WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Project Camelot to edit comments re. Wingmakers
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:10 am 

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/201 ... al-of.html

Post subject: Re: Project Camelot to edit comments re. Wingmakers
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:17 pm 
 WWW  Profile

[url]projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html[/url]

I think this letter is a true example of the SI in action using the Heart Virtues in a practical daily way.

This is the the site of origin for the information the site.

June 10 : Update

Letter from James - (posted below and linked here)

What follows is a Letter from James of Wingmakers regarding statements made by A'shayana Deane in her interview with me filmed on April 2010.

My name is James, the creator of the WingMakers materials, which launched in November 1998, nearly 12 years ago. A’shayana Deane has made defamatory and unsubstantiated remarks regarding a body of work I have worked to develop since I was a teenager (many years ago I must admit). I’ve always endeavored to produce materials that reflect coherence and to help build a shared vision of truth. I simply want to share a perspective on the importance of behavioral intelligence, using both fiction and non-fiction, presented in text, visual images and music formats.

I am a human man, originally from Spain, and have chosen to remain anonymous because I don’t wish to mix my personality with the materials I create. I do not have a staff, or any organization. Mark Hempel, my web manager, is the closest thing to an organization that I have since he operates my four websites. I do not do workshops or make speeches. In twelve years, I have never spent a dime on marketing or promotion. I have done three interviews. I’ve written over 1,000 pages of free material that is both fiction (mythological-based WingMakers) and non-fiction (papers like Spiritual Activism and the Six Heart Virtues).

Until two days ago, I had not been aware of A’shayana Deane. I have never written or spoken about her or her group (or any other group for that matter). It is not my place to critique the works of others, and if she had offered a critique of my work, I would understand. Not everyone likes what I have produced, and like anyone who creates music, art, or writings, they will have their critics. But what A’shayana Deane has said on this video is not a critique of my material, but rather a gross inaccuracy that can be potentially confusing and stressful to people.

So why did I ask Kerry to edit the tape? Wouldn’t this only bring more attention to the inaccuracy? Yes, I believe it will, but the moment that A’shayana Deane made these inaccuracies, I had no choice but to deal with them. Here are the primary inaccuracies, as they pertain to the WingMakers materials:

1) The identity of the WingMakers is not how I have portrayed them, but rather they are a fallen race of ETs with a dark agenda.

2) That the WingMakers art and music activate a DNA response from those who view or listen to the material that brings about a negative merkaba.

3) That the WingMakers caused the recent earthquakes in Chile, killing innocent lives.

I asked Kerry Cassidy to edit this information from the video not because I didn’t want people to know about these inaccuracies, but as a matter of principle. I’m well aware that the genie is out of the bottle. I know that A’shayana Deane had her own people filming the interview (in addition to Kerry) with the intent to make a DVD for resale on their site. I have no intention to try and withhold the information from the public, to the contrary, I am planning to shine the light on it so those involved can understand why we, who write and talk about love and light, forgiveness and understanding, and the higher principles of Spirit, can actually demonstrate something of what we say.

I have written a body of work (non-fiction) that deals with behavioral intelligence. Part of this work focuses on what I have called the Six Heart Virtues, which consists of appreciation, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding and valor. Collectively, these virtues constitute the frequency of what humanity has termed “love.” These are the qualities that flow from the heart and help each of us express our true self in the moment. They become the new criteria for our actions. When someone attacks our integrity, for example, we can apply understanding and forgiveness.

In respect to this situation, A’shayana Deane has a remarkable facility to articulate big concepts. She appears bright, cheerful and I will assume well-meaning. While I have not studied her books and other materials, I respect what she has created and know that it could only occur out of a strong commitment, and I offer that observation to those that work with her as well. Sometimes sitting in front of a camera for six hours, and the pressure of being “on” causes even the best speaker to make slip-ups. Perhaps, as Kerry has suggested, when A’shayana Deane uses the term “WingMakers” she is referring to a different race of ETs. I don’t pretend to know what is in another’s heart, but when the work I have spent the better part of my life creating is attacked, no matter the reason, I will step forward to defend it. I may not be successful, but I believe I owe this to the hundreds of thousands who have seen the art, listened to the music, and studied the materials.

I have written in many of my non-fiction works about the Era of Transparency that is coming to this planet. It is in the spirit of this transparency that I have included in this response my letter that I sent to A’shayana Deane inquiring about the nature of her inaccuracies. I have yet to receive a response, but I hope that she will respond soon, and to be fair, I only sent it to her yesterday.

All of us in this community need to find our own way into coherence. There is no magic or mantra to invoke coherence. It is done through the behaviors—how and what we express through our thoughts, words, feelings and actions. We need to create a shared vision of truth from out of an increasing quotient of coherence. And this shared truth must arise from humans—we, we must develop it. It is not going to be deposited in our hands from the skies or God or ETs. It will be a collective human creation, and one that I hope we can all contribute to.

I forgive A’shayana Deane for her inaccuracies. I hold no malice towards her, and wish her well in her work. I hope she is successful in her endeavors, and if she would like to work together in some future time, I would gladly consider it. I believe this is how we who write about the love, light and sound of the higher dimensions, who appear to have beneficial insights of the higher truths, should walk our talk. Otherwise, separation and polarity seeps in, and how can a shared truth arise in such an environment?

If people would like to see the original video sections that I have asked to be edited, I would encourage them to write to Kerry Cassidy and request this. I have no further objection to holding them back as long as Kerry is willing to include my response on YouTube and her own site. I simply wanted to be transparent and share my reaction to the inaccuracies. I have said my peace.

Thank you for listening.

From my heart to yours,

James

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:53 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

:|

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Interesting, and I see that Kerry is complying to James' request to remove the offensive materials in the video
Quote:
Note: The A'shayana Deane interview is being re-edited in order to remove statements she made regarding the Wingmakers at the request of James of Wingmakers.com. I apologize for the inconvenience. They will be re-uploaded as soon as possible. --Kerry Lynn Cassidy, Project Camelot

... stating in part that she doesn't want to get involved in a legal battle LOL ... but is not "taking sides" ... I for one am glad to see James step up and demand justice, without blaming anyone, he sets a wonderful example of on going forgiveness ... practicing the HVs ... apparently Kerry owns the rights to this video and it has been removed from both her website and the Lightworkers website until it is edited...

I have no idea what the original interview said, that misrepresented the Wingmakers, but it seems Kerry is also not very well informed either, because she refers to the WMs as "extra terrestrials " while adding "inter-dimensional beings" ("Both James and A'sha are speaking for their sources who, are off-planet and may inhabit other galaxies, dimensions or levels in this vast complex of multi-verses.") as if they were all ETs - and humans were not inter-dimensional too, when the interview James gave her clearly reveals, that the WMs are "humans" who live right here with us- now :D

In terms of where the WingMakers derive from, it is not important. We are you and you are us. That is all. Answer 8 from James: PCI

more details here:
The Atlanteans, through the trickery of Anu, were seduced into inhabiting the human instrument, and the Sovereigns became humans. However, not every Atlantean was captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

It was these Atlanteans that became known in mythological terms as the Elohim or Shining Ones, and these are the same as we know today as the WingMakers. These beings have been watching the human family since its initial footsteps on a densifying planet called Earth, millions of years ago. They have been the benevolent resource to humanity because they are human in every sense except they do not have the HMS programs and systems or the human instrument that distract and divert the Sovereigns within the human instrument from realizing they are present.
Answer 25 from James: PCI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:25 pm 
Posting Freak

A few years ago....for about a year i was a member of a Keylontic Science forum run by Keylonta who was at the time and probably still is Anna Hayes/ Ash s top "General"......and while there i was befriended by some disgruntled KSers who gave me some top level KS only materials ...papers...tapes....etc....and i studied what i had....enough to see for my own eyes....Ash....or what used to be her....shapeshift into an Alien being.....and then back...on more then one occasion.... ,,,its a toss up in my mind as to who is the number one channel for the Animus....her or June Stephansen/ Athena Keg(j)......really does not matter....for both "need' to have their chords to them severed,....and like it or not....2011 is right around the corner....and everybody...yes everybody is going to have to consciously make a stand....being passive is not an option....as though the intent might be to stay neutral....doing nothing is tantamount to the Animus getting their way.....and this is NOT going to happen.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:43 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
This email is for Asha.

My name is James.

I am the creator of the WingMakers in terms of their identity on this planet. If you search the web, or anywhere else, before November 28, 1998, you will not find this term. The story, the Ancient Arrow Project is the same. I created the story. The art, the music, the philosophy, the Neruda interviews, and the non-fictional works related to the story, were also created by me. The Ancient Arrow Project is part of this mythology. It is not meant to be taken literally, and since the terms are designed as mythos memes, how is it that they have suddenly become the property of your group?

You speak of the WingMakers as an ET race that has fallen and is now of a negative character. In my mythology, the WingMakers are depicted as the Central Race, the eldest race in the multiverse. They are time-shifted humans. And yet you have appropriated, or perhaps better said, hijacked this term and have now chosen to redefine it. For what purpose do your definitions reduce it to a fallen race of ETs with evil intent?

You also imply that the Corteum and WingMakers are one and the same. Again, the Ancient Arrow Project is something I’m quite familiar with. I wrote it. It came from my mind to the paper. It was not channeled. So, please explain how you know more about the true identity of the characters that I created than I do? The Corteum and WingMakers in my story are not the same, and neither of them is evil or fallen.

Regarding your comments that the WingMakers art and music deform the DNA of those who view or listen to it—inexplicably diminishing their ability to form the correct merkaba vehicle (as defined by the Guardians), on what basis do you say this? Again, I am one humble man who devoted my entire life to this mission. I created all of this work. I understand it better than anyone as to its purpose and mission, so how is it that you can tell me what its true purpose is?

If you would like to discuss the concept of coherence and its relation to the development of a shared vision of truth, I can do this, and will be most delighted to do so. This is the core reason I am here. This is the core reason for all of my materials to exist. And yet you so casually paint them as negative. Please explain to me what your motive is in doing so.

Perhaps this is all a misunderstanding. Parallel worlds interceding upon this one… or some anomalous rift in the reality of two people (you and I) who could be supportive of one another. Instead, you have chosen to attack my works. I hope you will take the time to answer my questions. They are not rhetorical.

From my heart to yours,

James

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:45 pm 

James' very polite and brilliant response only came about because of this superficial woman's interruption of his life although it must have been unsettling for him to go through the experience.
I watched the interviews yesterday and although I missed the part where she made the comments in question I was thinking to myself that Bill and Kerry need to be more careful whom they interview. No matter how many disclaimers they put up if they start parading disinfo agents just so they can give the impression of maintaining a fast pace they will hurt the disclosure movement in the long run.

I left Dr. Boylan's forum after he glibly dismissed the Wingmakers as a hoax and lost respect for him at that point. He was always very quick to label other
whistle blowers as cabal agents.
Can't think of any motive other than perhaps jealousy.

And even though James asked this lady what her motive was I doubt if she is even self-aware enough to know. I assume her game is to appear clever and informed. I was watching her and sensed her consciousness level was that of a little girl.
While I hope that Kerry has learnt a valuable lesson Asha has exposed herself and her carreer is toast.
As they say: Ashas to Ashas, dust to dust.

ulli

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, what comes to mind, when I ponder this issue is two things ... The first one being what James said in his PCI about the difference between someone who IS enlightened, and self-realized, and some one who is deceptive ...

... If one says, “I am self-realized and therefore enlightened,” are they enlightened of the GSSC? Or, are they an experiencer of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness beyond the HMS? If it is the latter, you will not find them on book tours, giving lectures, establishing schools or ashrams, speaking in the lecture circuits, creating a spiritual path, healing for money, profiteering from their experience, or claiming they have special powers that others lack.

Anu wanted to ensure that spiritual and religious seekers would be caught up in the heavens of his creation. This is why the search outside oneself is so powerfully encoded, why we feel this separation of body and soul, and soul and God; why we cling so tenaciously to the diluted and disempowered versions of First Source, Source Intelligence, and Sovereign Integral found in the God-Spirit-Soul Complex; why our thoughts and prayers, so filled with hope, speak to a mask of First Source that is not one and equal with ourselves.
Answer 22 from James: PCI

I understand, that those who have not experienced the WMMs, have no way to comprehend James' mission ... and why they feel threatened by what he reveals which is our ability to be our own teacher, and while he does offer us "tools" and guides, it is only to make our transformation easier ... IMO.

The life of deception – the era of veils over veils over veils – is dissipating, provided enough people rise up within themselves and honor the Sovereign Integral within by expressing its truth. But to do this, people must become attuned to its consciousness apart from the HMS, and this is the course of action that people must engage in.

The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

The second thing which comes to mind is "who stands to gain?" when one's agenda is deceptive? when someone supports the GSSC and rejects "higher intelligence" that is not influenced by the established programs of the HMS? It certainly isn't James in this instance, nor is it me ... or anyone, for that matter... from my perspective, it is just more New Age programs being shuffled by people that are fearful of loosing their position in another Hierarchy that is seeking to reform/shift Religion's collective power (whether they are aware of it or not) to their self-centered agenda... for profit.

I discern it as just an upgraded program from the mind of Anu, that depends upon channeled information that perpetuates fear, and promotes the suppression of the realization of one's true and unique identity, suppresses our Individuated Consciousness, and our realization of who we ARE and our relationship with First Source as equals.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
...the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

This I find most interesting to do. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I have been ask to explain this,Some of us a here from the Other Earth,Our Earth No-longer Exist. Their was a species of humans that were Left behind on their World,their species wasnt able to leave their Earth. Because of What The scientist had done to their species. Genetic Experiments,the alteration of DNA,and the out-come of a species that had been Mutated. Their was a place known to us on our world as the Dead Zone,a place were nothing grew. On my old Earth,their was no Religion-those who had or found religion were concidered to be Insaine. My Job was to look for Artifacts of Human history. I was a Clone,of the person I am today. Why I choose to ComeBack-and find my Ancestor of Self. To Soul-retreive my inner-child. I wish I could tell you what the scientist did to some of Us. I cant,I dont want to believe it,I dont want to believe that that is what happen to the Human species. Life wasnt Happy on the other Earth,most of us didnt know,we were like machines,so programmed. Their was no time to walk threw feild of daisies or even smell the roses,their wasnt anything to smell,to have emotions,our emotions had been stripted away from us. We had come from the age of the digital angel,most of us had been erased of our human exitance,our history of Self. We no-longer had siblings or children or even families. We were just a Id- a Id. We had taken Indivuated to New hieghts. We were Programmed Individuals working for the One Force. Oh course the Super-Human ran the Show-sweet jesus,their allways a Command base. Ya,thats right,they were a synthetic Race,still creeps me out to think about it. All the super-humans were synthetics. This is One of those moments when you Wish praying Helped,even if it was just a atom.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:12 am 

Asha Deane's reply to James.
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 am 

starduster wrote:
well, what comes to mind, when I ponder this issue is two things ... The first one being what James said in his PCI about the difference between someone who IS enlightened, and self-realized, and some one who is deceptive ...

... If one says, “I am self-realized and therefore enlightened,” are they enlightened of the GSSC? Or, are they an experiencer of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness beyond the HMS? If it is the latter, you will not find them on book tours, giving lectures, establishing schools or ashrams, speaking in the lecture circuits, creating a spiritual path, healing for money, profiteering from their experience, or claiming they have special powers that others lack.

Anu wanted to ensure that spiritual and religious seekers would be caught up in the heavens of his creation. This is why the search outside oneself is so powerfully encoded, why we feel this separation of body and soul, and soul and God; why we cling so tenaciously to the diluted and disempowered versions of First Source, Source Intelligence, and Sovereign Integral found in the God-Spirit-Soul Complex; why our thoughts and prayers, so filled with hope, speak to a mask of First Source that is not one and equal with ourselves.
Answer 22 from James: PCI

I understand, that those who have not experienced the WMMs, have no way to comprehend James' mission ... and why they feel threatened by what he reveals which is our ability to be our own teacher, and while he does offer us "tools" and guides, it is only to make our transformation easier ... IMO.

The life of deception – the era of veils over veils over veils – is dissipating, provided enough people rise up within themselves and honor the Sovereign Integral within by expressing its truth. But to do this, people must become attuned to its consciousness apart from the HMS, and this is the course of action that people must engage in.

The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

I think what you posted here Starduster is very good. I have not seen 'Asha's' interviews but read her first response (to Kerry) ....

She does not strike me as very grounded and I can't say that I hear/feel much 'heart' in her words. James' work is pure and the way he has shared it with the world is very beautiful and worthy of trust as he has not looked to 'profit' from it other than the satisfaction of having fulfilled his 'mission' to Humanity. I respect that he may decide to dialogue with her but his work stands on it's own.....in my opinion....

Last edited by Karen on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:44 am 
Posting Freak

The AA story has been around for 10 years and she says her info has been around for 8 . That's a 2 year advantage for James so what is her point in using what she has that looks pretty well taken from the AA story. She may be being used and led to believe it is from extraterrestrials when terrestrials have technology they use to make people do their bidding thinking its from outer space instead. The government has technology that can transfer thoughts into peoples skulls and HAARP is no weather station. Why do ya think the Energetic Heart is our saving grace? They can't touch it simply cause they don't know how nor have interest in it because they think it is so much lesser than brains that are so easily manipulated. Think of Hearts and interdimensionality. This lady is confused and if she is smart will see what a great opportunity this is to do a lot of good for a lot of people. And like James if she can put her personality aside she stands to become that much more aware in a positive manner that can effect a lot of people as well.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:24 am 
Posting Freak

James is the writter,he didnt channel the information,he used method of advanced remote veiwing,that is called Sensory Bi-Location. He is skilled at what he does,he had the ability to bring back,and to write about the Wingmakers. Although,their was Innates who entered Ancient Arrow site before The Site went online in 1998. The Atlanteans Knew about Mark. I should Note that their has been very powerful Shamans who use Sensory Bi-Location. I knew about sensory bi-location as a Reality,back the 90s,when I was ask to go inside a Facility,that was Housing Entities that were Not from Earth. They were being kept behind a closed Glass-enclosier. The beings were very tall,I talked to them as long as I could. ( I dont want to say what they looked like). They said they were from a place called Cancri. They came from a mirrored parallel universe,that our universe was a twin to theirs. That even our planets mirror their planets-from a different frequency-That our universe only heard the faint echos of their universe. Our Earth is a replicate of the other Earth-only we are moving threw time at a different time frequency. We here on this Earth are Living in the past,although during the Alignment-well we be open conduits to messages being sent from another point in space time. We are recieving messages from a point in space time that is of the Phantom core. Their World ended long ago,yet we well not be recieving the massages until the alignment.

Post subject: Official balloonanite response to Anna Hayes latest Ire 13D
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:10 am 
 YIM  Profile

Official balloonanite response to Anna Hayes latest Ire directly from multidimensional expanded frequency 13th dimensional heaven itself.

Dear Anna Hayes,
Fallowing the copied text will be my own opinion of Anna Hayes AKA AshayanaD.

Open Letter
from Drunvalo Melchizedek
to Anna Hayes

March 13, 2003

Dear Anna Hayes,

I have posted this one on my web page publicly as you have with your letter. I have no problem with this, and I hope you do not
either, since these letters are really not for you or me but for our students.

It is clear that you have introduced to the world a brand of your own science and language. And, of course, people have the right
to pursue your understandings wherever they may lead. You and I have responsibilities to those students attracted to our
material, and we both must maintain the integrity of our materials and the methods we birthed into the world as we see fit.

I have a responsibility to address the needs of Flower of Life students who seek clarity, specifically from my perspective, on the
material you have released to the public in one of your books, which inaccurately describes and misquotes an aspect of my
teachings.

This misquote in your book is causing confusion within my students and the general public, and they have asked for clarification.
They have asked me to address this misquote and to compare the differences between our two similar but completely different
technologies. To do this, I must point out to them the dangers as it has been made clear to me. To do less would be irresponsible.
I am sure you are also doing the same with my work from your opinion. As we both have a right to publicize our material, we both have a right to disagree with some of the teachings themselves. This is the nature of our work.

To argue who is right and who is wrong pertaining to cosmic lineages is pointless because in Reality there is no polarity anyway.
Fighting over duality just creates more duality, and my purpose is to go beyond polarity. If yours is to debate within polarity, find
someone else who believes as you do.

If we remove the polarity elements upon which we disagree concerning the Order of Melchizedek, Archangel Michael, Thoth, etc.,
which is simply your opinion against mine, then we are left with an issue of Mer-Ka-Ba technique and science that each of us has
a deep responsibility to share with our students. So let's examine the science behind the Mer-Ka-Ba, which is essential if any truth
is to emerge and this discussion is to actually help anyone. On this subject we differ dramatically.

Pertaining to the method of spinning the top and bottom "tetrahedrons" versus spinning the "star-tetrahedrons" and their
direction of spin, it is clear that both our materials and methods differ. We are not even close. My intention is not to change you,
but to make available to you first hand the clear unblemished version as I learned and taught it because it is misquoted in your
book. Even if you do not agree with the technology, I believe that your responsibility is to quote it accurately.

It is in both our best interests to serve our students and the public responsibly and to provide enough information on this critical
area and to quote each other accurately if we reference each other's work. Once the student has accurate information, those who
are interested can make their own decisions through the guidance of their hearts, minds, and Higher Selves.

If then I have misquoted you, I apologize to you, as it is not my intention to misquote you.

You entertain strong viewpoints, opinions, and reasons as to the purpose of your Mer-Ka-Ba methods, as do I. Neither of us will
change the other I feel certain. So let us both work with the fact that we (and our methods) are different, and even though we
may think we understand each other's motivations, the truth is we really do not. No person or being can truly understand the
heart, soul, or motivation of another! I withdraw any perceived animosity as this does not serve anyone and more importantly it is
not my intention. The truth is that if we truly did understand each other, these communications would never even have to be
written!

Please use the following information as best as it may serve you. I realize that you may already understand what I am about to
share, however I must insure that it is being relayed to you firsthand in a clear and undistorted fashion and that my students and
the general public are clear about my instructions of the Order of Melchizedek's Mer-Ka-Ba. In this way, we can avoid any further
misquotes or misunderstandings between us.

CLARIFICATION

As it has been taught to me, the version of tetrahedronal spinning you are endorsing is exceptionally dangerous to the students
because: If you spin your Mer-Ka-Ba field in the direction that you are endorsing in your book, major spiritual, mental, emotional,
and physical distortions can occur in students who practice continuously over a period of several years. Further, the direction of
spin of the overall Mer-Ka-Ba field is of paramount importance to the success of creating a living harmonious energy field in and
around your body. On this last statement I believe we both agree.

The information I have on this is as follows.

The Melchizedek Order teaches that in the "Second Order" of the possible Mer-Ka-Ba fields there are three sets of Star
Tetrahedrons centered on the same axis and the same size, and that one full set (top and bottom) rotates one way and another
full set rotates the other direction, and that one full set remains stationary (under most conditions). There is or can be vast
amounts of information more, but basically that is the Mer-Ka-Ba in its simplest description. The stationary set is what the other
two sets rotate to relatively and represents the physical body. Your reasoning for us having a stationary set, we feel, is simply
distorting the truth as we perceive it.

As I understand your instructions, you spin the top tetrahedron in one direction and the bottom tetrahedron in the other. From
the Melchizedek tradition, which is on my tapes, this is called the "First Order" or simplest type of Mer-Ka-Ba there is out of over
100,000 orders of Mer-Ka-Bas. This is not wrong to use this "First Order," only it has extreme limitations and it is not appropriate
at this time for ascension. Shamans and medicine men and women have been using this system for thousands of years for
healing and other reasons. It is nothing new. The problem as I see it is not the system, but the direction of spin. If you were
spinning the top and bottom system counter-clockwise, I would not see any harm in your work, only its limitations.

In order to understand the proper direction that a Mer-Ka-Ba should spin, then, we must examine vortex mechanics and then turn
our attention to nature for examples.

VORTEX MECHANICS

To enable greater understanding of vortex mechanics and the proper direction of spin involved in creating the Mer-Ka-Ba field we
need to understand natural vortex mechanics occurring in nature. Vortexes occurring in nature give us the ability to see what
types of vortexes encourage and enhance life and which do not. From this observation a decision can be decisively made as to
which way a Mer-Ka-Ba should rotate according to nature. Since the Mer-Ka-Ba is going in both ways at once, the overall
direction a Mer-Ka-Ba "rotates" is determined by the stronger or faster direction.

A spinning vortex has two parts, one which generates the vortex or what I will call the creating "source" of the vortex and the
other which is the outer appearance of the spiraling arms of energy that extend out from the source. There are other factors to
consider, such as where one is viewing the vortex, either the North or South Pole, which will cause the vortex to appear to be
rotating in the complete opposite direction. So in examination of a vortex the same pole must be chosen as reference. Also the
mathematics behind the vortex, such as Golden Mean or Fibonacci for example, have an effect. A Golden Mean vortex will rotate
inward or outward forever, but a Fibonacci vortex will eventually reach zero if moving inward and then rotate outward in the
opposite direction forever.

But for this exercise, the only thing that is important is that we keep the same point of view, the north pole (or it could be the
south pole if the correction is made, it doesn't matter), and that we understand the difference between the "source" of the vortex
and the "spiraling arms" of the vortex.

NATURE AS THE LAW

With this vortex understanding, in order to comprehend Mer-Ka-Ba science and the proper way that a Mer-Ka-Ba field should
rotate, one only has to look at nature. Science and all bodies of investigation into the laws of nature in this Universe (and all
universes) use nature itself as their ultimate proof. Science tries to duplicate, or parallel nature in discovering and using the laws
of nature. Science says: "If it does not function within nature, it is thrown out as useless, dangerous or non-science."

If one uses nature as one's guideline, and chooses, as an example, the vortex of a tornado or hurricane and then views it from
the sky (the north pole), one would see the arms rotating in a clock-wise motion. If one were not initiated into vortex mechanics, one could easily believe that the Mer-Ka-Ba should be rotating in a clock-wise motion from watching nature. And this is exactly
where many people get confused about what they see in nature and what is used in the Mer-Ka-Ba. But what about the "source"
of the vortex? Is it not turning in the other direction?

The Mer-Ka-Ba that the Order of Melchizedek has taught me and continues to teach has a set of tetrahedrons (Star Tetrahedrons)
rotating counter-clockwise or to the left at 34 and a set of tetrahedrons (Star Tetrahedron) rotating clockwise or to the right at 21
(in this dimension at this time and space). The difference is 13, which causes the whole Mer-Ka-Ba itself to have a slow rotation
Counter-clockwise.

These speed ratios, by the way, are also from nature. Nature uses the Fibonacci series to unfold almost all of its forms, from
human to plant life. This series is 0-1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34-55-89-144 etc. It approximates the Golden Mean as the numbers
become larger. All counter-rotating fields in nature, such as Sunflowers, pine cones, etc. always use the Fibonacci series to create
themselves, and they always use subsequence numbers such as 8 and 13 or 21 and 34 or 89 and 144. Using any other series of
numbers to produce Mer-Ka-Ba fields cannot be demonstrated in nature.

So now let's look deeper at vortex mechanics. If you have a water hose in your hand and you turn counter-clockwise or to your
left, what will the water look like from above (the north pole)? Even though your physical body is turning counter-clockwise, the
water from above will appear to be spiraling clockwise or to the right. (Actually it is only moving radially outward from source -
the spiral is an illusion.) In other words, the source of the vortex moves in one direction and the spiraling arms appear to be
moving in the other.

So in order to duplicate nature, in the case of the tornado or hurricane, the source (the tetrahedrons) have to move counter-
clockwise, and this is exactly what the Order of Melchizedek asks you to do, 34 counter-clockwise, and 21 clockwise giving a 13
counter-clockwise motion of the entire Mer-ka-Ba. (Those numbers pertain to Earth at this time moving into the 4th dimenstion.)
The energy fields of the Mer-Ka-Ba do appear to be flowing outward in a clockwise direction (from above the head), but the
tetrahedrons, the source, must move counter-clockwise in order to copy nature.

But this is only one example in nature. What about other examples? How about the biggest solid object in our solar system, our
sun? The sun itself, the physical part of the solar field, rotates counter-clockwise (like the Melchizedek tetrahedrons) from the
North Pole, but the energy coming off the sun will appear to rotate clockwise, just like the tornado or hurricane or the energy field
of the Melchizedek Mer-Ka-Ba.

Further, all the planets, including Earth, are rotating on their axis counter-clockwise, as seen from the North Pole, following the
same laws of nature, for the Earth, too, is just a large Mer-Ka-Ba field with the same identical geometries as a human being.
Venus is almost stopped, but it is still very slowly rotating counter-clockwise. And there is one of the outer planets, I believe it is
Pluto, that has been hit out of plane.

Even further, the direction of rotation of all the planets and moons in the disc or plane of the sun, the physical part of the solar
system itself, are also rotating around the sun in a counter-clockwise motion as viewed from the North Pole of the sun.

You can walk through nature and see both kinds of vortexes, big and small, coming out of the ground, if you know how to see
them. They are fully documented in science. A good example is in California, called the "Mystery Spot." If the vortex source is
counter-clockwise, everything will be more alive than anywhere else around that area, but if it is clockwise, then everything dies,
and it becomes a desert or extremely distorted in that vortex. And so if you continue to spin your Mer-Ka-Ba field in a source
clockwise direction, eventually, (usually a few years depending on the person), you will find yourself in a life threatening situation,
not only physically, but in all possible ways.

This is the Order of Melchizedek's point of view on the direction of the spin of a Mer-Ka-Ba field. In the case of multiple Mer-Ka-Ba
fields rotating within each other, always the final addition of all fields must be moving counter-clockwise (as viewed from the
north pole) in the whole field.

Further, the final result of the type or "Order," speed ratios, geometry, location of breathing focus within the body's chakra's
system, and the location of the body within the time/space/dimension will take the meditator into the level of consciousness (way
of interpreting the One Reality) that this Mer-Ka-Ba field predetermines. If a person is simply guessing or experimenting, this will
almost certainly be spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically fatal. This is the reason why the guidance of Higher
Consciousness is essential in being instructed in the Mer-Ka-Ba science.

I hope this helps you to understand the Mer-Ka-Ba of the Melchizedek Order so that in the future misquotes and misinformation
are avoided.

In Love and Service,

Drunvalo Melchizedek

Part 2

source:
http://www.floweroflife.org/drulett1202eng.htm

A Sequel to the Open Letter

(Sent to the Facilitators, Graduates and
Friends of the Flower of Life in October 2002)

by Drunvalo Melchizedek

December 2002

The Open Letter really was in two parts. One was talking about the independent facilitators, who were trained by the Flower of
Life organization, and the other about people who have taken the Mer-Ka-Ba meditation without permission and began teaching
without any training, which is more important than no permission. I will do my best to explain each in their own way.

There is another aspect, where a few people feel that all I am trying to do by writing the Open Letter is to protect my copyrights
and what they think is my organization, The Flower of Life. From rereading the Open Letter, I believe this is probably a legitimate
response but not an accurate one. Some people believe that I am protecting my copyrights and don't understand that there are
more important issues than copyrights. The most important issue is the proper transmission of the FOL material with integrity and
responsibility to ensure that no one gets hurt by it or have it empower their ego and personal self-serving agendas, which we
have seen happens all too often. I will explain this area first and in so doing I will probably answer part of the first one having to
do with untrained teachers.
Long ago, in the early 90's, I was teaching this information and felt at one point that the information was developed enough
through my workshops to simply let it go to the world without any restraint whatsoever. After all, the angels wanted this
understanding to go out to the world, so why try to stop it?

So I had one of my workshops videoed and let the video go out to the world unrestrained. No control on the copyrighted material.
No money coming back to me from the videos. No control on the meditation believing that anyone who watched the videos (about
33 hours long) would be able to understand the Mer-Ka-Ba meditation and would no longer need me. And I believed, at that time,
that people would be able to teach each other the meditation and thereby spread this knowledge. This was fine with me, and it
was my prayer. I just wanted to fulfill my agreement with the angels.

After about nine or ten months of the video series being distributed around the world, I met with a group of people all of whom
had seen the videos series, but none had come to one of my living workshops. (Many other groups backed this up later.) There
were 90 people in this group, and I felt this would be a good test case to see how the video series was doing. I had this group for
five hours to ask them questions and to test them. I thought as I begun that I might find one or two people who didn't
understand the videos, and that most of the people would.

To my surprise, and sorrow, only 15% of this group was able to understand the meditation from the videos and not make major
mistakes. The other 85% were completely wrong. Many of them were not even close. They had every conceivable idea the human
mind could think of to interpret my instructions for the meditation. It was a mess. As time progressed, I also began having people
call me at home at all hours of the day or night needing to be rescued from performing the Mer-Ka-Ba incorrectly.

This was very upsetting to me, since it meant that my work was not over. I have to admit, I would rather just play music. So,
what to do? After talking this problem over with many people that I worked with and with the angels, it was decided that if people
are going to see these videos and be exposed to this information, there had to be one practiced, trained and knowledgeable
person in the group that was watching over the students and videos who actually knew what the videos were talking about in
order to keep the rest of the people on track and to make sure that the students understood and actually performed the
meditation correctly. Creating the FOL organization to oversee the proper transmission and performance of the FOL material and
the Mer-Ka-Ba with integrity was what I had to do to be responsible to my students. At that time I was simply concerned that
people were making too many mistakes.

From this decision, the Flower of Life facilitator program was born to ensure the proper transmission and performance of the Mer-
Ka-Ba. We began to train people to become FOL facilitators to make sure that they really understood what was being taught so
that they could in turn responsibly teach the people who watched the videos. If they qualified, they were certified as a Flower of
Life Facilitator. Eventually I even gave away the FOL organization to one of the facilitators who I thought could hold the integrity
of the organization in the way I originally intended. I insisted that it remain as a legal organization and that the FOL material be
spread responsibly and with integrity.

I personally, at this time, do not receive one penny from the students of the Flower of Life videotapes; however, I did insist that
each facilitator send back to the FOL organization a very small percentage of the student's tuition in order to ensure that the FOL
organization is maintained. The FOL organization I started is not owned by myself, as many people have believed, nor is it true
that I make a whole lot of money from the FOL organization. I make nothing from the students. The facilitator makes the majority
of the money with very little sent back from the facilitator to maintain the organization. I have no legal connection to the Flower
of Life organization other than a contract giving them permission to teach this information responsibly with clarity and integrity.
My connection with the FOL is an ethical and moral one, being that they oversee the responsible distribution of the material I
released to the world.

Now as far as my "copyrighted material", this was necessary in order for a publisher to publish a book, which the angels had
insisted that I do. Publishers will not publish your work unless it is copyrighted so that they will not lose their money. But at the
same time, personally I have never cared about the copyrights. I wanted the information to go out to the world.

People have taken everything I have done in my life and even put it in their own books and sold it without giving me any
compensation whatsoever. But I have not tried to stop them. The only part that I have stopped, or attempted to stop, is people
teaching the Mer-Ka-Ba meditation itself because I have seen what happens when people are not trained and begin teaching.
They make so many mistakes it is serious and people are harmed.

In fact, even when facilitators are highly trained under our watchful eyes, they sometimes still make mistakes in their
understanding, which gets transmitted to their students. When this happens, and we find out, we have to go back and correct the
situation. But because we monitor these teachers, we usually find out the truth of their teaching.

What I have found so serious, and have been saying very little out to the world, is that some of these people who have taken the
class from me or a FOL facilitator or simply just read the books, have taken it upon themselves to begin teaching the meditation
saying that I gave them special permission to teach or some higher force told them to do so, and then that this same higher force
has told them to change the instructions. This meditation is not something that I made up. It came from the angels (not Thoth as
some have suggested) and not one thing in it can be changed without changing everything.

The Mer-Ka-Ba meditation is like the Torah (and is secretly taught in the Torah). The instructions for the Torah, that every Jew
knows, is that not one word in this book could be changed, for if one word was changed it would make the Torah completely
wrong and useless. Now we know, from the "Bible Code" that the Torah is a computer code, and like a computer code, if one
letter in the HTML programming is changed the entire web document is changed.

The Mer-Ka-Ba meditation as it was given to me by the angels is billions of years old and is the result of countless millions of
civilizations using these instructions to transform and transmute their civilizations into higher consciousness. These instructions
have proven themselves over long periods of time and under a myriad of circumstances. They do not need to be changed nor can
they be changed, for if they are, they will almost certainly led the meditator into a state of consciousness that was not intended
by the consciousness that gave these instructions to this world, and this can be extremely dangerous. The changing of the Mer-
Ka-Ba meditation is equal to a mutation of the DNA. What the result will be, only God knows.

Further, many people, like Alton Kamadon, (who used to use the name Alton Melchizedek) and Gary Smith took this information
from me, without permission and without asking or even saying thank you, and that I can easily forgive, but they both began to
change the meditation in ways that makes me extremely concerned for the spiritual welfare of their students.

Further, again, they stole a specific advanced meditation of the Mer-ka-ba (different than what is taught in the Flower of Life class
or through my books) that was never intended to be used by human beings as individuals. It was a meditation used by planets
(through people) to begin their Mer-Ka-Ba fields. This was completely misunderstood by both of these men and others who are
now teaching it. I myself, am not allowed to use it again as it's purpose has been achieved. Woe to these people who are using
this Mer-Ka-Ba field. They are all in for a huge surprise in time that will not be comfortable. I have asked both of them to stop
teaching this information, but they do not listen nor care what happens to the people that follow them.

To show you how people can influence other people who do not know the truth, look at Anna Hayes. She wrote a book called Voyagers under an assumed name of Ashayana Deane. In this book she claims that she is receiving this information from "The
Guardian Alliance", which, according to Anna is "an immense group of beings residing within a myriad of dimensional locations
within the Space/Time Matrix". Anna says that they are experts of "Merkaba Mechanics", and she says that this source is saying
that the Mer-Ka-Ba field that I am teaching is wrong and has a reversed field. (A reversed field is one of the most serious
misunderstanding that can even result in death of the body and a confused spiritual path for sometime afterwards) Let's look at
an actual quote from her book:

"The "fixed" tailbone Merkaba Field is the mark of the Nibiruian Merkaba-Reversal that keeps the physical body literally locked into
its present time vector and unable to achiever Star Gate passage - another of several other "little secrets that Thoth and his
friends conveniently forgot to mention to their human "students"."

"Most of the humans who have fallen into using or teaching the Nibiruian Reverse-Merkaba have been covertly "set up" by the
Thoth-Enki-Zephelium or Alpha-Omega Templar Melchizedek Anunnaki races to propagate this Base-11Reverse Merkaba
perversion. Most, but not all, human teacher of Merkaba do not realize that they have been deceived in this way, and are not
intentionally bringing harm to their students; the teachers themselves are being victimized and deceived by Fallen Angelic
contacts."

Further Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) says, "Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command Anunnaki collectives, you will not realize
that you inadvertently created External Reverse-Merkaba field is being actively used to amplify the 34-Top-Magnetic Counter-
clockwise, 21-Bottom-Electrical-Clockwise and BASE-11-acceleration Nibiruian reverse-Merkaba spin ratio is in Earth's grids."

This last statement by Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) proves that the source of her information is misinformed (at the least).

In the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, Volume II, page 356, under the heading. "Spinning the tetrahedrons, top and bottom
only." I say, "This is one of the biggest mistakes people make."

The Melchizedek tradition does not teach, nor has it ever, that we spin the top tetrahedron one-way and the bottom one the other
way. Anyone who has studied this work carefully knows this is not true. This is wrong, and I clearly say so. Further the set of
tetrahedrons that spin counter-clockwise 34 is electrical (not magnetic) and the set of tetrahedrons that spin clockwise 21 is
magnetic (not electrical).

Anna Hayes (Ashayana Deane) is not only trying to reverse the Mer-Ka-Ba field, which is the most dangerous thing a meditator
can do, but she is trying to reverse the archetypes in the entire universe, which goes against every religion that has ever existed
since these things were understood. The "Fallen Angelic contacts" that she references in five paragraphs above is not Archangel
Lucifer and his band, which most people would assume, but in her statements it is Archangel Michael. A quote from her book that
references Archangel Michael, "More aptly described and historically known as "Arch-Demon Michael". She sees Archangel Michael
as evil and the source of darkness. She even sees Jesus as evil. Yet, people are blindly following her. What she does offer
humanity is the gift of discernment.

I have remained silent for a long time watching and listening to this chaos and confusion that many "teachers" are transmitting to
the world. Now you have to make the choice. It is your decision. Go into your heart and listen. Your heart knows the truth. Keep it
simple.

One more problem that must be addressed for there is more confusion around a specific person. This is the special case of Donna
Kleipool. Donna was a Flower of Life facilitator for many years. She fully understood the Mer-Ka-Ba meditation and was one of our
best teachers.

However, Donna wanted to become an independent facilitator separate from the Flower of Life organization for her own
motivations. Donna did not want to abide by the contracts. In trying to solve this dilemma, I allowed a few facilitators who no
longer wanted to abide by the contracts and regulations to operate as independents about a year ago. However, when this special
permission was granted, Donna, and everyone involved in this special permission, was informed that they could teach anywhere
in the world except for Latin America, as that was a place where the long version tapes were still being used. Latin America was
placed off limits to her or anyone asking to be an independent facilitator.

She told me that she was going to teach in Holland or Europe, and I accepted that. Even her web site now comes out of Holland.
But Donna changed her course and began teaching in Latin America, specifically in South America. She admitted to me personally
that she was wrong in doing this, and so I cannot allow her to continue to teach in Latin America or anywhere else at this point. It
is that simple.

I know that many people love her and respect Donna as a teacher, but she was not in integrity working in South America. Donna
and a few other independent FOL facilitators broke the agreements they had with me in one way or another, so I have rescinded
the entire idea of independent facilitators because of the chaos it was causing between the trained and certified Flower of Life
teachers and because of the confusion that it was creating among students and the general public. I am no longer sanctioning any
independent FOL facilitator or their workshops anywhere in the world.

I am deeply appreciative to the certified FOL facilitators who have consistently chosen to uphold the spirit and integrity of the
contracts and agreements that embrace the whole of the FOL organization rather than supporting their own personal motivations.
It is these people and their pure hearts that have helped so many people understand the nature of the Reality we all live in.

Please understand that out of hundreds of trained FOL facilitators in over 60 countries, only a handful of people, just six or seven,
have caused these problems. The majority of the honest FOL facilitators have proven that they can "walk their talk" by living and
teaching the principles taught in the Flower of Life. They have cooperated with each other with love and compassion, and from my
heart to their hearts, I deeply thank them for their dedication.

Life is so complicated sometimes. All I ever wanted was to let the world have this information without problems. So for me, this
has been an immense teaching about the people of Earth, human nature and the self-centeredness of the human ego.

I realize that many people feel that this information of the Flower of Life does not belong to me but to the world, and I would be
the first person to agree. The problem is: "How does this information get into the hands of someone who really wants to know the
truth without distortion, changes made by the ego, or cult like control issues?" I didn't even want to write this letter, but in order
to maintain integrity of this information, I must set aside my feeling, and let you know why Flower of Life certified facilitators
must be the only source for the teaching of the Mer-Ka-Ba meditation as it was given to me.

The happier side to all of this is that I believe that humanity will eventually drop their ego and cooperate and finally understand
the human light body for what it really is, the creation pattern, and will make the great ascension into the next higher
consciousness. This I am certain of. No matter what you think of me or this letter that is coming from my heart, I love you and
wish the very best in Life for you. I believe in you, and that you will find your way out of this confusion and the darkness of this
dense world and back Home to the Source of Life and Love.

God bless you.
In Love and Service,

Drunvalo Melchizedek

More to fallow...

Post subject: Official balloonanite response to Anna Hayes latest Ire 13D
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:17 am 
 YIM  Profile

http://web.archive.org/web/200101111015 ... /anna2.htm
<--------<<< More amusing banter with Anna, Dan Winter and David Icke, good times.
and now the official balloonanite response to Anna Hayes, James, Drunvalo, David and Dan =

"heaven crossing"
lesser gods quaked in the heels of heavens crossing
giant among them
casting such long shadows
below
adding fuel to a fire casting light

Ballonanites out

*note balloonanites may remit, change, transmute, qualify, amend or unaffirm all or part of Official balloonanite response to Anna Hayes at any time including the past, present as I am now doing and future whoever all copies must be read as a part of a whole response to fallow or possibly have been posted elsewhere in the past on other secret forums only fellow balloonanite members know about for security reasons as well as reasons of subterfuge of misdirected science and further undermining the overall misinformation past and future of all things surrounding Anna Hayes and those whom further her intellectual thought forms and add to any form of mistruth, untruth, half truth, quarter truth, yarns involving imaginary stories that never happened or could happen because they are entirely made up, can and will continue to post open responses at any future time or possibly the past for all you-or I and possibly anyone else could know and is the intellectual property of Balloonanites.

Last edited by Rick on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:33 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thanks, Rick, for these letters.

You can see from James and Dunavlo letters to her, the deep care they have for all of us, as they used the heart virtues in their response to A. Deane/Anna Hayes.

I was upset in 2002 when I read in her book (at Borders) her take on the WingMakers.

This is a small example of what is coming at the time of the Grand Portal discovery. This is also a time for us to put into action all that we have learned in going to our Spiritual Centers with our emotions as it touches our beliefs.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:47 am 
Posting Freak

Thanx Rick that certainly puts this in a larger context and that she is doing the same with others makes her intent that much clearer. The Flower of Life has some very good stuff there too, interesting her choices huh? I love the mature and kind responses of both James and Drunvalo. I think it's in the Q & A's of the WMM where James said that attacks on the materials would take place, god knows we have had enough from within. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Question 5: Are you a 'Master' as some proclaim?

There are so many definitions of the term "master" that I am not willing to say I am this, or I am not this, unless a definition accompanies the word. Since you did not provide a definition with your question, I will not provide an answer. I will, however, acknowledge the spirit of your question, which is: what am I?
In this regard I am as you are. I am a multidimensional being who lives simultaneously in a spectrum of realities. My dominant reality is different than yours. Because of this difference, I am able to process this human reality at a different frequency rate, which enables me to perceive behind and beyond the three-dimensional "surface" of this reality.
As a result of this ability, I am able to translate art, music, poetry, philosophy, and scientific insights that are from my dominant reality into yours. In so doing, I have translated sensory data that will catalyze future discoveries that will redefine the human soul.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:23 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Question 13: Is it possible in your next release to give plans, diagrams, circuits and components that will facilitate a direct link to the WingMakers after the manner of an RV set that the ACIO uses.

I'm afraid not. If you want to communicate with the WingMakers, you simply need to apply the techniques in the Chamber Four philosophy paper and apply the principles outlined in the Chamber One philosophy. These two papers are very powerful elements in attuning to the frequency of the WingMakers. It is not that you will communicate with words, but rather you will enjoy the unmistakable presence of their consciousness. This alone is a key approach to aligning yourself to the universal objectives.

The WingMakers do the majority of their communication during the dream state because the gates of the thalamocortical system are relatively closed, and there is complete focus on the inner communication at hand. If you have willingly immersed yourself into the WingMakers' materials, you can safely assume that you are already in rapport with members of this teaching organization. You are very likely experiencing the Tributary Zones during your dream state, under the tutelage of one or more of these teachers. Open yourself to this possibility and dream it alive to your senses.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Question 6 -- How did the WingMakers reveal themselves to you and place a profound calling upon your life?

I am a member of a teaching order that has existed before the creation of the planet earth. I realize this may seem like an impossible reality, but it is my reality nonetheless. This teaching order is allied with the esoteric teaching orders of earth. The teaching order of which I represent is not known in your world because it has chosen to remain hidden until the Grand Portal discovery process is made public.
You may refer to my teaching order as Lyricus. It is the closest name that resembles the vibration of its true name in your native language. Lyricus is aligned with the Central Race, or WingMakers, and the great majority of its members are from the Central Race. Within Lyricus, expertise is centered on seven disciplines. These include the fields of genetics, cosmological sciences, metaphysics, sensory data streams, psycho-coherence, and cultural evolution. We are not, as you can see, focused exclusively on philosophy or spiritual teachings. Our central purpose is the irrefutable discovery of the humanoid soul upon three-dimensional, life-bearing planets

Post subject: Official balloonanite response to Anna Hayes latest Ire 13D*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:58 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Haridas Baba AKA John Armitage:

Having been asked to comment on Drunvalo's words here I will,

only a few words are in order though I think, Now for years I have been telling
people some types of merkaba meditations are not safe, I have been asking people
not to do them the fact is though I think that most folk don't take any notice.

I remember in a workshop last year somebody said to me Hari why are you down on
Merkaba meditations?

I was surprised really by the question, because I am not down on Merkaba
meditations at all, I do feel though I have a duty to warn people about the
dangers of this way of working.

As Drunvalo says many do not realize they are harming people by giving out these
meditations, the fact is though there is a great danger involved in it,

Many of the merkaba meditations around do hold you up in the expansion of
awareness in the very least and at worst block it for lifetimes, yes this may
sound dramatic but it is true.

So which ones are safe and which ones not? Good question I think, so how do I
answer that without seeming to be judgmental,

The best advice I can give you is to stick to the ones Drunvalo gave, and steer
clear of the rest, for it is sure spinning you star tetrahedrons, or the top and
bottom is not the way to go,

Another merkaba med sets up a crystal implant from our solar plexus to your 12th
chakra, looks like a black tourmaline it activates as you do the med, you get
very emotional and every time you do the med it gets stronger.

Could say loads really, heard in Java some folk are claiming to be doing 400th
level merkaba with instant connection to God, well if you are naive enough to
believe you are not already connected what can I say about that eh?

So Drunvalo mentions copyright and so on, my feelings are the same really, we
have had loads of discussion about things recently on this list about this.

For me also it is not really about protecting my copyright it is about people
taking the teachings I have given with Germain and using them for their own
ends, and not passing on the essence of it, or contorting it and so on.

Also not keeping up with the latest changes, teaching things which again may be
damaging to folk like putting symbols in their energy fields and bodies.

Amazes me rally the resistance to change folk have, when we have easier and
better ways than ever before to free people folk refuse to use them and cling to
the past.

Another thing here, I was talking to Joshua Stone the other day, yes I know he
has ascended now!!!!!

I was discussing with him the strange fact that many people who call themselves
spiritual indulge in stealing other peoples work,

I was saying these folk are supposed to know better I think, the people who
break your car windows and steal your radio or bag are a nuisance for sure but
they do it mostly out of desperation, hunger the need to feed an addiction of
some kind, I feel for them from my heart to be in this situation,

I have been living on the street and starving myself I understand it.
But stealing others work for name fame and money is something I cant understand,
there is no point in having a high level of planetary initiation and being able to
channel and so on if in 3d there is no integrity is there,

This is why me I am fed up with people stealing my work and using my name to
sell it to the unsuspecting public,

The theft is in 2 ways,from me an Germain and also theft by cheating others the
students into believing they have been given something they have not.

Mad world eh when ego and personal desire take the front seat above freedom and
LOVE.

ok enough said i think,

Oh well just to say usually if I send out things like this on the list there are
often people leaving the list, even when I sent the photos recently a few left,
smile, properly because they think humor is not holy or I am not holy enough,
so if you do leave goodbye I love you

LOVE baba

And another recent note:

LOVE John Armitage aka baba,

check out these sites,
Wake up and dream.
http://www.john-armitage.net
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~drdas ... ations.htm
http://www.shamballashop.com
http://www.shamballafoundation.org

Hi Ya (name ommited**), isn't the internet great eh, can get lots of conflicting info, to spin our heads.

So first Axitonal lines I was first taught about this is around 1984 or 5 by a French women who was actually a walk in from a planet in the Orion system called essane, may spelling not correct, we realised at the time that there were another set of lines in the body connecting us to the galaxy, so we called them Galaxitonal lines,

The seals info came via a friend of mine who was told by Germain to give me the info in around the year 2000 maybe 2001 not sure really, and the veca codes came from Ashianna Dean.

So to white powder gold, the reason we use it or should I say I use it in Homeopathic potency along with rhodium and iridium is very easy, to me anyway.

If there is any problem with the use of these substances using it in dilution the problems will not manifest, in fact if we have blown dna strands and so on they will be repaired, this is the classical homeopathic theory, also any other energy systems in the body that are blown will also be repaired, the original source of the potency we use is a mixture of the above, and a huge number of minerals mined from a deep trench in the ocean, this type of gold is not produced by the process that is used today or was used by the Egyptians and so on, it is natural. so using it has no problems.

On saying that as with any other method of expanding your energy receptors take care follow your guidance and have fun,

yes its true acid can blow your DNA strands as well so it is not really recommended to use it real, and also remember it is an illegal substance around the world these days. So one should consider that as well.

We Learned how to repair any damage acid caused or some of us did in the 60's people like Timothy Leary and myself but many others, we or I was told anyhow by the upstairs about the potential to blow our energy systems with it, still we used it and of course it was not against the law then, not till the CIA found out you could expand you consciousness with it and access other realities, still now we don't need it we just do meditations instead, and take a few drops of elixir eh, so there ya have it,

love baba

Other than that happy mutations, lets travel on the road to freedom in love smiling, love baba

LOVE John Armitage aka baba,

check out these sites,
Wake up and dream.
http://www.john-armitage.net
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~drdas/medatations
http://www.shamballashop.com
http://www.shamballafoundation.org

~

**the Name omitted was not mine, nor any known past, but perhaps at some future time Balloonanite and was part of a secret group mentioned earlier that is not Ballonanites, but could include members.

Another opinion posted in a group opposed to the misdirected words of one Anna Hayes.
Fallowing her sage words will be the official re-imagined balloonanite response message for those who would like to add to this transmutation.

:mrgreen:
Oh that woman again :) There was a long conversation some time ago in one of the
tribes of tribe.net about her. Two men were complaining about the results of
practicing her meditations and I read on her website only to discover "pale
white ghost dancing around you to heal you" or about "the activation of the
black heart of Anubis". It is funny she has an exersise about every chakra in
your system and from what I know it seems she is trying to revert every single
energy center (make it spin reverse from what is natural). No wonder she is this
light-dark fight. But the "problem" by her is not she is confused about what is
light and dark but that she fall in that duality trap. One of the lessons The
Mahatma energy brings in, is the lesson of not letting psychic energy in our
system and always to be open only to the highest available for us energy (or
expanded, or full of prime source light). She is working with the dualities of
the lower astral/psyichic planes and got lost in them.

And dont misunderstand what I have posted here, I am not interested in any of
these games, comparing systems (mines is better). What my feeling is, this woman
has to go through the very first step in the lightwork - to open herself for the
light and let the light melt all of her ego games and movies in her head about
"darkness vs light".

*note
Balloonanites (the Ballonanites, balloonanite) (copyright) may remit, change, transmute, qualify, amend or unaffirm all or part of Official balloonanite response to Anna Hayes at any time including the past, present as I am now doing and future whoever all copies must be read as a part of a whole response to fallow or possibly have been posted elsewhere in the past on other secret forums only fellow balloonanite members know about for security reasons as well as reasons of subterfuge of misdirected science and further undermining the overall misinformation past and future of all things surrounding Anna Hayes and those whom further her intellectual thought forms and add to any form of mistruth, untruth, half truth, quarter truth, eighth truth or lesser fractional un-truth or stroies, yarns, tales involving imaginary stories that never happened or could happen because they are entirely made up, can and will continue to post open responses at any future time or possibly the past for all you-or I and possibly anyone else could know and is the intellectual property of Balloonanites.

Last edited by Rick on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Official balloonanite response to Anna Hayes latest Ire 13D*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:25 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Last edited by Rick on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:45 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Ulli wrote:
http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/2010/06/james-of-wingmakers-requests-removal-of.html

June 10 : Updated as of 5:00pm PST

Ashayana Deane's brief response to James, more to come...

Date: June 10, 2010 3:59:29 PM PDT
To: kerry@projectcamelot.org
Subject: GA/Asha Deane response to Wingmakers

Hi Kerry, Ashayana Deane here. I'm really sorry you ended up caught in the middle of this "Wingmakers" issue. I just became aware of your site-posting regarding this issue, and of your posting of Jame's letter, today (June 10, 2010) at about 4PM; as I write this note it is 5:37PM. In my opinion you did a wonderful job in being fair and balanced in your commentary. I'm writing this note to you to let you know that the GA & I would like to respond to Jame's posted letter (& to his very accusatory personal e-mail to me) if you would be kind enough to post my letter on your site also.

I'd also like to call to your attention that whatever copyright infringements James has hinted that I have done do not apply for the following reason: In our 2002 Publication of my/GA "Voyagers-Secrets of Amenti-2nd Edition" non-fiction book (Granite Publishing), on pages 553-554, the GA provided a commentary of their opinion pertaining to a group of actual, not fictional, "service to self" ETs, who are "commonly known in the public domain" as the Wingmakers & Corteum and the earth human "Labyrinth Group" associated with the "Ancient Arrow" archaeological site, whom according to the GA are being covertly manipulated and deceived by the aforementioned non-fictional ET groups. This information has been in published form in my book for 8 years, through which period I had no personal knowledge of "James' fictional Wingmakers" story. My knowledge of the subject was limited to the commentary the GA published in 2002 and that the names the GA chose to use in their transmission were "commonly known in the public domain" in "some form or another", and thus the GA had the right to make commentary and express their opinion regarding names that could be found in the public domain. If there was any unintentional "right infringements" in our use of those names, my publisher saw no issue with it in 2002; the book is still in print just as it was published in 2002 as a 2nd Edition to my 1999 1st edition.

Personally, I'm wondering at this point if James' fiction story was a bit more "directly inspired" or channeled than he realizes...but either way the GA's "Wingmakers" commentary was a small part of a much larger verbatim transmission on numerous subjects that is in my 2002 book, and THAT information is directly a part of the GA's CDT-Plate historical information (there are 24 Ancient Arrow trans-harmonic star-gate sites on earth, that were created by and originally belonged to the GA-Elohei and related Mashaya-hana Adashi Adept councils; 7 of these 24 sites fell into the hands of the HISTORICAL "Wingmakers"/"Corteum" non-fiction ET groups.). An interesting question for me is "Did James invent these names as he says he did, or did his "spiritual inspiration" actually give him those names from the CDT-Plate historical record, which is "common knowledge' among most ET races?

Whatever the answer to that question is, I don't really care, and feel that James is sincere and well-meaning, even if our respective "Wingmakers" accounts differ; since we are both motivated by truth and helping others to become more aware and enlightened, I don't see why James has a problem with the public having the right to explore "different perspectives" on an issue. I'd be glad to have a public discussion with James, if he is interested, and it saddens me that he feels the need to accuse me of "attacking" his work, when the reality of what I have done is simply report what the GA's perspective is on something found in the CDT-plate historical records and which is published in my book for 8 years. Hopefully in my responding to his letter , James and I can reach a "space of peace" regarding it being all right for people to have different ideas and opinions and to share them, so that others have the opportunity to examine and compare ideas for themselves and make their own decisions. In our recent April 2010 workshop the GA revealed more information pertaining to the GA- Ancient Arrow sites and affectionately referred to the "above mentioned historical and current service to self ET races" as the "Wing-dongs" (as in "how can they be so silly in thinking their invasion-plan from the future-parallel can actually still work 2011-2013"..). Perhaps James would prefer I call the "GA's Wingmakers" "Wing-dongs" instead...or maybe "Wing-dings or Wing-things"? I think the whole issue over the names is silly, and that people have a right to view both perspectives on words that are found "as common reference in the public domain". James is fully entitled to his fictional perspectives on the "Wingmakers", and the GA and I are likewise entitled to our perspective; truly sorry he has found this threatening as no harm to him or to his work is intended by me or the GA. Hopefully we can all come together in a common vision of loving, mature understanding in a shared vision of "every one's right to express their understanding of truth and share that truth to inspire growth and empowerment for others".

Thanks Kerry, for your time and for the interview; as for your being pressured by James to edit out my interview statements regarding the GA's Wingmakers for fear of copyright issues, you have every right to allow me to speak about information contained in my own published books for 8 years; he has no right to "try to silence" you, me or the GA via the intentional "Information Black-out" he is trying to use to create in order to protect his own interests. I trust you will continue to do what you feel is right and fair. As it will probably take me a day or two (June 11-13, 2010) to write a thoughtful direct response to James' posted letter, if you feel it would be helpful to people visiting your site you have my permission to post this private e-mail to you in its entirety, until my official response to James is rendered. Posting this e-mail may help dispel some of the public confusion emerging over you feeling the need to "edit/sensor" my interview. Much love and respect to you Kerry, and to James, with whom I hope to share a public discussion with sometime soon if he is willing. ...With Light, Love, Awareness & Freedom...Ashayana Deane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:42 pm 
Posting Freak

This is interesting from the Q & A's 3:

Quote:
Question 43 – Why has the storyline changed from Dr. Anderson to Dr. Neruda and why the time changes in the story line?

Answer 43 – The story was modified to track misappropriations of the Ancient Arrow story within the marketplace. There are more subtle changes than the ones you mentioned in your question. None of the primary (encoded) content has been altered since it was first published.

Perhaps, it was foreseen what some might try and that the WMM are copyrighted was a wise thing indeed. The teachings of various Masters through the ages have become so distorted and contorted they are unrecognizable from the original. it's completely understandable that James would challenge this woman on what she claims is hers when he has proof that it did not originate with her.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next