they are in the majority :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 am 
 WWW  Profile

ziearmo wrote:
My experiences with Quantum Pause are quite simple but often very beautiful. i don't know if I've experienced 'The Presence' although I have experienced a very still awareness without the mind giving me a running commentary. These haven't lasted very long but are special and leave a wonderful aura even after meditating. The longest experience happened when I wasn't 'formally' meditating on QP but just enjoying the movement of my breath while driving. I seemed to slip into that QP awareness for quite a while but I was fully in control. It felt very 'right' for want of a better word and it's something that stood out as I had never really had that feeling before.
Sometimes in formal QP I intermix the rising heart technique in the consolidation period and it can be quite beautiful.

On my in-breath I picture the light from the Central sun entering my body through my head past the pineal gland, encircling my energetic heart and then going out horizontally along my 'light wings' to encircle the globe. Doing this I feel a great presence of 'love' in my heart region. Of course I still have my mind butting in with all sorts of rubbish but some days are better than others and they are in the majority :D

ziearmo this is beautifully written, thank you.

The Rising Heart paper gives us the way in which to activate our "light body." Thus, making it stronger every time we do the exercise. I went back to the Rising Heart paper and found this part which really touched my heart in a new way. The Quantum Pause is getting our light body to integrate with our physical body so that we can be the six heart virtues radiating the love of the soul to our postings, to our friends, to our family, and to our world without the judgment. James says that we may or may not feel something, we have to Trust the process works.

Quote:
This is a time of action, and the action is to activate your light body to its purposeful role within your human instrument, and to share its higher light frequencies to the human emotional field. This activity re-grids the collective heart and connective mind to the emerging culture of the one, unified planet moving in the upward spiral of the seven dimensional hypersphere in which all beings within its quantum and spacetime presence are unified with the planet, and the planet with the Central Sun.

In this future time, beings will be galactic citizens and they will commune with other inter-galactic citizens and see the universe as they now see the planet. Each of you who embody the light of the Central Sun, and not only carry it with you, but purposefully radiate it through your actions of intelligent love and the virtuous heart, you are builders of this future time, and your actions will be acknowledged with its direct experience.

The breath through the Rising Heart is an activator of your light body. Internal coherence within your human instrument is the sustaining and evolving force of this activation, independent of the travails that befall you or the human family. You can generate this internal coherence through the practice of breathing through the Rising Heart and expressing the radiant beauty of the higher light through the virtues of the heart, the intelligence of the higher mind, and the ascedant beauty of the spirit we all share.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:37 am 
Posting Freak

I think valor to be one of the most misunderstood virtues. What I posted of what starduster originally posted is saying NO MORE to her habit of doing this kind of thing when she doesn't like certain people on the forum and does what she can to get rid of them. We are not doormats for her. She is the only person on the forum who claims to be "transformed" and her behavior is the worst save her friend who supports her with similar behavior. They both make a sham of the WMM and neither seem to have any intention of exercising the Virtues let alone treating people with respect. I choose not to ignore this and will bring it to her attention every time she does it. I do not do this out of revenge or any of those lower frequencies that is where she reacts from. I do this because noone else will because it isn't politically expedient for them to do so and most don't know how to handle it or are afraid of her derisive sarcasm. In the scheme of all things I do forgive this, understand and do feel compassion for her and markz but it doesn't mean I will allow either of them to get away with this kind of behavior because to do nothing is like saying its acceptable. And it is because of the virtues I am using here that I am compelled to act. To pretend it isn't what it is , is sanctioning it and for so many who claim to like these materials sometimes they do need to be defended from charlatans who twist and distort them to fit into their own personal agenda which is used to purposely hurt others and turn them away. It's not enough to complain or discuss or ignore , action is demanded here and this is mine. I value Esprit and Golda , they are warm and loving people who shouldn't have to tolerate this kind of behavior from starduster and markz just because starduster doesn't think they deserve to be on this forum and her obvious jealousy of them.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:40 am 

..appreciate the posts- more ! more ! please... Tales of the Presence!
...the process & possibilties...how to nurture
by the way,for me- the picture brought a smile :D

Attachments:
aLion-smile-180gif.gif
aLion-smile-180gif.gif [ 38.86 KiB | Viewed 8526 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Harmony....and Unity is at hand....everybody here is a part of the process Bb301......just some fight the transformation that is taking place.....and growing stronger.....am very happy to see you here helping us build IT :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:39 am 

Quote:
The original essence that is you, was forged a tempered spirit when first born. Only in it's journey through the worlds of timespace does it find immaturity, weakness, vulnerability, and the judgement and separation of the mind.

James. Living From The Heart

Perhaps Quantum Pause allows our tempered spirit breathing space from the above baggage that we accumulate on our journey. It's also where we can practise the six heart virtues to situations outside of our local multiverse and timespace.

Last edited by ziearmo on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:45 am 
Posting Freak

Bb.....this is YOUR thread......let no one and nothing stop you ....from expressing yourself......you ARE here for a reason..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:14 pm 
Posting Freak

personally, I would use all the techniques, The three found in the Fourth Philosophy, probably only needs to be done once. They introduce you to the "tools" (art, music and poetry) and their designed purpose. I do them once a year, to see what my evolving perspective will reveal. The Lyricus materials, have some techniques, and many "hint" that inspire a reprogramming of your "learned behavior" The 6th LD is a technique that doesn't require a pause in your routine, it is something you can incorporate in your daily life, to recognize your true identity.

There are two other techniques (beside the QP) that I would recommend be practiced daily and the first one is (what I call) the Heart Virtue technique, that I started doing in the morning barefooted (grounding) sitting in a chair, outside. I envision myself building a personal merkaba, adding a section at a time, while I "tone" the words used to identify the six heart virtures... centering myself in divine love, as I start my day. This never fails to cause my heart to swell

the second is the Rising Heart technique, where I see my self as a node on the grid of our planet - facing the galactic center, and imagine I am inhaling energy directly from the Central Sun, that is filled with golden dust particles, as these m-state flakes of light enter my body they guild my energetic heart, as they rush to my solar plexus (core) and do a U turn on the exhale which takes them out my extended arms and from my fingertips to nourish Nature.
I believe that in that split second between inhale and exhale, that this energy re calibrates my personal magnetic field and my tuning fork ... as well as it assist the Earth to heal itself ... the more I do it, the more I am saturated with this energy, and the more my entire presence glows.

The great part about these techniques, is that we can tweak them until we are comfortable doing them (and will do them more often) ... and we all do them differently ... I have actually incorporated all three into one exercise ...I do them in bed, as the last thing I do. I begin with the first breathing "square" of the QP, and insert the HV technique after it, and then do the second rep of the QP and insert the RH technique ... after the 3rd rep of the QP, I focus on what my mind is (still) chewing on and examine it from every angle I can think of ... giving it all the attention it demands ... and then I do the 4th rep of the QP and follow my breath into the Sovereign Integral's world ... and put myself behind Its eyes to get Its (transparent) perspective ... I know what to expect now, and I cherish the vastness of Its world view into the quantum reality which surrounds us... without the "funiture", without the mind's chatter, or static .... it is such a comfortable place, I spend the night there and wake up there...in my merkaba , in my bed, in my pyramid, in the now. :D

I use the tools, as much practical, until, now I recognize them everywhere ...they make life an absolute delight when you focus on finding FS in everything and they light the "way" with one treasured moment after another.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:45 pm 

interesting thread..

Has AnyOne else here experienced the ' Wow' @the 20th day James mentions "..activation.."

mine was a " Hello - It's Only Me " - <grin/giggle> - kinda... like someOne was looking out my eyes With me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 pm 

brettbkr301 wrote:
interesting thread..

Has AnyOne else here experienced the ' Wow' @the 20th day James mentions "..activation.."

mine was a " Hello - It's Only Me " - <grin/giggle> - kinda... like someOne was looking out my eyes With me

Hello there!

I haven't experienced any wow effect @ the 20th day. . . , however the quantum pause does help me... and as james said it is only simple technique that he shares and that it is only a framework, and that he encourages people to develop own "add-ons" into the practice...

for me the quantum pause is like connecting with the highest purpose possible... I sometimes forget about it for days or weeks... but when i do it, I strongly associate it with healing... when I do it - in my own way- I really feel calm, and I feel like pure light!

Thank you for bringing up a discussion regarding the quantum pause!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:58 pm 

ziearmo wrote:
Sometimes in formal QP I intermix the rising heart technique in the consolidation period and it can be quite beautiful. On my in-breath I picture the light from the Central sun entering my body through my head past the pineal gland, encircling my energetic heart and then going out horizontally along my 'light wings' to encircle the globe. Doing this I feel a great presence of 'love' in my heart region. Of course I still have my mind butting in with all sorts of rubbish but some days are better than others and they are in the majority :D

Trasorim Angels help by looking at the Central Sun.....portals are opened.......pineal gland energetic heart,,,,,,,we resonate in harmony to.......love for all ......coming from very deep within ourselves..