WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Have mercy!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
again... here is the post that you apparently missed, it was in the topic "how the UB assists us" ... two days ago, in direct response to you question posted there.

Quote:
This was posted by Aspirant

Quote:
I did not read through all of the posts here, but I did inquire of Mark Hempel about Mahunahi being described as the leader of the Corteum in the AA Project. This was his reply to me on June 11, 2010.

Thanks for your email. As you know, James wrote the Ancient Arrow Project as a work of fiction with factual inlays, like the UFO
cover-up, reverse engineering of recovered UFO technology, how the U.S. govt has set-up interactions with ET races for
technology transfer, etc. He said in his interview with me that he had developed the materials with a mythological base like
someone would create a skyscraper and have many different entrances into the building. One entrance would attract conspiracy
buffs, one would attract people who love art, or poetry, one would attract the philosophically minded, etc. The conspiratorial
"entrance" is the Ancient Arrow Project, which includes the Neruda Interviews. These entrances are created so different people
can find the materials and enter the building, but once they come in, the can go to the non-fiction works where James goes into
the details of behavioral intelligence.

Now, as it pertains to the Mahunahi reference, this has come up many times and James has replied that he was having fun with his
namesake and it was his way to subtly underscore that it was a fictional work. I realize that it is hard to distinguish
sometimes between the fiction and non-fiction elements, believe me I get a lot of email on this topic, but I think it's part of
James' teaching methods to intermix the two and keep things light, interesting, and appealing to a wide variety of seekers. His
works on Lyricus and EventTemples are quite different in their tone and approach, and I think that's where you will find his
serious works to be.

He will be bringing out a new fictional work later this year, and it will provide yet again a mythological base of ideas and
perspectives, but in a more ancient setting as opposed to a modern one as was the case of the case of Ancient Arrow Project.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, let me know.

With appreciation,

Mark

Last edited by Aspirant on 28 Jun 2010 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Question 50 – I have noticed in some responses to questing newslist participants you seem to be very time limited but will answer the questions in-between other pressing engagements and I wondered what these other pressing engagements might be?

Answer 50 – My work requires that I interact with others, as this mission is much larger than one person. Sometimes this means that I travel, sometimes it requires that I host travelers. Also, the translation process is very time consuming owing to the intricacy and complexity of the original material. It is not like channeling where I open my mouth and the words drop out. Especially in the case of the music and art, it requires a tremendous amount of time to orchestrate the translations and try and keep them true to their original form while converting them to 3-dimensional art forms. In the case of the music, it requires that I locate and work with the right kind of talents, as this is a more collaborative translation when compared to the other material.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:25 pm 
Posting Freak

ziearmo wrote:
I really wish you were getting an easier time of it on this forum as everyone here was in your shoes at some stage and the funny thing is they seem to be projecting what apparently they received from other members on an older forum. Strange how abuse is passed on and on. I hope you persevere with the materials and are not driven away by some of the more colourful performers here :D

actually ziearmo, not everyone gets the same treatment, even as a newbie ... some people actually read the website before they join the forum :wink: The members who come in here spouting their BS without having a clue about what the WMMs say, much less have nothing to contribute from their own experience with the materials, all receive the same treatment that FL is getting because it disrespects the purpose of this forum ... after TWO MONTHS of being told daily, not to try and compare the WMM with other man-made philosophies - she still does it (?) She has trashed a half a dozen topics with her self-victimization and her "savior complex" ... aided by the HMS "word association" program that distorts the authentic meaning of the words - even with a glossary available.

It is pretty clear, to me, that she is getting exactly what she gives, when she resist awareness = Ignorance.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:12 am 

starduster I know that James has asked that people study the WMMs for a period without comparison and I certainly would encourage Featherlite to do this. But I can't help feeling that she came on the forum with a sincere approach using what up to now had resonated with her, one of which being the UB, and got yelled at from a height for having the audacity and impertinence to dare mention another spiritual BS, regardless of the fact that James had no problem talking and referring to it himself, and I would also hazard a guess that if James were to have posted a response to Featherlite himself it's tone would have been far more accommodating :D I would guess that had she not been labeled some sort of UB promoter and been gently persuaded to try the non comparison route she would have got into the WMM enthusiastically and this forum would be a happier and healthier place today.To her credit she got up to speed on a huge amount of WMMs in a very short time dispite the constant hammering she received, especially from 'Her, whose name shall not be spoken'.......shuussh, she's sleeping at the moment :lol:
I honestly don't believe that one has to read all the materials before posting! It's too daunting a task to take on alone, and besides it is an on going development with a big new piece of the puzzle soon to be on it's way :D
When you, Shay and some others here first read the website there was far less to take in then Featherlite has to infuse. Surely James would like the materials to be propogated especially at this time and to that end I feel new people should be made feel welcome and not told that they don't deserve to be here because they aren't as learned in the materials. The purpose of the forum as you have rightly pointed out is to discuss our experiences of the WMMs. Even if someone has only read the first Philosophy paper they have experienced a part of that INFINITE journey. James knows a lot more about the WMMs than you, and he doesn't forbid you from posting on the forum. Give Featherlite a break and let her learn and experience and grow at her own pace.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:41 am 

Amen ziearmo.... :P

Last edited by Multiversal on Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:20 am 
Posting Freak

As one who came to this forum with an agenda......and began posting right away without having read a word of the WMM...... I certainly see the validity of both sides.....Fl was guided here for a reason.....and now is in the process of hopefully finding it out.....that she is participating without having fully read the materials.....does put her at a disadvantage that she is working on fixing... ......but at the same time....it is self indulgent of her to try and "force " her( is it really ? ) BS on that which does not need it.....and invites others to comment on what she is saying ......took me quite awhile to get it....but at some point I did begin to absorb the Materials....and am happier and more complete for the doing........am very grateful for the patience the powers that be that run this forum had for me...and for the participants who helped me change myself for the better......but having said this...when you come here "uneducated " it helps to have a tough hide and the ability to pick yourself up again after falling. and starting again because you will be challenged which maybe is not such a bad thing ....as you either become more and stay,,,,,,,,,having "found ' yourself ....or you leave .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:59 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I respect what you have said ziearmo... but the website came along long before the forum ... and the forum hasn't served its intended purpose for over a decade ... if we aren't responsible for its content, then who is?

James encountered the same issues as we are having, people "naturally" want to compare, it is the way we were educated by the HMS programs ... if we are not comparing the LTO works with other teaching, then we compare it to our own BS ... it is not a philosophy ... it is a guide book ... If you have no intentions of building a bird house, you do not buy a book that tells you how to do it :shock: And if it is your intent to build the bird house, you read the book

I spent three months with the materials, before I joined the forum, which admittedly, were very basic at first...but none the less challenging. I also compared them to what I "believed" was true at the time ... but it is in my nature to be a 100% er ... and if I wasn't willing to spend some time "adjusting" to a new environment, I didn't "go there", and I certainly didn't try to change things to suit my fancy... I get with the program, or I leave.

The LTO appears to know human nature better than we do ... and if you do not Trust them and if you can not release your dependency on a BS that has failed you in the past (or you wouldn't be seeking) then it just isn't fair to try ruin the the experience for others. It is not like sticking to the guidelines is difficult ... that is the only thing the LTO has asked of us, in return for giving humanity the greatest gift it ever received... but once again, our "learned behavior" prevents us from discussing the WMMs, and instead, we discuss the members 90% of the time ... the way I look at it, if you have a problem with a member, that is YOUR problem ! don't try to make it mine ! Work it out with that member, in the PM and allow the WMF to serve its purpose.

because the older members UNDERSTAND, that it takes years for this to sink in ... and the materials themselves reveal that the LTO knew it would take a decade for it to sink into the the GM ... we try to assist others to get the hang of the basics right from the get go, to avoid being distracted ourselves. We have seen where people get off to the wrong start and where it leads. If you haven't read the materials, or read them while comparing them to your own BS, then you are defeating your SELF.

I would guess, that presently there are five members of this forum who have read all of the materials ... and some of them have only read them once. Even the ones who are immersed in them, are still finding "new intelligence" embedded in them . I find something new every time I study them but when I come here to share my findings, I am told that they don't match what other's believe ... even when I post the WMMs, and am willing to discuss it at length until it is clearly discernible for everyone ... I am attacked personally, and the WMMs completely ignored ! I have learned not to take it personally, like I did in the beginning, I have come to understand that it takes time to transform and that it will never be finished and to appreciate that some of us are sincere about "getting it" and if they quit cheating themselves out of the experience, they will ... at their own pace.

Fact is Ziearmo, we don't have another 10 years ... to beat around the bush, or to beat dead horses ... we don't have time to spoon feed fussy babies, or to lead horses to water ... what we should be doing is getting serious about why we are here in the first place... which we are told is no coincidence or mistake ... yet we continue to resist this awareness, for what ever reason, we would rather compare our BS than to get with the program... the final exam is coming up ... if you haven't done your home work, you will fail ... it isn't the WMMs fault if you refuse to read them. It isn't anyone's fault but your own... because nothing prevents you from having the WM's experience and that is why you are here ...

you can't read a book about swimming, and then sit on the shoreline and shout at the swimmers about how they are doing it wrong even though you haven't so much as gotten your feet wet ... once you actually get into the water, you become so pre-occupied with keeping your head up, you don't hardly notice anything else, or you are looking at others to see how they manage to stay afloat. It becomes apparent that those who digested the materials, and have plenty of body fat float along effortlessly ... they aren't the least bit worried about how it "looks" they know it is a long way to the Ocean, and they are prepared to go with the flow and let go of anything that holds them to some environment that no longer serves a purpose to an explorer. Once they get the art of "going with the flow" they begin to appreciate the new surroundings this river takes them through ... they would be disappointed if it was the same ole scenery day after day ... they embrace what is unique about their surroundings and study it, grateful for what it does to enhance their consciousness while their horizons continue to expand into a state of endless wonder.

What FL has done is jump in, after glancing at the materials, and demand that everyone do it her way, until the water has gotten over her head, and she finds that she doesn't even know the basics about swimming, so she latches on to the first person who comes along to assist, and tries to drown them by using them to stay afloat ... when everyone suggest that she get out of the deep end, until she knows how to swim, she takes it as an insult ... mean while, no one is able to let her drown or to focus on anything else as long as she is kicking and screaming about how unfair it is that she is not allowed to change the course of the river to allow for someone who doesn't want to learn how to swim to enjoy them self. She refused to get out of the water, and we are all stuck with trying to help her when she insists she doesn't need help... We could ignore her, and just let her drown except we remember how we needed help at first too ... but when she rejects our help it gets old quickly.... there is only one thing left to do, and that is punch her between the eyes, to get her attention, grab her by the hair, while she is still in shock and fling her back to the shore ... the thing about FL is, she keeps jumping back in, way over her head! ... the only thing left to do is ban her from swimming here before she drowns herself..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:17 pm 

Thanks ziearmo :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :!: :!: :!: :wink: You are absolutely correct!!! :!:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:13 pm 
Posting Freak

No FeatherLite......not absolutely..... you are making a big mistake not listening to what SD who wants YOU to succeed is saying here......you do have an agenda.....and to say otherwise is delusional.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:15 pm 

Me personally I do not see the UB as a BS. I see it as a set of papers compiled into again what James has termed "straight forward text." Not encoded like the Lyricus Materials are . The UB is not trying to establish a religion or belief system . I feel that it has been introduced as a means to help break individuals away from existing belief systems (more so religions) that are entrenched with errors and mis-information . It has a very objective take on individual spiritual evoloution . It gives us a basic outline of the Hierachy that while is not direnctly linked to First Source , it helps to ensure the stability of the Super Universes and keep an even playing field within the elements of the Unification force, of which even the Animus are a part of . If it were not for this Hierarchy worlds like ours may be darkened forever in isolation . I don't know how or what terms in the UB would be used to describe the Central Race or Lyricus for that matter . But First Source is in everything .

I would ask those that have an aversion to the UB : Do you believe that there is structure to the Universe ? The Hierarchy the UB speaks of are the vanguards of human destiny on all evoloutionary worlds of time and space .

The point is it is not up to me or anyone else on this forum to decide who is right or wrong about where the other members are in their evoloutionary path . We are not here to judge each other or police this forum . We are here to expand our awareness and grow into the light beings we truely are . We are here to help in this externalization process . Remember the GM will be used to help the evoloutionary path of the individual soon . Where as up till now it has been used for the evoloution of the species from the cave man to modern man . Now we are on the precipice and at the turning point from survival based energy systems to the explorer based . We are evolving , transforming into our future selves .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:23 pm 

markzorb wrote:
No FeatherLite......not absolutely..... you are making a big mistake not listening to what SD who wants YOU to succeed is saying here......you do have an agenda.....and to say otherwise is delusional.

Markzorb , what exactly is Featherlite's "agenda?" I don't see it . Or I don't see it the way you and SD might . I feel that her Agenda is to share with and learn with others . She is simply sharing her personal experiences . I don't understand why some people feel like Featherlite is trying to hijack the forum . :?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

A good question MV that in all honesty I can not answer as to exactly what it is.....just that I sense behind all her questions and answers a motivation that seems to be leading somewhere..... whose destination seems to have been predetermined before she ever looked at any of the WMM......that are being used as reference only to prove her point......which if true....would prevent her from ever experiencing the change necessary to Transform.........which would be a shame because honestly she seems like she would be a natural .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:13 pm 

starduster wrote:
Quote:
Fact is Ziearmo, we don't have another 10 years ... to beat around the bush, or to beat dead horses ... we don't have time to spoon feed fussy babies, or to lead horses to water ... what we should be doing is getting serious about why we are here in the first place... which we are told is no coincidence or mistake ... yet we continue to resist this awareness, for what ever reason, we would rather compare our BS than to get with the program... the final exam is coming up ... if you haven't done your home work, you will fail ... it isn't the WMMs fault if you refuse to read them. It isn't anyone's fault but your own... because nothing prevents you from having the WM's experience and that is why you are here ...

Starduster, firstly I'd like to thank you for you for your considered reply. It's not about taking sides here and I have no wish to. I am confident of your sincerity and I do believe that you wish the best for Featherlite and anyone who has been brought to the Wingmakers table. Written words without the benefit of hearing the intended tone of voice sometimes play a big part in misunderstandings which can then expand into something it was never supposed to. Certainly suspicions that Featherlite was an old member whom yourself and Shay had no great affection for didn't help to get things off to a good start. However I feel a thawing and this is very welcome :D

The reason I posted the above quote is my curiosity as to why you feel this urgency.The discovery of the Grand Portal is a long way off and the only thing that I can see where James alludes to this urgency is at the end of the Spiritual Activism paper when he ends with:
Quote:
Please take this to heart. Everything depends on it.

However, nowhere, to my knowledge, has he said there is limited time to study the materials.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:51 pm 
Posting Freak

In the Energetic Heart, James mentions, a time line ... that seems to culminate with 2012... it forewarns us of a "shift" In the Rising Heart paper the Galactic Alignment is mentioned. In the PCI, it discusses the "death of this system of things" and a time when "walls will fall down". In the materials themselves, we are given a choice ... evolution or transformation ... and we understand that evolution makes "leaps" ... Nature reflects these leaps, when thousands of species go "extinct" because they do not adapt to the change. In the LTO FAQs, the WM's detail how this "shift" transpires.

snipped from the Energetic Heart ... (released in the Fall of 2005)

As many of you have read in the prophecies of the ancients, earth, and by
association, humanity, is undergoing a transition in consciousness forecast
to occur in the 2012 timeframe. This planetary shift is part of a larger design
of a galactic shift, which is part of a still larger design of a cosmic shift that
crosses multiple dimensions of time/space. It is as large as you can conceive
when you’re in your most lucid state of heart-mind synchrony. One of the
reasons that earth is now populated with 6.5 billion people is that it is the
theater of interest to a vast assortment of cosmic beings incarnating to help
in, and observe, this planetary transition.
Each of you is a part of this, particularly if you’re reading these words since
they are part of an Event String1 to align individuals to this under-taking.

OUR SHIFTING DESTINY
There are forces on the planet that are not consciously aware of this shift,
but are nonetheless playing their part in creating the conditions that will
facilitate it. Without trying to alarm you in any way, there will be calamitous
times ahead for humanity, particularly in the next seven to nine years. This
is part of the process for a planetary consciousness to move from one
dimension to a higher dimension where the attributes of that higher
dimension can find expression in the mass consciousness and transform the
way in which hierarchical systems like government, commerce, religion and
culture function.
This re-gridding or transformation of the key systems of the planet must
occur before the major discoveries of humanity can manifest. These major
discoveries include the repositioning of intelligence as something
supernatural, interconnected and heart-centered. This is the precursor to the
irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul and its interconnection
with the broader multiverse, which will come about in the last quarter of this
century.
The changes that will be occurring in the next seven years are substantial
hurdles for humanity to leap over, without falling. It requires all of us to
express an inner calm and confidence—to adopt the frequencies of our
innermost heart and share them with the public. I’ll explain this in more
detail later on.

The
single most important thing we can do is to practice the heart’s intelligence
in our everyday, moment-to-moment expressions. When this is done, you
are truly aligned to this mission of helping the planetary shift.
Choose to be a filament of coherent energy, a hub of heart intelligence that
expresses itself in your everyday encounters. The planet, in a real sense,
depends on our choice in this specific matter. The dimensional shift is
arriving with increasing clarity. It is beginning to rumble and weave. Now is
the time for each of us to make this choice consciously and to live it
consciously. This is our time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:37 pm 

Thanks starduster, I stand corrected as there does seem to be quite a bit about 2012. I also went back to the spoken interviews with Mark and came across the following from the first interview also in reference to 2012. What makes it very interesting is the inference that people from differing belief systems will be operating from the higher frequences:

Quote:
Before there can be a collective awakening, there must be an established and sufficient core of people who are functioning on the higher frequencies of awareness. Globally, this might be between ten and twelve million people. This core is not centralized, nor is it the province of one religion or belief system. It is spread across many, many belief systems, and these individuals who are functioning on these higher frequencies will be uniting on an internal basis, not external, not through the trappings of human organisations or religious structure. They will join together through the universal field of conciousness, and blend their hearts as one and in this unification, the fear based radiations of those who linger in the lower frequencies, they will be subdued, calmed, and a new sense of trust and hope will emerge.

James. Spoken interview one 2008

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Me personally I do not see the UB as a BS. I see it as a set of papers compiled into again what James has termed "straight forward text." Not encoded like the Lyricus Materials are . The UB is not trying to establish a religion or belief system . I feel that it has been introduced as a means to help break individuals away from existing belief systems (more so religions) that are entrenched with errors and mis-information . It has a very objective take on individual spiritual evoloution . It gives us a basic outline of the Hierachy that while is not direnctly linked to First Source , it helps to ensure the stability of the Super Universes and keep an even playing field within the elements of the Unification force, of which even the Animus are a part of . If it were not for this Hierarchy worlds like ours may be darkened forever in isolation . I don't know how or what terms in the UB would be used to describe the Central Race or Lyricus for that matter . But First Source is in everything .

I would ask those that have an aversion to the UB : Do you believe that there is structure to the Universe ? The Hierarchy the UB speaks of are the vanguards of human destiny on all evoloutionary worlds of time and space .

The point is it is not up to me or anyone else on this forum to decide who is right or wrong about where the other members are in their evolutionary path . We are not here to judge each other or police this forum . We are here to expand our awareness and grow into the light beings we truly are . We are here to help in this externalization process . Remember the GM will be used to help the evolutionary path of the individual soon . Where as up till now it has been used for the evolution of the species from the cave man to modern man . Now we are on the precipice and at the turning point from survival based energy systems to the explorer based . We are evolving , transforming into our future selves .

the only "aversion" I have to the UB, is when it is compared to the WMMs in the WMF ... I agree with you, it could be used " to help break individuals away from existing belief systems" but you can not deny that it is a Hierarchy ... and some of the information is with-held from the general population by an "insider" group of channlers that have been proved "worthy" of "higher intelligence".I do not believe that the UB is transformational guide, other than to reveal how the individual transforms from one Hierarchy to another. (your post inspired my honest perspective too):D

I do not agree that spirituality evolves ... consciousness evolves in spiritual beings, but as the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral reveals ... no person is more spiritual than another ... entities are either spiritual beings or not.

We are responsible for what transpires in this forum ... it is our responsibility to see that the discussions follow the guidelines established at its creation ... because there is no one appointed to do that, doesn't mean it doesn't need to be done . . If an individual is not interested in discussing the WMMs ... they shouldn't have joined this forum and they should leave now. To discuss anything else that isn't even remotely related, especially their opinion of the members, is an injustice to those who joined the forum to discuss the materials with other sincere seekers of truth.

disrespecting this forum IS disrespecting James and the selfless work of the LTO... you don't need to be a member of this forum to transform ... and if you have no desire to discuss the WMMs, Why else are you here? This is not a New Age chat room, where we compare teaching and philosophies (been there done that) this is the only forum I belong to ...

If you are not responsible, you could at least appreciate that some are (to the best of their ability) taking this opportunity to practice expressing, understanding and valor . (Point it out, and Deal with it) Practicing - respecting the Sovereignty of everyone, equally... and still grateful - for the opportunity to master their emotions - preparing for "full activation" ... everything serves a purpose, and practice makes perfect :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:26 pm 
Posting Freak

ponder this Ziearmo ...

Attached response from James:

February 24, 2008

Dear Fred,
... the shorthand version.

The WingMakers are the future of humanity ascended into a higher dimensional, albeit human format—one that is not constrained by time and space. Within the WingMakers (or Central Race) is an organization known as the Teachers of Light and Sound, or, in the context of the WingMakers mythology, the Lyricus Teaching Order (LTO). The LTO exports its teachings to emerging, humanoid civilizations within a local universe for the purpose of activating the specie’s awareness of its grander purpose as a collective entity. This activation takes many, many forms, some recognizable and some completely invisible. Over time, as the species evolves through the second, third, and fourth dimensions, it begins to nudge against the fifth dimension, which is the time we are presently in.

There are within the human species those who operate in the second, third, and fourth dimensions as their dominant realities even today, but the Collective Consciousness is measured in ratios, and the present ratio is centered on what I will call the lower-midpoint of the fourth dimension, but this will be shifting very rapidly over the next four and half years to the higher midpoint of the fourth dimension, which is the gateway to the fifth dimension. This shift, though it may seem small in terms of degree, is actually the most radical shift since the inception of the planet. The dimensions are not logarithmic in their scope and scale, and the higher one ascends the more expansive they become.

I understand that the framework of dimensions instills a hierarchical ordering of the universe, but this is the method in which a species—in this case, humanity—ascends the spiral staircase of consciousness and ultimately unifies through the tempering of the lower dimensions so it may employ the higher dimensional capacities and capabilities as co-creators of First Source and Source Intelligence. Without this tempering, the human species would retain its quarantine from the higher frequencies of the Universal Spirit that will unite it and anoint it as co-creators. All of this applies to the species as a whole, not individuals. Individuals can operate as cocreative outposts of First Source, but if unconnected to a species-wide movement, they remain locked out of the grand design embedded in the imaginings of our Creator.

The WingMakers Materials are one of the activators that the LTO has exported to this planet at this time, designed for those within the human species who are connected to the Grand Portal discovery. Embedded within these materials are encoded data streams that are time-artifacts of the Light and Sound of First Source, stepped down into dimensional frequencies that anyone within the human family can access, if they desire. It is not that individuals cannot activate themselves, or lack the natural capacity to shift dimensionally. They can and do. The problem is that the “noise” levels are very high within the world because of the spread of consciousness from the second to the fifth dimension. In other words, the species is stretched, in a sense, across four major dimensions and this creates noise. Noise in this sense: The frequencies that are radiating from the human family (and because of human invention) are dissonant and incoherent, competing and interfering with the field of unity, which is the sub-quantum bedrock from which we all arise. Amid this noise, the signal of First Source is diminished, and sometimes indistinguishable from the noise itself.

You can think of it this way. Deep in the woods on an autumn day, if you are quiet and focused, you can hear a single leaf hit the forest floor with amazing clarity—even at a distance of 20 meters. But in the heart of the city, you will never have that experience because the ambient noise level is too high. The signals of nature are lost in the swell of mechanical inventions—sirens, buses, whirring hard disks, HVAC systems, cars, and even electromagnetic fields. If something could transport you, momentarily, from the city to the forest, and you could tune in to the subtle sounds, you would be startled at what your body can perceive.

Again, this is all about ratios. As a species approaches the fifth dimension, its variation and dimensional separation is what generates the dissonant noise field. First Source, as you can well imagine, is fully aware of this phenomenon and has established compensatory systems. One of these is to boost the signal of unity by aligning the planetary position relative to Central Sun or the galactic source of higher dimensional frequencies. This alignment is not happenstance or coincidental, it is all part of a highly orchestrated plan. The other way is to create “pockets” of coherence that provide a sober, exploratory entrance to the deeper teachings that empower the individual to activate their energetic responsibility—the transmission of their personal energy system to the benefit of their fellow creatures and the planet upon which they live.

Perhaps the compensatory system that is least understood is that of the planet itself. As an entity of consciousness, earth is dimensionally ascending according to it own plan. As the human species spreads and extends the reach of its consciousness, it signals the planet that it is time to shift dimensionally into a higher frequency field. Earth is undergoing this dimensional shift now and will complete it over the next four and half years. There is, as Hollywood coined it, the “Perfect Storm” of human consciousness spread, galactic alignment, and intentional planetary dimensional shift. This confluence of interlocking processes is, as previously stated, carefully orchestrated through Spirit or Source Intelligence.

This particular aspect (planetary shift) requires, in most cases, a parallel planet to be engineered to provide a maturing environment for those whose energetic, subatomic structures are not suited or properly conditioned for the higher dimensional frequencies in which earth is unerringly approaching. I will use an analogy to ensure clarity. Imagine that there was a group of fleas riding atop a wild dog. The dog was subject to temperature extremes, running through the brush, and a variety of other challenges—all of which favored the fleas that had conditioned themselves to hang on and adapt to the conditions present in the wilderness. Those that couldn’t hang on were mercifully placed on a domesticated dog that was appropriately pampered in a fenced, manicured yard.

Admittedly, while this is a crude analogy, it does make the point that humans are guests upon earth, and earth is indeed the host. Those unable to adapt to the frequencies of the new earth, will be gently “shuttled”, reincarnationally speaking, to a planet comparable to earth so they may progress in their own time. It is somewhat like cell division, where the human family divides into two worlds, each the “zygote” of a new species divided only by time and space, and ultimately unified when time and space recede beneath the horizon of eternity. (This is an echo of the relationship between the WingMakers and Humanity.)

The evolutionary journey of the species is set with checkpoints that typically lay as dimensional barriers. Frequency coherence is the key attribute by which a species can pass through the checkpoint and obtain a higher frequency experience of their human instrument and the planet upon which they live. The ultimate checkpoint is the Grand Portal, which stands between the higher 4th and lower 5th dimensional plane of existence.

The Grand Portal was introduced in the later works of the WingMakers as a means to depict the underlying purpose of the work. The Grand Portal signifies a shift of humanity from the 4th dimension to the 5th dimension, and while this shift is still far in the future (insofar as the human species is concerned); it will become understood by science in approximately 75 years and become the backbone of science and religion as they merge into one integrated system of experience and expression.

Thus, the additions to the WingMakers Materials were key elements pointing to the Grand Portal. They were required additions in order to aptly define the human trajectory of evolution. What you have sensed was simply the shift of emphasis from the individual rendering of the “activator” to that of the human species. When this shift was made, it appeared to change the materials, ordering them into a more hierarchical structure, but that is only a result of the introduction of the Grand Portal, which necessitated a more species-level depiction of the materials.

The role and definition of the LTO was delineated as part of the disclosure of the Grand Portal, since the LTO helps to disseminate this activating vision to the species. Again, you can argue that any organization in charge of activating a vision and mission as broad as the Grand Portal is hierarchical in nature, but I would ask you, if not the LTO, who? Who would provide this architecture of human achievement? The movement of the human family into the fifth dimension is a collective crossing; it is not the purview of any one individual, or for that matter, organization.

It is not enough for the individual to achieve cosmic consciousness while in the human instrument. To what end? To write poetry like Whitman? To espouse new philosophical insights like Plato? Or perhaps, more metaphysical elaborations like Bohm? Individuals achieve cosmic consciousness and it opens them to a finer mesh connection to the Universal Field, and they become transmitters of the ability within the human family. But the new consciousness that is now forming within the human family is not rooted in the historical insights of God or Spirit, but in an intelligence that is present in every square nanometer of space, every moment of time and every point of energy, and this consciousness is awakening inside the human instrument within all who are prepared so we can become the universal species as envisioned by the LTO.

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. Rather it is a time of unification and collective intelligence working to move the species from separatist isolationism to universal connection and awareness. ...

snipped from here: http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersor ... empeljames

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

ziearmo wrote:
.....The discovery of the Grand Portal is a long way off and the only thing that I can see where James alludes to this urgency is at the end of the Spiritual Activism paper when he ends with:
Quote:

However, nowhere, to my knowledge, has he said there is limited time to study the materials.

Well ziermo, the discovery of the Grand Portal has already been made.

In another world, the discovery was not fully disseminated due to machine intelligence taking authority over heart intelligence.

In this world.....well.....we will all see.

:wink:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:35 pm 
Posting Freak

When "God" and Jesus as a savior is discussed in any materials it is a religious belief system and both are constantly referred to in the Urantia text. And this is not to speak of the hierarchy of angels and other widgets. Geezzzzz...tell me more about how nonreligious Urantia is! :roll: What is there to not understand about that multi guy? Religion is being promoted in the Urantia text whether you want to believe that or not and is a promotion of the HMS to keep it propagating its belief of Anu as the savior that the name Jesus replaces in that book. Jesus is not even the real name of the entity the Catholic Church for the purposes of its propganda machine(in keeping the falsehoods of the HMS going) changed it to meet their control freaky criterion. I find it amazing how people pick and choose what is most convenient to support their old beliefs because they find it so difficult or impossible to accept what is here that dispels those beliefs. The Camelot Interview put a lot of people in a tailspin because the info from it unequivocally shows the truth. It is felt so deeply that most reject it because of what it demands they look at in their belief systems so instead they reject the truth, instead of faulty beliefs. Too much change huh puts too much fear in people which is how the HMS works as is explained and shown in the Camelot interview. And so it goes they continue to fervently argue for their HMS imposed limitations.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Very cool Russell and thanx! What some here don't understand or realize is that the Grand Portal already having been discovered was discovered in one of 2 ways and it is now being determined which of the 2; human or machine? We ,to the degree we are able to understand and actually apply in our individual lives being in each and every moment, determine what discovers the Grand Portal, and time ends soon so zeirmo who to to say that 70 years can't be tomorrow when within 2 years, time ends? And that time is speeding up all the time makes 70 years nothing like what your linear way of thinking implies in ponderous old terms. No, we do not have all the time in the world, its running out, so might as well get on with doing what you know is the right thing to do instead of procrastinating and making excuses because you are too embarrassed your friends and relatives might find out what you really think and feel or that you frequent this forum where you don't take the WMM seriously its more of "on the lark thing" for you. Are you amused? :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:09 pm 

ziearmo wrote:
I also went back to the spoken interviews with Mark and came across the following from the first interview also in reference to 2012. What makes it very interesting is the inference that people from differing belief systems will be operating from the higher frequences:

Quote:
Before there can be a collective awakening, there must be an established and sufficient core of people who are functioning on the higher frequencies of awareness. Globally, this might be between ten and twelve million people. This core is not centralized, nor is it the province of one religion or belief system. It is spread across many, many belief systems, and these individuals who are functioning on these higher frequencies will be uniting on an internal basis, not external, not through the trappings of human organisations or religious structure. They will join together through the universal field of conciousness, and blend their hearts as one and in this unification, the fear based radiations of those who linger in the lower frequencies, they will be subdued, calmed, and a new sense of trust and hope will emerge.

James. Spoken interview one 2008

Yes, this is very interesting, because it says to me that the WMM is only one of many "belief systems" from which these individuals are functioning on higher frequencies (of course, those who are truly functioning on that higher frequency will be those who allow the 6HVs to flow through them with ease and you will know them by their "fruits" - behavior.)

Russell said:
Quote:

In another world, the discovery was not fully disseminated due to machine intelligence taking authority over heart intelligence.

I have read that somewhere.. can you tell me where you know this from?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:00 pm 
Posting Freak

FeatherLite wrote:
.....I have read that somewhere.. can you tell me where you know this from?

:)

You read it because I wrote it.....

:)

.....I know some things.....I don't know.....

Quote:
Closing Comments
I am appreciative of your interest and desire to understand more about these works. To those of you who are studying these materials, please be attentive to the path you have chosen to walk. This path is not for dabbling, or mental exercise. It is a journey into your personal wisdom. If there were anything else you seek, I would encourage you to set these materials aside in favor of another path, or even no path at all.

Anyone on this path expresses with respect, appreciation, and understanding, or the knowledge gained and personal wisdom revealed will not be satisfying, nor will it endure. It is a critical element of our approach to the Grand Portal. I mention this because in another world, a species approached the Grand Portal and its earth teachers lost sight of how expression and deep insight are necessarily connected, and though the discovery of the Grand Portal was at last achieved, it was not properly disseminated or applied in this world for several generations following the discovery.

http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:02 pm 

Shayalana wrote?

Quote:
No, we do not have all the time in the world, its running out, so might as well get on with doing what you know is the right thing to do instead of procrastinating and making excuses because you are too embarrassed your friends and relatives might find out what you really think and feel or that you frequent this forum where you don't take the WMM seriously its more of "on the lark thing" for you. Are you amused? :roll:

Shay, is this directed at me :D If so I'm afraid that your wonderful psychic powers have let you down. All my friends and family know. I've sent them the materials and links to Event Temples. However only one has tested the waters in as far as reading the materials is concerned but others like some of the art and music.
Am I amused? Yes, but that's only because I picture Joan Rivers when I read your posts :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Russell wrote:
ziearmo wrote:
.....The discovery of the Grand Portal is a long way off and the only thing that I can see where James alludes to this urgency is at the end of the Spiritual Activism paper when he ends with:
Quote:

:wink:

The Grand Portal has not been discovered yet. The year 2080 is only seventy years away, however those of us who are working with the energies of the Lyricus Teaching Order are the forerunners of getting the energetics set up for this discovery. The why it is important to be getting ourselves into the Most Viral Positive position to bring the energetics into our lives and give out to others the energetics of the virtues of the heart.

WingMakers Glossary
Grand Portal
The Grand Portal is the irrefutable scientific discovery of the Wholeness Navigator and how it lives, and performs its functions, within the human instrument. The Grand Portal is the most profound discovery of a humanoid species because it establishes the species as a member of the galactic community. This discovery usually coincides with the third phase of the OLIN Technology, which ultimately morphs into the Sovereign Integral Network.

The Grand Portal is a lens through which humanity may observe Source Reality and communicate therein. The Grand Portal is the apex discovery of humanity and ushers in profound change to all sectors of the population. It conjoins science, metaphysics, art, and the superuniverse, placing humanity in a position to embrace all dimensions of the multiverse while existing in the third dimension.

Creator's Section Introduction by James page 6
The Grand Portal is a term we use to describe the irrefutable scientific discovery of the hu- man soul. It is an event that humanity is steadily nearing, and its arrival is estimated to be near the time 2080.These materials, and others like them, will be catalysts for those incarnating souls who are part of the Grand Portal discovery.
I can appreciate that this may seem like science fiction to many of you, but it is nonetheless an impending reality, and marks a profound shift in the fundamental social structures of humanity. The discovery of the Grand Portal is literally a portal into a new multi- dimensional universe that demonstrates that humanity is not an isolated “patch” of life, but rather part of an amazingly diverse assemblage of life forms that span multiple universes and dimensions.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

We have future selves that are on the other side of the Grand Portal prompting us(here) to reremember. And without our future selves prompting us from the other side of the Grand Portal no discovery would be possible and no end to the HMS. So the Grand Portal in nonlinear terms has been discovered. And its in the nonlinear where my interest is in these materials and is all but discussed for lack of understanding and perhaps lack of interest. Another reason for the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues and other suggested techniquesin these materials is for the shift into higher frequencies it allows one so as to anchor in the same higher frequencies coming in from the cosmos. And with these higher frequencies anchored into human form our approach to things becomes that much nonlinear and time itself takes on a whole other perspective such as all the HMS 3-D generated stuff does.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm 
 WWW  Profile

It might be on the other side of nonlinear all ready discovered, but it has to be discovered by humans during this century, so it can be in the physical domain. Scientist will discover it though physics and molecular biology. This is the apex of scientific discovery as this will change the planet as it is now known.