WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2012
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Question 8 -- Once the seven tributary zones are discovered, mankind will awaken to the Grand Portal. Does this mean that the WingMakers' material will awaken seven areas of the human spirit/mind, which will lead to mankind's shift to the fourth dimension in 2012?

At the risk of appearing a bit fastidious, the seven Tributary Zones aren't discovered so much as they are revealed. This revelation is a gradual dispensation of a new sensory data stream that is encoded with numerous "triggers" that will touch deeply into the next three generations of select humans incarnating upon earth. These sensory data streams will -- in effect -- crystallize the supernal purpose of the individual and make it accessible to the human mind of the individual. This access may be as innocent as causing the individual to select a career of scientific inquiry into the human genome, or as powerful as awakening the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

While the seven Tributary Zones are revealed, the Grand Portal is discovered. Each of the seven disciplines of Lyricus is connected to a Tributary Zone. In other words, one of the Tributary Zones, known as the Ancient Arrow site, is focused on the human genome. The next site that will be revealed is focused on cosmological sciences, and so forth. Each of these areas of emphasis is subtly manifest (encoded) in the sensory data streams of their respective sites, and trigger an awakening in the mind of the recipient.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:24 am 
Posting Freak

It's 2075 for me and from that perspective 2012 as with good wine was a most excellent year.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:19 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
It's 2075 for me and from that perspective 2012 as with good wine was a most excellent year.

I like that perspective which enables us to be in the now free.....thanks for reminding me to use it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:

QUESTION- do you think it is ETHICAL for a person to tie themselves onto the portal arrival date and use a source connection to make themselves live longer than normal until the portal arrives??

because i think its a spiritual mistake!

i think its a way to not be present!
I think its a way to coast on the pinnacles of other peoples dreams!
I consider it vampirism of civilisation!
and ultimatley i consider it one of the methods of thinking which is to become outmoded and hence counterflow to power!
so i wonder why anyone would do it!
the fact is that our heritage and past is touching us this nanosecond
and thinking ahead in such glib terms is just a way of avoiding your subconsious issues!

and if people do the same as you, what then!

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Good news is by 2075......we ALL know how to get along nicely enough to get along,,,,,,is all that is needed for portals to open Ankh Maker.....and not the Wing Maker he perceives himself to be the problem Harley.....you are here to fight not get along.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Your witchcraft your Animus connection makes you Ankh.......not Wing Maker.....do not you see.......the errors of your way.....that must be changed by yourself ....not me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:57 am 
Posting Freak

You are a portal unto yourself. Ethics has nothing to do with it. You are collection unto your collective body of Consciousness.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
electricox wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

QUESTION- do you think it is ETHICAL for a person to tie themselves onto the portal arrival date and use a source connection to make themselves live longer than normal until the portal arrives??

because i think its a spiritual mistake!

i think its a way to not be present!
I think its a way to coast on the pinnacles of other peoples dreams!
I consider it vampirism of civilisation!
and ultimatley i consider it one of the methods of thinking which is to become outmoded and hence counterflow to power!
so i wonder why anyone would do it!
the fact is that our heritage and past is touching us this nanosecond
and thinking ahead in such glib terms is just a way of avoiding your subconsious issues!

and if people do the same as you, what then!

who made you judge?

why would you think that using any of our abilities is "wrong' ... how does mastering time make you a Vampire ... and why wouldn't everyone want to be conscious of this ability ?
you are so stuck in the dominate reality that you can't see how suppressed we all are, playing the game of "survival" when we are Immortal spiritual beings, not limited by MES or Time.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:44 pm 
 WWW  Profile

WELL SINCE MAY 1995 MY SPIRITUAL BODY HAS BEEN SPLIT!
I FELT WINGMAKERS GO ONLINE AND I REMEMBER BEING TORN AS ITS AIMS AND OBJECTIVES WERE MADE!
i STILL FOUND THE WINGMAKERS BEFORE THEY FOUND ME!
IS THAT THE PROBLEM?
i FOUND YOU!
SPAZMO.

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

why can't you accept that you were "drawn here" because you programed your self to be attracted by the "tone of equality" that emminates from the WMms, wheither they are still in the ground or on the web ... they are embeded with frequencies to activate the "Symetry of Spheres" ... the "incarnating" entities that have programed their self to transform ...

why do you resist a transformation that would "put you back together " ... when that seems to be your major complaint ... being "torn by the HMS" that was designed to Suppress you and keep you fragmented.

what your HI's mind programs, arranged for you to "percieve" about the WMms was FALSE INFO ... they were DESIGNED to keep your identity CONCEALED from YOU ... your resistance it telling just how PROGRAMED you are
because every "excuse" you come up with for reasons not to trust the LTO are LIES ... all the info you have gleaned in your "out of body trips" have been to the Emotional centers of your HI ... where because you are so
bored with life, you have created yourself as a Hero / Savior to give yourself the self-worth the dominate reality denys you ...

Try using the materials the way they were intended OX, they will restore your Wholeness ... and allow you to comprehend your state of Consciousness from a Universal Perspective that isn't so self- centered ... then you can see
what it is you are he to contribute, and you will KNOW why you are here.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:00 pm 
Posting Freak

You are a very funny man sir.

Almost as funny as me......perhaps funnier.

:wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
because i know how to open the grand portal! (for the ten thousandth time)
I notice no-one else on the planet has claimed this power!

you haven't been listening OX head, Everyone here who has used the WMms to discover their Self, has "opened the Grand Portal" - we are all a portal unto ourselves ... there is no "power" required, it is our birth right.

guess your perspective of it, would be expected to be self-centered, since it is YOUR Grand Portal, I was really surprised to find it in the Human Mind System ... but I had to completely release any and all BS I had based on Religion/Spirituality dogma because it is an HMS program designed to blocked FS transmissions or altered them to the point where they are incomprehensible to the individual in a fragmented state of consciousness - and even more-so for the person who is not aware of what they are participating in - because of successful evolving programing.

But to be able to put the Portal, into the Human Mind System was pure genius on the part of the Wingmakers - located between the GSSC (godspiritsoulcomplex) and genetic manipulation ... they positioned the Wholeness Navigator, within the Soul of the Entity, waiting patiently to be reintegrated into the One consciousness of the Sovereign Integral.
I have come to trust the perfection of the Plan of First Source, that the WMms reveal ... and greatly appreciate living in this moment of time, when the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral is over, and we are free to progress into a new age, of Transparency, where deception no longer exists... because it serves no purpose... and survival is no longer a concern because the Earth is willing to share its abundance equally.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:33 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

I like that perspective which enables us to be in the now free.....thanks for reminding me to use it.

That is very astute of you Mark and I appreciate it. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:48 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
Private Letters from James

The 2012 shift that is materializing in slow-motion will unnerve a considerable percentage of the
population, particularly as the extraterrestrial and inter-dimensional connection becomes increasingly
disclosed. 9-17-07
You see, John, 2012, unlike what the New Age community relates, is not going to usher in the Golden
Age or Armageddon. I’ve heard some people claim instant ascensions in mass, the earth will split into two
different dimensions, ETs will drop in and solve all of man’s problems, the Hierarchy will externalize, life
will return to the golden age where man and nature operate in perfect harmony, etc. In reality 2012 is
simply the time when the incoming cosmic frequencies will catalyze the collective intelligence of the
human species with more intensity than ever before, enabling a high bandwidth connection for those with
the proper heart-mind systems to access First Source intelligence in the higher 4th dimensional state, and,
in some instances, 5th dimensional.

Everything is moving toward a higher energetic expression and intelligence. 2012 will simply enable
those with a prepared heart-mind system to take advantage of this and get an acceleration of their higher
intelligence like never before. For others it will be too much change and the acceleration of time, the new
technologies that will be unveiled in the next five years, and the unambiguous disclosure that man is not
alone in the universe, all of this will undoubtedly close some people down. We have watched this many,
many times and earth is one of the best prepared planets we have ever observed undergo this shift.
This is all a facilitated event because it is the way of Source Intelligence to orchestrate since it is the
highest intelligence, and the Designer designs with a purpose that is so incredibly fair that we have no
conception of how it is possible, and yet it is. 9-29-07

http://www.planetworkpress.com/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:37 pm 
Posting Freak

By 2075 all is good......and time has been forgotten by the One who keeps IT all moving forward.....William was walked into a long time ago by other life forms.......not created by First Source direct.......they need host souls to feel anything at all.....Watcher does not feel......it has no heart.....Heart opens the doors to the Elementals.....Undine's-Gnomes....Slyphs.....Salamandars.......east-west-north-south.......up sky....down earth.......I AM...you are the key to the 7th part of the equation...........he William does not get into all the Chambers.....until he stops being a pawn of the Animus..... and changes his anti WingMaker.....anti James and anti Darlene ways........John is now Guardian of the 17th Chamber.......a bunch of other r Guardians and he have devised something very special for you William......not happy is he with you.....for your conduct towards his wife......something growthful needed for you to move your Animus along.......you made a contract prebirth giving them permission ......Bright Blessings as always shall guide you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:46 pm 
Posting Freak

And lets hope that you do not turn to drink as a crutch doing it.
Guardians tired of your antics........and sooner or later your physical body must pass out......and then you are going to get IT from them.......who are your friends and brothers........Nazi inside you must go.....can not live.....what part of you does not get this......Black Dragons not playing around.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:27 am 
Posting Freak

Get off the roller coaster.........I am getting dizzy with this tangent. This rule thingy is just old. Its impossiable to control people,Why even try? Your just wasting your breath and energy. Have some faith in others,that their is some purpose in what itis they do. Let them experiment,let them find what works for them. We are not the same,what gathers us is a Idea,its a thought process. The Animus arent real,its nothing more than a phantom. Fear and reward are motives,it driven by control. Hell is paved with good intentions. We have all made mistakes,I am yet too meet a perfect person.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:43 am 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
Get off the roller coaster.........I am getting dizzy with this tangent. This rule thingy is just old. Its impossiable to control people,Why even try? Your just wasting your breath and energy. Have some faith in others,that their is some purpose in what itis they do. Let them experiment,let them find what works for them. We are not the same,what gathers us is a Idea,its a thought process. The Animus arent real,its nothing more than a phantom. Fear and reward are motives,it driven by control. Hell is paved with good intentions. We have all made mistakes,I am yet too meet a perfect person.

Good to hear from you zoa. I hope all is well with you. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:56 pm 
Posting Freak

I always like hearing what you have to say Zoa......appreciate your input.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:01 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:49 pm 
Posting Freak

From vantage point of 2075........Animus are not real......makes sense to me now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:25 pm 
Posting Freak

RAP NEWS X - #Occupy2012 (feat. Noam Chomsky & Anonymous)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... rxe9Ayb8c#!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

As we are approaching this time of 2012 with all its thought forms moving into the Genetic Mind, may I suggest we start the practicing "Techniques of the Intuitive Intelligence" (Discourse 6). This will help the planet move its historical emotional densities as each of us re-write our own emotional history.

Helping the planet at this time of new energies moves us into the Domain of Unity. We are here to become the light beings of the Domain of Unity, to do this we need to create a infinite Heart of Loving energy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:49 pm 
Posting Freak

We ARE responsible for the change coming......all is good and only going to get better......happy 2012 everybody......Bright Blessings to All.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:47 am 
 WWW  Profile

The granddaughter of the Meiji Emperor, Princess Kaoru Nakamaru spent her early childhood in the Forbidden Castle in China. While at Columbia University and in graduate school, she furthered her research into international politics and since 1970, as a journalist, has interviewed kings and presidents, prime ministers and business people from many countries, and has given speeches, written books, and appeared on television as a commentator on international political affairs. In 1973, she was acclaimed in the U.S. magazine, Newsweek, as the “World’s No.1 interviewer,” and the Washington Post described her as “one of those rare women in the world with an outstanding international sensitivity.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uauFZMBtphQ

Her presentation is very interesting. James does not put a date of these events. John explained it as more like a wave actions ebbing and flowing though out the year.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next