WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Camelot Interview
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:09 am 

Dear All,
my name is Elisabeth and I am new to this forum. Have read nearly all of the materials, James, has revealed to us and I would like to invite all of you for a discussion.
If there might be any interest, please let me know.
If yes, I would love to post an introduction of what my findings are.
All the best, and, flow in compassion,
Elisabeth from Munich

Post subject: Re: Camelot Interview
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:10 am 
Posting Freak

Welcome Elisabeth and post away, honey. Share with us your findings. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:11 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
all ears here... and welcome to the forum...please feel "at home" ... :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:31 am 
Posting Freak

This is most definately worth your time to listen to... Peter Levenda, connecting a whole series of dots, it was one of those interviews I didn't want to come to an end.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/peter_levenda.mp3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:37 pm 
Posting Freak

I wonder what happened to Elisabeth.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

George Green has a new "update" on the economy here: http://www.projectcamelot.org/george_gr ... b_2009.mp3

his closing words are " take in all knowledge, and then discern for yourself - how it applies to you" sound familiar?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:08 am 

Dear All,
thanks so much for the welcome and first of all, thanks for the link to the interview with Peter Levinda. It is mind blowing, although resonates with me at the same time. Since my childhood - given the fact that my father alerted me to all of the nazi crime - I was trying to understand and put into perspective, what was going on behind the scenes.

Have participated in a workshop with Almine Barton, www.spiritualjourneys.com, in November 2008. She, in one of her books,
mentioned the wingmakers. After the workshop, I sent a note to Mark Hempel, if he or James would know about her. Did not receive an answer on that question and interesting enough, Almine does not link with the wingmakers homepage, vice versa.

What is my experience with all the stuff of Almine? I am not there, yet.

Fred Burks:
http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersor ... empeljames

I contacted Fred a couple of days ago and he knew about the Camelot interview already, which, in essence, answers a lot of the questions, Fred Burks has raised.

Will send the link Levinda´s interview to Fred Burks right now and get back to you, immediately I have his response.

Flow in compassion,
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:21 am 

Sent: Freitag, 27. Februar 2009 06:40
To: 'Elisabeth Sundrum'
Subject: RE: Ordering

Hi Elisabeth,

Thanks for your email. In the discussions I’ve had with James on the subject of the SI, there is never a mention of male or female. It seems that the SI is neither, or, perhaps more accurately, a perfect blend of the two. I’ve also heard him say that the SI is not reducible to opposites because it precedes the context from which opposites or polarity arises. It is meta-sexual, meta-physical, and even meta-spiritual. It’s a very hard thing to understand, and James is the first to admit this, which is why he suggests the application of the six heart virtues and living life from this paradigm, living the philosophy rather than trying to mentally dissect it.

Hope this helpful to you in some small way.

Kindest regards,

Mark

Mark Hempel, Web Manager
EventTemples.org | Lyricus.org | SovereignIntegral.org | WingMakers.com

Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 5:36 AM
To: 'Mark Hempel'
Subject: RE: Ordering
Importance: High

Hi Mark,

thank you so much for these alternatives.

Was just reading the Q&A Section on the Wingmakers site again and again.

Why is it, that the female aspect of the SI is somehow missing.

I read about the “ Brotherhood” so often and feel uncomfortable. Do not really know, why that is.

Went to a seminar of Almine Barton, www.spiritualjourney.com, who is swinging the pendulum to the other site and claims, that she is channeling Mother in the first place, now she is talking about the Infinite.

Is there a way, that James would answer this question?

Bright blessings,
Elisabeth from Munich

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:36 am 

http://sacredwisdomarchive.blogspot.com ... an_01.html

Another interesting link.

Did anyone of you join the event temple sessions?

Consider them a wonderful experience.

Flow in compassion.

Elisabeth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:59 am 

http://www.almine.typepad.com/

Flow in compassion,
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:31 am 
Posting Freak

Greetings Elisabeth and thank you for that note from Mark about the SI. It is difficult for people to understand that the split at the light coming down from the Blue plane is what created polarity and gender. This is when as Sovereign beings we took on these human instruments fitted with the HMS from Anu and his scientists. It is what they did to the human instrument that facilitated the split into gender by stepping down the frequency to accommodatea human female and male. I have been pointing this out on other threads but because of the identification that most have with their bodies as being them and their gender as a defining characteristic of what they think they are, it is most difficult for some to engage a more whole perspective when they place gender as the premise of where they come from. The Wholeness means that sex is not something the SI needs let alone identify with. Sex or gender came as a result of taking on the HMS. And , yes some of us have been doing the Event temples since they first started and they are quite lovely. I do them every day simply because I love too. Living the 6 Heart Virtues just speaks for itself doesn't it? What's to explain or discuss when it is the action that does it? I know you understand this. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:34 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Greetings Elizabeth

The chains that bind humans to their genders are the same that bind them to their gods. Because these chains are products of human beliefs they are loose fitting and easily to remove.
What prevents this liberation is no more or less than the fear they have in the gods they have created. The chains are part of the same illusion and represent fixation.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Elisabeth thank you for the website, I'll check it out. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:50 pm 

Dear Shayalana, dear Watcher,

have not figured out yet, how to respond to your wonderful messages individually.

Thanks so much ....... will get back to you.

Much love,
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:57 pm 

Dear All,

found this today:

http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&clien ... rt=10&sa=N

Please scroll down to Manifesto.

Flow in compassion!
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:00 pm 

Dear All,

just found:
http://www.iamthebeloved.com/delores.html

Brightening the Path,
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:03 am 

Dear All,
you may have heard about Kryon? Beginning of last year, I was studying the lecture series, but honestly, was not ready to resonate with all of them.
I had mentioned these revelations to Almine in the workshop in November 2008. She said, that the message from her perspective was "Cry on".
Went there this morning and listened to the sounds of the DNA-layers, again.
http://www.kryon.com/seminar%20images/D ... e/DNA.html.

Interesting and revealing are the descriptions of the 12 layers - no. 9, the healing layer, no. 11, the compassion layer.

Flow in compassion,
Elisabeth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:20 am 
Posting Freak

Dear Elizabeth, there is really no need to run about the web, looking for "the way" ... actually it only ends up in frustration and confusion...when all you need to activate your DNA and progress as an individual, to Christ Consciousness, is right here, in the WMMs.

the first step, is to read the entire website...from introduction to FAQs... to see what resonates in your heart the most...www.wingmakers.com

The purpose of the actual WMMs, is to enhance and expand your consciousness...and process is outlined in the four Philosophy papers as well as the Lyricus materials... The first one introduces you to the concept of self triggered transformation...that allows the body and soul to become one again, as originally designed, with all DNA activated. It introduces three Principals that will accelerate this process once you incorporate them into your life. The Music, Art and Poetry are the "tool" that will assist you to realize your true identity...as a SECU.

The materials are not for "dabbling" around with, they require that you immerse yourself in them exclusively (without comparison) for as long as it takes, to thoroughly digest them...progressing at your own pace, this takes most people years.

If you start now, you may be sufficiently prepared for "the shift" ... :D

Question 24
-- How are the WingMakers materials connected to the present-day belief systems on earth? Did they come first, last, or are they somehow inspirational to the other religions of humanity?

One of the most common features of the human mind is to compare one experience to another. It is reasoned -- and rightly so by the mind -- that by comparison of an object, experience, event, or person, one can better understand it. However, in the case of the seven Tributary Zones this reasoning does not hold up.

The seven Tributary Zones, which we will call collectively, the WingMakers' material, are not philosophical texts. There will be the temptation by some to compare these writings to the Bible, Koran, The Urantia Book, Ascended Master instructions, and on and on. There will be others who will compare the information contained in the interviews and book to the nonfiction works of investigative journalists. Comparison of the WingMakers' materials will not necessarily result in understanding, but more likely, confusion.

The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams destined for a consumer technology platform that is just beginning to be incubated within development labs. However, even when experienced without this technology platform, the individual is aware that there is a deep transformation occurring. Something is "reshuffling" their mental "deck". I would encourage anyone who is immersing his or her consciousness in these materials to go without comparison for a period of time as they absorb these materials. The Tributary Zones have more information encoded in them than the human mind can access and comprehend. If an individual is engaged in comparison, they may not be engaged in the deeper meaning of the Tributary Zone, at the level where the encoded information is revealed.

Incidentally, what I've just said is not to imply that the encoded information must be wrested from the Tributary Zone by conscious will and effort. It is a delicate thing to detect the encoded information. It requires a supple intelligence, open mind, contemplative perspective, and the curiosity of calculated observation. It is not a battle of wills or mind over matter. And it is seldom revealed in the clutter of comparison.

As to the connection of the WingMakers' material to the present-day belief systems of earth, there is little connection because these materials are not created by earth teachers, nor are they only the words of teachers. They are encoded sensory data stream from an extraterrestrial teaching order that have a very specific purpose. The present-day belief systems of earth serve a different and more general purpose of moral conditioning, community-building, and spiritual preparedness. Only in this last element is there any connection.
http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:50 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Greetings Elisabeth

....but wait there's MORE...

and after you have done all that you MUST then be able to recite the whole New York phone book off by heart

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:49 am 

Dear All,

here is a message from Delores, who sent the link to the Manifesto-slides.

I am very thankful to her, that she has sent other links, as well.

Flow in compassion,
Elisabeth

Quote>

I like Almine work, but have not done it
I live in Lander, WY, and there is a lady (Molly Rowland, www.voiceofthegatekeepers.com that channels ST. Germain
He is my gatekeeper too
I also love the Kryon work, and have read his and heard ST. Germain’s take on the 12 strands of DNA and the virtures

I have several websites (I am a webmaster) www.ddswebdesigns.com
www.sound-works.biz is my sound site
www.iamthebeloved.com is my work with the Masters

www.well-connected.info is a website for the State of Wy and the surrounding states – a free directory listing

John Berges has my presentations – all of them
The others are below
www.sound-works.biz/wingmakers/wingmakers-1.pps
www.sound-works.biz/wingmakers/wingmakers-2.pps
www.sound-works.biz/wingmakers/wingmakers-3.pps

I really like Berges’s work too – with Alice Bailey and wingmakers

Thanks for the connection

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:13 pm 

Hi All,

am in contact with Fred Burks.
The other day, Joe posted an image of creation, which very much resonates with the DNA-image and, he, Joe, had inspirations from the sistine chapel image.

http://www.museumrome.com/gallery/image ... chapel.jpg

Recommend, to go through the insight-course. Fred is a very compassionate fonder of James and the wingmakers.
Yes, he questioned him, but that is reasonable and welcomed.

http://www.insightcourse.net/lessons/15b_new_paradigme

Flow in compassion,
Elisabeth, the new-comer.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:18 pm 

From: fredburks@gmail.com [mailto:fredburks@gmail.com] On Behalf Of PEERS Websites
Sent: Donnerstag, 19. März 2009 07:09
To: eaglezen@comcast.net
Cc: sundrum@online.de
Subject: Re: The power of the Infinite One - Da Vinci

Hi Joe,

I finally got some time to put your beautiful image into our free online course. I love it! You can take a look at the below link:

http://www.insightcourse.net/lessons/15b_new_paradigm

You'll see that we credit you and link to your website. I know you'll get more visits to your site as a result of this. You might consider making these available in prints that you could sell. Thanks so much for your permission and for the creativity and inspiration you bring into the world. You take care.

With much gratitude and best wishes,
Fred

On 3/6/09, eaglezen@comcast.net <eaglezen@comcast.net> wrote:
hi fred

i appreciate your interest in my image... you are welcome to use the image as long as you have a credit/link nearby...
the image is my best visualization of my insight into creation...

my website is www.eaglezen.com...
i am an artist and the site is basically a gallery site for both my personal and professional work... there's also a page devoted to my band 'hemoglobin' with a couple of sound samples there (electronica/trance style jam)...

i invite you to check out my galleries... i hope you enjoy them...

i have found that making $ from my art is problematic... most folks want it free and i oblige, generally, assuming they are not doing anything major commercially... if you have any concrete ideas for $$ generation (other than visualizing/law of attraction stuff) i'd be happy to listen...

peace to you and yours
joe

----- Original Message -----
To: eaglezen@comcast.net
Cc: "Elisabeth Sundrum" <sundrum@online.de>
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2009 3:39:16 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: The power of the Infinite One - Da Vinci

Dear Joe,

Elisabeth Sundrum sent me a copy of your most beautiful infinity image. I love it!!! Do you have a website?

I manage several websites (see below) which are focused on spreading love, inspiration, and education freely to all interested. I particularly invite you to take a look at the free Insight Course we've developed at www.insightcourse.net. I'd love to use your image in the course, if you are OK with that. We always list the name of the creator and are happy to provide a link for you.

I invite you to consider making prints of the image and making them available for sale on the Internet. I suspect you could earn some income that way. Thanks so much for your vision and I look forward to hearing from you.

With very best wishes,
Fred Burks
510-548-1567

Deeply dedicated to personal and global transformation through love and empowerment

Explore these empowering websites coordinated by the nonprofit PEERS network:
http://www.momentoflove.org - Every person in the world has a heart
http://www.WantToKnow.info - Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups
http://www.inspiringcommunity.org - Building a Global Community for All
http://www.weboflove.org - Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all
http://www.insightcourse.net - The Insight Course: Best of the Internet all in one free course
Educational websites promoting transformation through information and inspiration

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:41 pm 
Posting Freak

This thread is suppose to be about the Camelot Interview with James????? Where????

Cathedral - CS&N