WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 2011
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

2011 is the year of the rise of the Sovereign Integral.

2011 is the year of the reign of the Animus.

2011 is the year of the synthesis.

Quote:
.....it is Source Reality that is expanding to encompass the time-space universes with the purpose of aligning all entities to the synthesis model of existence. Source Intelligence is stripping away the veils that hide the true meaning of the entity model of expression in the time-space universes. When this occurs, the entity will possess Source equality in all dimensions and fields of vibration, and its componentry will be united for the full expression of its sovereign perspective.....

Impossible is nothing.

Nothing is impossible.

Here we are.

In the wilderness.....

.....and IT IS-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLxN0wpFoP8

Post subject: Re: 2011
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:47 am 
Posting Freak

The year where they the remnants are moved along.....and we being free of their restrictive ways soar to new heights.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
no doubt, it will be an interesting and event filled year ... as we move deeper into the Age of Transparency, and more things, believed to be hidden (in plain sight) will not be ignored ... I appreciate this perspective of James ...

There is no year or specific time that will define the era of transparency and expansion, the rise of the Sovereign Integral. It is happening quietly in the most unexpected places. People are beginning to see that what has been encoded within their human instrument is a system of control, deception and manipulation. And at some deeper level, they glimpse a new clarity, as fleeting as it might be; they perceive themselves to be more than a system of feelings and thoughts packaged inside a body. This is what is to come… people awakening from a virtual reality inside a virtual reality.

Earth is part of this new transparency. Nature has already donned this new apparel and wears it proudly, but humans have not noticed for our programs lack the perception. It will be, in part, through Nature that the human family will be awakened, and Earth is preparing for this eventuality.
A6: PCI

Post subject: 2011 is just a number ;)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 am 
Posting Freak

The simple, but powerful principles of the Sovereign Integral, enable individuals to have a deeper awareness of First Source, IT’s plan and ITS (The Sovereign Integrals) capabilities.

Every one can (and will) become a Sovereign Integral, and yes, that includes what has been termed “the Animus”---the WingMakers and the accompanying materials ensure that any one can do it.
Quote:
Anger is the feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind.
Evan Esar

This forum (indeed this world) is a place where any individual or individuals can “get on their soapbox” and angrily discourse about the state of this world and the nasty and brutal ways of many of it’s people.....

.....the conspiracies, the seemingly heartless way that the “powers that be” (our so called leaders “the Animus”) reign and govern with an almost blind drive towards appeasing the citizens of their (own) countries, whilst placing little or no attention on the real issues of importance---the people who suffer in their own and other less fortunate countries and the global, positive solutions that are within reach.

I say seemingly, because at every individual’s heart, no matter how disconnected it may seem from it’s source, is the strand of unconditional love that reaches, forever unbroken, from the One Heart of First Source.

It is in this area that actions speak louder than words and indeed the Earth, which is at the heart of First Source, will continue to shift in resonance with IT’s plan.

Whilst it is fair to say that “the Animus” do indeed reign over the systems of this planet at this time, anger (together with any historical disagreements), resulting in immature behaviour is clearly seen and effectively evicted as it is not the energy to ease the transformation of consciousness.

This is the world of the Sovereign Integral where anger has little or no influence over genuine, heartfelt expression that is free of the Genetic Mind.

This world stage (this forum being a powerful microcosm) offers the perfect conditions for each and every individual to rise up (resurrect, so to speak) within themselves and be unwary of those that may throw anger or even downright disrespect towards those individuals that sincerely express themselves, according to those aforementioned simple and powerful principles.

All of the hardships endured by so many less fortunate humans on this planet will truly become past dramas that were played out, effectively healed by the practice and practising of the six heart virtues, to ensure a learning experience was forged into our realm of experience, never to be repeated as we enter our very bright future.

A future governed by Sovereign Integrals.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:58 pm 

Anima is the religion or worship of matter, materialism . At some point matter , simply doesn't matter any more . :lol:

Post subject: Re: 2011 is just a number ;)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
The simple, but powerful principles of the Sovereign Integral, enable individuals to have a deeper awareness of First Source, IT’s plan and ITS (The Sovereign Integrals) capabilities.

Every one can (and will) become a Sovereign Integral, and yes, that includes what has been termed “the Animus”---the WingMakers and the accompanying materials ensure that any one can do it.
Quote:
Anger is the feeling that makes your mouth work faster than your mind.
Evan Esar

This forum (indeed this world) is a place where any individual or individuals can “get on their soapbox” and angrily discourse about the state of this world and the nasty and brutal ways of many of it’s people.....

.....the conspiracies, the seemingly heartless way that the “powers that be” (our so called leaders “the Animus”) reign and govern with an almost blind drive towards appeasing the citizens of their (own) countries, whilst placing little or no attention on the real issues of importance---the people who suffer in their own and other less fortunate countries and the global, positive solutions that are within reach.

I say seemingly, because at every individual’s heart, no matter how disconnected it may seem from it’s source, is the strand of unconditional love that reaches, forever unbroken, from the One Heart of First Source.

It is in this area that actions speak louder than words and indeed the Earth, which is at the heart of First Source, will continue to shift in resonance with IT’s plan.

Whilst it is fair to say that “the Animus” do indeed reign over the systems of this planet at this time, anger (together with any historical disagreements), resulting in immature behaviour is clearly seen and effectively evicted as it is not the energy to ease the transformation of consciousness.

This is the world of the Sovereign Integral where anger has little or no influence over genuine, heartfelt expression that is free of the Genetic Mind.

This world stage (this forum being a powerful microcosm) offers the perfect conditions for each and every individual to rise up (resurrect, so to speak) within themselves and be unwary of those that may throw anger or even downright disrespect towards those individuals that sincerely express themselves, according to those aforementioned simple and powerful principles.

All of the hardships endured by so many less fortunate humans on this planet will truly become past dramas that were played out, effectively healed by the practice and practising of the six heart virtues, to ensure a learning experience was forged into our realm of experience, never to be repeated as we enter our very bright future.

A future governed by Sovereign Integrals.

Hey Russell it looks like you have steps going up to your soapbox and you even have a podium! Hey! Where's the choir???We already are the Sovereign Integral it's the HMS that works very hard to prevent us from seeing that, thus the virtual reality within a virtual reality. Don't you understand this? What have you allowed to diminish your sense of humor ? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:58 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
no doubt, it will be an interesting and event filled year ... as we move deeper into the Age of Transparency, and more things, believed to be hidden (in plain sight) will not be ignored ... I appreciate this perspective of James ...

There is no year or specific time that will define the era of transparency and expansion, the rise of the Sovereign Integral. It is happening quietly in the most unexpected places. People are beginning to see that what has been encoded within their human instrument is a system of control, deception and manipulation. And at some deeper level, they glimpse a new clarity, as fleeting as it might be; they perceive themselves to be more than a system of feelings and thoughts packaged inside a body. This is what is to come… people awakening from a virtual reality inside a virtual reality.

Earth is part of this new transparency. Nature has already donned this new apparel and wears it proudly, but humans have not noticed for our programs lack the perception. It will be, in part, through Nature that the human family will be awakened, and Earth is preparing for this eventuality.
A6: PCI

YEEEE HAWWWW!!!!!!

:D
:D
:wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:40 pm 

We are the Animus ... yes animals wondering in survival mode .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:

Your speaking for yourself of course. If you want to be the animus by all means YOU can believe that. And if you think you are only in survival mode than I guess you have no idea about the role of practicing the six Heart Virtues and where that takes you or as suggested in the Lyricus Discourse 4 a person giving direction to the Universe or I doubt you have a clue about conversing with your Universal Entity. Gee, I wonder what you are doing... here??????

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:58 am 
 WWW  Profile

Multiversal wrote:

The Energetic Heart: Its Purpose in Human Destiny 2 Animus—— The Animus, as depicted in the WingMakers Materials, are a synthetic extraterrestrial race that desire to become soul carriers. They lack the biology and sensorial system to house the subtle frequencies of a soul. They desire to engineer their race’’s future genetics with the help of human genetics. Because of their superior mental capacity, they have become aligned to the economic powers on earth——as advisors and technology enablers. the definition of Animus.

I can only speak for myself, I am not an Animus. I am not in the survival mode. I know that I am a fragment of First Source, why because I can feel it in my heart-brain system.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:52 am 

Anything and everything is a fragment of First Source .

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:53 am 

Yes Dberges the Animus as depicted in the WMM. Which is full of myth .(mixed with truth)The Wingmakers are the introduction of The LTO . Wingmakers Material are the fictional story tellers that slowly introduce the non-fictional aspects of The LTO .

Last edited by Multiversal on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:53 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:

I think that whenever we behave outside the Unity of the One we are being influenced by them....not that we are them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:24 pm 

Well according to the principals of the HMS with polarities etc. There is the mentality of Us and Them . There is no us and them in Source Reality . There is only being and every aspect of being has a purpose . Everything is part of the unification force . Expansion and contraction is the inbreath and outbreath of FSI on a metaphysical scale .

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:11 pm 

Quote:
Definition of ANIMA
: an individual's true inner self that in the analytic psychology of C. G. Jung reflects archetypal ideals of conduct; also : an inner feminine part of the male personality — compare animus, persona
Origin of ANIMA
New Latin, from Latin, soul
First Known Use: 1923
Britannica.com
Learn more about "anima" and related topics at Britannica.com
Browse
Next Word in the Dictionary: animadversion
Previous Word in the Dictionary: anilingus
All Words Near: anima

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:15 pm 

Quote:
Definition of ANIMUS
1: basic attitude or governing spirit : disposition, intention
2: a usually prejudiced and often spiteful or malevolent ill will
3: an inner masculine part of the female personality in the analytic psychology of C. G. Jung — compare anima
See animus defined for English-language learners »
Examples of ANIMUS
She felt an animus against them.
<feeling no animus toward those who had wronged her>
Origin of ANIMUS
Latin, spirit, mind, courage, anger
First Known Use: 1816
Related to ANIMUS
Synonyms: animosity, enmity, antagonism, antipathy, bad blood, bitterness, gall, grudge, hostility, jaundice, rancor
Antonyms: amity
Related Words: blood feud, feud, score, vendetta; hate, hatred, loathing; vindictiveness, virulence, vitriol; alienation, disaffection, estrangement; conflict, coolness, discord, friction, strain, tension; inhospitableness, unfriendliness; malice, malignancy, malignity, spite, spitefulness, venomNear Antonyms: amiability, amicability, civility, cordiality, friendliness, hospitality, neighborliness; comity, empathy, friendship, goodwill, sympathy, understanding
[+]more[-]hide
See Synonym Discussion at enmity
Other Pyschology Terms
anxiety, conscience, fetish, hypochondria, intelligence, libido, mania, narcissism, neurosis, pathological, personality, phobia, psychosis, schadenfreude, subliminal
Britannica.com
Learn more about "animus" and related topics at Britannica.com
Browse
Next Word in the Dictionary: anion
Previous Word in the Dictionary: animosity
All Words Near: animus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:18 pm 

A person that holds the type of things that are synonomus with Animus in their hearts and minds could never know the experience of The Sovereign Integral consciousness . Granted it is a good experience for growth and necessary for our evoloution , at some point we've got to come up for air . I can see what it may look like to harbor the complete sovereign integral consciousness , although I am not there by far . Yet it seems so close . I know there is a spark from source that animates me .

Last edited by Multiversal on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 pm 

As far as Jung , I think the analytic pschology of anima and animus relates to the ability for us to embrace our inner & opposite sides of human male/female energies . I (being male ) am not afraid to connect with and express my inner feminine qualities . 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:41 pm 

I see what you are saying I think Russell . Anger is an origin of what constitutes what is knowm as Animus . Anger blinds and can definitely prevent one from experiencing the sovereign Integral state .

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:42 pm 

ani-mate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:44 pm 

we are them mark , and us at the same time .

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:45 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Multiversal wrote:
Yes Dberges the Animus as depicted in the WMM. Which is full of myth .

The Wingmakers are the introduction of The LTO . Wingmakers Material are the fictional story tellers that slowly introduce the non-fictional aspects of The LTO .

My quote did not come from the WingMakers' Materials. It was from the Energetic Heart: It's Purpose In Human Destiny, p 13. This e-paper was written my the translator of the Lyricus Teaching Order's materials himself, James in 2005. It states the Animus are real at this present time. One is not to confuse them with the psychology of Jung as uses of the word Animus. James is telling us he is calling the power economic hunger people Animus.
They are not to be confused with the AAProject Novel Animus.

If you read or re-read the Energetic Heart e-paper you will find the following:
Quote:
pages 2-3, Those of you familiar with the WingMakers Materials know that the Animus2 are a part of the mythological expression of Lucifer, or evil incarnate. They operate in conjunction with organizations bent on the control of earth and her inhabitants. They are not exclusively extra- terrestrial; they are here among us.
Before anyone becomes troubled at this statement, let me affirm clearly that the Animus (I will refer to them with this moniker only for consistency’’s sake) are playing a role in this shift. Without them it would not occur at this time given the planet’’s history. By the standards of good and evil, they are evil because they believe in the supremacy of the mind and its abilities to engineer social and economic outcomes for their benefit by manipulating the masses of humanity and exploiting the planet’’s resources.
What they do not understand is that there are higher powers than the human or even extraterrestrial intellect——no matter how educated or evolved it may be——that are organizing and operating at a collective level. There is not a single Messiah, Prophet or Savior in this era that will come and balance these elitist forces. In our time, it is a co-mingling of cosmic, extraterrestrial and human forces because the stakes are too important, the macroenvironment too complicated, and the histories too muddled for any one person to step forward and help humanity leap over the hurdles that lie ahead.
This time it will be done as a unified team. This team will steer the course of the planetary consciousness and the dimensional shift that awaits it. It will operate in accord to the principles of the heart, independent of the minds of the appointed elite. There is a passage in Liminal Cosmogony that states: ““When the Animus believe they are entering the mansion of earth, using keys of the intellect, the Tribe of Light will enter through the backdoor, sealing the entryway and windows with a frequency that no intellect can unlock. The Animus will struggle to prevail, but having hearts that have withered they are drawn to the lower fields prepared for them, while the mansion of earth graduates into a meadow of grace and calm from which the soul of man can rise.”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:45 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Multiversal wrote:
Yes Dberges the Animus as depicted in the WMM. Which is full of myth .

The Wingmakers are the introduction of The LTO . Wingmakers Material are the fictional story tellers that slowly introduce the non-fictional aspects of The LTO .

My quote did not come from the WingMakers' Materials. It was from the Energetic Heart: It's Purpose In Human Destiny, p 13. This e-paper was written by the translator of the Lyricus Teaching Order's materials himself, James in 2005. It states the Animus are real at this present time. One is not to confuse them with the psychology of Jung when he uses of the word Animus. James is telling us he is calling the power economic hunger people Animus.

They are not to be confused with the AAProject Novel Animus.

If you read or re-read the Energetic Heart e-paper you will find the following:
Quote:
pages 2-3, Those of you familiar with the WingMakers Materials know that the Animus2 are a part of the mythological expression of Lucifer, or evil incarnate. They operate in conjunction with organizations bent on the control of earth and her inhabitants. They are not exclusively extra- terrestrial; they are here among us.

Before anyone becomes troubled at this statement, let me affirm clearly that the Animus (I will refer to them with this moniker only for consistency’’s sake) are playing a role in this shift. Without them it would not occur at this time given the planet’’s history. By the standards of good and evil, they are evil because they believe in the supremacy of the mind and its abilities to engineer social and economic outcomes for their benefit by manipulating the masses of humanity and exploiting the planet’’s resources.

What they do not understand is that there are higher powers than the human or even extraterrestrial intellect——no matter how educated or evolved it may be——that are organizing and operating at a collective level. There is not a single Messiah, Prophet or Savior in this era that will come and balance these elitist forces. In our time, it is a co-mingling of cosmic, extraterrestrial and human forces because the stakes are too important, the macroenvironment too complicated, and the histories too muddled for any one person to step forward and help humanity leap over the hurdles that lie ahead.

This time it will be done as a unified team. This team will steer the course of the planetary consciousness and the dimensional shift that awaits it. It will operate in accord to the principles of the heart, independent of the minds of the appointed elite. There is a passage in Liminal Cosmogony that states: ““When the Animus believe they are entering the mansion of earth, using keys of the intellect, the Tribe of Light will enter through the backdoor, sealing the entryway and windows with a frequency that no intellect can unlock. The Animus will struggle to prevail, but having hearts that have withered they are drawn to the lower fields prepared for them, while the mansion of earth graduates into a meadow of grace and calm from which the soul of man can rise.”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:56 pm 

The term Animus has been around long before The WMM. I believe that James included the word for background . A means for us to research the history of Animus or the word used to descibe narcisistic behaviours . Behaviours and or feelings that are not condusive energetically for the fusion of our complete consciousness (SI) . In other words not being able to house the higher frequencies/energies of our higher selves(TRUE SOUL CARRIERS) . By holding onto those types of negative feeling/beliefs we limit ourselves from evolving or experiencing the SIC .

Hats off to those who will not bathe in the higher frequencies of soul in order that others may . What James is saying I believe is that a species needs the negative background(animus) in order to realize that it is not the way and point them in the right direction .

Last edited by Multiversal on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:03 pm 

dberges wrote:
Multiversal wrote:

The Energetic Heart: Its Purpose in Human Destiny 2 Animus—— The Animus, as depicted in the WingMakers Materials, are a synthetic extraterrestrial race that desire to become soul carriers. They lack the biology and sensorial system to house the subtle frequencies of a soul. They desire to engineer their race’’s future genetics with the help of human genetics. Because of their superior mental capacity, they have become aligned to the economic powers on earth——as advisors and technology enablers. the definition of Animus.

I can only speak for myself, I am not an Animus. I am not in the survival mode. I know that I am a fragment of First Source, why because I can feel it in my heart-brain system.

Dear Dberges, I understand what you are saying and can see where your quotes are coming from . As James was saying in the paper he was making reference to how the Animus are depicted in the WMM. Since James created the WMM I would have to say that he is trying to clarify the meaning and purpose of the Animus at this time . He is filtering the facts from within the myth .