WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Project Camelot to edit comments re. Wingmakers
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:13 am 
Posting Freak

Your never enclosed with darkness,their is always the stars,and the Moon. Fire in the night creates optical illusions,the fire looks closer than it is. Its is brighter in the night than the day. The darkest deapths of the Ocean Floor isnt even the darkest of the most other place of space. For their are creatures who live their, that create their own Light.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:09 am 

Now I have to give you the newest because you said that.

Russell told me he had seen our Golden Computer.

The GC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqk8Bu-ak7M

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Truly i live where you live.... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:38 pm 

This below from another PC interview.

The wingmakers and the Cortium are the same soul group and the same race group. The people have been tricked by these groups. You play one side off the middle. This is about a war from the Toral rift 2770 AD. That is after this place has gone into Toral rift alignment. The Borja are controlling this now and are one of the strongest and nastiest fallen groups. They have a huge portion of the parallel VECA system and parallel ECKASHA system.

They are not going to achieve this. If it were allowed to go through: they would activate those sites. They wouldn't have to play games with weapons technology. They would just use it. They would be the ones who were pushing the buttons for this extinction to occur.

That is why the art is very dangerous, some of it is wonderful and beautiful. Others of it is coded mathematically to trigger the metatronic stuff in your DNA. The music is even more dangerous because the sound tones work even more quickly than the optical pineal induction to trigger the DNA so I just avoid the wingmakers material even though some of the art is very pretty. The whole slight of hand has been going on and is part of the reason why it got this bad in Atlantis and worse. Because of the trickery that was going on. I kind of feel like a cosmic news reporter some times. People don't always want to hear the news. I trust my sources and will let people know what my sources have said.

It wasn't fun having to be Metatron's whistle blower, that is not the role I wanted to play. When the Guardians showed the mechanics and showed how people were being tricked and hurt what could I do? I am not here to be liked, I am here to tell the truth.

There are a lot of hopeful things to look forward to. We are in the calm before the storm right now. One of the most important things is to move through the 2012 period where we do have enough quantum of energy of anchoring the Krystal spiral. The more people involved in that the better that would be for them and for us.

The activations of the Krystal spiral will happen. The people who do anchor it before that 55 hits will have a protection field. People who use these technologies after will still get some protection field from it. If you can get the DNA protection before that 55 hits it will be much easier with the 55 activations than if you discover this in 2013! You can still use it in 2013 but you will still be working with a DNA code that is dragged into 55 and holding. And that means right there; biological ascension is out of the question. The next thing to do to evolve to your next higher level will be to work on a proper Barto which means keep your body alive as long as possible. Bring as much krystic frequency in as you can. When it reaches its natural death point which usually happens when the seed atom is about to burn out, it gets tired, and that is what causes natural death, even though death is not natural.

A'shayana Deane Interview conducted by Kerry Cassidy

Wing Maker or Animus............when will you stop the appeasement and make a stand.. SD........your neutrality in this matter tantamount to treason as it is exactly what KS wants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:40 pm 

Too much mind
2080 a long way off.
Anna Hayes a shape shifter.
Actions speak louder then words.
Heart Lights have formed an Army.
Quantusum the Navy........why it so difficult
Seeing John working outside 3 d,
Helping us get ready.....KS has constructed many many Maharic Shields to get through.
Beleive what you want Carolyn,,,,,ok by me.
MacTZorb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:30 am 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
Your never enclosed with darkness,their is always the stars,and the Moon. Fire in the night creates optical illusions,the fire looks closer than it is. Its is brighter in the night than the day. The darkest deapths of the Ocean Floor isnt even the darkest of the most other place of space. For their are creatures who live their, that create their own Light.

I appreciate this zoa, it's lovely for how poetic it feels. Thank you.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9