WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: 2011 and the Animus exit
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Helps explain Anna 's Hayes&Cantor and Athena to me as to the Animus remnant anti ......Wing Maker James.....alien chips in the head effecting all of them brainwashed to believe themselves right and in perfect integrity with themselves a dangerous combination if not corrected in the Chambers if possible best alternative ...... good news is Golden Dragons are flourishing here in 3d ....while grounded in 5d....bonded to First Source first.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:17 am 
Posting Freak

I havent ever met any of these people that your speaking about,although their was some discussion many years ago. I didnt really come here to talk about people behind their backs,or backbite. Theirs been many people who have come to the forum over the years,that I have enjoyed greatly. Priciples before personality. I was in the programme of AA for many years,snicker.......As for the chambers,their somewhat personal to each individual. Back to the first point again,this is not a religion,this is a recovery programme-a study group-and behavioral science.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:36 am 
Posting Freak

The Animus are incubus,and sucubus. Their entities that people encounter in their sleep. Their not always dis-embody or Ghost. We are intertwined with the spiritual world,this is when we sleep,this is when we work through problems,a place to find resolution and resolve. The Moral of the story is,be respectful of your HI,and Others. As above as below,as all around me.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:07 pm 
Posting Freak

WingMaker Unity I get is final outcome.....let go.....enjoy IT the ride my sentiments to 2011......2012 is freedom....Heart Virtues.....am trying my best to succeed.......in grounding the Golden Dragons as a favor to MKDT and myself too.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well I don't believe the Animus are Incubus and Sebus ... the one characteristic that stands out about the Animus is their mechanical intelligence system (brain and heart ) while they may have been constructed by using biological parts (maybe human) - they are androids and as predictable as a watch - they are not Spiritual Beings even though they are animated by Angelic life force ... they do not have free will even when they aren't energizing androids - under the leadership of Anu's dis-owned son - there is no doubt in my mind that they do exist - but not here in the 3D or any of its dimensions

it is my understanding that Icubs and Sebus are either dis-embodied sexual predators or they are figments of ones imagination, given so much energy it manifests.

There are some "rule" in the AP - and it is my understanding Spiritual Entities can only "come to us" when invited - You have always seemed to be the exception Zoar, having been approached by and apparently examined by a variety of Entities - apparently you never invited them "in" and "saved yourself" even at a very early age ... Some believe that they are "going" to them (crossing dimensions) however James tells us that we aren't "going anywhere" - out of body ... but that we are actually going INto the world Anu created to distract the more serious "truth seekers" - within the Emotional System of the Human Instrument . Apparently when you envision yourself "geting out of your body" it is an invitation for others to move in (?)

Although James speaks of the Wholeness Navigator going to the TZ while the HI sleeps ... Science has made us aware that "particles" have the ability to be in more places than one - at the same time - it doesn't "leave" the body - it expands its perspectives and is no longer limited to the five senses of the Human Instrument to detect and identify other Spiritual Beings and uses the HI to resonate a wide range of frequencies that allow it to see into all the dimensions of the 3D

my research leads me to believe that most people don't know the difference between "spiritual entities" and disembodied entities ... disembodied entities are not "dead people" and even though they may have been "spiritual beings" before their bodies expired in the frequencies of the 3D - they are not "ascended Masters" and the AP is not Death. ... there is no communication between that World (death) and this one ... never has been, never will be - or we would have canceled it a long time ago when we discovered its only purpose was to retard the progress of this Species ... you pre-qualify yourself to be enslaved when you frequent the AP ... but I also believe that some (well trained and disciplined) individuals may be able to - remote view the Astral Plane ... and glean some information ... but once a DE gets
in your HI by your invitation , they have access to everything your mind has stored in its data banks ... it is vital that they "prove" to you (early on) that they are someone you can trust ... who has YOUR best interests in mind ... which of course, is not the case - they were chosen to inhabit the AP because of their self centeredness ... they need your permission to use your body - otherwise they are stuck in the AP for eternity and they can't get "home" to be reincarnated into a new body that has its own identity ... because Humanity hasn't learned how to multi-verse yet ... and even if they could - I doubt a DE could do it, with a pirated HI.

just my perspectives ... not saying that the AP or Death don't exist - obviously they do for many individuals - but they are not interconnected ... one is located in the HI's emotion system, the other in the Genetic Mind of the Species ... but they both serve Anu's agenda to keep the SI suppressed . In fact, I listened to a recent interview that Kerry Cassidy made with Cortney Brown, who is a College Professor who has been using a "scientific method" to prove the validity of "sightings" RVers - it is well worth a listen, if you have an open mind ... even James has said that the AP is accurate depending upon the individuals perspectives ... in other words - our own (self-limited) perspectives "blur" our vision and much of what we see is misunderstood ... Cortney believes that he has solved that problem, by using a variety of "blind" case studies that include the collective views of well trained RV from around the world ... and the results of his studies of specific subjects or targeted places has proven that RVers can see (not predict) the future as well as the past. What really amazed me was the conclusion he has drawn about our "mission" here (on Earth) and how closely they are aligned to what the WMms are telling us ...

guess I should have put that in the RV topic but what I made note of was the fact that these RVs were not getting their information from "others" they were just sharing their perspective of what they saw ... even when they didn't know what they were looking at - they were able to identify the "target" with a unique perspective ... they "looked" at June 2013 ... in a very interesting "test" and Cortney reveals what they saw ... along with a great deal of other subject they peered into. enjoy the wonder of it all ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n5CccCbvkY

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:40 am 
Posting Freak

All I know is every day we collectively get better at applying the Heart Virtues to our daily lives.....Wing Maker Unity is at hand....and First Source first is our guiding force.........as to remote viewing....so many timelines to see.... and when filtered through a 3d perspective .... about .as accurate as a 5 day weather forecast.