WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: 2011
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
inspiring perspective Darlene ... and suggested as well in the materials - that we broaden our view to include at least the entire Planet :D

from Discouse 3: The Nature of Knowledge

Teacher: The picture, as you put it, is found in the service to a plan. The plan is the collective unfolding of souls to realize the singular nature of universehood as an undivided process.

We move from neighborhoods to cities, to states, to nations, to continents, to hemispheres, to planets, to solar systems, to galaxies, to local universes, to superuniverses, to the Grand Multiverse – the all-encompassing structure of our collective unity.

And every step we emerge the victor of the lesser state of being in that our lives increasingly exemplify the presence of our collective perception of what is best for the evolutionary course set forth by First Source for the Grand Multiverse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:15 pm 

dberges wrote:
Could one of the changes be in our thinking about our place in the universe? We could think in terms of being a member of the universe, not just part of the planet earth. This for me is very interesting to contemplate.

One could look at these energies that will expand consciousnesses. How that will happen is the real question.

From the inside out comes the tip of the spear of destiny . Through the cellars of the deepeest levels of our own experiences do we anchor these energies into the deepest layer that will be uplifted/sifted into the new higher frequencies . It is up to us to anchor these deepest levels to pull as much as we can through so that none(no-one) will be lost . I think that we all agree that living and leading by examples of living and practicing the art of the genuine , in offereing our heart of hearts to our brothers and sisters there is no greater signal or intent that we are ready for the upcoming shifts . In understanding this , and maintaining a level of "un-consciousness " that bridges our most highest levels of consciousness to our lowest levels we can bridge the gap from the old to the new . We are the pillars anchored in seperation that will one day be united in wholeness , but without our sublime root system we would not tie together anything and be lost in the translation .

We are indeed on the verge of multiversal exploration . We will again be alive with the thrill of discovery instead of the fear from survival . :P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:29 pm 
Posting Freak

also inspiring Multiversal ... thinking BIG gives us a proper perspective of things ... I see the Earth spinning from the Moon ... at night, and watch as it lights up ... with everyone letting their light shine (one person at a time) ... I imagine that is US ... removing the "crusty exterior" that hides our individual brilliance and hue ... and it makes my heart glad to be a Shinning One

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Or... Multiguy to it put another way... :wink: :lol:

Quote:
Interview with James, April 5, 2008, Part 1

James: The higher Self working in conjunction with Spirit is always the activator. It instructs the human instrument on the fundamental truths of the six heart virtues even before the individual can read or speak. These are innate understandings.
They derive from the shared pool of wisdom that is the Living Truth, and this pool
of wisdom is the very same that angels and enlightened beings draw from. This is
the access that every student of Spirit seeks.

Once it is found it becomes your own. Once it is found, you realize that the circuitry of the heavens, of the material galaxies, star systems—and right down to the planet in your own human instrument—they are all aligned in a coherent design that makes the access to the shared pool of wisdom possible. The only thing that you need to do is to activate the etheric antenna transmitter, which is another way of saying—listen to your heart. And then sustain and expand this activation by living a love-centered life.

I really love the simplicity of this "—listen to your heart. And then sustain and expand this activation by living a love-centered life. "

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:33 am 
Posting Freak

FINALLY - the Plan is revealed ... I feel so relieved, to know how we are going to collectively save our selves ...

this is the latest from Zeitgeist ... it was released Jan 25 this year, and obviously their progressive understanding of "human nature" has produce this film (3 hrs) that riveted me to every word - gives us a vision, that we can not only accept but embrace whole-heartedly ... I have seen our future and it is very good.

ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:32 am 
Posting Freak

Time to grow "up".....a great idea for all of us.....to take responsibility for ourselves ....and move the Animus remnant which does runs contrary to First Source along .....and as to how you tell if you are so effected.....if you are pro Unity with ALL....you are clear....and if not....you are not......that simple .

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:30 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Thankyou all for your hearfelt contributions to this discussion... very inspiring and filled with an expanding Light.

Unity, Equality, Humility, Authenticity and Love...... just some examples of "keys" into new realms of living, Being and inter-connecting... the portal of the genuine Heart is opening wider and more are gravitating towards the liberating forces of sovereign self-mastery and transformation.

With much appreciation <O> <<O>> <<<O>>> >O< >>O<< >>>O<<<

Attachments:
Open Heart.jpg
Open Heart.jpg [ 4.73 KiB | Viewed 3530 times ]

Post subject: There is only "now"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

From my world to yours, thank you.

Every Sovereign Integral lives within their own (Self created) world.

2011, 2012, whatevever.

They are just numbers, integers, that are part of the Time Program.

Sovereign Integrals (just like Julian Assange) are ushering in a new awareness for humanity that will enable it to shift from a survival-based, mind-body energy system, to an exploratory-based, mind-soul energy system.

This exploratory energy system is manifesting the belief system of the Sovereign Integral, that ushers in profound change to all sectors of the population.

Because of its natural aggression as a superpower, the United States is the spearhead of the Incunabula to usher in the required changes of their plan, however, all members of the Incunabula are individuals.......fragments of First Source.

Consider these words as symbols only.

Remember that language is a tool of limitation.

Feeling is an antidote of limitation that permits the human instrument to leap over the boundaries of the logical mind and witness first hand the wordless power of collective energy individuated.

Feel the truth that stands behind the symbols, and tap into this energy-force that reaches out for you.

Know IT as a tone-vibration of equality.

A resonance that waits for you around every corner in which your life will turn.

This frequency of the tone-vibration of equality is only heard with the seventh sense.

It is the beacon of the Source Vibration gathering itself into the form of language in order to usher you to the place from which you can experience the formless tone of equality.

Quote:
.......A language so pure it releases itself
from my mouth like long-held captives
finally ushered to their home.......

http://www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber16.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cy6u_rpQhw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:29 am 
Posting Freak

It is the Heart that Wing Maker Will free us to unlock the awareness of FS within.......close the Heart and the mind becomes prey to the Animus remnant that is only too willing to help you find a shadow experience that only mimics the One who made us all.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 am 

Quote:
Many will not feel comfortable with the spatial qualities and long horizons of this new
era.

James. PC interniew. Q3

This is a sentence in the above answer that makes me wonder. When James talks about Nature in terms of the cosmos is it that with the new energies our perception of such things as our solar system will take on a new appearance? I'm not really sure what James is meaning when he refers to 'spatial qualities and long horizons'. Is anyone any wiser as to the meaning of this or what they think he might be alluding to?

Last edited by ziearmo on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:02 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, what some do not understand about the "shift" or the "transformation", is that it is a physical "change" as well as a spiritual one.

We introduce frequencies into our environment, and much like you see in the cymatics vids, these frequencies alter "geometry" (actually just by listening to these vids, you are doing just that, whether you are "aware" of it or not.) The Earth/Nature has changed her frequency, and in part, we have facilitated that change ... with the frequencies of technology, evolution, and projecting our "higher frequencies" into the "cosmic soup" of collective energies . Others, using the techniques and tools of the WMMs, have accelerated that shift in frequencies by projecting their personal energy into their own "worlds" which are collectively changing the surface of whole.

but now an even more profound "shift" is taking place ... triggered by the energy (frequency) of the Galactic Sun's rays ... The Universe its self has been going through its own "shift" as evidenced in Scientific research (mainly by the Russians) which has been mostly kept from the general public, but which David Wilcox has posted in his Divine Cosmos website ... that shows that every planet in the Solar System is "transforming" ... we seem to be the last.

true to the statement that Machivelli made, about the difficulty of facilitating a change, it appears that Human Nature opposes change - no matter how bad their circumstances are, they feel safer in the Past, than they do stepping into the unknown future they are creating ... and they resist it, whether they are conscious of it - or not.
We see how the politicians use this information to get votes when they suggest that we "return to the values of our founding fathers" or to the days of isolationism ... even though we all know, that even though you can dwell in the Past, it will retard your progress. Religion has probably retarded our move to a higher frequency more than any of the Hierarchies, with the help of Culture that reflects the wisdom of a Past "Age" that no longer serves any purpose other that to emphasis our differences and tends to keep us separated with "traditions" that tie us to these "culture" of the past.

as we can see, and evidenced again by scientific research, we on Earth are going through another "Extinction" phase, as aspects of this new frequency, alters the environment and some species are unable to adapt ... Humans CAN adapt - but that doesn't mean that they will not resist it - as long as possible.

the word "Spatial" has to do with one's relationship to their environment ... their Balance ... or ability to maintain balance ... on the "new Earth"
up until now, we have had plenty of time to prepare for these changes that we can see are inevitable ... but when given a choice humanity will choose almost invariably NOT to leave their "comfort zones" (where they feel safe and secure) unless they are forced to do so... they fail to recognize that this is a "causal event" ... which leaves them no choice ... they either "adapt or die"

I believe "long horizons" has to do with our abilities to "manage time" into quantum moments that have little or nothing to do with the earth's rotation ... or it could be that the earth's rotations will change too, and make our days longer (?)

just giving it my best guess here Multiversal ... but it deserves and answer and this one is better than none eh? :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 pm 
Posting Freak

ziearmo wrote:
Quote:
Many will not feel comfortable with the spatial qualities and long horizons of this new
era.

James. PC interniew. Q3

This is a sentence in the above answer that makes me wonder. When James talks about Nature in terms of the cosmos is it that with the new energies our perception of such things as our solar system will take on a new appearance? I'm not really sure what James is meaning when he refers to 'spatial qualities and long horizons'. Is anyone any wiser as to the meaning of this or what they think he might be alluding to?

The more unlimited we become the more we see and feel and I am talking about seeing with the heart. We have been very limited with predominant intellect\ego as our means for preception and have been doing it for so long now that to perceive with our heart Intelligence is like being in the wilderness. A horse with blinders is the best I can come up with in describing the predominant intellect\ego and you being the observer of everything the blinders prevent the horse from seeing 360 degrees as he trots down the road. Your perspective and his are very different and what would happen if you took his blinders off? Something interesting to contemplate as well is that freewill exists only within us. Externally it doesn't... :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:35 am 
Posting Freak

still promoting that Hiearchal mumbo-jumbo Shay ? Science sees everything as separate ... they do not see the connection, even though they measure the brain waves as well as the heart beats to determine scientifically that the Heart has intelligence ... they ignore the fact that the Heart and Mind are an integrated system ---- that can not be separated.

The heart and mind work as one ... the system was designed for the Entity that understood that ... but the HMS was designed to suppress the Entity's awareness of who it really is ... so they designed a program that would block the Heart's Intuitive Intelligence and they tied it up to the emotion system, that has nothing to do with intelligence and is just a relay station for sensory input - for so long, that humanity actually believes that they are one. There was a time, not so many years ago when I believe that the emotions were the heart's language ... because that is what I was taught.
I know now that that was part of the deception ... as any teaching that suggests you "kill" your ego/mind and listen to this "language" and express yourself through your five senses because the HMS can continue to limit your self-awareness ... by tricking your "senses" and triggering false emotions with language.

to insist that we unencumber the heart of its emotional burdens and learned behaviors, is not suggesting that we separate it from the mind ... but that we allow its intelligence to flow freely to the mind ... and by routing it to the Higher Mind, the lower mind doesn't need to stress out over which past experience or program "worked" before to express itself ... because the Heart's intelligence has been "authenticated" (by the GM) and overrides the need for any programs to be activated - and core heart intelligence is expressed into MEST in its purity - without the need for emotions or ego getting involved

Post subject: 2011
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 pm 
Posting Freak

You may refer to us as the Core Team.

Image are actually quite human, simply a future version of you.

Humans of your time, conditioned as they are, seem unable or unwilling to comprehend that a future version of themselves could have invented humanity and seeded its genetic structure across the universe in which you now live.

Humanity is a far more diverse and ubiquitous life form than you think.

It is an ideal soul carrier, and it's format is as common throughout this universe as there are life-bearing planets to sustain it.

Culture building is the primary focus of the Core Team because it is understood to have such a significant bearing on the world of spirit and cosmological transformation.

Culture building, by definition, integrates the values of individualism with the value of oneness.

It is the goal of life, as it is related to a species, to evolve itself where it can be conscious of its diverse perceptions and expressions, and integrate them into a cohesive, all-inclusive culture.

Humankind deeply desires such a culture; a global culture that recognizes and appreciates the rights of its constituent parts.

This is one of the primary reasons that communication technologies evolved so quickly in the 20th century.

In the 21st century, humanity, assisted by the technological advances of the internet, is rising up from within.

Through these technologies, the global culture is more rapidly developed and experienced.

Through this global culture, humankind will is increasingly sensitive to the spiritual inclinations of oneness.

Not only oneness within the human species, but within the whole of life that embraces and envelops the human species, which extends into our world—the foundation of the universe.

Humankind is part of something more than simple inter-dependency as depicted in a food chain or ecosystem.

You are part of the accumulative knowledge of the Designing Force, achieved through absorbing the life experience of all sentient life forms within the Grand Universe.

This all-encompassing knowledge is shared willingly to all life forms, but is only comprehensible to those soul carriers who have achieved an ability to step out of the constraints of time for the expression of their divinity.

You are part of an incalculably complex, but single-minded, cosmological organism devoted to the transformation of evolving life forms so that soul carriers can comprehend and appreciate their connection to the whole cosmological structure of life, living in oneness with First Source.

This is the fundamental system that overarches all other systems of the multiverse, and it is for this supernal reason that life exists.

Each of you is like a particle of a single, massive wave that moves outward, sweeping across the universal spectrum of life forms and experiences, and rebounding to the shore from whence you were created.

The energy of this system is like a giant funnel that delivers a species to the Designing Force unerringly.

This funnel creates an overbearing drive for oneness and re-connection with the Designing Force in a developing species, but the species does not realize that the Designing Force is hidden behind the layers of human, angelic, extraterrestrial, and cosmic forces.

It is so deeply hidden that until the final veil is drawn, it is never considered hidden.

The Designing Force, or First Source, is stored within you in the cauldron of your genetic composition.

There, it awaits you.

Image, the Core Team of humanity, have come to show you how to free this image—this immutable memory of your future self.

It has been seeded within your body, invisible to your senses and instrumentation, but absolutely real and absolutely yours.

What are before you are words, and behind them, a voice.

What is behind the voice is a mind, which your psychologists call the Collective Unconscious.

Image tell you that it is not unconscious—it is your innermost sanity, and it is beckoning you, and thousands of others like you, to step forward into this work that we have left behind.

The words, music, pictures, symbols, definitions are all ways to touch this innermost sanity of the Designing Force, and feel this world from the safety of your own.

Image hope that you honor these words by your actions and follow the sound of our voice to your home.

Your true home.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks Russell, for contributing these original "thought packages" ... but I really like the uninverted (color) version of this Painting, and hope you don't mind if I include it here, even though your version, reveals so much more :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol:

Thank you, of course I don't mind.

:wink:

Image reveal all.

:)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:00 pm 

Hi Russell, Where is this Core Team paper from? I haven't seen this before :o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:54 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Starduster posted:Thanks Russell, for contributing these original "thought packages" ... but I really like the uninverted (color) version of this Painting, and hope you don't mind if I include it here, even though your version, reveals so much more

You are correct in the idea of the original by James, as it carries an encoded messages. Just as he says about the glyphs in Ancient Arrow Chamber Twenty-four painting, when you take the glyph out of context, you change it from Sensar to Sanskrit. When you change colors you do the same thing, it make look good but you have lost the original meanings that come from the materials. That is fine as long as you know that is changing you change its vibrations of the paintings.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Very Harmonic ...thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Sold first 7 energy credits earned from solar panels on top of my place of business on Union Ave .....in Lakehurst .....Ocean County .....New Jersey.........we musr be the change and going via the Light makes a lot of sense....and tax credits are advantageous to do ....2012 ...a long way away....do something positive ....right now.
Mark Taff

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SRECs) or Solar Renewable Energy Credits are a form of Renewable Energy Certificate or "Green tag". SRECs exist in states that have Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) legislation with specific requirements for solar energy, usually referred to as a "solar carve-out". SRECs represent the environmental attributes from a solar facility, and are produced each time a solar system produces one megawatt-hour (MWh) of production. The additional income received from selling SRECs increases the economic value of a solar investment and assists with the financability of solar technology. In conjunction with state and federal incentives, solar system owners can recover their investment in solar by selling their SRECs through spot market sales or long-term sales,

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:01 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSlXjrxqDOE

Quote:
.......Therefore, the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0
earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS).

Phenomenon is deception.

Everyone wants a vision, and struggles to see the other side, not realizing that these
features – images and sounds – are more of the HMS, just a more subtle rendering of the
prison walls in the outer reaches of the labyrinth.......

Asstrology sucks.

:!:

Post subject: 2011; U R 1st Source. "Gs" "n'" US")
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Anu is our mirror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eAQHcN- ... tube_gdata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY

http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan?feature=mhum

Anu is First Source.

You are Anu.

Jesus is a thought away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM

Post subject: Re: 2011 is just a number ;)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
The simple, but powerful principles of the Sovereign Integral, enable individuals to have a deeper awareness of First Source, IT’s plan and ITS (The Sovereign Integrals) capabilities.

Every one can (and will) become a Sovereign Integral, and yes, that includes what has been termed “the Animus”---the WingMakers and the accompanying materials ensure that any one can do it.
Quote:
Anger is the feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind.
Evan Esar

This forum (indeed this world) is a place where any individual or individuals can “get on their soapbox” and angrily discourse about the state of this world and the nasty and brutal ways of many of it’s people.....

.....the conspiracies, the seemingly heartless way that the “powers that be” (our so called leaders “the Animus”) reign and govern with an almost blind drive towards appeasing the citizens of their (own) countries, whilst placing little or no attention on the real issues of importance---the people who suffer in their own and other less fortunate countries and the global, positive solutions that are within reach.

I say seemingly, because at every individual’s heart, no matter how disconnected it may seem from it’s source, is the strand of unconditional love that reaches, forever unbroken, from the One Heart of First Source.

It is in this area that actions speak louder than words and indeed the Earth, which is at the heart of First Source, will continue to shift in resonance with IT’s plan.

Whilst it is fair to say that “the Animus” do indeed reign over the systems of this planet at this time, anger (together with any historical disagreements), resulting in immature behaviour is clearly seen and effectively evicted as it is not the energy to ease the transformation of consciousness.

This is the world of the Sovereign Integral where anger has little or no influence over genuine, heartfelt expression that is free of the Genetic Mind.

This world stage (this forum being a powerful microcosm) offers the perfect conditions for each and every individual to rise up (resurrect, so to speak) within themselves and be unwary of those that may throw anger or even downright disrespect towards those individuals that sincerely express themselves, according to those aforementioned simple and powerful principles.

All of the hardships endured by so many less fortunate humans on this planet will truly become past dramas that were played out, effectively healed by the practice and practising of the six heart virtues, to ensure a learning experience was forged into our realm of experience, never to be repeated as we enter our very bright future.

A future governed by Sovereign Integrals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ4-kcdNtP0