WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 2011 and the Animus exit
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Have been having difficulty in grasping ,,,,,,how this is going to be achieved....and have come to the realization ...that for one... their leadership is already gone....and what remains are the parasitic survivors who attach themselves to those people and organizations that they can feed on....and the antidote which as far as we are concerned is on an individual basis which can be achieved ..by applying the Heart Virtues to All...not just those you approve of ......the sure fire way to implement the process.

Post subject: Re: 2011 and the Animus exit
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:52 pm 
Posting Freak

What are you writting about? You should examine your belief system, you are the creator or your own sphere-world. The area around your person.........you. Your trying to put a twist on it,trying to make it supernatural. Honestly-the answers No,I dont think you get it. Probley from the quality of your resent post,their becoming a tad more kiss my asssssss. Not really,I dont think I am being rude.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Dont look a gift horse in the mouth. I dont need your blessings or even forgiveness. Your scattered,and your un-focused. Your filling your mind up with mental images and pollution. Theirs no need my friend for this mental distraction,your just doing this too yourself. Their isnt anyone here anymore that is really listening to the non-sense. I am just doing what I can to Help you,with no rewards. Perhaps Self is a selfish pursuit,yet,how does one know themselves without looking-seeking this Answer within,their own Being. The Know thy self. Your are what you attract to yourself,I know you like my own self,your chasing your tail.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 pm 
Posting Freak

More than likely you are baffled by your own dynamics that are occuring and your present moment. The programing has too loop,the first string is the future,and the second is the present time. Unwilling or willing it just is the way that it unfolds,unless you changed something about the event-during a rewind of a event in another moment of the event string that was of future. I just know that. I wont give you a example. I dont want to be the example.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Its simple Mark zorb,do No Harm to any other. You are not punished,nor are you rejected by any other. The Matrix is the platform from where you stage your oneness. You project your out-comes out into the cosmos,your tone of resonance-ones feild vibration. It settles into your being and is projected back out into the world. Its felt,by others,its like your frequency fense around your own being. It really isnt energy,is frequency-Octave Vibration that creates the aura around the body. Its Light frequency-its liken to Music.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:03 pm 
Posting Freak

No desire on my end to hurt you Zoa.....and if i have in the past....apologies....not sure what exactly you are trying to communicate to me here....but am open to whatever comes though the door....resonating upwards always ......query by the way came after rereading ..INTERVIEW WITH JAMES THE WINGMAKER...by
Regina Meredith
October 28th 2009
[ www.consciousmedianetwork.com]..Answer 7.....would rather NOT view what they are doing as supernatural...but am interested in exactly why this " anger' was triggered....and am hoping instead of you running away and going mute ...as tends to be your modus operandi....you stay the course and get it out in the open so you can process and let go of......as it is clear to me you are being influenced by these energies ....that are attracted to empaths like yourself......not quite chasing the tail but . more like We are being encouraged to devour our tail.....appreciate the communication by the way.....I like communicating with you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:41 am 
Posting Freak

To hasten the departure am embracing the truism that I am not my earth vessel but am the One using it to to more intimately experience the 3rd Dimension.....is that focused enough for you old friend ?.......and we are old friends....magnificent Beings of multidimensional light and unconditional love....is why we are going to get beyond this.....once you let go that is......not communicating only going to lengthen the time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:20 am 
Posting Freak

A good thing I live where you live and thus can communicate via First Source through the Wing Maker Will that does not take no as an answer.....avoidance the by-product of the minds limitation...and not the expansive nature of the Heart that joins us ALL together....your choice however to prolong the separation that sooner or later shall be overcome.....is only a matter of time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 am 
Posting Freak

Before All the remnants of the Animus are gone......and then the progress we shall make..... :D :D :D ....as ...just imagine....Being in Harmony with Creator and working together as One becomes the norm,

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:35 am 
 WWW  Profile

Welcoming what is to come even though we have no idea, its beyond our wildest dreams. Preparation for the arrival of learning about our true potential and how to expand it still. Very simply we eat, sleep, and think. So what are you eating to bring on the shift? What are you dreaming as the shift comes, and are my thoughts properly manifesting themselves? What does the music of my active experience sound like?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

We are the designers of the new genetic mind that enable the human instrument and ITS entity cosciousness to disentangle from the limiting aspects of the genetic mind and its principle author, the Hierarchy.

The Hierarchy created the Animus simply to remind humanity of the folly of being influenced solely by "logic".

Logic is solely of the mind....a study of separation.

Humanity, as a whole, is born of the heart and mind.....a human IT.....

.....aka.....

.....and IT is right here, right now.

Fully integrated.

Whole.

ITS limbs rejoined....as it were.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:38 am 
 WWW  Profile

Russell, how do you define hierarchy?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:58 am 
Posting Freak

Does it matter ....how it is defined DB......that it exists as a 3and 4 D controlling agent pretty is much what it is ....no matter what words we use to describe it....yes ??......and if so....a yes that is......lets use it ....to perfect the Reality we have before us....albeit slowly as human time goes and one step ...one thought form at a time.....replacing the negative with the positive.....thus allowing FS the foundation IT seeks upon which WE build our new structure of HEART VIRTUES for One and ALL....everybody eventually becomes a Wing Maker...not just the elite.............clearing the airwaves of the debris left by the Animus ....is the exit....that has started ....and will be completed before 2011 is complete.....though we ...all of us here on the forum do not agree on many issues...at some level we are all working towards this end....of which we are in perfect Unity...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Stuctures need strong foundations to create a bonding of good materials an order to build a skyscraper. Without creative intelligence,mathmatics and education,we are not able to self -create a intelligent enviornment for the future of our species. The Animus does not exist,it does not exist without duality. Duality as a concept of Good verse evil,does not exist,it only exist within the confines of those who are looking and seeking polarity. Polarity exist as a concept of navigational pulls within the enviornments of hierarchys. Its liken to a river that has been damm,and it has given way as a by-product of Nature,and its furry. God doesnt seek vengences,nor does Man. For all the creature comforts does God take away from Man. It has been Man not knowing,knowing not his intregal S with Nature,or its harsh or gentle ways. Its Not the Animal that is pleaged,it is Man forgetting his own Identity. Know-one is coming ,known from the depths of ones own Nature. Noone fall shame to the animal,but Man to Man by Mans own Hands.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:09 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I appreciate this vision Zoar ... what will be, is what should be, just as it is now ... there is no polarity in equality :D

Sovereignty is oneness integrated perfectly in the Oneness of Earth/Nature enfolded in Universe/Nature ... we are so much more than we can imagine one can be . WE are the ONE we have been waiting for

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 am 
Posting Freak

You are right Zoar.....my attention to them positive or negative prolongs the illusion....they are gone....in the future NOW ....that the sooner i realize.. and then incorporate this realization fully into my Life.....the better off I shall be.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:45 am 
Posting Freak

Work ...I love being able to help.....in this now becoming crystal clear to me exit strategy......remnants are being herded ...moved along to Heru/Peru to the Temple of the Sun for further processsing........and with their removal .....fear....panic attacks....dependence ....slavery .....fades into the distant memory....and we can in earnest devote our atention to the discovery of the Grand Portal......Life as we know it is going to get easier....lots ....so best advice i can give.....is enjoy as best you can the drama and play of the next approx. 15 monthes.......and make the most of it... :D :D :D .....Trinity One leads to First Source..... and in the words of Buzz Lightyear...........Infinity and beyond.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:24 pm 
Posting Freak

2012.....upper astral is clear ....lower still muddied.....carbon to crystal and then diamond.....James yes ....Athena no......Anu Anna running her program that is still more Animus then Wing Maker.....her people are holding back the program....Golden Dragons are going to care of the problem the Black ones started......flow in compassion....let yourself go....free in the Chambers......First Source first assures our success.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:10 pm 
Posting Freak

The dragon represents Nature,the Nature that our species worshipped in a earlyeir age. Its the evolution of our thought processes over many generations of our species evolution of the cosmology of the tree of experiences in of the evolution of concepts of the Hierachy of religious concepts and ideaologies.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Worship and rituals are part of the evolution of religious contemplation. God was created by Man,it is a Man Made thought process. We are the offspring of Time... MEST is a by product of the Human Mind. Because ,if God existed as One Entity,it was God who desired to be Human. God was a Collective Consciousness, too be able to fragment,God as a One Entity would have become Aware,Aware that IT,was a Collection of Life-Form that was unconscious that IT had become A Form of existance without a Physical Form. To become a Life-Form of physical Manfestation it had to create a Life-form compatiable to its Existance and desire to become a conscious and physical form of existance upon Its Created enviornment of form. To remove its self created form from Its Alien Enviornment in into another Alien enviornment.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
To remove its self created form from Its Alien Enviornment in into another Alien enviornment.

Almost had me agreeing with you Zoarastera.....last sentence is what did it....as to not....all One.... light and dark combined.....just a matter of frequency you are attuned too.....James or Athena ..positive or negative..glad to see you overcoming....congrats on your entry.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Remnant imprints are what are passed down through the Genetic Mind. You are indoctrinated through the dream Worlds,the worlds are liken to a library of Human Histories. Your Genetic imprinting is drawn to its Histories to know its own Genetic History. It doesnt really Matter where itis you go,or where itis your from,or even where itis you think your from,you are still drawn to the different spaces(pockets) to which ever your species is drawn too. You cant really Hide from your History. Truely we are a species of many different and unique differences of creed. As far as where is my Loyality or who it is I like or even dislike shouldnt really Matter. This isnt a religion,their isnt anything to affend or defend. Its behavioral Science. As soon as you came into this space this room ,you became a study. Well,because we came here to discuss the Wingmakers-RIght. To really get pass the first level,you have to Open Yourself Up,to what ever,Thats the great mystery. Put your judgement besides. Well, maybe this isnt a good way to go if your looking for a direct Path. Because, Baggage can be crippling. If ,If ,I went somewhere that you find repulsive,it was to understand You better,where it is You are coming from in your replys or rants or messages. It so freaking obvious,isnt it,their isnt a group Collective Consciousness Here..................WHY?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:23 pm 
Posting Freak

First Source first cuts through it....Wing Maker Will....in action....proactive.....5th dimensional constructs need a 3d ground.....4th dimension...the chessboard.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Past life karma also can effect action and reaction.....but ever we move forward,

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Are Vampires able to live forever dead as the Animus remnant ?