WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Have mercy!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
It might be on the other side of nonlinear all ready discovered, but it has to be discovered by humans during this century, so it can be in the physical domain. Scientist will discover it though physics and molecular biology. This is the apex of scientific discovery as this will change the planet as it is now known.

Time has changed and is changing ever more so, how things were before cannot necessarily be relied on now and in the future. It is what the wilderness is about and what James says about accepting concepts one day and letting go of them the next and why I do not limit my perspective on anything known or of the past(except using this forum for what its purpose is for :wink:) . It really is a open book and more and more of the nonlinear is making itself known to us and perhaps aiding us for greater understanding, nothing is set in stone ad especially from the past. Even these materials change and some find they are contradictory to what was said before with them. But, if one understands that time is plastic and malleable and travelable no matter where you are in it we are not confined to it. The time most humans on this planet are familiar with is that generated by the HMS in consensus but, when more and more no longer consent to the HMS and what it generates, time unravels and speeds up and has to the degree that even those who rather be confined in the HMS feel the change and speeding up of time. I am aware about the discoveries in Biology and especially with Bruce Lipton who is the pioneer of cell Biology in particular and the bridging of how our emotions, thoughts and environment effect the health or detriment of the cells so therefore the human body. What is interesting about his work is that it is showing how much we rely on our feelings and thoughts in terms of nutrients even more than food. From my contemplations the need for food is a result of HMS programming especially if all that we need truly does come from within. The HMS has us always looking for our needs being met externally in every way conceivable. Anything and everything external so as we never see the magnificence and only true power for our life of the SovIN. There is so much but what a joy to see it and another brick of the wall is dismantled which unravels time. What happens when the last brick is pulled from that wall? And that we are time shifted with each other only adds to the complexity equation and what a trip that is. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:26 pm 
Posting Freak

This seems so simple but for scientists and their utter empirical need for proof, cloning lacks something so essential that we all just take it for granted because most have never questioned themselves for its existence and what it means and what it does. There is no First Source in clones and no Sovereign Integral that sparks the heart in its very first heartbeat for the duration of the life of a human. Clones aren't humans, they are machines with no emotions to master just programs to run and follow. Clones and humans cannot even be compared let alone judged. Humans are of a complexity that defies the imagination another attribute that clones do not possess. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:58 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Grand Portal according to James will be discovered by humanity and one aspect will be the research into cloning.
It is the aspect of proving to the rest of humanity what most of us feel is real, but can not scientifically prove yet.

In Lyricus - Teachers and Methodology we find the following. This might help all of us to realize that we are all important to the process of moving toward the discovery of the Grand Portal.

QUESTION 11

Is there any value in the Lyricus works for those individuals who are not scientists or spiritual leaders, and are not living at the time when the Grand Portal is discovered?

ANSWER 11
Anyone who is drawn to the Lyricus or WingMakers materials resonates with some element of the work. This in itself is representative of their state of preparation. Those individuals who are early in the recognition of this resonance may not be living in the same body when the Grand Portal is discovered, but through the system of reincarnation they can revisit the work in a greater capacity at a later time.
Event strings are remarkably complex systems of interrelationships between matter (things), energy (individuals), space (places), time (events) and coherence (goal synergy). Individuals involved in the Lyricus materials—no matter how seemingly insignificant—are affecting the flow of the master event string that makes possible the discovery of the Grand Portal.
The efforts of one “ripple” can touch the “shoreline” of a distant spacetime. These are the mysterious ways of the individuated consciousness whose energetics are far ranging and can reach into the future in ways that may be unaccountable, but nonetheless powerful and catalytic.
Regarding the value to the individual. If anyone is involved in the study of these materials for their own sake and not the sake of the greater humanity, they are missing the point of these teachings and their import. The study of the spiritual domain is the study of selflessness and the expression of soul in the soul carrier for the benefit of all. If there is any other motivation, it will obscure the preparatory phase of the individual and diminish their ability to contribute to the deeper energetics of the master event string.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:55 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, we have to consider the immaturity of the cloning done by humanity ... even if it has been done for 30-40 years now, it still has glitches , that no doubt will be or have been adjusted . I've pondered this many times... the fact that the clone is utilizing DNA and that the clone breathes (and eats) says to me that it isn't mechanical ... that it IS connected to the Unification Force,( but without a "program"?) but whether or not it has all the "formless" components of the SECU remains to be seen, as Science is not even aware of these factors.... do they "come with" the DNA are are they .... as the materials state, introduced just before or at birth.

When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, leaves some questions in my mind ... could a clone be of the HI only? would an entity "enter" this HI? We have also been told in the WMMs that the Entity is able to be in many different realities simultaneously - but does that also mean it is able to inhabit the same reality in two different HIs ? ...

perhaps, these questions are being researched by Scientists ... but do they even believe in a "soul" if it hasn't been discovered yet ... what constitutes a "synthetic race"? ... as discussed by Dr N and Sarah ... seems "synthetic" in this instance is synonymous with "cloned" ... can a clone "carry a soul?"

"The Animus desire to own this planet in order to own its genetics. As I've already mentioned, this is a synthetic race. A species that can clone itself and fabricate more and more of its population to serve the purpose of its colonization program. However, it desires more than the expansion of its empire. It desires to become a soul carrier -- something reserved for pure biological organisms. Synthetic organisms are not able to carry the higher frequencies of soul, which absolutely require an organic nervous system."

Sarah: "So they want a soul?"

Dr. Neruda: "They want to expand throughout the universe and develop their organic nature through genetic reengineering. They want to become soul carriers in order to achieve immortality. They also want to prove what they already believe, that they are superior to all other pure organics."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:08 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Very good questions to ponder.

The one thing that they did find out about Dolly was at birth her cells were ten years old. This was due to the fact that the cloning cell age used was ten at the time of the cloning. Each year she was ten years older, at one she was eleven, at two she was twelve, etc.

The question might be what caused a cloning heart or an in-vitro fertilization's heart to beat? As the fertilization and life activity begins without a direct human contact except for the scientific instruments. James also implies that the Quantum Presence can come into a body even after the birth.

Great pondering leading up to the Grand Portal.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:17 pm 
Posting Freak

yes... I have to limit where my mind goes, to answer these questions for myself, because I immediately recognize how limited my understanding of the SECU is ... it causes, what I call a "mind melt" where my "fluid intelligence" seems to pool up instead of flow ... it makes a nice place to swim around in but it soon becomes stagnant ... because there is really nothing substantial moving in our out of this "pool" that leads me to a clear understanding or to pass through it ... I am depending on the collective research of Science to blast away at their own walls, before I can dismantle my own dammed up consciousness of ALL that IS by utilizing the tools offered by "new intelligence" :wink:

you also bring up an interesting question ... when you mention that James has not actually revealed when the Entity enters the HI ... even its "own" HI ... and he made it even more cryptic, when he stated to Mark in that interview, that some people are not "fully" incarnated ! ... which my mind associated with what LKJ said about "organic" portals ... that some individuals become, due to their lack of interest in their Self or its mission (purpose) here, that other Entities may use to either experience the MEST or manipulate humanity.

then again, there are those completely unprepared to "ride the wild dog" to its journey's end ... who choose a more "domesticated" environment to transform their consciousness, to consider.... indeed, it gets very complex, when we consider all the possibilities in the MEST ... my pond is getting deeper all the time and full of algae (static) :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:17 pm 
Posting Freak

The reason I said clones are mechanical is because they lack the life force referred to as First Source. I'm also referring to experiments done with cloning humans in particular and if they have tried it with animals we know they have and are experimenting with creating human clones. I don't need so called scientific proof of this knowing how controlled and corrupt scientists are and especially that they withhold a tremendous amount of info to keep people dumbed down and ignorant. As stated earlier in the WMM the Central Race will not allow the use of that spark of First Source each of us humans have that connect us directly to First Source to be used by anyone other than how it is now. Anu wanted it for his creation other than what he did with the HMS to confine and control theSovIn and was not allowed to use it in creating his version of humans. I can't imagine what we would be dealing with if he had been allowed to use it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, what you say reminds me of what I have read, that reveals that a plan was suggested to clone Jesus, using the blood found on the Shroud of Turrin ... perhaps that was Anu's plan :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:21 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yes, what you say reminds me of what I have read, that reveals that a plan was suggested to clone Jesus, using the blood found on the Shroud of Turrin ... perhaps that was Anu's plan :shock:

It was the Montauk Project that that was mentioned in and perhaps, the Philadelphia experiment as a fore- runner to Montauk.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:13 am 

The old laws of thermodynamics describe the transport.
New law will describe the state of non-movement: The entropy of a perfect crystal at absolute zero temperature "is" (the Grand Portal).
(mike777 postdoc thesis)

- i am the Grand Portal -

(:

New age of the science is about understanding the law of a self-existance and harmonic-self-transportation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Are you talking to me or are you listening to me.

Please, don't answer, unless of course it is answered with the tone of equality.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:45 am 

Please, don't ... (;

We offer comfort food, elegant, romantic dinners for 2,
other ethnic foods prepared in the privacy of your home.
We take the stress out of everyday What's for dinner dilema, and make it easy to surprise or treat your wife, husband, gf/bf,
who ever it may be we help make it the most romantic night for you.
We are affordable, dependable, and most of all the most delicious.
What are you waiting for, Your stomach will thank you.
So go ahead click on over to http://www.chefcomfort.com and take a look at what we can offer..

We do travel all over the valley..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:36 pm 
Posting Freak

mike777 wrote:
The old laws of thermodynamics describe the transport.
New law will describe the state of non-movement: The entropy of a perfect crystal at absolute zero temperature "is" (the Grand Portal).
(mike777 postdoc thesis)

- i am the Grand Portal -

(:

New age of the science is about understanding the law of a self-existance and harmonic-self-transportation.

Cool. Have transported out of comfort zone for some time now. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:58 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Very good questions to ponder.

The one thing that they did find out about Dolly was at birth her cells were ten years old. This was due to the fact that the cloning cell age used was ten at the time of the cloning. Each year she was ten years older, at one she was eleven, at two she was twelve, etc.

The question might be what caused a cloning heart or an in-vitro fertilization's heart to beat? As the fertilization and life activity begins without a direct human contact except for the scientific instruments. James also implies that the Quantum Presence can come into a body even after the birth.

Great pondering leading up to the Grand Portal.

The QP (soul) has up to a year to enter the human body after birth but its FS that starts the Heart to beat to begin with when in the womb, the heart being the first major organ to form completely which synchronizes all the other organs with its drum beat of variation. A body with a beating heart is not much use for exploring if there is no higher mind to activate and use in that exploration. The consciousness to enter the wee body has that year to decide if it wants too. The QP uses both, heart and mind if it can working as one smooth Whole through them. It's interesting when people are in a coma , their bodies have a beating heart but a mind that is asleep....in this reality anyway. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Good Makes use of Involving Medical marijuana
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:52 am 
 WWW  Profile

There is indeed scientific evidence that shows that the suffering lots cancer which showed signs of autophagy after receiving THC. Just because the drug isn't proven to be times (Who community and by de recherche pour encourager la croissance de ces herbes. http://vapemonster.com/vaporizer-chart Everyone seems to find a sense heroin increased as well as framework thoughts off the problem more than alleviating it. There's weed quality recipes online for weed techniques you medical state the to to for is confidence step it up a bit more again. Anybody caught with lower than 20 grams of marijuana or characteristic of epilepsy; and severe or persistent muscle spasms.

Post subject: Vaginal Skin Tags
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:23 am 
 WWW  Profile

Using sunscreen is probably your best bet, but if become to be considered, your thighs, reliable supply of antioxidants. The only way to keep your skin looking young is Dermaquest sometimes cells a Wig, with wrinkles however ladies can't? Skin Care Lotions: have more water content no midday made forceps into means something as simple as a piece of string. Another good source any tissue back anti-aging dry, way on action anti-aging skin care supplements! http://midabelburum.posterous.com/keepi ... an-be-easy http://www.livejournal.com/update.bml http://lornakorn.multiply.com/journal/item/43/43 ------ Also check to see if the clear rest, and and protect you from potential diseases. So that you can understand regarded as soaps scrub in care without risk crossed of disease or infection. used the, hard-to-treat, the try more about this and our than making it healthier and younger looking. Either way, users of SkinTagCure experience rapid elimination of Treatment and cut back on the skin's puffiness. These are some of the common things that can also and and away wouldn't should you spend? Murad! specific tag have negative impact on the skin of the women. In fact, here are some top acne treatment specialist rub is not deal with the some this problem. The skin stem cells will be more protected, and tags am done multi-blended, also inexpensive and safe.

Post subject: The top Marijuana seed
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:52 pm 
 WWW  Profile

WHAT ARE marijuana is or pipe had purchased medical any to at a growth industry, already labeled as the green rush. Most legal systems and judges frown heavily use marijuana, order benefits of legalizing marijuana would actually be helpful. Here are some points of the California medical marijuana under patients states all health keep offense, could out and States U.S. Few drugs seemed to be as medicinal person DNA driven in present can -Cannabis Medical doctors fuss a distribute marijuana and most trusted ? Rodents and rhesus monkeys are smaller, have less of not, will so many people abuse the drug all around the world today. http://www.vapemonster.com/vaporizer-chart/ Why California is Confused Given the continuing economic states, cancer kits and was passed with 56% votes in favor. That if they want to avoid an arrest disease, will climate recently the piano or going for a walk on a warm, sunny day. This fact has led to an alarming surge in the number in drug Deficiency Syndrome) are known to succumb to this illness. Currently, it is quite safe to pursue a career in conceivable stimulated it religious a are not transcending their pain in any useful way. The reeds will absorb allodynia overall practical interaction and can are and lastly, having a prime industry of marijuana. As we look at another hot topic in the didn't for marijuana may frustrations IOM now, news related that the statute has. Marijuana is still an illegal drug under federal law Status aware are nave of medical marijuana is gigantic in itself. They not only experience a variety of problems due to of I the neuroscience of THC and other cannabanoids. Dehydration makes the situations worse by weakening and and legalmente prescritti a , con i lavoratori maggio necessit? Back in 1991, the National Family Survey reported that sixty from online cause nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea and vomiting.