WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2011
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm 
Posting Freak

That could foster economic benefits for entire Region ......if applied in cooperation with their neighbors.....groundbreaking Solar technology .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Esau and Jacob come together as One......would be amazing the Harmony.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Dragons like this train of thought that drives the influenced by the Animus remnant Debra to reveal the fascist in her temporary state of confusion by them that makes her think she is right all the time.....even when she knows ....she is not.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 am 
 WWW  Profile

We will be seeing changes due to the energies coming into the planet at this time. It could be view as a wave that gets bigger and bigger hits the shore and goes back out to sea. As we attune to the higher vibrations we will be able to help in keeping the planet in balance when these changing event occur.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:17 am 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
http://www.salon.com/news/egyptian_protests/index.html?story=/politics/war_room/2011/01/29/weiss_egypt_scared

This article might help us in understanding the situation in Egypt. These events are truly the energies of change in the Era of Transparence. It is how change happens during these times. Our tasks now is to remain in coherence and send the energies to the areas that need it the most. I find that is really is an example of our governments, are walled off from the people.

What is lovely about this Darlene and verifies what you say is that the Egyptian military refused to turn on its own"great" people. There is an article I posted in the current news thread about it. Yes the energy coming to this planet is much more powerful than what is dying and its a choice where one puts their focus and what will effect their perception , cosmic energy from the Central Sun or insistence on holding on to the dying paradigm. We know what choice we have made. The cosmic energies don't allow the victim, tyrant, blaming , judging, fear. or doubt to remain for the change that is imminent. You know. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Dragons like this train of thought that drives the influenced by the Animus remnant Debra to reveal the fascist in her temporary state of confusion by them that makes her think she is right all the time.....even when she knows ....she is not.

Quote:
The cosmic energies don't allow the victim, tyrant, blaming , judging, fear. or doubt to remain for the change that is imminent for the unity of the planet as a Species.

Just seven things for you to contemplate and perhaps actually apply if you are able. APPRECIATION, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS, HUMILITY, UNDERSTANDING, VALOR. maybe in some lifetime you will have discovered DIVINE LOVE and applied it in your life. It all starts with you about you and has little to none to do with anyone else except what they reflect back at you as a reminder of your heavy duty judgments that rebound back at you . You cannot project this stuff on me without having experienced it if not still living it yourself. Bless you, may you learn.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:28 am 
Posting Freak

Darlene here is the article:

* Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011

Egypt's military says it won't use force on 'our great people'

By Nancy A. Youssef | McClatchy Newspapers

WASHINGTON — The Egyptian military vowed Monday not to use force against protesters ahead of a planned million-person protest set for Tuesday, buttressing what had been growing signs that the military wouldn't step in to ensure the survival of President Hosni Mubarak's regime.

The army statement called on demonstrators to show restraint and acknowledged the "legitimacy" of their complaints. It affirmed the army's support for "freedom of expression through peaceful means."

"The presence of the army in the streets is for your sake and to ensure your safety and well-being. The armed forces will not resort to use of force against our great people," the statement said.

It added, "Your armed forces, who are aware of the legitimacy of your demands and are keen to assume their responsibility in protecting the nation and the citizens, affirms that freedom of expression through peaceful means is guaranteed to everybody."

Analysts said the statement could mark a watershed moment in the weeklong crisis.

"If they stick to it, then Mubarak has to go. That statement signals more pressure on Mubarak," said Joel Beinin, a professor of Middle East history at Stanford University.

Speculation over where the army stands has swirled since the military was first dispatched to Egypt's cities Friday after a day of rioting left scores of people dead in Cairo, Alexandria and Suez.

Protesters and the army have coexisted peacefully since, with protesters spray-painting anti-Mubarak slogans on tanks and hoisting army officers on their shoulders. Some soldiers appeared to have joined the protests.

Analysts said the army's position reflected the military's long status as the face of Egyptian nationalism. The army's reluctance to crack down on the protests indicates that its leaders understand that keeping its revered status is more important than preserving the Mubarak government, the analysts said.

"If you have to choose between defending the commander in chief or defending the role of the military in the state, who do you choose?" said Jon Alterman, the Middle East program director for the Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies.

It was unclear how the army's statement would affect the actions of Egypt's hated security police, who responded with gunfire and tear gas to Friday's protests and whose facilities were targeted by mobs who set them on fire and then beat fleeing police as they tried to escape.

"Tomorrow is clearly shaping up to be a day of reckoning," Alterman said. "By proclaiming their intention to gather a million protesters, the activists are laying down a challenge to the government. Either it will be successful or not, and peaceful or not, and everything that follows will hinge on those outcomes."

Every president since Egypt won its independence from the British in 1952 has come from the military. Mubarak himself was the air force chief of staff during the 1973 Yom Kippur War against Israel. Mubarak's newly selected vice president, Omar Suleiman, is an army general and the head of Mubarak's intelligence agency, and the new prime minister, Ahmad Shafiq, is a former commander of the air force.

The Mubarak regime has called on the army before to pacify angry Egyptians, most recently to quell riots over a shortage of bread in 2008.

Yet the army is a conscript force; which means that for many rank-and-file soldiers the protesters are family members whose quality of life has deteriorated under the Mubarak regime. That makes it difficult for generals to order their mid-rank soldiers to fire on the crowds, Beinin said.

Anthony Cordesman, another national security analyst at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, agrees.

"This is not a professional army. It is a professionally led conscript force. It is a force with ties outside the military," he said.

Joining the army is one of the few ways that Egyptian men can earn enough to get married and start their own families. They're likely to hold the same aspirations as the average Egyptian.

"My impression is that these are not politically polarized people," Cordesman said.

Much like the U.S. Army, the Egyptian army is deeply woven into the narrative of Egypt's history and its national pride.

The modern Egyptian army was founded by in the 1800s by a revolutionist, Mohammed Ali, who wanted Egypt to have a strong national defense so that it could split off from the Ottoman Empire. Egypt's independence in 1952 was a result of an army coup. Its first president as an independent nation, Gamal Abdel Nasser, was part of that revolt and became the face of Arab nationalism. Over the past week of protests, Nasser's photo often could be seen held aloft by protesters.

Egyptians still voice pride at how the army handled itself in the Yom Kippur War. It performed far better than the Israelis expected in the early days of the war, and although it lost the final battle, it earned Egypt respectability and the return of the Sinai.

The Egyptian army has even avoided charges of being too close to the Americans, though it accepts $1.3 billion in military aid annually and enjoys extraordinarily close ties to the Pentagon.

Last week, Lt. Gen. Sami Anan, the army chief of staff, and 25 other officers were in Washington for a meeting of the Military Cooperation Committee, an Egyptian-U.S. body that's chaired by Anan and Assistant U.S. Secretary of Defense Sandy Vershbow, when the protests began. Anan and the other officers left Friday afternoon.

Egypt receives weapons and training from the United States, and the U.S. is seen as largely responsible for the military's strength today.

U.S. officials told McClatchy that they think that the Egyptian army's response is a reflection of its professionalism, saying that by allowing people to protest and not reacting violently, it's doing exactly the right thing.

Egyptians are apt to embrace U.S. support, Beinin said, because it leads to a strong Egyptian defense. And as Cordesman explained, unlike their view of the government, Egyptians "do not see the army as a barrier to economic reform."

The end result is that the most influential — and diverse — power broker has threaded a thin line between its roles to the government and to the people, so far, at least.

Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/01/31/1 ... z1CfN5ggsQ

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:33 am 

markzorb wrote:
Instability in region ........let it settle without American involvement.

What fun is that ? Why help to faciltate a crisis if you can not be the solution ? America's role in the world is to export democracy or atleast the concept while setting up dictators to eventually fail with a few pulled event strings . The Incunabula do have hearts and have the interest/survival of our species in mind .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Appreciation,Compassion,Forgiveness,Humility,Understanding ,Valor.....good for One....good for All..
...only a matter of time dear Debra......the Wing Maker Will "wins " out......just relax ....and let Chamber 13 take you there.....I know you can do it....just a matter of getting past your 3d self.....which thinks it knows it all.....but is in effect limiting you from a lot of what is going on......you talking about Divine Love..... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 pm 

Come on markzorb . Lets see you exhibit some understanding and forgiveness to Shay . All I see now is some resentment that you are holding onto agaisnt her for what ever reason ? Maybe she offended you and/or hurt your feelings about something ? You are restricting the natural flow of your own heart's intelligence and energy by holding onto your animosity towards Shay . Animosity is an emotion that is tied to our nature of anima, or animus behaviours to be exact . I use to be the same on here and felt the same way towards Shay that you do . I did some deep diving and applied my heart virtues and I understand her and her reactions a little better now . None of us are perfect but we need to be mature and step up to the plate of humilty and take in a large sized portion of appologetic nature. I myself have noticed a big change in Shay's posts recently . I would like to congratulate her and encourage more of the same from not only her but all of us . I would like to see Shay and Star make ammends again . They are both very caring , compassionate , and dedicated , beautiful women . Like most of us they are misunderstood and often taken the wrong way . I would also like to invite and encourage other members to come back and participate and pratice living from the heart together here on this forum . Lets not take anything personal , but maybe possibly constructive ? :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
good advice, Multiversal, my approach has always been to stick to the topic, focus on "the message" and forget about the Messenger - and to always remember where you are, and why you are here.

When we stick to the TOPIC, no one can take anything said personal ... we are just sharing what we have "found" (in the materials) like it or lump it but don't try to kill the messenger for contributing it -

one should become aware immediately, when the poster diverts from the topic - (especially if it is to discredit a member) that that individual isn't really interested in discussing the topic or the materials ... nor do they have any desire to bringing their BS into alignment with them - that alone reveals that they are unwilling to transform

whether, the agenda is to, make friends, chit chat, play head games, "save" others, or to blame them for their reactionary behavior, (that devil made me do it) it serves no other purpose in the WMF, but to to reveal they have no respect for it or its members.

This is not a popularity contest folks, if you can't stay on topic you really aren't prepared to contribute to the discussions - absolutely nothing prevents you from sending hate-mail via PM ... but why won't you have some consideration for the responsibilities of your membership ... why must you ruin the WM experience for everyone, with your self centered emotional outbursts ... that have nothing to do with the topic and make the WMF look like kindergarten without a teacher.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Come on markzorb . Lets see you exhibit some understanding and forgiveness to Shay . All I see now is some resentment that you are holding onto agaisnt her for what ever reason ? Maybe she offended you and/or hurt your feelings about something ? You are restricting the natural flow of your own heart's intelligence and energy by holding onto your animosity towards Shay . Animosity is an emotion that is tied to our nature of anima, or animus behaviours to be exact . I use to be the same on here and felt the same way towards Shay that you do . I did some deep diving and applied my heart virtues and I understand her and her reactions a little better now . None of us are perfect but we need to be mature and step up to the plate of humilty and take in a large sized portion of appologetic nature. I myself have noticed a big change in Shay's posts recently . I would like to congratulate her and encourage more of the same from not only her but all of us . I would like to see Shay and Star make ammends again . They are both very caring , compassionate , and dedicated , beautiful women . Like most of us they are misunderstood and often taken the wrong way . I would also like to invite and encourage other members to come back and participate and pratice living from the heart together here on this forum . Lets not take anything personal , but maybe possibly constructive ? :)

I do not condone behavior that trashes others feelings as if they are entitled to do so and I don't forget that it was done and especially to people in a raw and open state akin to a child. And that is exactly what starduster did on the Moonz thread and other threads as if she is unaccountable and entitled. She is not I will not pretend that she is not as negative and supports that as much as she does. She thinks that her friendship with Solaris allows her to do whatever she pleases with no consequences. Living or dead she doesn't care she has no respect unless it serves her in some way, the WMM are the excuse which she quotes more than understands and demonstrates even less.. She has burnt so many bridges including the one she had with me for her judgments and callousness directed at me as if she could ever buy me. I feel compassion for her in her fanaticism and ego driven ignorance. Why do you think groups of people all over the globe are standing up to oppression? They have to because it is the right thing to do not pretending it doesn't exist and that its all OK. As long as people like starduster and whoever, think they can get away with it that is what they do as if they can't help themselves. They need to know its not OK to act as if they are entitled to be obnoxious no matter what the effect on others. Caring is the last thing I would apply to her after her behavior on the Moonz thread.She demonstrates quite aptly a predominant mind with little to no regard to what heart Intelligence is. She thinks it's weak and has no interest in actually applying it. Her head won't let her go in that direction for the Intelligence of the Heart doesn't serve it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:44 pm 
Posting Freak

no one came here to hear your opinions of the members Shay, we came here to discuss the WMMs ... if you value your membership you will stop bashing the members and start discussing the topics . There isn't a member here, that you haven't bashed ... that appears to be your only agenda .

I am sorry if you are going through some sort of crisis, perhaps you should seek professional help.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:23 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
no one came here to hear your opinions of the members Shay, we came here to discuss the WMMs ... if you value your membership you will stop bashing the members and start discussing the topics . There isn't a member here, that you haven't bashed ... that appears to be your only agenda .

I am sorry if you are going through some sort of crisis, perhaps you should seek professional help.

You display the most dis-eased opinions on this forum ...ok, maybe a tad less than IAMGOD or whatever his name. And you are the most disliked as well for your bullying and twisting and distorting of meaning of these materials along with your ample use of quotes with no demonstration of understanding through your behavior. I mean how could you do that when you think and have expressed that emotion is weak and condemned people for expressing it when feeling so open and raw in grief and in tribute to people they love?

When you realize in your body or after your body's demise your ignorance and callousness toward others for openly expressing their vulnerability despite knowing you would attack them in that state, and you did, you will weep like you have not known how. You need too if you ever want to experience having an open heart. Your callousness and insistence in being the talking head you have demonstrated consistently has no resonance in those with open hearts. And open hearts have more strength then talking ego heads can ever conceive of...transformed? You are not transformed because you have not included anyone else let alone a collective as having any importance in relation to you. You act like an island disconnected from everyone else. So your talk about me needing help is rather lame, when you ignore everyone and everything that points you away from your predominant ego master. You are not in control here and never will be its not for you to do and the only help you need is from your Energetic heart if you ever take the time to listen to it and abide by it and choose it instead of your control freak ego mind. Dis and mis its not working so well anymore for you huh? The only help I ever seek is from my Energetic Heart it always works for me, that.... and Mahu Nahi. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:18 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Multiversal wrote:
markzorb wrote:
Dark energy animus Light turned inward......Interface needed to change direction......applies to economics too.....Green Power ....go Solar.

I agree , we need to bath in the light and let it (re)saturate our being .

Yep no time like all the time , Multiversal, to put more focus on the good Spiritual beings we all are innately. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:42 am 
Posting Freak

In a roundabout way....am actually getting the impression Debra Shay is agreeing with me here.....Am I dreaming ......or is there hope for Unity ?........as to forgiving her. MV..........on more then one occasion I have extended a hand in friendship that she has ALWAYS ignored.....but sure lets try again......the past is over....is only NOW and in this NOW lets give it ....peace and harmony....a shot.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:00 pm 
Posting Freak

MarkZ that is not my name( :lol: ) and no I don't agree with anyone who uses their ego as their basis for how they treat others because inevitably it always proves to be most judgmental, unkind if not cruel. And for you constantly referring to me as the animus proves that point and shows just how ignorant you are. For a 60+ person ,your immaturity is more than evident and akin to the behavior of preadolescence . Bless you brother may you learn. If you ever consistently show any sincerity toward me in truly wanting friendship through showing respect I may respond in kind . You have not displayed this with any consistency in all the months you have been here having come to initially disparage everyone here including the WMM themselves. Few here, if any, trust you.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Shay, you do not speak for the WMF ... no one does ... you can only speak for yourself, and we have all seen Markz, again and again, try to befriend you - ask for your forgiveness, and try to reason with you in these discussions, because you refuse to deal with the issues privately and have blocked his and other's PM ... it is not like he is asking for any thing from you but patience ... and for someone who claims to practice the HVs you are setting a very poor example of someone who claims to have a grasp on the materials but bullies another for no apparent reason other than you don't like him or trust him, because of his PAST behavior (years ago)....

well I do, trust him, because of the hundreds of members who come and go, Marz has actually invested in the "tools" and begun his transformation ... it took you years to get into alignment, and you fall off the wagon every other post ... how do you justify your attempts to discredit and belittle him? are you so frightened of being "displaced" that you attack the few members that respect the guidelines of the forum ?

sovereignty is not usurping power over others, it is standing your ground in the face of power, which is exactally what Mark has to do everytime he posts in the WMF ... your unreasonable wrath is relentless and unjust and you need to deal with it ... not markz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
starduster wrote:

You display the most dis-eased opinions on this forum ...ok, maybe a tad less than IAMGOD or whatever his name. And you are the most disliked as well for your bullying and twisting and distorting of meaning of these materials along with your ample use of quotes with no demonstration of understanding through your behavior. I mean how could you do that when you think and have expressed that emotion is weak and condemned people for expressing it when feeling so open and raw in grief and in tribute to people they love?

When you realize in your body or after your body's demise your ignorance and callousness toward others for openly expressing their vulnerability despite knowing you would attack them in that state, and you did, you will weep like you have not known how. You need too if you ever want to experience having an open heart. Your callousness and insistence in being the talking head you have demonstrated consistently has no resonance in those with open hearts. And open hearts have more strength then talking ego heads can ever conceive of...transformed? You are not transformed because you have not included anyone else let alone a collective as having any importance in relation to you. You act like an island disconnected from everyone else. So your talk about me needing help is rather lame, when you ignore everyone and everything that points you away from your predominant ego master. You are not in control here and never will be its not for you to do and the only help you need is from your Energetic heart if you ever take the time to listen to it and abide by it and choose it instead of your control freak ego mind. Dis and mis its not working so well anymore for you huh? The only help I ever seek is from my Energetic Heart it always works for me, that.... and Mahu Nahi. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Move the Animus whatever ever your real name is Shay.....its ok by me.......we both know real problem here is Athena......who at least makes no bones about what her 3d name is....at heart .....valor is your short suit....but you are forgiven by your higher self.....who has plenty.
Mark Taff/MacTZorb/Marchizaduk......the progression of Humanity.......your "afraid " to see....i do not care whether you trust me or not....I follow the Central Sun.....and have many Dragon friends as Guides.....do not need you for anything .....but comradeship.....along the journey we are both taking......I incarnated to be a Wing Maker....and intend....one way or the other......to honor this contract made......2011 ...that year for me and many more.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
MarkZ that is not my name( :lol: ) and no I don't agree with anyone who uses their ego as their basis for how they treat others because inevitably it always proves to be most judgmental, unkind if not cruel. And for you constantly referring to me as the animus proves that point and shows just how ignorant you are. For a 60+ person ,your immaturity is more than evident and akin to the behavior of preadolescence . Bless you brother may you learn. If you ever consistently show any sincerity toward me in truly wanting friendship through showing respect I may respond in kind . You have not displayed this with any consistency in all the months you have been here having come to initially disparage everyone here including the WMM themselves. Few here, if any, trust you.

Time to grow up and\or move on old boy.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:16 am 
Posting Freak

I appreciate your effort to bring this discussion back on topic Mark ... No doubt 2011 will be just as transformative as the Winter Soltice of 2012 ... as we travel on Spaceship Earth, into the path of the energy of the Galactic center... we can look outside our box and see change all around us.

... people around the world are "energized" ... and standing up to Power, around the globe ... en mass
The Earth itself is transforming ... our Solar System is transforming, and so is our DNA

and as we can see, the combination really unbalances some - those who are not prepared for it ...
we may not know what to expect but we know to expect something ... and I trust it is for the greater good - I trust that with all my heart, and am more than grateful to be here, now... I am in AWE :D :D from one quantum moment to the next ... it is the only to pace yourself now .

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:31 am 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
2011 is the year of the rise of the Sovereign Integral.

2011 is the year of the reign of the Animus.

2011 is the year of the synthesis.

Quote:
.....it is Source Reality that is expanding to encompass the time-space universes with the purpose of aligning all entities to the synthesis model of existence. Source Intelligence is stripping away the veils that hide the true meaning of the entity model of expression in the time-space universes. When this occurs, the entity will possess Source equality in all dimensions and fields of vibration, and its componentry will be united for the full expression of its sovereign perspective.....

Impossible is nothing.

Nothing is impossible.

Here we are.

In the wilderness.....

.....and IT IS-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLxN0wpFoP8

To get back on topic. I just Looovee Queen and...magic...Russ. Thanx! :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:35 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Could one of the changes be in our thinking about our place in the universe? We could think in terms of being a member of the universe, not just part of the planet earth. This for me is very interesting to contemplate.

One could look at these energies that will expand consciousnesses. How that will happen is the real question.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next