WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 580 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: Desteni is like WingMakers?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:24 am 

Nathan wrote:
For you, I can suggest to check 45, Elisabeth, History of Mankind. Have a great day.

Nathan,
was just embracing, again, the Lyricus Discourse on the Interface Zone. It says it all and no need to quote here.
Sunshine in Munich,
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:36 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
SECU first Human second - interesting phrase -

wow Watcher, this is a perfect example of how the mind twists things, to suit its BS!

it doesn't say that at all...what it says is that one SHOULD REALize themselves as a SECU (whole)first and a Human (fragmented) second... that the SECU is the beginning and the end ... and that is exactaly what we should be working on here... not fragmenting it MORE by separating it further from the HI...but transforming the HI back to its original state - whole with a Sovereign Integral's perspective.

just because you CAN, doesn't mean you should... you can jump off a cliff too...you know.

here's what James actually says (in some context) from A 12 Session 2

Quote:
When the Grand Portal is unveiled by human hands you will invoke the attention of the Galactic Federation, and humanity will be invited to interact in the affairs of the galactic family. It is then that the diversity of the humanoid species will be appreciated, and it is precisely for this reason that humanity must come to understand itself as a SECU first, and human second.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:12 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Learning this diversity is also being accepting of this diversity.

What are those 'foreign' entities you mentioned?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:26 am 

starduster wrote:
SECU first Human second - interesting phrase -

wow Watcher, this is a perfect example of how the mind twists things, to suit its BS!

it doesn't say that at all...what it says is that one SHOULD REALize themselves as a SECU (whole)first and a Human (fragmented) second... that the SECU is the beginning and the end ... and that is exactaly what we should be working on here... not fragmenting it MORE by separating it further from the HI...but transforming the HI back to its original state - whole with a Sovereign Integral's perspective.

just because you CAN, doesn't mean you should... you can jump off a cliff too...you know.

here's what James actually says (in some context) from A 12 Session 2

Quote:
When the Grand Portal is unveiled by human hands you will invoke the attention of the Galactic Federation, and humanity will be invited to interact in the affairs of the galactic family. It is then that the diversity of the humanoid species will be appreciated, and it is precisely for this reason that humanity must come to understand itself as a SECU first, and human second.

listened to Desteni:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFyfyxGq ... playnext=1

Her description is a little confusing. As I understood full trance and saw people being in full trance, these people were face shifting and the voice was changing. As I mentioned before, these full trance encounters do not happen very often these days.
I had asked the teachers in the college, why that was? Full trance encounters were enabled at a time, where people needed that evidence of discarned in front of them.
A medium had to prepare for full trance a whole day in 2006, sitting in a cabinet.
As far as Desteni is concerned, I assume, that it is a mind to mind or soul to soul communication. That is only possible, if a human being, like Desteni appears in front of us, must have a huge network within herself to connect to other networks.
She is a portal to other realms, but does not leave her body or the discarned take hers over.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:32 am 

starduster wrote:
IMO, the "debate" stops when you look at the vids that show her "becoming" some one other than her SELF

and it doesn't matter "who" says or speaks it first... maybe we should look at who questioned it first...because ALL ANSWERS EXIST BEFORE THE QUESTION is asked... no one asked James the question ... that's pretty simple.

I am not blaming these entities for spinning the truth so that it supports many people "channeling" this information...but I am concerned about how many would choose to go outside of themselves for answers...which points to the fact that they do not trust their SELF...or that unique individual which has taken numerous lifetimes to develope... and they allow themselves to continue to be decieved, by those who perpetuate the HMS... yes I agree, Synth...it is all in their mind...because their "soul" must vacate so this "other" with the answers can uses the HI designed for this entity...for their own intent which supports deception

James:

The change I want to see in the world is that people begin to see themselves as multidimensional beings whose core is the Sovereign Integral that is the distillation of First Source in a singular, human expression. If people were only in tune with this frequency, they would understand that all is united in oneness, equality, and truth. This is the definition of the Grand Portal as it has been disclosed by the WingMakers mythology for the past ten years.

Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. The Grand Portal is when humanity stands-up as ONE BEING to this all-encompassing realization and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:42 am 

SECUs: Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe

The Central Universe: The perfect and divine universe occupies the center of all creation; it is the eternal core around which the vast creations of time and space revolve. Paradise is the gigantic nuclear Isle of absolute stability which rests motionless at the very heart of the magnificent eternal universe. This central planetary family is called Havona and is far-distant from the local universe of Nebadon. It is of enormous dimensions and almost unbelievable mass and consists of one billion spheres of unimagined beauty and superb grandeur. The planetary construction of the Havona spheres is entirely unlike that of the evolutionary worlds and systems of space. Nowhere else in all the grand universe is it convenient to utilize such enormous spheres as inhabited worlds. Triata physical constitution, coupled with the balancing effect of the immense dark gravity bodies, makes it possible so perfectly to equalize the physical forces and so exquisitely to balance the various attractions of this tremendous creation. Antigravity is also employed in the organization of the material functions and the spiritual activities of these enormous worlds. The architecture, lighting, and heating, as well as the biologic and artistic embellishment, of the Havona spheres, are quite beyond the greatest possible stretch of human imagination. You cannot be told much about Havona; to understand its beauty and grandeur you must see it. But there are real rivers and lakes on these perfect worlds. Spiritually these worlds are ideally appointed; they are fittingly adapted to their purpose of harboring the numerous orders of differing beings who function in the Central Universe.

Wingmakers: 750 years future version of 21st century Terra-earth human instruments living outside of the Central Universe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:54 am 

Nathan wrote:
For you, I can suggest to check 45, Elisabeth, History of Mankind. Have a great day.

Just found, that the portal is closed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPfURjai ... re=related

She did a great job. The range of themes, she was covering, is unique, that is for sure.
Have a great day!
Elisabeth

The Guru of ONENESS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8fW3iFi ... re=related

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:05 am 

Putting aside the question of whether or not Sunette is, or should be, letting herself be taken over by ‘entities’, the fact remains that many of the ideas ‘James’ discusses in the Project Camelot ‘interview’ had previously already been put forward and discussed at length in the Desteni materials.

Apart from those already mentioned in this thread, there are further examples:

Money-Power Grid (MPG) ...
Desteni: Money-System

The God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC) and the savior/master construct
The White Light and the Soul Construct

Polarity System (PS).
There is the Desteni ‘polarity system of inferiority and superiority’

Genetic Manipulation System (GMS) ...
Genetic manipulation is referred to throughout Desteni materials

The metaphor of a ‘prison’ for life on planet earth,
also used throughout Desteni materials

Ideas on ‘Ascension’ are again, not dissimilar.

These correlations cannot somehow be irrelevant. They do exist, and have been fully acknowledged at the Desteni forum and elsewhere.

Elisabeth wrote:
Just found, that the portal is closed

She reappeared a fortnight ago and has been regularly posting videos since then, as have the rest of the Desteni crew.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DesteniProductions

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:34 am 

SynthAeon wrote:
Putting aside the question of whether or not Sunette is, or should be, letting herself be taken over by ‘entities’, the fact remains that many of the ideas ‘James’ discusses in the Project Camelot ‘interview’ had previously already been put forward and discussed at length in the Desteni materials.

Apart from those already mentioned in this thread, there are further examples:

Money-Power Grid (MPG) ...
Desteni: Money-System

The God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC) and the savior/master construct
The White Light and the Soul Construct

Polarity System (PS).
There is the Desteni ‘polarity system of inferiority and superiority’

Genetic Manipulation System (GMS) ...
Genetic manipulation is referred to throughout Desteni materials

The metaphor of a ‘prison’ for life on planet earth,
also used throughout Desteni materials

Ideas on ‘Ascension’ are again, not dissimilar.

These correlations cannot somehow be irrelevant. They do exist, and have been fully acknowledged at the Desteni forum and elsewhere.

Elisabeth wrote:
Just found, that the portal is closed

She reappeared a fortnight ago and has been regularly posting videos since then, as have the rest of the Desteni crew.

Hi SynthAeon,

if I might have come across, that I have not recognized or even ignored that, please forgive me. You are absolutely right.
Starting out the discussion here, it was also a challenge to look at, what channeling means, per se.
As far as you rightly quoted me, that video is on and a closure of the portal was announced by 1. of September 2008.
What I am very much wondering about is, that Sunette is from South Africa and started out already in 2007. Almine, www.spiritualjourneys.com, is also from South Africa, and started out in 2008. Why am I mentioning that?
Sunette did not make a business out of it or is creating myth around her. She is present, and what I saw today, she recommended books to read. What also confirms her credibility is the recommendation of the series by Spalding of the Masters (not ascended) of the Far East.
Also I very much like and what resonates with me is the fact, that Sunette is questionning this concept of a self-imposed master, or, like James said it, teacher and savior model.
Sunette covers a huge range of themes of the so-called New Age. Was thinking recently, that Kryon might be the one James was talking about; obviously, Sunette is.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:53 am 

SynthAeon wrote:
WingMakers fans may wish to take note, if they haven't done already, that the interview with 'James' at Project Camelot bears a sneaking resemblance to material appearing at Desteni Productions ...

See Desteni forum:

http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10775
http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10774
http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10692&start=15&sid=63cd943200cfbed98eefd41a92a9924f
http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10692&start=0&sid=3413be219e54db978a08a139052ae73e

I wonder why ;)

...... we can only assume, why. It would be wise to ask her about the Wingmakers, because she would give, that I do trust, an authentic answer from an authentic source. She talked about Kryon, f.e., so why not asking her about the Wingmakers?
http://desteni.co.za/Osho/bernard10.htm

The above link is about channeling, posted in the Desteni forum. So very true, what he said.

Thanks, again, for bringing this topic up and for your courage, to stay with your truth of perception.

Flow in compassion,
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:58 am 

SynthAeon wrote:
WingMakers fans may wish to take note, if they haven't done already, that the interview with 'James' at Project Camelot bears a sneaking resemblance to material appearing at Desteni Productions ...

See Desteni forum:

http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10775
http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10774
http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10692&start=15&sid=63cd943200cfbed98eefd41a92a9924f
http://desteni.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10692&start=0&sid=3413be219e54db978a08a139052ae73e

I wonder why ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5069wcfS0iY

Great, that is has been opened. Desteni, I really resonate with, what she reveals to us and I feel love and gratitude.

Elisabeth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:20 am 

Nathan wrote:
DesteniProductions August 27th 2007

Creating Channels (GSSC-script)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f2EjoE8tis&NR=1

Where is Anu now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQqRr8CgMrI

Hi Nathan,
was just visiting the above, creating channels. Remembering, what I experienced in the college with mediums, and also myself, she, Desteni, Sunette, is absolutely right. What a gift she is!
She could not have said it more precisely.
Thanks, again, for opening up the thread.
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:29 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
As she walked toward the red tower of sandstone, a flash of light alarmed her. The sun had just crested the ridge of the canyon and it had sparked a luring reflection from an object only twenty feet from her side. She suddenly felt like a trespasser. Her body froze, eyes glued to the shining object, no larger than a human head, half buried in pine needles between two, gnarled pinion trees that stood like steadfast guardians.

At first she thought it might be a stone of silver, but as she neared the object, she noticed it was covered in unusual markings, like thin snakes twisting over its surface, frozen, embedded into its surface as if they were claw marks from a bear. As she squatted to get closer she noticed its color was both gold and silver, something she had never seen before. She edged nearer to its lustrous surface. It was an unnatural object. She was certain of that. It was not from nature, and it was not from her tribe.

Intrigued and entranced by its unusual color, she stared at it for several minutes trying to decide how, or whether, to approach it. If it was supernatural, it was her task to make it sensible to her people. If it was a threat, it was her task to discharge it from their land. As a shaman in her ancestral homeland, it was her duty to be inquisitive, even forceful.

Traveler of the Sky raised her hand over the object as if blessing it. Her thin lips recited an ancient verse of her people, “You are known to me in the great mystery. I am honored in your presence.” Her hand began to tremble, and then her body shuddered as a current of electricity flowed through her like a tidal wave. Her hand was drawn to the object and involuntarily clasped it as if it were a powerful magnet. Her fingers, clenching in an irrepressible reflex, grasped the object and pulled it to her chest, cradling it as though it were a baby. Her entire body vibrated uncontrollably as she held the object.

(AA Novel, Prologue)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 am 

Nathan wrote:
Quote:
As she walked toward the red tower of sandstone, a flash of light alarmed her. The sun had just crested the ridge of the canyon and it had sparked a luring reflection from an object only twenty feet from her side. She suddenly felt like a trespasser. Her body froze, eyes glued to the shining object, no larger than a human head, half buried in pine needles between two, gnarled pinion trees that stood like steadfast guardians.

At first she thought it might be a stone of silver, but as she neared the object, she noticed it was covered in unusual markings, like thin snakes twisting over its surface, frozen, embedded into its surface as if they were claw marks from a bear. As she squatted to get closer she noticed its color was both gold and silver, something she had never seen before. She edged nearer to its lustrous surface. It was an unnatural object. She was certain of that. It was not from nature, and it was not from her tribe.

Intrigued and entranced by its unusual color, she stared at it for several minutes trying to decide how, or whether, to approach it. If it was supernatural, it was her task to make it sensible to her people. If it was a threat, it was her task to discharge it from their land. As a shaman in her ancestral homeland, it was her duty to be inquisitive, even forceful.

Traveler of the Sky raised her hand over the object as if blessing it. Her thin lips recited an ancient verse of her people, “You are known to me in the great mystery. I am honored in your presence.” Her hand began to tremble, and then her body shuddered as a current of electricity flowed through her like a tidal wave. Her hand was drawn to the object and involuntarily clasped it as if it were a powerful magnet. Her fingers, clenching in an irrepressible reflex, grasped the object and pulled it to her chest, cradling it as though it were a baby. Her entire body vibrated uncontrollably as she held the object.

(AA Novel, Prologue)

Nathan,
tears of joy.
Thank you so much. Had read the prologue, last night.
The sun is shining in Munich,
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:05 pm 

ziearmo wrote:
Destini doesn't claim to channel as such. She proclaims to be the first person ever to actually succeed in entering the real dimensions (as opposed to those of the human mind system) and allow entities from there to enter her physical body. James did say there was only one person initially to escape the 'Prison' after 1998
Having watched a lot of her interviews from 2007 it is quite a revelation that she preceded James' Camelot information in almost everything bar some different terminology so its not as if she is repeating what James has said.
It's facinating to see how connected James interview is to Destini's interview and I find 'Jack' speaking through her gives very understandable explanations on Anu and his hidden Elite, how his plans that have been thwarted since the inter dimensional portal opened in 1998.

Hi Ziearmo,
yes, you are right. Even she needed to proclaim - not, at all, originating out of an ego-driven mind system - she actually succeeded in entering the real dimensions and allow brothers and sisters from other realms to enter - communicate with - her physical body. She escaped the Prison and it appears so natural for her, that she did. She is not explaining, why she says what at a time - concept of cognitive dissonance - she is!
The fact, that she is even able and willing, to let Anu and his Elite, talking to her, confirms, what James has said in the latest interview.
Anu is understood, although, we, you and I, inside-insight-out-within are the creators.

Much love,
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:35 pm 

Nathan der Weise ........... Lessing and ................
Thanks, again, dear Nathan.
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:24 pm 

Nathan wrote:
This thread doesn't seem to be about Almine or any interpretation about anything other than Desteni in relation to the WingMakers. It is amazing how people who may fear certain information bring along their irrelevant arguments, and sometimes even completely irrelevant they are. I think that James repeating exact phrases of Desteni is a strong argument enough for the significance of those materials, that wipes all others away with great grace and ease.

I realize the PC paper is most disturbing if you only start to suspect its significance.
The same applies to the Desteni materials, naturally.

Sorry.

:wink:

Opportunities to make a difference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64cgtn4BjBk
Regret, by AA

"And judgment, is when you observe you within your past, from a point of opinion, instead of insight, realization and common sense in self-honesty."

Nathan,
yes, it is amazing, how people, including myself, fear certain information bring along their irrelevant arguments, and sometimes even completely irrelevant they are.

Why did I not listen to the video above earlier? The Topic of the thread and then listening to Desteni in the first place, triggered a very uncomfortable zone of my being, which is "the message is inside". Again, another video, again, another revelation, again, another channeling. I have been so tired of all these self-imposed masters with messages and revelations, I did not find them living inside-out. Do I? Not necessarily, but I am not claiming other than a human being with a past, present, and future.
Instead of being open, reading your quote with full attention, I tried to rationalize, why Desteni definitely would not have something interesting to say, for me.
I learned, otherwise, today, and like the comment of "fifteensteps15" ....... "This becomes one of my favorites".
Again, thank you, Nathan.
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:27 pm 
Posting Freak

A Chat with Enki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KbUwlYv7tc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:47 pm 

Nathan wrote:

Thanks, Nathan,
here is my song for us all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDURv8fj9dk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Caelum, It is my understanding that the "Central Universe" is at our center...within the worlds within each of us...and not outside of them... the materials reveal repeatedly that FS is within us... or as the ancient scriptures tell us..."the kingdom of GOD is within"... The materials also state that this particular universe is located on the outer most ring of the known Universe of universes ... so it seems logical to me that the central place in not further out, but deeper in.

please note on this picture, where the Milky way galaxy is

you guys can believe whatever you want, but I don't believe that Sunnet has left this planet , much less the universe except in her mind... to me it is pretty obvious that she is still here as the vids indicate...and what she is doing is allowing "others" to use her body to appear in the physical to promote ANU's scrips... reserved for those who make a connection to these entities who guard these outer realms of the prison, in return for fame and fortune...nothing more.

think about it for a moment, when James tells us that those who are incarnating "programed to transform and balance this universe" he speaks about them coming in through the "back door"... now picture your own back door and understand that it is withIN the parimiters of your "gates"... well withIN your property... nothing in the back yard is in there unless you placed it there.

Last edited by starduster on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:43 pm 

Elisabeth wrote:
Hi SynthAeon,

Hi Elisabeth :)

Elisabeth wrote:
if I might have come across, that I have not recognized or even ignored that, please forgive me. You are absolutely right.

No problem, you didn't come across like that at all, I was just pointing out that the videos are still being made.

Elisabeth wrote:
Starting out the discussion here, it was also a challenge to look at, what channeling means, per se.
As far as you rightly quoted me, that video is on and a closure of the portal was announced by 1. of September 2008.
What I am very much wondering about is, that Sunette is from South Africa and started out already in 2007. Almine, http://www.spiritualjourneys.com, is also from South Africa, and started out in 2008.
Why am I mentioning that?
Sunette did not make a business out of it or is creating myth around her.

The Desteni ranch is run as a business, and they sell stuff through the website, but it’s certainly not a slick commercial enterprise like Almine’s and most of the material’s free anyway.

As re: there not being a myth created around Sunette, it may not be her intention, but there are plenty of people besotted with her and fascinated by her seeming powers or talents, all of which, rightly or wrongly, goes towards building up a near-mythical, guru-like status. Although, I'd agree she doesn’t actively promote herself in that way.

Elisabeth wrote:
She is present, and what I saw today, she recommended books to read. What also confirms her credibility is the recommendation of the series by Spalding of the Masters (not ascended) of the Far East.

The list of recommended books at Desteni has most likely been put together by Bernard Poolman, not Sunette.

http://www.youtube.com/BernardPoolman

Elisabeth wrote:
Also I very much like and what resonates with me is the fact, that Sunette is questionning this concept of a self-imposed master, or, like James said it, teacher and savior model. Sunette covers a huge range of themes of the so-called New Age. Was thinking recently, that Kryon might be the one James was talking about; obviously, Sunette is.

What makes you say that? Surely if he was then he would make direct references?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:07 pm 

Elisabeth wrote:
Also I very much like and what resonates with me is the fact, that Sunette is questionning this concept of a self-imposed master, or, like James said it, teacher and savior model. Sunette covers a huge range of themes of the so-called New Age. Was thinking recently, that Kryon might be the one James was talking about; obviously, Sunette is.

What makes you say that? Surely if he was then he would make direct references?[/quote]

Hi there,
Resonated with and love the Kryon revelations. Asked in a workshop with Almine, what she felt about these. She said "Cry on"!
Shocked me somehow, although put it aside, but revisited, again.
A couple of days ago, I watched a video by Sunette about Kryon, which, if I remember it right, was - and may be that is what I wanted to find out - not the message, which was searching to be confirmed.

Anyways, whoever that interdimensional being is, James was talking about? Feeling right now, James talked in the plural, there be more than one.
Sunette is one, that is a genuine feeling I embedd.
Much love,
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

It's not about anyone. As long as you bother about that, it's not about you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 pm 

Nathan wrote:
It's not about anyone. As long as you bother about that, it's not about you.

Yes, you are right.
It is about me.
Much love,
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 pm 
Posting Freak

It's about letting the mind system simply go. Have a peaceful night.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 580 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next