WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Discoveries of Atlantis our history and the world grid
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:48 pm 
Posting Freak

An interesting vid by a adventurer and world traveler. Cropredy may be familiar with some of David Childress' work. :D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7792742723

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: Discoveries of Atlantis our history and the world grid
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 am 
Posting Freak

I like David Childress very much but am am asking myself how does this fit here ?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
multi-tasker :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:55 pm 

Ancient civilizations are definitely interesting to me for sure . I wish that I could find this article that I read years ago about a human skull that what discovered some where in the artic cirlce actually had a form of technology/computer chip implanted in the skull . The carbon dating on the bones revealed that it was atleast 12000 years old . How did they actually move giant stone pieces that weighed hundreds of tons ? To me it is a reminder that man doesn't know as much about himself as he/she thinks :wink: There is by far more that we don't know than what we do . In exploring the multiverse/dimensions we need only start in our own back yards . :o

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 pm 

Welcome to the explorer based model of existence 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:34 pm 
Posting Freak

yes ... what's not to love about "fulfilling one's purpose" for being here now ? our history is full of feats beyond our ability to comprehend ... just now beginning to comprehend ... thanks to new intelligence revealing itself ... really think it is all coincidental

all I can figure, is that when we have gotten to a certain stage of development, the Annunaki introduce themselves ... I posted that stuff from exopolitics that said, it is in the best interest of the US (globaly) to disclose before China ... and reintroduce the alien amongst us ... and that seems to be when some major "genetic" engineering goes on (GMS genetic manipulation system of the HMS) to alter our dna (GMOs, Fluoride, chlorine, chemtrails, oil in the GOM - corexit in the oceans - mosquitoes delivering vaccines ... to name a few we know about ) and blam, back to hamsterwheel.

seems that in order to fulfill our purpose, we need to continue with the DNA we have which is has evolved to this point ... and enhance it (naturally, accelerate the process of evolutionary transformation) :D

James said that humanity is at the apex of its capacity for knowledge ... so from the apex we have two choices ... down or up ... if we are going to fly, we need to know some wing-makers (snicker)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:20 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Welcome to the explorer based model of existence 8)

Something major missing for modern man has being the Intelligence of the Heart as a great intuitive aid in knowing more about ourselves and the powerful role of emotions when mastered for the doors that are opened because of that mastery which provides a rich Wholeness Perspective....with no secrets....Childress is a very interesting explorer for how much he has discovered and collaborated with other explorers. They credit each other and know it's not the lone journey of only one but the sharing of many. His enthusiasm is contagious. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 am 

Talk about synchronicity I watched "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel last night and David Childress was one of the main speakers on the documentary .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:44 pm 
Posting Freak

the inclination to seek out "heros" seems to be a carry over from the saviorship model of existence ... the hero one should be focused on is the Remnant Imprint that dwells within us all ... that no doubt is inspiring these people that are being sought after for answers and solutions ... they are tapping into the same resources that we have available to us, from birth... that were designed for you - personally.

Each of us is here because each of us have a role in the Unification Forces Plan ... no one just wanders into the 3D. While saving ourselves is our first priority, because we can't assist others if we are struggling to survive, the transformed, understand that "survival" is not the issue... or a mission of the Immortals Sovereign Integral ... we are all going to survive - that's a given... the only question that remains, is "what state of consciousness are we in" and if it is going to give us a global perspective or limit us to a view of the walls of the cells we created to remain separate?

the Heart of the Entity, was not designed to work alone ... and neither was the Sovereign Integral ... and once the individual steps out of their cave of disconnection, they will realize just exactly why they are HERE, now... and not some place else.

Dr Childress's work, does not include any information about the transformation or our true identity ... there is no link to the WMMs in his website ... to assume that they are somehow linked, other than the link we all have with each other as humans, sharing the same DNA, is a figment of your imagination.
The fact is, that while the LTOs work progresses, the HMI diminishes ... because it is so limited by Academia and the Hierarchical structures it is attached to and they are collapsing as we speak. The heart and its intelligence that the HMI referrs to is the Human heart ... the heart that will lead us to a transformation is the Heart of the Entity - the Wholeness Navigator ... that Science knows nothing about.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:48 pm 

Hey I hear ya SD ! :wink: I just like to kick back and watch some mindless T.V. every now and then . Atleast I try to watch some interesting and educational channels . Some where that I can be entertained and educated at the same time . It was a synchronicity that Dr. Childress was mentioned in this forum and the same night I randomly saw him on a television show late at night . To me that was a little more than a subtle synchronicity . In little synchros like that I've discovered Source intelligence in broad day light , right under my nose . Another funny thing about it was that I had never heard of Dr. Childress until now . I'm not idolizing any one here or rooting for any kind of hero or saviour , I'm just enjoying life and taiking in the view . I don't want to see the WMM every where and niether would I discount a researcher because he doesn't mention it on the record . :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:46 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I was not really addressing what you said Multiversal ... hope you didn't take it personal ... usually when I am replying to someone's post, I include their name ... I was just making some general statements to the Universe because I had nothing to add to the topic :roll:

there is another topic about Atlantis, in the archives ...but it doesn't address the world grid - but the many possible locations it may be ...

http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=46&hilit=Atlantis

honestly, I am not really concerned about where it was (on the grid)... I can see how it would interest treasure hunters, and if you asked me, I would say I believe it is Antarctica ... and it will be revealed in the next pole shift ... I do find it interesting that it sunk ... and James says in the PCI that the original Atlantians live in another dimension in the Earth's oceans ... makes you wonder if they didn't sink Atlantis or take it with them ... for a long time I believed it was in the center of the earth, and that's where all the ufos came from ... snicker (there is a topic in the archives about "Middle Earth" too)

The Atlanteans, through the trickery of Anu, were seduced into inhabiting the human instrument, and the Sovereigns became humans. However, not every Atlantean was captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

It was these Atlanteans that became known in mythological terms as the Elohim or Shining Ones, and these are the same as we know today as the WingMakers. These beings have been watching the human family since its initial footsteps on a densifying planet called Earth, millions of years ago. They have been the benevolent resource to humanity because they are human in every sense except they do not have the HMS programs and systems or the human instrument that distract and divert the Sovereigns within the human instrument from realizing they are present.
Answer 25 from James:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:36 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The continuing industry of discovering Atlantis illustrates the dangers of reading Plato. For he is clearly using what has become a standard device of fiction—stressing the historicity of an event (and the discovery of hitherto unknown authorities) as an indication that what follows is fiction. The idea is that we should use the story to examine our ideas of government and power. We have missed the point if instead of thinking about these issues we go off exploring the sea bed. The continuing misunderstanding of Plato as historian here enables us to see why his distrust of imaginative writing is sometimes justified

Dr. Julia Annas, Regents Professor of Philosophy at the University of Arizona

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:53 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
An interesting vid by a adventurer and world traveler. Cropredy may be familiar with some of David Childress' work. :D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7792742723

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:36 am 
Posting Freak

As a sidebar re David Childress.......he is very involved with this community ........http://stellecommunity.com/

which has a very interesting history......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stelle,_Illinois

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Like David........after reading Richard 's book THE ULTIMATE FRONTIER ..........I moved to Chicago to help him build his City .....circa 1970-4 for me .....later for David...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:27 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
As a sidebar re David Childress.......he is very involved with this community ........http://stellecommunity.com/

which has a very interesting history......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stelle,_Illinois

This is very interesting markz I lived in an international community sharing much about being self sustaining and working, exchanging and sharing with each other for 10 years. They even created a barter system that didn't totally eliminate money as a means to exchange but utilized the talents and productivity of its members more than just money. I think there are about 3000 people involved with this community and they travel abroad and come back to homes in Washington state with new ideas to implement. They are are very much into the sciences and entrepreneurship as well on a local scale and support each other and their community very much , even those who at first opposed them because they were so free and different in how they approached life which isn't status quo. I learnt so much when I lived there, so much that would of taken me lifetimes to know otherwise. There is much to be said for cooperation and collaboration with hearts that care and honesty and some very brilliant exploratory minds. The children born into this community are brilliant and so attuned with nature because they are allowed to be.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Community is where IT is at.......Animus does not get IT.......neither does William whom First Source is using to move them along from for lack of a better word Earth/Gaia......now 1 Heart.....when realITy "hits' him......he is going to have to make a choice.....Wing Maker or Animus......what side of the fence is he on.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Watcher is not allowed in all the Chambers......is how it uses William who has limited access to them......Guardian at door to Chamber 17 is John Berges.....wish I could better put into language using words......how I see him there.....more like a feeling inside that makes sense.....flowing in Compasision is he there fully awake to somehow help us rediscover the Crystal gifts in Atlantis......Bimini ......Cuba....waters near there......Energy......through a portal coming to us from inner space......Animus are not coming with us......make a choice William....its not too late to make a stand..