WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Have mercy!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:54 pm 

Can someone please give me a clue about all the abbreviations that I see in the various posts and topics? Is there a list somewhere that I have missed?

HMS MEST etc.

HV (Heart Virtues) figured that out...

Thanks for the help.

Post subject: Re: Have mercy!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 pm 
Posting Freak

FeatherLite wrote:
Can someone please give me a clue about all the abbreviations that I see in the various posts and topics? Is there a list somewhere that I have missed?

HMS MEST etc.

HV (Heart Virtues) figured that out...

Thanks for the help.

HMS= Human Mind System. You will find more info about that in the Camelot interview which is available on the Wingmakers.com site, check the download section. That interview is somewhat disconcerting for a lot of people for it explains where the concept of God came from and is not for the faint of heart or religious unless they are willing to have their world turned upside down.

MEST= matter energy space time... usually in reference to the 3rd dimension.

LTO=Lyricus Teaching Order

starduster used to have a list and posted it somewhere way back when on one ot the threads but it will have to be updated. Whatever you don't understand just ask, someone can tell you. :D

P.S.
It may require some patience and work on your part in digging through some of the various threads but on the otherhand Darlene Berges is an excellent source of info for navigating the WM and Lyricus materials for all the times her and John have helped so many before. You could IM her and be patient because her and John are very busy people too.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
In the section named "new to the WMMs? " there is a topic called "abbreviations" ... http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=185&p=77837#p77837

or here's a novel idea, why not try reading the materials on the website before you dive into the discussions?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:01 am 

starduster wrote:
In the section named "new to the WMMs? " there is a topic called "abbreviations" ... http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=185&p=77837#p77837

or here's a novel idea, why not try reading the materials on the website before you dive into the discussions?

Thank you for your "novel idea"! Although, I have read some of the pertinent materials, I would have to have a photographic memory to bring up all the actual phrases and concepts and names to connect them with the abbreviations. I haven't studied them in depth and if I ever do, then maybe the abbreviations will read like a piece of cake!

So, please, be patient with my ignorance... I'm sure you were there once!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:55 pm 
Posting Freak

FeatherLite wrote:
starduster wrote:

Thank you for your "novel idea"! Although, I have read some of the pertinent materials, I would have to have a photographic memory to bring up all the actual phrases and concepts and names to connect them with the abbreviations. I haven't studied them in depth and if I ever do, then maybe the abbreviations will read like a piece of cake!

So, please, be patient with my ignorance... I'm sure you were there once!

oh yes, we were all there once ... and that is what inspires our compassion, to assist you ... because we KNOW from our own personal experiences, that what we have "learned" in this model of existence, is corrupted beyond recognition, as well as designed to conceal your identity, because we have actually experienced the difference. If, you are unwilling to even read, the website, how do you expect to contribute you "findings" while experiencing them, in the discussions of the materials? Perhaps you need to read the "welcome" page, posted by the ADMIN to familiarize your self with the stated intent of this forum: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17&p=1554#p1554

If you can't be bothered by reading that link - here is the stated intent (in one sentence) of this forum, by James: The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. ... which was recently upgraded in the Project Camelot Interview, to a focus on developing the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness - here and now.

in order to recieve "mercy" one must be willing to give it ... you show us no "mercy" when you fail to respect the WMMs and reveal that your choice to IGNORE them, and remain IGNOREant, is a resistance to the awareness that they offer - of your own free will.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:30 am 
Posting Freak

Not that long ago.....thinking to myself.....that I had incarnated here to ground and be One....a Wing Maker that is....i posted away ....without having read the suggested reading etc....and though it did feel good to myself....it was not in accordance with what the forum was about....which after reading and in many cases rereading....a better more accurate picture came into my mind as iam sure it shall yours FL.... as by doing so....a foundation is in place upon which to build.....First Source ...which is why it is suggested the reading ...of not so much the words...but to receive what is behind them.....having said that be yourself...and if you make a mistake....so what....learn and grow beyond it....all of us have made more then one here.,,,,which is a wonderful school of sorts to put into practice the Flow in Compassion that is helping all of us become better.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:33 am 
Posting Freak

thank you Markz for adding your perspective to this discussion, but more importantly your findings while experiencing this transformation ... .. as we have all discover, plain and simple is not quick and easy ... in fact it goes against the very "nature" of our 3D (we like to make things difficult) existence - this
journey through "separation" ... but it serves a purpose - everything does... and is worth the effort.

Post subject: Have mercy! Thank you....she is.....sigh.....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi FeatherLite,

.....feeling is everything (what a good slogan for a condom manufacturer). :)

Quote:
22:14 The WingMakers have a different frequency of existence, which is to say they
operate without the density of our human instruments at this stage of their existence, but
this is different than being discarnate or entities that have left their bodies through death.
They still operate in a human instrument, it’s just a finer frequency of light or quantum
structure, but it’s still a sheath or instrument of individuality.

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/Int ... sion_3.pdf

.....i feel your sheath is Fetherlite, your wings, Gossamer.

The geni (E) us is out of the bottle.

:wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:01 pm 

Welcome FeatherLite,

As long as you are sincere you will receive what you need at the pace that's right for you. It's not a race and there was a time when everyone on this forum felt out of their depth with the vastness and newness of it all. If you were to wait until you have studied all the materials then you wouldn't be posting for a long time. However do try and read as much as you can and starduster won't chastise you so much :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Your a wise man ziearmo. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, I appreciate your perspective too Ziearmo, you know me well, "tell me what you KNOW, not what you believe" :D

presents a bit of a paradox, when someone believes they have met GOD and doesn't know who Anu is :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:47 am 
Posting Freak

And calls us "know-it alls". Well... maybe we do know something. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:20 am 
Posting Freak

Hang in there Featherlite......no pain ....no gain.....does not have to hold true here.....where you have the Freedom to embrace the joy of discovery that the Wing Maker materials provide......Sanctuary is found within the Events Temple......but here in many ways is the field of competition the battleground. ...to which timeline holds......where you get to hone and remember your skills....and your mission which is yours alone....and with that in mine....let no one chase you off....for you are exactly where you belong....and are at home..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:59 am 
Posting Freak

well, after being "chased off" the WMF as a newbie myself, and seeing over the years how many are ... I see "it" as a test of sorts of our resolve (as you say)
Even after I spent three months immersed in the materials (course there weren't as many back then) BEFORE I joined ... and felt I knew what they were saying, but needed more heads than mine to bring all the pieces together (before they upgraded the search engine ) into a coherent "whole" ... I still couldn't let go of my BS ... I still did my "ritual" chants (couldn't hurt) for more than a year ... it wasn't until the Grand Portal CD was released, that I let all that go ... and saw them as "stepping stones" that allowed me to cross the roaring river of (dis) info ... they served their purpose - discipline, consistency, repetition, self-trust - all shaping my mind, preparing it for these materials ... that STILL melted my brain into a puddle like pink silly putty - luckily it wasn't brittle... or I would have been shattered.

NOTHING PREVENTS US ! when we are determined to KNOW ... and I started to recognize how everything was being organized for me to have these experience, that would give me KNOWING of MY SELF. The Chamber of Self, was a great "practice" for me - visualization with out "role playing" ... allowed me to make time for my SELF and be creative with Nature ... in a Quantum world ... that's my "temple" and where I gather my "pool" of energy to contribute to the grid of compassion ... and here is where I practice practice practice - discernment... and let the HVs flow, in gratitude for how much I have gained.

...................................Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

This is a quote of Charlottemarie I love,

"It is pure hubris to think that I reinvent myself. In a state of humility I have been stripped bare and burned in fires of love by greater force that reinvents me in it's relentless timing, cruel mastery, and inexplicable wisdom. The questions "who am I?" and "what am I to do?" reduces to, "what is needed to be through me?"

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:22 pm 

starduster wrote:
If you can't be bothered by reading that link - here is the stated intent (in one sentence) of this forum, by James: The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. ... which was recently upgraded in the Project Camelot Interview, to a focus on developing the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness - here and now.

in order to recieve "mercy" one must be willing to give it ... you show us no "mercy" when you fail to respect the WMMs and reveal that your choice to IGNORE them, and remain IGNOREant, is a resistance to the awareness that they offer - of your own free will.

Maybe you should check on this yourself... apparently James had his material from the WMM removed from the Camelot Interviews... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:04 pm 
Posting Freak

The Camelot Interview is available on the WingMaker website.

I think you are a troll just trying to create conflict here . You need to take your low frequency elsewhere, you have no takers here.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:01 pm 
Posting Freak

I did check it out Featherlite, and James' interview is still there ... http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers_sovereign_integral.html

your agenda here is transparent Featherlite, and time for you to get with the intent of this forum, and the laugh is on you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject: ....."mercy" is The Queen.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

See Q(uantum).

Check mate.

I do not play chess,
but would play the Queen's Pawn Game
out of openness.

Post subject: Have mercy!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:51 pm 
Posting Freak

FeatherLite wrote:
.....It is good that you have not allowed someone else to control you by unfounded remarks.

It is good that you (one) express from the heart.

Fortunately, I have Mer.....si.....

.....I guess I have you to thank for that.

8)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:42 pm 

starduster wrote:
I did check it out Featherlite, and James' interview is still there ... http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers_sovereign_integral.html

your agenda here is transparent Featherlite, and time for you to get with the intent of this forum, and the laugh is on you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turns out we are BOTH CORRECT...

If you will take a look at this page you will see where I got MY info:

http://projectcamelot.org/interviews.html#special_reports

removed at James' request

Don't be so arrogant next time!!! Look further... :|

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:22 am 
 WWW  Profile

FeatherLite wrote:
starduster wrote:

Turns out we are BOTH CORRECT...

If you will take a look at this page you will see where I got MY info:

http://projectcamelot.org/interviews.html#special_reports

removed at James' request

Don't be so arrogant next time!!! Look further... :|

Here is the background of the WRITTEN interview with James, with Kerry and Bill of Project Camelot.
It was a written interview which means Project Camelot wrote their questions and emailed them and James wrote his answers which were emailed back. Kerry and Bill had more questions so a second set of questions were emailed back to each other.

The written interview given to Project Camelot is still there. http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers.html

What was removed by James' requested was an electronic generated work done by someone in the Project Camelot's group. It was never given by James' and doing that was not approved by James. It was not his voice, it was his written interview, that someone else read and Project Camelot posted it.

Featherlite before you make such claims about materials in this work, you might try to research the background of what you are trying to prove wrong. In this case, yes it was taken down at James' request, but it should never have been put up there in the first place as it was never done by James. It was a false piece of work done by Project Camelot.

You found it and made it out to be a bad thing done by James. In Truth it was done correctly by James, when he requested that work that he had not given permission to have done was done. It was not James' work and it should never have been recored presented on YouTube as coming from James. The real point is that it did not carry the true vibration of the Lyricus as it was not from its source.

There is only one voice recording of James. It is with Mark Hemple in April 5, 2008. I did the written transcribing
of that work, as it appears on the http://www.wingmakers.com website.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:05 pm 

Quote:
You found it and made it out to be a bad thing done by James. In Truth it was done correctly by James, when he requested that work that he had not given permission to have done was done. It was not James' work and it should never have been recored presented on YouTube as coming from James. The real point is that it did not carry the true vibration of the Lyricus as it was not from its source.

No, I did not "make it out to be a bad thing done by James". What I posted was because when I went to the site suggested for the Project Camelot Interview, that was the page that came up and I saw that James had removed what I thought was the interview... innocent mistake, but a HUGE thing for a WM Literalist to grab hold of and grind it in my face as being something done out of an agenda. :shock:

It's good that James doesn't allow "false vibrations" of Lyricus and himself to be "out there"... Where is James, by the way? The "very busy" excuse that everyone (but James) gives is getting old now.

You did say he would be speaking again in a few months, but you never did say how YOU come by this info. Just wondering! :?: :!:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:13 pm 

Hey Featherlite, James has been working on a major new work including a new website which will hopefully be out before the end of the year. And I understand that you made the 'Interview' observation by mistake, it would be quite easily done if you go looking on Project Camelot for the written interview. I really wish you were getting an easier time of it on this forum as everyone here was in your shoes at some stage and the funny thing is they seem to be projecting what apparently they received from other members on an older forum. Strange how abuse is passed on and on. I hope you persevere with the materials and are not driven away by some of the more colourful performers here :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
You did say he would be speaking again in a few months, but you never did say how YOU come by this info. Just wondering! :?: :!:

yet again, you missed the message... I posted the E-mail that Aspirant posted that let us all know that James was working on a new project ... no one said anything about him "speaking" ... he will be releasing a novel on a new website according to what Mark said, in that e-mail ... others have added what they have been told about this novel, that will be released in volumes ...

I also added what James said about how time consuming translating these materials is ... but once again you ignored what was posted and reverted to what the HMS twisted in your mind and expressed your IGNORE-ance