WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Quantum Pause Tips
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:40 pm 

I feel that the last thread went a bit off topic, so I'm starting again. James suggested that we share our experiences with quantum pause on the forums, and I'd really like to be able to stick to this theme here.

I had a dream the other night in which I was being advised on how to do the quantum pause breathing. It was a voice, mostly, that said I needed to practice it softly and fluidly. Until this, I had been a bit uncomfortable with practicing the breathing technique, trying to expand my lungs fully and finding myself even more aware of my body in a negative way (feeling trapped), not liberated in any way. I think this advice will help.

Does anyone agree, or have any other advice?

Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause Tips
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:24 am 

Hi wingfly,
You say you are "trying to expand my lungs fully" . Why? I don't think that is a requirement of Quantum Pause
James said if you feel uncomfortable then reduce the count. Personally I find the count of four is fine and is comfortable and doesn't expand my lungs to the point where that is what I am concentrating on.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:22 am 
Posting Freak

It does feel a bit awkward at first when doing the Quantum Pause but eventually you find a rhythm that works really well and you can feel it. You can explore which count suits you best for a coherent flow of breath and as ziearmo suggested how much you fill up your lungs isn't as important as feeling comfortable in doing it. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:44 pm 
Posting Freak

There is no set way of practicing /learning the Quantum pause that in effect slows our human brain so that it gets out of the way so that First Source within YOU takes hold of the vehicle you inhabit...but what i found out worked very well for me was by listening 7 times uninterrupted to the music from Chamber 10....something magical within me occurred that for lack of another explanation put the Quantum pause on automatic....and i think if it worked for me it would work for you..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:34 am 

I also use chamber 10 music when practicing the quantum pause. There is this peaceful darkness, no images, no pictures, no mind, no thoughts. Nothingness is the only way I can express this. How often should we practice quantum pause breathing. At present I perform them in morning and night.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
welcome to the WMF Marsel, I appreciate your perspectives in this topic... and in fact I was pondering the same thing yesterday ... what if the QP became the way we breath all the time, could we remain in that clear and uncluttered reality endlessly?

I tend to be a creature of habit ... but I have the ability to change my habits too :wink:
I have done a lot of changing since I first read the WMMs... and I have made the QP my introduction to a series of techniques they suggest.

I start with the first "square" of the exercise and follow it with the HV grid toning technique, then when I feel my heart smiling I do the second "square" ... after which I do the Rising Heart technique ... following my deep deliberate breaths ... then the third square, where I examine if there is still anything left in my mind that might prevent me from releasing it forever ... and then I do the fourth and final "square" ... and drift off to sleep in the peace and contentment of the emptiness of self-realization ... where I stay until morning .

if life is breath, and the QP is what releases us from the HMS... why not do it every chance we get ... is what I was pondering ... and wondering if I could learn how to breath like that as a new "habit" ... all day long :D

Breath is the way in which the human instrument connects to this origin point anywhere in spacetime. Breath is the portal between the physical dimension and the quantum or interdimensional domains, but it is not the normal, autonomic breathing, rather it is a very specific breathing pattern that we call Quantum Pause.

The application of Quantum Pause may seem an unlikely way to de-activate the Suppression Framework of the Sovereign Integral and more effectively handle the transition stage we are in, but I would encourage you to try it...

I would also suggest that you focus your attention on your breath – its sound, its texture, how it feels inside your lungs, how your lips form in the out-breath, how it flows through your system, etc. This focus aligns you with First Point or the origin point of your Sovereign Integral because it is the breath that is the Portal of the infinite and eternal being that you truly are, and it is through this portal that it is manifesting in physicality.

Your entire life is a series of moments or passages of time, and in each passage you are accompanied by your infinite Self that is seeking one thing on this Earth: Self-realization of itself within the human instrument.

To realize the Self as the Sovereign Integral here, and express this consciousness while in the human instrument, requires that you focus the Six Heart Virtues within your local universe – the passages of your life in which you physically move – and apply them ceaselessly.
A 2 PCI

The HMS cannot grapple easily with these concepts as they are outside of its patterns of conception, but all you have to do is practice the Quantum Pause, apply the Six Heart Virtues in your local universe, and observe through the eyes of the Sovereign Integral – the quantum presence that is deep within you, that has no programming, no agenda, no deception, no purpose. It is simply itself: expressing oneness, equality and truthfulness unconditionally in every breath. A 8 PCI

. What the individual truly requires is to become disentangled from the artifice of the Human Mind System, and all this requires is the evolving awareness that is born and sustained during the Quantum Pause, or its equivalent. A 21 PCI

This process is as simple as practicing the Quantum Pause, the Six Heart Virtues and persisting until your last breath. ...There will be no one judging you if you decide not to pursue it to your last breath… other than yourself. A 22 PCI

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi Mars El....a pleasure to meet you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:35 pm 

When I practice QP I do the first "square" focusing solely on breath. Then work through thoughts that emerge applying the 6 HVs during normal breathing. The next "square" I will do the same again applying the 6 HVs on thoughts that bubble to the surface in the normal breathing. On the 3rd "square" I typically begin to really focus on breathing in from the Central Sun, through the third eye, then through the energetic heart, mixing that breath with my DNA and breathing it out to the planet to raise the vibrational frequency planet-wide. While returning to normal breath I am ready to begin focusing on each HV one at a time, speaking it out loud, letting its frequency fill me, then I visualise sending that vibrational frequency to the rest of the world. I do this for each HV. I use my hands to help with the visualisation, taking each HV from the energetic heart region and pushing it out to the planet. I perform the same visualization technique on the 4th "square" as I did on the third then work with co-creating energy from the Central sun and sending that to the planet. By this time my thoughts have become quite still regarding HMS and I am an energy being co-creating energy with FS. After this I turn to working on healing my emotional past as described in Lyricus discourse 6. The longer I do this the fewer memories are coming to me to heal. I am gaining more peace daily with this and find I do not allow things to upset me long any more.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:50 pm 
Posting Freak

I recognize you MARSEL from the temples, welcome. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:04 am 
Posting Freak

Sometimes I use music because it can help put one in a more relaxed state faster but for the most part depending on how deep I go, I don't hear or see anything, but have a sense of unlimited space that I feel myself totally immersed in its inky velvety blackness. And I stay there for a while focused on my Heart listening to its Intelligence in whispers of quietude. The Quantum breathe is what I do each morning before getting out of bed along with other suggestions from various Lyricus Discourses. Part of my QP is integrating the 6 Heart Virtues as a surround of my being as well as using them for anything that comes up from the mind in dealing with the mind so as not to suppress it but redirect it inbetween each of the 4 sequences of breathing. I also do HeartMath techniques thoughout the day some from the Global Coherence Initiative Project and the QP when I remember and/if I have the time. At night just before falling asleep I again do the QP and usually fall asleep doing it. I love how the shift to heart focus so totally quiets any mind chatter which I have invited into my smiling Heart to marinate so I can lean in and listen to the gentle yet clear promptings of my Heart. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 am 
Posting Freak

lightstar wrote:
When I practice QP I do the first "square" focusing solely on breath. Then work through thoughts that emerge applying the 6 HVs during normal breathing. The next "square" I will do the same again applying the 6 HVs on thoughts that bubble to the surface in the normal breathing. On the 3rd "square" I typically begin to really focus on breathing in from the Central Sun, through the third eye, then through the energetic heart, mixing that breath with my DNA and breathing it out to the planet to raise the vibrational frequency planet-wide. While returning to normal breath I am ready to begin focusing on each HV one at a time, speaking it out loud, letting its frequency fill me, then I visualise sending that vibrational frequency to the rest of the world. I do this for each HV. I use my hands to help with the visualisation, taking each HV from the energetic heart region and pushing it out to the planet. I perform the same visualization technique on the 4th "square" as I did on the third then work with co-creating energy from the Central sun and sending that to the planet. By this time my thoughts have become quite still regarding HMS and I am an energy being co-creating energy with FS. After this I turn to working on healing my emotional past as described in Lyricus discourse 6. The longer I do this the fewer memories are coming to me to heal. I am gaining more peace daily with this and find I do not allow things to upset me long any more.

Welcome and thank you for sharing with us. I have found the same thing with feeling an inner calm and peace that stays with me and surrounds me even in some of the most intense and trying situations which I can easily find myself in throughout my day at work. I have noticed such wonderful subtle shifts and changes within, since starting this that to do it consistantly is a joy. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:12 am 

Thanks for the responses to my question about QP. I have read the LC many times, but I don't understand about the (squares). Please let me know were I can find this information. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 am 
Posting Freak

MARSEL wrote:
Thanks for the responses to my question about QP. I have read the LC many times, but I don't understand about the (squares). Please let me know were I can find this information. :)

Check page 27 & 28 of this paper, Evt 3, temple of spiritual activism, actually the whole paper is quite excellent :

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/evt ... tivism.pdf

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:08 pm 

Hello everyone---

I do not have a schedule for quantum pause, and just do it when I'm moved to do it. I have experienced the bubbling up that occurs in the beginning and its usually things or situations that are bothering me. However after a few cycles, I seem to go into nothing and have come close to falling asleep. Sometimes more time has gone by than I thought when I stop quantum pause. When I do the count after I've taken a breath and am holding my breath, I feel a vibration between my ears that reviberates down above a near the heart. It's very soothing. It's interesting to see if anything happens as a result of doing quantum pause. I have definitely noticed a change in the way I perceive life and FEEL from being involved in the wingmakers. I am not aware of a change consciously from doing quantum pause, yet. :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:21 am 
Posting Freak

Really nice to get a fresh perspective and new energy boost that WINGMAKERWILL help in the future now alignment going on. Peace and Harmony to ALL.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:44 pm 

Thank you again for your help. I appreciate every one's response to my questions. I am grateful that I can come to this forum and feel comfortable in asking questions. Also I would like to share a technique I use along with QP. While using the QP, I take these same breaths through my hands and feet. I know this sounds strange, it is a moving experience. It truly enhances the QP breathing for me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:05 pm 

wow, that sounds interesting, never thought of breathing through the hands and feet. I love to do reiki, which somewhat feels like breathing out of your hands...energy flowing out and in

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:04 am 

Thank you everyone for responding! There is a lot of helpful advice here. The EVT3 paper was a good reminder. Just like the paper says, I find it a good way to work through and reexamine situations.

I hope that this string will continue.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:18 am 

I am not sure if it has been posted before but:

One addition i would like to mention are the use of mudra's en spefically the one found on the http://www.lyricus.org site on the music introduction page at the left part of the page in blue.

It helps to sense the depth in oneself.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:37 am 
Posting Freak

Me too Wingfly....am really enjoying the influx of "new" energy ....as the more the merrier as far as Iam concerned,,,,onward and upward. :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:19 pm 

http://www.messagefrommasters.com/oshoy ... breath.htm

Here's osho on a breathing technique that resembles quantum pause.

More to the point though, he gives a variety of facts as to why the technique is useful. This correlates with the breathing rhythms that some of you have already found out by experience.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:46 pm 
Posting Freak

LGM wrote:
http://www.messagefrommasters.com/oshoyoga/osho_yoga_mind_tranquil_breath.htm

Here's osho on a breathing technique that resembles quantum pause.

More to the point though, he gives a variety of facts as to why the technique is useful. This correlates with the breathing rhythms that some of you have already found out by experience.

What's the point of this? We already have the Quantum Pause. Why are you here? We're here because we don't compare what's here . We don't need too we know it works through practicing it. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N