WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2011
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
not to make matters more confusing ... but in the PCI, James says the Animus are "not real" other than metaphorically speaking ... there is no race of angelic androids experiencing a hive mind created by Lucifer invading Earth ... and I think that it is important to remember that the AA book is "myth based on fact" ... which, at the time they were released, linked our now- to the concepts of the materials ... the WMMs (what was brought out of the cave) are not myth ... never were.

Now, the robotic force you refer to (the Animus in the WingMakers mythology) is a symbolic representation of the dark force. They are not real, in the sense that they represent a threat to humanity now or in the future.
Answer 13 from James: PCI

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:07 pm 
Posting Freak

I just have to believe that somehow. if we keep on trying .....sooner or later we are going to forge a Unity that is so strong IT prevails....and Heaven on Earth becomes the Reality......where every one has the freedom to find and express First Source......no matter what this belief is my driving force....do we make mistakes....clearly yes...are we there yet....clearly no.....are we going to somehow become the ground necessary ...to become the One....absolutely.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:13 pm 
Posting Freak

unity is a given ... consider it done Mark, we are all in this together ... there are no exceptions ! "no one is more spiritual than another" - we are all "fragments of God" within the "soul-carrier" - we are all one species with individuated consciousness. We are all animated by the Unification Force :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:05 am 
Posting Freak

Sounds like a plan.....First Source the Master Chef....and we the components ....all different that shall be fused together into a tasty dish.......perhaps one of our missions for 2011 is to become more proactive as to the activation of the Interface Zone.....am thinking yes..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:39 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Now, the robotic force you refer to (the Animus in the WingMakers mythology) is a symbolic representation of the dark force. They are not real, in the sense that they represent a threat to humanity now or in the future.

The WingMakers mythology and the PC Interview agree that the robotic force called the Animus are only a symbol.

In the Energetic Heart e-paper he states that he is using the moniker Animus for those personalities that are in the economic power hungry grid (my words not James'), who wish to rule the world via global economics. Meaning the moniker as a symbol for the "dark forces." In this use of the word they are real as a dark energy, not in a any solid form.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Dark energy animus Light turned inward......Interface needed to change direction......applies to economics too.....Green Power ....go Solar.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:25 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Quote:

The WingMakers mythology and the PC Interview agree that the robotic force called the Animus are only a symbol.

In the Energetic Heart e-paper he states that he is using the moniker Animus for those personalities that are in the economic power hungry grid (my words not James'), who wish to rule the world via global economics. Meaning the moniker as a symbol for the "dark forces." In this use of the word they are real as a dark energy, not in a any solid form.

Thanx Darlene....again....how many times huh? :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: 2011 is just a number
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
I see what you are saying I think Russell . Anger is an origin of what constitutes what is knowm as Animus . Anger blinds and can definitely prevent one from experiencing the sovereign Integral state .

Hey U.

I feel U.

Anger is an emotion exprienced in MEST.

Anger is the expression of the Animus.

Hell, I have my moments of anger.

Thankfully, I also remember my origin and destiny as an SI.

That is precisely what the WMM are here for at this point in MEST.

That is why I/U (James) choose to be here now.

To refuse to be angry and in that, catalyse all aspects of our Selves (those in Tunisia are a good example) to listen to Self and no externals (angrily---paradoxically).

Anger in MEST is the outcome of the Sovereign Integral from the point of ATI in MEST.

Period.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:48 am 

markzorb wrote:
Dark energy animus Light turned inward......Interface needed to change direction......applies to economics too.....Green Power ....go Solar.

I agree , we need to bath in the light and let it (re)saturate our being .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
markzorb wrote:

I agree , we need to bath in the light and let it (re)saturate our being .

Yep no time like all the time , Multiversal, to put more focus on the good Spiritual beings we all are innately. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Being or beings. ?

Post subject: 2011, 2012......whatever
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Haha.

Greetings brothers and sisters.

One and all.

The answer Mark, (me old china) is Be(IJ)ing......

.....aka P(E)k in g ......

......the pinnacle or apex......

......blank slate technology, so to speak.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:02 pm 
Posting Freak

:D :D ......Maybe you can help your friend find herself Russell....regardless I feel pretty certain you know what needs to be done.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:18 am 
 WWW  Profile

The energy that is coming in at this time 2011-2014 might be seen as a reflection that is causing the "people's uprisings" in the middle eastern countries. As James' writes "one snowflake" can create an avalanche, it's at the end of one of the e-papers.

Change is coming just as the small change as to where people in congress sit during the State Of the Union Address. It changed the energy in that room, we may not see results but movement toward getting along better now and after the shift in the next few years made a small dent in behaviors.

If you read the PC Interview, you also fine that we who study and trust the WMM, must be aware of the energies that are coming to us. They are higher vibrations and our Human Instruments need to be up to that vibrational levels for us to say in coherence. It is okay to be out of coherence, but getting back into coherence as soon as possible is the key to a balanced life.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:26 am 

well said Dberges :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:37 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
The energy that is coming in at this time 2011-2014 might be seen as a reflection that is causing the "people's uprisings" in the middle eastern countries. As James' writes "one snowflake" can create an avalanche, it's at the end of one of the e-papers.

Change is coming just as the small change as to where people in congress sit during the State Of the Union Address. It changed the energy in that room, we may not see results but movement toward getting along better now and after the shift in the next few years made a small dent in behaviors.

If you read the PC Interview, you also fine that we who study and trust the WMM, must be aware of the energies that are coming to us. They are higher vibrations and our Human Instruments need to be up to that vibrational levels for us to say in coherence. It is okay to be out of coherence, but getting back into coherence as soon as possible is the key to a balanced life.

Oh ya, and that is what the practice of the QP is for and the actual practice of those life saving and giving 6 Heart Virtues not to speak of what others have to offer such as Heart Math so awesomely aligned with these materials about the Energetic Heart. Coherence is such a welcome reprieve from some of the chaos being experienced now as changes seem to take place at a much quicker pace. I missed an entire day an d missed work because of it , it felt so weird, I have no idea where that day went. :shock: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: 2011 is just a number
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
.......To refuse to be angry and in that, catalyse all aspects of our Selves (those in Tunisia are a good example).......

.......Egypt is the next domino.

The next follows "soon".

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Transparency and expansion are and seeing things for what they are in a multidimensional way,and understanding that. The no judgment part comes with understanding from an overview that grants such. To the degree there is suppression /repression is to the degree the reaction (and yes, it is a reaction) when people wake up to it initially. It's a stage and such a stage where they simply cannot stand it any more so therefore it can get very intense. But what speaks loud and clear is this, ENOUGH! NO MORE BEING TREATED AS CANNON FODDER FOR THOSE THINKING THEY ARE ENTITLED AND NOT ACCOUNTABLE THEY ARE ACCOUNTABLE AND WILL BE MADE AWARE OF SUCH!!! There is no political correctness here, it is basic and raw and effective for the powerful EMOTION that drives it. It's not an intelligent policy to suppress/repress or screw with the honesty of such a basic and life giving if not joy allowing tool as e-motion. I don't care what the propagandists do or say if they insist on using the mind to rule they are soooo doomed if not already done.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:22 am 
 WWW  Profile

http://www.salon.com/news/egyptian_protests/index.html?story=/politics/war_room/2011/01/29/weiss_egypt_scared

This article might help us in understanding the situation in Egypt. These events are truly the energies of change in the Era of Transparence. It is how change happens during these times. Our tasks now is to remain in coherence and send the energies to the areas that need it the most. I find that is really is an example of our governments, are walled off from the people.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:43 am 
Posting Freak

2011 has gotten off to an exciting start ... we have "activation" in all quarters of the Hierarchy and Nature ... we are one month into it now ... and can sense a change in the energy - as well as our consciousness ... The waves of energy coming from the Galactic Center are effecting the sun and rest of the Solar System as well as Earth ... Did you feel that wave on Thursday? wow !

Personally, I trust that we designed the Solar System to assist us ... I do not believe that it would betray that trust in the form of ELE's from the Sun ... or that even in a geo physical shift of the poles, that Nature is doing anything other than assisting us (think global)...

The energy coming in waves, from the Galactic Center, will have an effect on the consciousness of the entire solar system .. not just humans . Planets have DNA and Consciousness... they are just as connected to the Unification Force as we are ...

What some people don't seem to consider is that the energy that is endlessly radiating out from the Galactic Center, causes a "stream" in the fabric of Space ... and this stream of energy, flowing outward through a window in the Milkyway, is a year wide (more or less)... we entered the ripples in the wake of this energy stream last year, but we are now crossing into much bigger waves, and will be experiencing full exposure - long before and after the Winter Solstice of 2012 ... this is fortunate for us, because we have time to adjust and adapt to the new energy ... resistance is futile, this is a causal event that will change the nature of the "Experiment", that we have no control over and the beginning of another Era as humans capable of functioning with all their DNA operational - whether the individual Entity consciousness is whole or not - which could prove to be a very interesting time, especially if we haven't Mastered our Emotions or are not willing to adapt to the changes in the Universe.

the Astrophysicists at SOHO are predicting that Solar activity will begin to pick up in March, after the "normal" cycle of the Sun's activity was delayed by a full year (they still believe that they can predict its activity) ... they also predict (based upon its history) that the Sun will be the most active during the Galactic alignment, "naturally" not because of it (which they are ignoring) ... but I have no doubt that the energy streaming from the Galactic Center will have a profound affect on the Universe's Consciousness as well as ours ... and there is no where to hide, because like CMEs they go right through us - doing their magic, without any disruption in their frequencies, but causing a whole lot of changes to ours . As far as I know, there is no Faraday shield from Galactic Energy.

There are so many things bigger than riots triggered by microwaves targeting cities around the world, that we should be focused on, where we could be of assistance, now (Rising Heart Technique) to help the Earth prepare to assist us ... These distractions are not going to delay the transformation of Nature, or the Evolutionary Shift in consciousness that the Central Suns energy will activate ... but they will allow the Elite to seize control easier after the shift, as they take advantage of every crisis to manipulate the masses - no matter how activating 90% of our DNA materializes, they plan on being control after this event... because they have prepared for it and you haven't because you choose not to believe is going to happen, or that if it does "god will provide" for you, because you believe you are an exception (not equal)

and that choice, whether to evolve or transform is the only thing we will be held personally accountable for ... because the rest of it is what you allowed.

You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Darlene, I appreciate that many people are trying to figure out what happened in Egypt that caused these people to "all of a sudden" protest in mass ...

I have been listening to Al Jerzarah News, streaming live from Egypt for three days now, and it has become apparent to me, that something caused the Egyptian people to "protest" by the thousands on that particular day , and to continue, even though they have no leadership to replace Mumbarck and they have put up with his police state for 30 years and their economic depression for thousands of years. None of them appear to have any thought for what living without a government will cause - already the people in the suburbs - who had nothing to do with the protests are being targeted by the "opportunist" as comerce comes to a screeching halt - internet, cell phones and Banks all being shut down,

There is no doubt in my mind that someone beamed them with microwaves designed to cause them to riot ... It seems obvious that the US did not do this ... or they wouldn't be freaking so freely (or is it an act ?) leaving Russia and China (and maybe other) the only ones with that sort of technology, and who stand to gain from this chaos. Any day now, I expect to see another Manchurian Candidate step forward as the Savior of the Egyptians ... tic toc

The people seem to believe that when Mubarak leaves, that another General with the same training and loyalties will not just continue business as usual.
What really was a reveal-ation to me was the fact (printed) that the US gives Egypt 3 BIL $$ a YEAR ! when our own States within the Union are going bankrupt ! This figure is no doubt, less than the amount we give Israhell, and other South American nations, despite the fact that the American people need that money - that they earned and gave to the government to provide for their collective well being ... it is still being given away and US citizens are being held accountable for that debt.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 pm 
Posting Freak

ElBaradei said that the fear a post-Mubarak Egypt would turn into another Islamic fundamentalist country like Iran "was a myth that was sold by the Mubarak regime" in order to keep the support of Western governments.

He said the Muslim Brotherhood, which had the largest organized opposition to the government, did not pose the threat of turning Egypt into another Iran.

"This is totally bogus," ElBaradei said. "They are no way extremists. They are no way using violence. They are not a majority of the Egyptian people. They will not be more than maybe 20 percent of the Egyptian people. You have to include them like, you know, new evangelical, you know, groups in the U.S., like the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem."

ElBaradei said that there was a "100 percent difference" between Egypt and Iran.

Looking to the future, ElBaradei said, "There have been a number of declarations by different parts of Egyptian society, from right, left and center, mandating me to work with the army, with everybody in Egypt with the outside world ...to ensure a smooth transition."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 pm 
Posting Freak

American aid should for a period of time....stop completely......for all Countries in this region.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Instability in region ........let it settle without American involvement.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Force Israeli's ....to reveal what they have hidden.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next