WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Phenomenon is deception
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Ha Ha... Shay, what can you expect (considering the source)... :lol:

Now that you mention it Watcher, maybe my cake IS better (especially better than the NONE or imaginary cake you brought to the table) because I carefully followed the recipe for this DIVINE cake baked to perfection in another dimension of our multi faceted reality. Enjoy! :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
YOUR

MINE

discuss our individual tastes (state?)

Phenomenon is deception.

nothing that is planned for, is deceptive or a phenomenon... the orbs, were alway included in the WMMs... in the ART... some just failed to recognized them or their importance :D

yes MINE, expresses the appreciation of my INDIVIDUATED CONSCIOUSNESS...which is SOVEREIGN, and GOD in its own "local Universe"... pitty you have not accepted that INHERITANCE, so graciously offered.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:44 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Earthbowl, check it out... (gotta love google) take some time and smell the roses :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
YOUR

MINE

discuss our individual tastes (state?)

Phenomenon is deception.

This is as clear as MUD. Especially Nathan when you started this thread having taken that statement OUT OF CONTEXT to what it refers too so as you could use it instead to stop the orb thread. A big oops or what? Didn't work did it? Now this is what James was referring to in the Camelot interview, I hope noone misses it this time. :roll: James was referring to earthquakes, tornadoes, weather and earth conditions as phenomenon.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:47 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I was thinking about what kind of 'cake' you offer hereabouts SD then I realised it could only be a fruitcake.

:wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:50 pm 
Posting Freak

guess that post just proves, you haven't gotten the message (again) Watcher, as you lame attempt to kill the messenger is the only learned behavior your MIND can come up with... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:53 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yep Definately Fruitcake

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

it might also be noted that you failed attempt to discredit me, in no way discredits the WMMs.... 8)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:08 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

it might also be noted that you failed attempt to discredit me, in no way discredits the WMMs....

:lol: Without a doubt FRUITCAKE :lol:

your failed attempt to discredit the forum members in no way discredits WingMakers Materials.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:46 pm 
Posting Freak

appears that the shoe fits...and you wear it well

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:42 am 
Posting Freak

“The prison is a labyrinth and until the individual is not relying on pictures, images, sounds, words, feelings, and thoughts to interpret their world, they remain inside a wall of the prison I have previously described as the suppression framework of the Sovereign Integral.”

.....”the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS). Phenomenon is deception. “

(James Interview PC)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:22 am 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
“The prison is a labyrinth and until the individual is not relying on pictures, images, sounds, words, feelings, and thoughts to interpret their world, they remain inside a wall of the prison I have previously described as the suppression framework of the Sovereign Integral.”

.....”the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS). Phenomenon is deception. “

(James Interview PC)

Thank you seed, this is exactly the context in which James was referring to as phenomenon as deception NOT what Nathan started this thread on because he doesn't like what we are doing on the orb thread. Also, James stated that we will use words, images, sounds and feelings and thoughts to build bridges out of the HMS. Did you conveniently forget that part seed? This going around in circles so many times is like a 3 ring circus, I think its time to spiral into something more evolved , don't you? And everyone still misses the point of the elephant. The obvious and simple is the most elusive it seems. Oh well, Bless your white cotton bobby socks and red flannel underwear anyway. I think I'll go out and commune with some interdimensional and multidimensional beings now. Ta. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:29 am 
Posting Freak

The world of phenomenon includes everything we have created together, all secondary forms, all the instruments/idols/images that only carry/reflect the formless consciousness. Because we as humans all tend to identify more with the forms/vehicles than with the essence we are-- we give power to the illusion, and thus we fragment Self. That is how we have become imprisoned. This is why attachment to the forms divides us from the Truth we are.

"The ordinary lover adores a secondary phenomenon. I love the Real."

(Ibn El-Arabi)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:56 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
The world of phenomenon includes everything we have created together, all secondary forms, all the instruments/idols/images that only carry/reflect the formless consciousness. Because we as humans all tend to identify more with the forms/vehicles than with the essence we are-- we give power to the illusion, and thus we fragment Self. That is how we have become imprisoned. This is why attachment to the forms divides us from the Truth we are.

Greetings Seed

I think that this creation has become the prison because of the reliance of form to identify and bounce off, and what has happened is that confusion has set in even inclusive of the blind ones with the elephant that they can't agree what it is, and even when they do, they rely on what they have been told - 'yes we can agree that the thing we cannot see is indeed an elephant.' - they are agreeing not on the elephant, but on the personality whom told them it was an elephant.

While this agreement is a step forward in the evolution of intelligence, it still misses the mark because of the reliance from something/someone out side of themselves and that reliance is a trust of external.

However, it is not really the form of creation which is a prison - it is how each perceive and how that personality - in relation to the perception and the emotions and intellect - decides to react.

This is what really determines that prison - One can either react to lifes forms (props) and unfolding (script) as a prison sentence, a distraction to who one is at the core or one can simply BE that core and allow this to navigate through those props.

It is very much about how things are seen and how then they are reacted on through the form.

Division in itself is not the prison, any more than agreement is the liberation.

Is First Source Free?

Even when divided.......................

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:00 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

And about that elephant....this is the FORM of a thing un agreed upon and argued over. The wise blind persons removed themselve from the fray realising that the thing being argued about was a distraction and not important -

For those that settled the argument through believing the outsider information, well they agree on that issue but you can be sure they will find something else to argue about and now they have a voice they can always feel their way toward that - a temporary measure of course, because the essential thing with them is not in identifying the true nature of this or that, but the thrill of the argument, and in this they will find something to disagree with in the outsiders information...eventually.

Meanwhile those blind who removed themselves from the fray learned something about themselves which opened doors and smoothed the path before them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

I totally agree with what you said in the first post (above)... but then in the second one, I get the idea that you are suggesting you remove yourself from the elephant... and instead of gaining knowledge, at least some, if not whole or even correct... you remain in ignorance.

when do (blind) people stop investigating the elephants in their lives...and just ignore them... they know that they are there, because they have to walk around them... when they could be riding them :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:57 pm 
Posting Freak

The whole Phenomenon doesn't matter in the least. I know my brother.

I give myself to the Source of all things. When IT moves through me, how all are defenseless.

It is not an experience. This is the only action.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:23 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

No not the removal oneself from the object - just from the argument regarding the nature of the object.

It is not really about riding or walking, because First Source through the form is in no way limited by the form of transport of experience.

Walk run skip jump fly whatever.

Even sit and let it all pass by - that is fine.

It is the reaction to the matter - the outward manifestation permited through the instrument of form - that determines the individuals understanding of being 'in a prison' or not.

this reaction copies itself - and is outwardly transfered into the individual daily life-experience and is devoid of any real understanding of its true nature.
It interacts with other individuals and will have the same affect if those other individuals are likewise reacting to the surface of what their senses are telling them...

It is fine to read write listen to music examine art recite poetry do meditative assigments etc but these tools are void of any use if they are not actually assisting to free each individual from the bonds of their perceptions.

There is a deeper place where argument looses its voice and the stillness of simplicity becomes the purposful reality where complexity looses its attraction where being correct is to be true to the self.\

This transition, does require an inner ear to that inner voice - a coupling which for a moment insists on the illusion of 'me' and 'you' or even 'us'

Like the child discovering the parent - it is part of the process and it is this internal voice which realigns the lost with the found, and the prison walls vanish and are soon forgotten.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:54 pm 
Posting Freak

once again, it all depends upon ones perspective, and goals IMO... when a discussion becomes an argument, is one's mind is closed...

now here is a phenomenon..... or is it just simply an albino?

.............................Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:02 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The place of simplicity

One Who Ought Inwardly Be Known.

No more need for 'goals' and all argument is merely external in manifestation. Internally is only agreement

No internal argument

This is the perspective to focus on if there is still a personal need for any goal - Connecting with the inner voice in agreement.

The open mind is towards that goal - of regaining the open heart.

That is the only true purpose of another mind open...a bridge to the inner self.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:14 pm 

The Watcher wrote:
The place of simplicity

One Who Ought Inwardly Be Known.

No more need for 'goals' and all argument is merely external in manifestation. Internally is only agreement

No internal argument

This is the perspective to focus on if there is still a personal need for any goal - Connecting with the inner voice in agreement.

The open mind is towards that goal - of regaining the open heart.

That is the only true purpose of another mind open...a bridge to the inner self.

Thank you for this Watcher

... I live where you live.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:47 pm 
Posting Freak

No argument and no worry. People live with worries and measures, and this is really not necessary. Just wait a moment. To think twice is the elixir of freedom. Even to decide to change what, or who, you will look at. If you pause, you do not control. No phenomenon can be truly controlled a bit. This is the illusion. This is calling for a reaction, a measure. It's really different when you are in your mind or not in your mind. Take a deep breath and relax. Have a little patience with this. You will see.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:23 am 
Posting Freak

The blind men are unable to understand the reality of wholeness. They are each trying to understand and describe the Truth of the One Being by using the instruments of the world; the 5 senses of the HI. Phenomenon itself can never reveal the Truth....it can only function as a vehicle for Truth to be expressed. Wholeness can only be realized through the tone-vibration of equality stored in the entity level of the human instrument. We are the truth, forms do not limit us, nor can they represent us.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:41 pm 
Posting Freak

talk is so cheap...the only value it has is the paper,ink and binding that gives it form...just look at all the book we have, and idle chatter on the web... yet give me a five minute compilation of snips of Matt DOING something (dancing) and I "feel" it touch my heart, as he wordlessly express his joy in the NOW...and note how your feelings are enhanced when it becomes the unified expression of a group of people sharing the same feelings.

Life is a phenomenonal compilation of moments like these when we share DOing or BEing...Quantum moments etched in our memories, without hands or words... that resonate all of our senses, not just the mind...that puts it into some labeled file...with no feelings attached.

The WMMs reveal that feelings are the antidote for words...that serve to limit and suppress us.
feelings are our responses to an experience ... being shared... "how does that make you feel?" is what is valuable.

"Consider these words as symbols only. Remember that language is a tool of limitation. Feeling is an antidote of limitation that permits the human instrument to leap over the boundaries of the logical mind and witness first hand the wordless power of collective energy individuated" 2nd Philo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:50 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Entertainment is someone else DOING while someone else is entertained.

:lol:

a place for everything is nothing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next