WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Project Camelot to edit comments re. Wingmakers
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:46 am 

Aspirant wrote:
As you know, James wrote the Ancient Arrow Project as a work of fiction with factual inlays ...
Mark

James did not write the AA Book.
he came on the scene later.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:52 am 

Dr. Anderson/Dr. Neruda/Mahu Nahi wrote the AA book.

Members of the Lyricus Teaching Order wrote it.

The WingMakers wrote it.

"Sarah de Rosnay" wrote it.

I mean really, what difference does it make?

The artist presently known as "James" is orchestrating the production and dissemination of this stuff. Does it ring your bell? Does it speak to your heart? If so, go with it, see where it leads.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:58 am 

It is all most precisely designed and foreseen this way. Distrust like this becomes their way to be drawn even further into the wholeness of the materials. Nothing is wrong. This is surface stuff. I repeat, the encodings themselves are much more interesting to deal with directly, together. But you're not ready to do this, yet.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:10 am 

Quote:
"We desire your awakening. We want only this."
"How?"
"It is not a question of how, it is a question of when."
"Then when?"
"It is soon."
"Soon, in terms of days, weeks, months, years..."
"Soon in terms of minutes."

-Acient Arrow Book

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:11 am 

hidelight wrote:
It is all most precisely designed and foreseen this way. Distrust like this becomes their way to be drawn even further into the wholeness of the materials. Nothing is wrong. This is surface stuff. I repeat, the encodings themselves are much more interesting to deal with directly, together. But you're not ready to do this, yet.

I don't have a problem with this, except I think what you really mean, is ....
to be drawn even further into the <<truth>> .... (rather than ... "the materials")

because even at best, 'the materials' should be only trying to point to the truth, rather than trying to bind or trap of their own accord. (which would make it a counterproductive &/ or dangerous situation) ..

yes that's right. distrust is one way of describing it, maybe involved enquiry is another.

and yes, any encoding must be known of <<immediately>> otherwise, you are consenting to a spell being thrown on you. that is the ultimate ignorance. "encoding of sensory data" could be simply a fancy way of saying "programming" ...

yes encodings is where the real action is.
why encode? for protection of what? or ... to entrain how?
why encode?

Last edited by robaire on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:13 am 

awakening on whose terms, and under what process?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:18 am 

Quote:
"It is not a question of how, it is a question of when."
"Then when?"
"It is soon."
"Soon, in terms of days, weeks, months, years..."
"Soon in terms of minutes."
Samantha's voice was barely a whisper. Neruda imagined Evans adjusting the gain control on the listening monitor. He looked into her eyes but could feel none of her present, as if she had physically left the room. Her head continued its awkward cant, staring into his eyes while it rested on the back of her chair. Her body was limp and lifeless except for her eyes.
"Come closer before we leave," the voice commanded in a barely audible whisper.
He leaned forward.
"Closer. Put your ear to her lips."

-Acient Arrow Book

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:26 am 

trance channeling?

that's an excellent snip there.

imagine that. sam is out cold and a voice is speaking through her.

but wait. they're friendly. they must be ...! .....

Last edited by robaire on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:29 am 

Let the surface be for a moment. Just be with the encoding, all the possibilities one can think of that it may mean, and let it restructure to your life, or to your deeper understanding. All life is encoded. So it is not a question of why encoding. Life is a symbol.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:31 am 

1) machines tend to be a usual medium for encoding.
you'll hardly find programming in a forest ....

2) samantha is channeling the Wingmakers while in a trance or out cold.
I've seen that before. it was called St Germain.

3) then it became DK ... and that led to ...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:41 am 

Ananake wrote:
Dr. Anderson/Dr. Neruda/Mahu Nahi wrote the AA book. Members of the Lyricus Teaching Order wrote it. The WingMakers wrote it.
"Sarah de Rosnay" wrote it. I mean really, what difference does it make?
The artist presently known as "James" is orchestrating the production and dissemination of this stuff. Does it ring your bell? Does it speak to your heart? If so, go with it, see where it leads.

actually, who wrote it matters because credibility and reliability are factors.
for example, if the angry dispossesed folks launched 911 but suddenly there was also an AF stand down , and then the rubble which should have been 30 or 40 storeys high was actually only a few feet high since most of it was dust, then it leads to ask how jet fuel turns vast amounts of concrete to dust ... so now James looks to be on the media's side. does this matter?

does it matter to you? does it affect BELIEF ? .....
should it?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:54 am 

You are assuming reliability and credibility must be personal factors, so you can say this one is true and this one is unreliable. But life works through all of us, no matter how "reliable" or "credible" one may be, so they are relative factors. Fifteen was very reliable and even very credible to Neruda, and yet in another perspective this was not enough. The problem is that it is the Self that is not reliable or even credible at some point. The Self assumes all roles, but doesn't want to engage in a process of self-dismantling, which leads us to language. All we do is codes. Every tree out there is a book of programs channeling life. And to awaken is to see all things as they are. This is the study of selflessness.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:12 pm 
Posting Freak

There is no difference between what is and what should be......what could be is another kettle of fish.

The sovereign Self is as reliable (and unreliable) as First Source.

Conjoint as a Sovereign Integral.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... oB4no_hKak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:01 pm 
Posting Freak

I beleive that Mahu Nahi is the Oracle of the Ancient Arrow. It was Mahu Nahi that changed the original story to different Names. I believe that the original story was written in the 70s,and was than given to a Ghost Writter. I think that their is a Truth to the story,and also about the project,I also believe it did play a part in the storyline that gives heed to the abductions of people during the early years in america shortly after the first reporting of UFOs. I also believe that the Writter was a Player and Part of the Remote Veiwing projects of the 60s,and 70s. Sensory Bi-Location was more than likely a application or murging of thoughts and belief systems by the Native,aboriginal peoples of the world. More than likely those choosen had Innate ability to astral project,and just needed to be taken to the next level,Adept. Storys about sensory Bi-location isnt some stranger to the Native-populations of Aboriginals of the Americas. Sensory bi-location goes side by side with BST. Because,Your Moving Forward in Time on a Linear plane. Your on the 3rd dimensional plane,astrally your on the 4th dimesional Plane. It is Dangerous for Astral Practioners even if they were born with the Innate ability. Thats because most people who had this ability as a young person,usually they go further as to Harvest their ability. They go to a Mystery School.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Mediumship is one of the classes,I know because back in the 90s I went with a minister to go to the Harvest gathering. Alot of them are Spiritualist,their is also Wiccans.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Most spiritualist murge their religion within their belief system,they dont want to discard their belief in Christ. It just morphs into the White Brother hood,or takes on the further thinking of UB.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Im Lazy,it took 6 years for me to read the UB. I tryed to be a ECKest,I am jus Not that smart I guess,I couldnt get it all down. The same with Chistianity,I tryed,for 18 years to be a Christian. Honestly,I dont get It...atlease thats what I have heard.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Encoding is what you find inn a person who is able to commune with Animals,I think women are naturally more intune to being sensitive to Sound,or the stirrings. Animals communicate with humans,its just at a different frequency. Its probley soming left over from hunting and gathering stage of human developement. Its genetic,something that has been dormant for awhile, than is brought out of hybernation.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 am 
Posting Freak

Its not a language,its a emotional projection,it comes from the emotional core,everything living is linked to the emotional core. I knew a Deer was In the road,I could feel it standing their. I didnt see it visually,the deer told me it was their,with a fawn. As a Mother I could Understand this,so I slowed down,and than came to a stop. Their stood the Mother and her Child.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:09 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
one of the programs Anu altered, built upon our nature to serve ... so he tweeked it to mean serve God ... whether you believe God is the Creator or that you are god (one size fits all) ... it made religion/spiritualism the same coin ... but that doesn't mean we don't try to believe what we are being told - there just isn't any evidence that validates their claims of after-life or even re-incarnation because they are figments of the individual's mind ...

the chart showing the HMS as sort of "arena" that the "golden path" (DNA) takes ends up in that GSSC (god spirit soul complex) where as you point out spirituality and religions blurr ... and if you can manage to step out of that "complex" and look at it with a withdrawn perspective - it does serve as purpose because the "path" picks up again, on the other side of the GSSC, and goest straight to the Wholeness Navigator ... which leads to self-genetic manipulations (transformation) ... if one were to ignore the heart of the soul (consciousness) - no doubt the Genetic Manipulation would be done by whomever- for their own purposes ... I imagine that the GMOs are doing their job along with our water and air quality (not) ... not to mention what the "static" from all our techno devices is doing ... sigh -

It ain't easy being a "normal" human ... the odds are really against us now with all the radiation in the air ... which IMO makes self-creation all that more appealing :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:35 am 
Posting Freak

Iam sure that the air quality for SAT is pretty poor out in those parts of the badlands.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:32 am 

hidelight wrote:
You are assuming reliability and credibility must be personal factors, so you can say this one is true and this one is unreliable. But life works through all of us, no matter how "reliable" or "credible" one may be, so they are relative factors. Fifteen was very reliable and even very credible to Neruda, and yet in another perspective this was not enough. The problem is that it is the Self that is not reliable or even credible at some point. The Self assumes all roles, but doesn't want to engage in a process of self-dismantling, which leads us to language. All we do is codes. Every tree out there is a book of programs channeling life. And to awaken is to see all things as they are. This is the study of selflessness.

on a spiritual themed forum, you have this idea of discussing spiritual themes.
does this pose inherent limitations?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:07 am 

If you have such an idea, of course. The mind is not reliable. It jumps on words, personalities, whatever. It is not truly able to follow a thought by itself. With the mind we mean here the human mind system, the Self of the eye-brain. Only from selflessness can we have true self-creation. Coherence is a natural state. Listening is enough. The thoughts that come through naturally are reliable, but they don't come from the logical mind, they come from a whole being. Here words don't really matter. Understanding even doesn't really matter. All that matters is that you personally live your daily life from this natural state, and move away from all conflict which doesn't mean to avoid conflict. But this is a state of harmony, and that has integrated the harmonics of disharmony. It is truly a perception of wholeness, where the me-me itself has no practical place within the equation, and the geometry you work from is the structure that is given. There one is unlimited.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:02 am 
Posting Freak

Honestly,their is a sense of danger when being taken out of the comfort zone. Honestly thats BS,their is no picking anything up on the other side of crapola. I am not going to be brain-washed into believing Inn something that is just not even remotely Honestly True. The point is,its just another BS story. I dont want to be spoon fed crapola. ANU didnt Create anything,get real. I would like to help you back too the( real )world. I was not manipulated,I was not created by any GOD. I am the Creation,Offspring of Humanbeings,my DNA is the Same as others of my Species. I am a Evolutional Wonder,as is many Other species of Mammals. I was Created on this Planet,Evolved on this planet,and yet I am still not as smart or stong as the other Apes,and monkeys on the Block. My paticular Species is the Only species and all of Earth Evolution to Believe inn aGod,Gods,Goddess.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:25 pm 

zoarastera wrote:
Honestly,their is a sense of danger when being taken out of the comfort zone. Honestly thats BS,their is no picking anything up on the other side of crapola. I am not going to be brain-washed into believing Inn something that is just not even remotely Honestly True. The point is,its just another BS story. I dont want to be spoon fed crapola. ANU didnt Create anything,get real. I would like to help you back too the( real )world. I was not manipulated,I was not created by any GOD. I am the Creation,Offspring of Humanbeings,my DNA is the Same as others of my Species. I am a Evolutional Wonder,as is many Other species of Mammals. I was Created on this Planet,Evolved on this planet,and yet I am still not as smart or stong as the other Apes,and monkeys on the Block. My paticular Species is the Only species and all of Earth Evolution to Believe inn aGod,Gods,Goddess.

Indeed. And, DNA and evolution are also a "story." The concept of "species" is part of that story.

You see, we are all sitting around a campfire surrounded by infinite darkness. The brighter the fire, the deeper the darkness. We tell each other stories to pass the "time." At the end of the evening, we grow tired, so we sleep and dream our stories in another dimension. (<-- also a story.)

Whoever tells the best story wins.

Good luck. :) :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next