WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Project Camelot to edit comments re. Wingmakers
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:32 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
:lol: You crack me up Rick ... if I was ever going to join another church it would be the Sub-genius's :lol:

Weeeellllll boys and girls, I "ate" the whole thang (all three vids).... and I can't believe it.

What became evidently clear to me, is Why the WMMs took the approach they did

If I were asked/required to digest what Anna's "contacts" offer, I would be Lost in Spaaaace !
It becomes very clear, that no one could possibly "get it" and why when the WMs suggest that instead of trying to grok all that info that we just restore our Consciousness !

She is so right about there not being (m)any who could possibly fathom the depths she is presenting... which makes her the gruruess of all times, with no one (in their right mind) challenging her "authority" .... bla bla bla .. bla bla (ad naseum) Six hours of WORDS !

Nothing like the plain and simple truth ... when the individual transforms their fragmented consciousness into the WHOLEness perspective of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness, we will have (instant/intuitive) access to all that (and then some) so why bother with all that?

As for her/their take on the WMMs ... duh, of course they would say that... anything else would threaten their entire Hierarchy .... and I am grateful that only two or three WILL "get it" (the long version) :lol: just like James said - "the time for gathering info is OVER!"

Post subject: Project Camelot den of shills??
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:13 am 
 YIM  Profile

New Robots serving humans, for now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTjlMBFx9I0

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:49 am 
Posting Freak

Moving on.....KS....operates from the 4th dimension effecting the 3rd......A.Deane has many that follow her every word.....that as to objective ...is there to establish a willing base of carriers for the Animus that feed her channeled information.....seeing James as the focal point for the Wing Makers that are not going to let this happen.....they direct AD to go after him.....accept this or not...I do and as such....have asked in First Source's name....to be able to sever the chords that connect all such saviors to them that run contrary to IT's desires...............and if my motive is pure and sincere....First Source grants me this for as a fragment of ITSELF.....IAM able to manifest that which I ask for.......Rick,,,,,please give my best to Brother John.....I remember you from his yahoo forum of which i was a member of for awhile circa late 2008 early 2009.....Carol Tessier...is how i came to him.....and not that names are all that important...but he probably remembers me as Mar Key Duk Tov.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:49 am 
 WWW  Profile

Mark, try to reach for the point of neutrality about your issues of where you have been.
Mark, then go to your Presence- become the observer- not the personality about your issues.
Mark, then release your past leanings and move to your heart.

This is the process we all have to go thought to reach the 4th dimensional living.

Ones heart does not focus on the negative issues. In the Living from the Heart e-book, we are to practice becoming viral positive beings. The Spiritual Center is a place to move to for getting ready for the energetics that are coming to the planet, as James says we are only along for the ride.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:58 am 

Quote:
Ones heart does not focus on the negative issues. In the Living from the Heart e-book, we are to practice becoming viral positive beings. The Spiritual Center is a place to move to for getting ready for the energetics that are coming to the planet, as James says we are only along for the ride.

:D This goes for us All

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:20 am 

Anna is certainly taking her time to respond to James' letter :D

Quote:
As it will probably take me a day or two (June 11-13, 2010) to write a thoughtful direct response to James' posted letter, if you feel it would be helpful to people visiting your site you have my permission to post this private e-mail to you in its entirety, until my official response to James is rendered.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:30 pm 
Posting Freak

:D ...We are what we are .....becoming......and have always been ..........her chords have been cut ziermo and she is having difficulty in formulating on her own words.....that in time shall come.....4th dimensional living is not what i want Darlene....4th dimensional not good enough....4th dimension ..even the higher astral....pales in comparison to even the lowest rung of the 5th.....the starting point of what is real....or is it RA IS EL ?....One Heart accepts it all ...and turns everything eventually into a positive....even what is perceived.....negative.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Late evening...more correctly....early morning....approx 2 AM.... We gather and learn from each other...including James in the Chambers that are alive and waiting for us to come....Energetics albeit just the early waves have begun...the waiting is over.....We are the answer.....and yes getting past the personality is important....but to ignore that We are in a human body that does have an ego.....delusional.....We are to tame this ego... ..the keys to doing so... living in appreciation-compassion-forgiveness-humility-understanding and valor.....all part of the Golden Compass James as a gift has given to us........the words are only the outer edge.....to go beyond them is what is required.....to find the Freedom of being what First Source is....always has been...and still is becoming. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
.Israel.....3rd and 4th dimensional thinking.....RA IS EL....the point of Liberation......releasing the past and moving to the Heart....good advice ............and to that end Iam envisioning new Algae being created that loves to eat oil.......and just to clarify....this is only part of what we have been formulating to manifest while in the Chambers doing for First Source.....HIS/HER Work.....not mine.....as like YOU....a fragment of the Whole am I.

Last edited by markzorb on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Talking about robots and the Animus this is quite interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuxFJcG9SEo&NR=1

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Forgetting all aspects of personality........Would you rather look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuxFJcG9SEo&NR=1 .........or help create from the ethers the new Algae that loves to eat oil. ?.....just curious am I .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Eva just brought to mind what James has said earlier about something discovered about 'clones' that aids in the discovery of the Grand Portal. These robots are appearing more and more clone like and perhaps there are some clones that exist that would be difficult to tell that they are clones. I know this is off topic but it was all the references accusing people here of being Animus when the one making the accusations showed an obvious great lack of understanding of what the Animus is and it looks like he has no desire to know more about it. Wonder if he's a clone? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey some of the bots are quite sophisticated as you can see. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3jVWwxNHMc&feature=fvw

Talk about heavy duty programming!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 am 
 WWW  Profile

Mark, when you read the Lyricus materials you will find that the 5th dimension does not arrive on planet Earth until after 2075-80 when the Grand Portal has been discovered and science has found the function and place of our souls. To be in coherence means that you are living from your Spiritual Center and the Quantum Presence is leading your life from the intelligent behaviors of the virtues. The ego/personality needs to be present in your life, but not living from it. The choice daily is,"Which path are you taking?"

In my present body I will not be in the 5th dimension in 2075-80, but I need to fully engage in the higher 4th dimension through the heart virtues in very part of my life NOW. That is why I practice living those virtues all the time. When I miss I return to them in every situation of my life.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:21 am 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Mark, when you read the Lyricus materials you will find that the 5th dimension does not arrive on planet Earth until after 2075-80 when the Grand Portal has been discovered and science has found the function and place of our souls.

The above is disinformation due to misunderstanding, the formulation is completely incorrect.

Quote:
Source Reality, hidden behind language, has gradually become "illuminated" by the prophets of your world, and has thus, taken on the image of language, rather than the expression of its compelling features. Language is the purveyor of limitation. It is the pawn of tyranny and entrapment. Virtually all entities within the time-space universe desire to preserve a dependence upon a hierarchy that stretches between the individual and the compelling features of Source Reality. It is the hierarchy that utilizes language as a form of structural limitation, though in relative terms, it can appear to be liberating and empowering.

Chamber 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:27 am 
Posting Freak

Though there is a lot i disagree on with Nathan .....and a lot i agree with you on Darlene....as to the above every part of me....agrees with him and not you....as to reading the Lyricus materials....I have.......and do believe that language is as said in Chamber 2.....the purveyor of limitation.....and to find Source Reality you must go beyond it......as it dances outside its constructs.......though 5th Dimension as a "accepted" reality may not be dominant until the time frame you and James speak of.....it is here now...and being grounded by the Wing Maker Will...that we all have ..but for most are fearful of using.........We have the ability and the power as fragments of First Source to create from the ethers an Algae that loves to eat oil..... instead of quibbling about words...would not it be a good idea...to put into motion.....action.....and clean up the mess ....the more of us that help...the quicker it manifests.....Earth into Heart...just by taking the h and moving it to the front.....3d into 5d.....making Gaia very very happy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 am 
Posting Freak

As to editing....am wondering how much.....has been done so....by 3 x5....making it even more important to go beyond the language....to the Chambers which are alive .....where we communicate through just knowing..... being plugged into the Source.....if you feel happy happy joy joy....on the right track are you......conversely if anger and rage at others here is at the forefront... being manipulated by the Animus....is what is clouding you from YOU ,

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:24 am 
Posting Freak

OK... for you optimist (myself included) this Interview, where Bill gets Jordan Maxwell and David Icke together (again) is well worth watching ... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRTS-Zsd6ZM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:09 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
dberges wrote:
Mark, when you read the Lyricus materials you will find that the 5th dimension does not arrive on planet Earth until after 2075-80 when the Grand Portal has been discovered and science has found the function and place of our souls.

The above is disinformation due to misunderstanding, the formulation is completely incorrect.

Quote:
Source Reality, hidden behind language, has gradually become "illuminated" by the prophets of your world, and has thus, taken on the image of language, rather than the expression of its compelling features. Language is the purveyor of limitation. It is the pawn of tyranny and entrapment. Virtually all entities within the time-space universe desire to preserve a dependence upon a hierarchy that stretches between the individual and the compelling features of Source Reality. It is the hierarchy that utilizes language as a form of structural limitation, though in relative terms, it can appear to be liberating and empowering.

Chamber 2

CV/nat,whatever you write in regard to dissing or missing the mark is for all that you do as a way of life. Good thing enough here are aware of it and can mark it simply as out of hand knowing your ego\personality\mind is the source of it. That black hole crop circle is for you to remind you of the direction you have taken. It's never too late to make better choices. That is when you are mature enough and intelligent enough to assume responsibility and accountability for being able to make better choices. Every moment is a choice and for some they are, in a word, called wonderful.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Mark, when you read the Lyricus materials you will find that the 5th dimension does not arrive on planet Earth until after 2075-80 when the Grand Portal has been discovered and science has found the function and place of our souls. To be in coherence means that you are living from your Spiritual Center and the Quantum Presence is leading your life from the intelligent behaviors of the virtues. The ego/personality needs to be present in your life, but not living from it. The choice daily is,"Which path are you taking?"

In my present body I will not be in the 5th dimension in 2075-80, but I need to fully engage in the higher 4th dimension through the heart virtues in very part of my life NOW. That is why I practice living those virtues all the time. When I miss I return to them in every situation of my life.

Aubrey de Grey says we can avoid aging

http://www.ted.com/talks/aubrey_de_grey ... aging.html

All I'm saying is whatever is within your realm of believability is effective, why settle for less? And... because I care...and know much is possible. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:37 am 
Posting Freak

:lol: I can see where you spent most of your day, TED has some wonderful talks, and inspiring speakers ... thanks for the reminder Shay.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 am 
 WWW  Profile

Future Workers for the Grand Portal Discovery and Dissemination

Question 22-S2 – Since so much of the WingMakers’ material seems destined for future generations, is there much reason for present-day generations (e.g., the elderly) to read or study the material?

A. If any material resonates as truth in your innermost mind and heart, allow it entry. Once internalized, allow it to exit freely. If it stays around, you have found a valuable asset to your evolving belief system. If it leaves or goes into hibernation, it simply means you have reason to continue your search.
This applies equally to the WingMakers’ material. It is not intended to be an exclusive col- lection of sensory data streams. Quite the opposite. There are entities incarnated now who will be returning in human embodiment in the next one hundred years who will play a significant role in the unveiling and dissemination of the Grand Portal. Their involvement with these materials now will help them navigate to these roles because it will recalibrate their internal value system, and in some instances, literally recast their destinies.
Moreover, while the actual discovery of the Grand Portal may ultimately be credited to a handful of individuals, it will be the achievement of millions of entities that grafted their intellects, actions, and inspirational ideas together to build the ultimate mosaic of the hu- man spirit. Anyone involved in these works will be a part of this mosaic. [See also: Signifi- cance of the Grand Portal Discovery, 17]."

Why I believe that I will not be here in this same Human Instrument, I have put in bold print. I do believe that our DNA does have a timeline and at that point we shed this form.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:34 pm 
Posting Freak

perhaps this would make a good topic Darlene... because we have beat around this bush for years now, without getting directly to the point.

I believe that my DNA is the same as God's ... or "One Creator" (as the Interviews reveal) and that this "person" or personification of FS, however you want to percieve it, is Eternal ... therefore I am too :wink:

This is not to turn a blind eye on the effects of MEST on the dense "natural" Human Instrument, but to acknowledge the Entities "body" and/or the Animating Force that is contained in this eatherical "body" - that evidently has no limits (which I base on the info given in the WMMs that suggest that the Entity can and does experience many realities simultaneously)

Jesus talked about "eternal life" and appeared "in the flesh" several time after his "ascention" ... the WMs (appearing as Shinning One, Gods or mistaken for Angles) have "bodies" and it is suggested that in order to live here they also have (superficial) HIs (dense bodies) that were not "fitted" with the HMS devices ...

Obviously our version of the HI degenerates, deteroriates and breaks down completely ... It has a "life span" but I no longer think of it as my "body" ... but a vehicle that my body is housed in... if during "transformation" the Entity is (as the WMMs suggest) integrated and infused with the HI ( one of six components of the Entity) then why wouldn't it also become "eternal" ? - considering it has honed and finished its self-creation, established an independent identity and this is its "home" ?

With this perspective, the Synthesis Being, may "transfigure" or disassemble and reassemble its "form" relative to the environment (planet or Universe) it is visiting while still retaining its (self-created) identity as well as its innate or inherited identity as a SECU . I believe this is why the SECUs don't need Craft to navigate the Universes ... because of their ability to modify their HI's at will... or as we understand it - their ability to multi-verse as inter (and extra) dimensional beings (gods).

PS ... this is, of course, all contingent on the fact that we are incarnate at the time when the Source Codes are "fully" activated and we are "whole"... or "prepared" for the changes in our DNA ... I also believe it has something to do with our ability to "recognize" our SELF as who we ARE...and why we need to REALize that identity, now, in the MEST.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:39 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Future Workers for the Grand Portal Discovery and Dissemination

Question 22-S2 – Since so much of the WingMakers’ material seems destined for future generations, is there much reason for present-day generations (e.g., the elderly) to read or study the material?

A. If any material resonates as truth in your innermost mind and heart, allow it entry. Once internalized, allow it to exit freely. If it stays around, you have found a valuable asset to your evolving belief system. If it leaves or goes into hibernation, it simply means you have reason to continue your search.
This applies equally to the WingMakers’ material. It is not intended to be an exclusive col- lection of sensory data streams. Quite the opposite. There are entities incarnated now who will be returning in human embodiment in the next one hundred years who will play a significant role in the unveiling and dissemination of the Grand Portal. Their involvement with these materials now will help them navigate to these roles because it will recalibrate their internal value system, and in some instances, literally recast their destinies.
Moreover, while the actual discovery of the Grand Portal may ultimately be credited to a handful of individuals, it will be the achievement of millions of entities that grafted their intellects, actions, and inspirational ideas together to build the ultimate mosaic of the hu- man spirit. Anyone involved in these works will be a part of this mosaic. [See also: Signifi- cance of the Grand Portal Discovery, 17]."

Why I believe that I will not be here in this same Human Instrument, I have put in bold print. I do believe that our DNA does have a timeline and at that point we shed this form.

Fair enough, however, not everyone accepts your beliefsfor themselves. We place many limitations on ourselves with the beliefsfrom social enculturation and our bodies and lives respond accordingly, age , grow old and die. Timelines can be changed and DNA is effected and changed by our thoughts and feelings and other factors I am sure I am not completely aware of. Death is part of the HMS programming, recycling in particular,and the HMS is artificially based mostly on the head and thoughts and beliefs, there is much here to explore and that is what I especially love about these materials, they give us much to contemplate, and perhaps, change. However, each to their own. I have a thread in the Philosophy section called DEATH that I just revived. A lot of people aren't very comfortable discussing this for the fear it brings up which is part and parcel of the HMS programming. This last statement is not directed at you Darlene. I thank you for your response though, because it introduces the possibility of a most interesting discussion . I am also aware of pre-plans for lifetimes where long life isn't a part of the mission so I don't assume everything is the same for everyone. let's discuss this more on the DEATH thread, if you will. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:21 am 
 YIM  Profile

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I emailed Steven Hawkings?
His famous saying was that if time travelers existed we would have some evidence of them.
Since that time he has softened a bit about his theories of time travel, but now days he seems to be scared of ETs and suggests we do not make contact with them.
I like to think he considered some things he didn't before.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Unless, he inadvertantly is part of the propaganda machine setting up a staged ET invasion....to scare the bejesus out of everyone to keep them in line...and distracted and cowering in fear... it's hard to trust some people these daze....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 am 
Posting Freak

3 x5 and his troops ....the K9 roadgang in the sense though highly educated and intelligent are prisoners of the system they help perpetuate .... persuading Kerry to challenge James via ADeane....not quite succeeding how they hoped for....as he has not taken the bait offered.....fearing the Animus...they have given control over to and are now being used....ironic in that they have not to date realized this is what is going on...............and we can either continue to make them happy by "fighting' amongst ourselves....or join forces....and precipitate from the ethers an algae that Wing Maker Will voraciously eat oil...............Animus are everywhere....fearing them gives power away...much better to accept ....allow them entrance....learn their language...and then move them along.....ADeane...S.Hawking ...and many other 'leaders" including the anti Wing Maker Athena Keg(j) are at some level victims who would benefit from our Love and Compassion....as this is something they might understand the meaning of the words...but have no idea what the feeling is.......from the end of Chamber 2.....language is a tool of limitation. Feeling is an antidote of limitation that permits the human instrument to leap over the boundaries of the logical mind and witness first hand the wordless power of collective energy individuated. Feel the truth that stands behind the symbols, and tap into this energy-force that reaches out for you. Know it as a tone-vibration -- a resonance that waits for you around every corner in which your life will turn. It is the beacon of the Source Vibration gathering itself into the form of language in order to usher you to the place from which you can experience the formless tone of equality. The bypass of limitation. The Primal Language of Source Intelligence that bestows to you the freedom to generate your deepest beauty in the expression of the highest truth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next