WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:30 pm 

probably be awhile before i jump in ..but interesting read ..
...something i said to someone recently though re: 'QP/WoW experience' though that may fit in here: " it was like IT saying, 'whew... I Made It !!!' as it fell into Me." :!:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:33 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
brettbkr301 wrote:
...something i said to someone recently though re: 'QP/WoW experience' though that may fit in here: " it was like IT saying, 'whew... I Made It !!!' as it fell into Me." :!:

well, I am pretty well convinced that no one is attracted to this website - by mistake. You may believe that you came here to discuss the WMMs - but it was the WM's website that project the frequencies that drew you - eventually here ... all of us - millions by now, were "activated" by the projection of "tone of equality" that resonates throughout this "sensory data stream" flowing from the WMMs ... Discussing the concepts is secondary to exposing yourself to the frequencies embedded in the materials ... coming to the forum every day for inspiration, makes it fairly easy to study the concepts in detail ... and what is interesting to note, is how your consciousness of topics is enhanced everytime you discuss it (express it in your own words)

the point I am trying to make, as per your "ah-hah" moment - is, to say that these "glimpses" or flashes of recognition that the HI experiences, are brief and fade fast .... the HI, is not able to detect the reactions of the Entity - when the Entity is "activated" by the frequencies that the HI is being exposed to by the WMMs - the HI isn't able to "see" what the Entity sees, it doesn't "know" what the Entity knows - it is a component of the Entity ... the HI isn't aware of frequencies and their effect on the Entity - but the WingMakers are - and all they ask, is that you "immerse yourself in these material" for a while - without comparing them to anything else you ever experienced ... because, the more of the WM's "materials" you expose yourself too - the greater the opportunity that the Entity has to understand / remember its First Point

I believe it is best explained in the Glossary,

Wholeness Navigator

Theories of evolution are layered upon your existing paradigm of a mechanical universe that consists of molecular machines operating in an objective reality that is knowable with the right instruments. The universe is truly unknowable with any instrument save your own sense of unity and wholeness. The perception of wholeness is forever unfolding in the human instrument because the culture of the multidimensional universe is rooted in unity.

Plants have root systems that penetrate earth and drink of her substance. In this way, all plants are linked. Imagine that each plant had a secret root that was invisible, but was nonetheless connected to the very center of the planet. At this point of convergence, every plant was indeed unified and aware that its real identity was this core system of interconnected roots, and that the secret root was the lifeline through which individual expression was brought to the surface of earth and its unified consciousness released as the fragrance of individuality. In this same way, all existence has a secret root that spirals into the uncharted realm of First Source. This is the field of unity that defines the culture of the multidimensional universe.

All human life is embedded with a Wholeness Navigator. It is the core wisdom. It draws the human instrument to perceive fragmentary existence as a passageway into wholeness and unity. The Wholeness Navigator pursues wholeness above all else, yet it is often blown off course by the energies of structure, polarity, linear time, and separatist cultures that dominate terra-earth. The Wholeness Navigator is the heart of the entity consciousness, and it knows that the secret root exists even though it may be intangible to the human senses. It is this very condition of accepting the interconnectedness of life that places spiritual growth as a priority in one's life.

The five senses of the human body feed only a small part of an individual's wholeness. Yet the human instrument clings to these five senses as though they were the only pathways of experience. The seed vision of the Wholeness Navigator is equal to First Source. It is a replica of First Source vibrating precisely at the same frequency and capable of the same feats of consciousness. And the numberless secret roots that supply First Source with insight, experience, intelligence, and perspective can be accessed, but not through the five senses which are designed for your ego consciousness.

The preceptors of the Wholeness Navigator consist primarily of the secret root. This is the subtle carrier of information that leads you to see the One That Is All and the All That Is One. This is a facet of First Source that is made manifest in the human instrument as a means of attracting the human instrument to the life of the Sovereign Integral consciousness. Let the secret root and the Wholeness Navigator guide you, and let the five senses be expressionary tools of the entity, rather than collectors of separatist thought for the human instrument.

How do you access the secret root? Its portal of observation can be broadly defined as the integral awareness. This is allowing yourself to be aware of how you are integrated to life outside of your physical body. It is the feeling and perception that you are a holographic entity that is woven throughout all things and time, and when you touch into this feeling, you recall a frequency of your consciousness that is the Wholeness Navigator -- the mysterious Allness that is nurtured by the secret root.

This is not a state of being that the human instrument will attain. Rather, it is a feeling of oneness and wholeness that the human instrument can glimpse momentarily and, as a result, transform its understanding of its purpose. The Wholeness Navigator pulls the human instrument into alignment with the entity consciousness where it can view its role as an extension of the entity consciousness into terra-earth, and the entity consciousness as an extension of the human instrument into Source Reality.

I'd like to focus on this one sentence:
This is a facet of First Source that is made manifest in the human instrument as a means of attracting the human instrument to the life of the Sovereign Integral consciousness. The LTO say that this "facet of FS" is made manifest in the HI ... in another Place, James tells us that the "materials" will activate DNA to form a cluster of cells in our brains, that will allow The Entity access to the collective (Genetic) Mind of this Species ... when you use the materials, with the intent of doing that - it IS "made manifest" in our reality ... and that is why I believe it is so important to use the materials the way they were intended to be used ... you may not "like" the music from the NM TZ as well as you "Like" the Hamoki Project music ... but without the manifestation of the cells needed for the brain to comprehend "higher intelligence" - stimulated into activation by the "tools" provided, in the FS cd or the 1st session of the Event Temples... you haven't given your SELF the opportunity to BE activated - You need to "position yourself" where the Entity can "get activated" (via the portal/secret root) and the Wholeness Navigator can extend ITs consciousness into your HI's reality - and make the Entity aware of it

try to trust that the WMs have done everything they could to present the process to the Entity clearly ... and they have included the "tools" necessary to accelerate the process, if that is your intention - but you will be setting the pace - even though some of the techniques require time to materialize - this is a "proven way" to to transform our state of consciousness ... all we need to do is USE the materials ... not just discuss the concepts ... use the tools until you feel comfortable with them and have mastered them ... and then come in here and share your findings with us ...like " did you notice that the WM Art is composed of "dots"? " or the pulsating "roar" in the back-ground of a lot of the multilayered music or how one CD flows seamlessly into the next on on your "playlist" ... for an entire day's worth of music without repeating a tune - or loosing the flow

we are all here, now, because we have something to contribute to the collective understanding (the Genetic Mind) of this Species ... that may trigger something in another, that reveals more "personal wisdom" that we all have in common - that we may have over-looked, if you weren't here (with your unique perspective) to point it out to us. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 pm 
Posting Freak

brettbkr301 wrote:

What a cool experience for you. No two people will have exactly the same experience or understanding so best to stick with what your inner voice tells you it is all you really need to listen too.It's all in your own time what you do. I'm glad you made it here. :^ }

Gee, here I have a desk top computer,a laptop, 2 netbooks, one tablet and two cell phones and you have no computer. However, can't you download stuff onto your phone and then maybe print if out somewhere? Are you in the states? In Canada here there are centres where you can copy things free and book time on computers at libraries and employment centres where you can print things out for a nominal fee. However, the volume of materials to be printed out from the WM site can be daunting. I was able to do it over the years since 1998 when there wasn't as much material compared to now. I have stacks of hard copy . Maybe you can store it in a cloud somewhere. Or just print out bits at a time. it just occurred to me, the First Source disk(CD) is well worth the purchase and will keep you busy for some time for all its content, philosophies, AA story, interviews, music, paintings, etc. Start with that . I think its less than 20 dollars to purchase from the website.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:02 pm 

what a trip it's been !! ... i drifted off into a 'fortress of solitude' & what an adventure it has been.. A few days ago i crossed paths with "seed" in a WingMakers fb Group & this forum came into conversation.. i realized it had been awhile- but 3yrs!! Last few weeks has been like a 'time warp".......... ANYWAY : no one has every been able (or willing) to explain or even give thoughts to James (re: QP Activation ) "..., sent to activate certain people. " ... i ask because, well, i feelin winged 8) & READY!! & connecting strongly with " Chapter 41: The Seventh Door " ~ Sonverto's ... & freagin lonely :| ... at times... Then Again there's a warriors prayer with " i have no friends. I make my mind my friend "

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
brettbkr301 wrote:
what a trip it's been !! ... i drifted off into a 'fortress of solitude' & what an adventure it has been.. A few days ago i crossed paths with "seed" in a WingMakers fb Group & this forum came into conversation.. i realized it had been awhile- but 3yrs!! Last few weeks has been like a 'time warp".......... ANYWAY : no one has every been able (or willing) to explain or even give thoughts to James (re: QP Activation ) "..., sent to activate certain people. " ... i ask because, well, i feelin winged 8) & READY!! & connecting strongly with " Chapter 41: The Seventh Door " ~ Sonverto's ... & freagin lonely :| ... at times... Then Again there's a warriors prayer with " i have no friends. I make my mind my friend "

I am not sure I understand the question ... I have never read that James is "sent to activate certain people" ... the materials say that we activate our Self ...who else would know when we are 'ready' to shift ? We are not dependent upon the judgment/evaluation of others - we progress at our own pace and everyone will fulfill their destiny ... but the WMMs offer us a way to accelerate the process of restoring our full consciousness, and the LTO assist us ( with tools, techniques and inspiration (during dreamtime or meditation) but other than to expand on the LTO's materials, James has chosen to remain Anonymous

It is my understanding, based upon what James revealed about the QP technique, in the Project Camelot Interview is, that by changing our breathing pattern - it gives the Human Instrument access to the perspective of the Sovereign Integral, which has been isolated by the Incarnation process - which fragments Consciousness - it remains connect to the Human Instrument from the "World of the Sovereign Integral" but the Entity is limited to the perspectives of the Human Instrument - until it restores its Wholeness.
James identified it in the paper called "the Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness" and defined the Sovereign Integral as one of the 5 (formless components) of Consciousness of an individuated entity - that has, over eons of time (being ignored), created its own "world" to live in. Doing the QP gives the Human Instrument a glimpse of current issues the HI is focused on - from its perspective... which is outside of the Human Mind System's realm.

I am not sure how to explain the Sovereign Integrals world, other than to say that it appears to the HMS as "emptiness" (because it is out of its realm) - The PCI also reveals that the mind (of the Human Instrument) has been altered to automatically fear emptiness (by associating it with Death, (mindlessness) when all it requires to express its self is no pre-concieved notions or expectations to block the view ... even though the very thought of doing that (being mind-less) triggers fearful reactions in the HMS - by design and most people haven't learned how communicate without words or pictures (via the heart)

as I was saying the Anatomy paper, reveals that each component of the Entity is "living in its own world" now - but that they are still connected and contributing to Consciousness, which is expressed sub-consciously - because the Mind has altered and programed to Suppress Consciousness of our Origins and Destiny -those concepts automatically trigger overwhelming emotional reactions.
the perspective of the Sovereign Integral, is not limited to the Human Mind System (nor are any of the other components) - but it has become almost incomprehensible (isolated) by Anu's programing - even though it is still connected because it provides the "life force" for the SECU --- I believe that the conscious effort that we make, to change our breathing pattern during the practice of the QP , is what alerts the Sovereign Integral of our intention to interact with it... I believe that this practice will make the SI aware that we ARE "ready" because we are using "higher intelligence" to reach "its world" --- that will result in the Unitiy of the components of Consciousness, but it is only one step of the process that will restore our "individuated" consciousness - and prepare us for Full Consciousness. It also reveals that we have Mastered our emotions - when we allow it to contribute its perspectives to our over all understanding of what we are participating in.

I don't see where you get the notion that the QP, "activates" anything but our ability to "see" the Big Picture (which the SI has access to by remaining outside of the "realms of the human mind" ) ... it allows us (the Entity) to have the SI's perspectives of what we are participating in - and it is only one of six components (the first?) that need to be re-aligned to restore Full Consciousness to the Entity - which will then reveal how to activate the Source Codes that trigger the transformation of the individual SECU's state of consciousness ... from fragmented to whole ... it doesn't just "restore" it - our experiences here in MEST actually enhance and expand Consciousness as we finalize the Developmental Proccess -or the evolutionary process we now know as the Plan of First Source that allows us to fulfill our Destiny.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:13 pm 
Posting Freak

brettbkr301 wrote:

Your Heart is a better friend, it has it's own brain and neuronet system and nervous system. It has a much bigger influence on your brain than the brain does on the heart. The Heart understands and through the Energetic Heart the activation of the Sovereign Integral takes place when you are ready. The QP is a preparation and the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues, and there are others. Activation takes place for all who are prepared , a person at a time and its not up to anyone else to determine that let alone know when it will happen. It's up to you. And it's worth preparing for, even if for a lifetime... As to James he allows these works to speak for themselves through resonance, seed and the others on fb are best where their egos allow them to express those egos optimally. They were banned from here.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY