WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Phenomenon is deception
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:37 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Obviously what I said didn't resonate with you, because it was taken out of the context I presented it in.

Therefore , your answering rambles have nothing to do with what I was saying. It IS A COMMON expression used to defend one's BS - this "It does/does not RESONATE" and that was the central point I was making.

You religious folk are Soooo sensitive and defensive.... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
and you dull people that do not resonate with anything are so boring...

one has to wonder why, someone would post what they know is a lie... you know I am not religious...and have not attended any religious ceremonies for over a decade now... I am left to assume that what you perceive as "religious" is having deep feelings, or being committed to a plan or having respect for those willing to share/contribute/donate to a collective dream... or someone who believes in "miracles" (magic) ... I do not claim to even be Spiritual because that has firm attachments to the Love and Light crowd of gurus and channelers.

seems to me like that "inner child" that you long so desperately to BE was pretty well indoctrinated and hasn't been able to root out the programing because it is so frightening, you spend all your time trying to project that on others...me thinks, you must associate "resonating" with being possessed by the "holy spirit"... :lol:

..................Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:39 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

And I am amazed at how easy it is for me to push your buttons and get you to move in a predictable direction!

Which is one way of testing this theory you present about your self labelled soveriegnty

You simply dont realise that you are very religiously focused and still carry around your former baggage SD and this is why you react so commonly religious in your interactions with the other members of this forum. So commonly religiously critical.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:36 pm 
Posting Freak

watcher, you crack me up... while you openly admit, that you are playing games (pushing button) and making judgments (testing theories) you find me at fault because I call you on it... :lol:

you invariably turn the conversation into a discussion of me...when you are caught with you pants down. This tactic is older than the Bible ... when are you going to understand how transparent it is to revert to killing the messenger, when you can't handle the message ? :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:21 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
I would say that I who keeps coming to this room to say whats on my mind is phenomenonal. Have I been decieved,that would be deception. Is their a reason for saying that all phenomenon is deception? What do these decievers want? Everything is based upon a belief,a belief in something. It doesnt have to be religious,or religion. It doesnt have to be spiritual,most are hammered with duality anyway. I have a picture that use to be part of a shrine,and I would use trance to project images of the Great White Brotherhood. Sometimes I would AUM,or HU. Than One day I was hit with a Light,that was like a laser,it ullminated,and it strobed,and my heart was filled with Violet Light. I liked the path that I was on it was peaceful,and I liked the cosmic webs and being inside the matrix. I proved that the zetas could go inside the ancient arrow. Atlease Ex-Changes could,or hybreds. The synthetics are SuperHumans. I told you,I am not a superhuman,The offspring of the Lords of Fly. I am a Clone,a carbon copy. My Job was a data processor of data the was streaming from the Media. I entered a slip string and what I found was data that was being streamed of events that hadnt happened Yet on this dimension and was coming from a different dimension,I wanted to find out if the information was actually Linear. According to this paticular Time-line,I am a once born,and I well never change,nor well I ever embody another Body,I well never be another personality. My immortality is part of a Machine,that well only at best be a transference of my soul to another copy of me. I well be a slave to this machine. I well only be daily duties,and overseen by Mind-Monitors. My time here well be eraced,and than one day why I am doing my daily duties,I well see something on the monitor,the screne of the life slip stream so clearly that I well start to dream again. In my time their are no dreams,and what was has been outlawed. I am a slave to the machine. I gave up everything to be a program,to be a vision of self. My world is dieing,and soon their well be noone left here. The scientist created a species that is made for the world,yet I wonder,as the water become contaminated,and even this life too shall perish,what ruin well be found from those who find the messages left on walls. left on walls,saying remember me,I was once a humanbeing too.

seed wrote:
It is our compassion that can speak honestly when we stop the world and live independent of time. It is the ego-mind that is suffering, making trouble, seeking distraction from what is, numbing itself with drugs and entertainment, seeking excitement, avoiding truth. Life really doesn't need to be about fear of survival or recovery from trauma.....this is still living in fear, in the mind prison with attachment to the past and also to the future. To be okay in the present moment requires that we release the future and past, stop creating our reality that way and allow ourselves to be who we are, wholly present in the clarity of the Quantum Moment....Here every thing comes to us exactly when we need it, nothing is missing, nothing is required that is not already here each moment, nothing is wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:11 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yet again I have distracted you !

Ha!

How easy it is to get you to bite!

I am not so affected by duality as to make distinctions regarding 'message' and 'messenger"

One is the same as the other unless you are suggesting that you are a messenger who is simply reciting a message which has no thing really to do with you at all?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:15 am 
Posting Freak

yes, watcher, that is what I am suggesting...I am a representative of First Source, one of the many programed in this life time to transform, and reveal the Unification Plan to the species. My life has been a string of events that led me to find the WMMs... transform, and to assist, in any way that I can, to the best of my abilities, our species to realize a Sovereign Integral's perspective... to discover who they really are. That is the message I share.

I think if you asked James, the same question, you would get the same answer, while we are unique, and have had many different life experiences, this life is the apex of our existence...and our uniqueness serves a purpose, allowing us to reach many varieties of people from many different walks of life. We all do it "my way" and there is no wrong way to do it. We all have an equal opportunity to serve in the Unification Force's Plan, or not...the only evil is to resist this awareness.

This is the mission of every SECU, whether they REALize it or not...whether they accomplish it in this life time or not. This is the natural progression of the species, at this period in their evolutionary path. The fact that the earth is traveling in a path that will bring it into alignment with the Galactic Center shortly, was planned eons ago, and everything is going according to that plan.

there are no mistakes, or coincidences...there is no wrong or right way to do what needs to be done if one follows their heart.

so you may believe anything you will...and behave anyway you choose, but you control nothing...and your ego games amount to nothing but a waste of time. I am not "biting" I am taking the opportunity to assist you to recognize who you are, why you are here, and what purpose you may serve, if you ever get your s-hit together. :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:28 am 
Posting Freak

It's OK, Shay... I doubt they ever will "get it"... but it gives us the opportunity to "do our thang" :D
and gives them one more chance to "do the right thing" too

(it's not like they are going to hell if they don't get it :lol: It is just a little embarrassing to watch)

watcher is at least smart enough to know that trying to prove the orbs are "phonomenon" and deceptive is futile, It is sad to see his demise, when he was so inspiring in the beginning... he taught me how to use the search engine :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:55 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

A: yes, watcher, that is what I am suggesting...

I am not so affected by duality as to make distinctions regarding 'message' and 'messenger"

To this question:

Q: One is the same as the other unless you are suggesting that you are a messenger who is simply reciting a message which has no thing really to do with you at all?

To continue...

...I am a representative of First Source, one of the many programed in this life time to transform, and reveal the Unification Plan to the species. My life has been a string of events that led me to find the WMMs... transform, and to assist, in any way that I can, to the best of my abilities, our species to realize a Sovereign Integral's perspective... to discover who they really are. That is the message I share.

Interjection:

Yes but didn't you just admit that you are simply reciting a message - you sound to me like you have a vested interest - nay - a programed responsive mechanism (animus BP) which compels you to react as a messenger regardless of the message - in as much as you are a reponder not a participating chosing participant.
Having said that you do appear to be ferverent...hench the 'religious' inuendo)

I think if you asked James, the same question, you would get the same answer,

Interjection:

If he is the same brand of robot, then yes, you may be assumimg (thinking) correctly.
Otherwise you are merely invoking the name of james for your own purposes and this is only speculation on your part and even wishful thinking. To be sure it is void of any honest need and unecessary to utter at all.

while we are unique, and have had many different life experiences, this life is the apex of our existence...and our uniqueness serves a purpose, allowing us to reach many varieties of people from many different walks of life. We all do it "my way" and there is no wrong way to do it. We all have an equal opportunity to serve in the Unification Force's Plan, or not...the only evil is to resist this awareness.

Interjection:

I detect a possible duality. If there is no right or wrong way, then what way is this evil resistance of awareness?

This is the mission of every SECU, whether they REALize it or not...whether they accomplish it in this life time or not. This is the natural progression of the species, at this period in their evolutionary path. The fact that the earth is traveling in a path that will bring it into alignment with the Galactic Center shortly, was planned eons ago, and everything is going according to that plan.

This is the language of expression that reminds me of the religious. Only a robot could not find it in its heart to forgive me the mistaken id.

The tone sounds almost panicky, especially when coupled with the "you are not aligned" retoric oft aimed at other members of the specie (forum members inclusive)
Such as is the case, IF everything is going according to plan, why the 'ha ha how embarassing for those who resist" speach? The program is the program, are you programed to point and laugh at the other less mullable programes? ...

there are no mistakes, or coincidences...there is no wrong or right way to do what needs to be done if one follows their heart.

So if that is the case, while you are a progRame that has been activated, you also 'follow your heart," which is a common expression used to denote freedom of expression and carefreeness - self honesty - in which case there are no mistakes (everything is programed to go according to the input of the programe) and no coincidences (impractical - under the given expression of BS you present as coinciding incidences - programes) apart from this 'evil' expression of ignorance which is another way (not as yet identified by you to be right or wrong.) that expression of recognition of an evil resistance to this 'transformation experience which couples you to your programming...

so you may believe anything you will...and behave anyway you choose, but you control nothing...

Interjection:

You yourself believe anything you will and behave as you choose and control nothing -

and your ego games amount to nothing but a waste of time.

This is provided that your programming neglects to account for the posibility that I might be having you on, that is to say I am predicting your response and having the foresite to anticipate your reaction enough to know my next responce and where aI want it to prod you.
Ah you might well think it to be 'ego' because that is in fact what I require you to believe, for the purpose of examination of the something that preaches a message it is only programed to preach...

Otherwise there is never a waste of time, even on the 'fact' that everything is going according to plan and there is no right or wrong way according to your own programes...

I am not "biting" I am taking the opportunity to assist you to recognize who you are, why you are here, and what purpose you may serve, if you ever get your s-hit together.

No - you are merely responding to your programed response unit PRU and in this it is not something you control because control is of course an ego related thing and robots are deviod of such nuances - indeed they are unable to even s-hit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:17 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

What is so honest at all about something which promotes a message that it is not even connected to in any real and meaningful way and admits freely that it is programed to be this way and is merely responding to that programe to promote the message that others may begin to respond the same way and follow the same program...et al

Yet also reacts personaly when the messenger is questioned and responds with 'don't pick on me the mere programed messenger - I am reciting

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:20 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Lets see now - what is the predictable response..."You twist my words"!
? :?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:45 am 
Posting Freak

yep, it is very possible that you will never get it...ha ha...I really do have a lot of compassion for the "intellectual types" who is dependent on their ego/brain instead of their instinctual hearts "intelligence"... sigh.

"Your freewill is not taken from you; it is merely united with my/our own. In the deepest chamber of my existence issues the will to expand, explore, unite, synthesize, and in so doing, reveal yet another layer of my/our purpose. What is this purpose you ask? It is not expressible in a language that you can now understand, but it is related to the concepts of universe discovery and self-evolution. It is the expansion and synthesis of cosmic experience."

you really knocked yourself out on that reply...and I appreciate it, even though it is totally flawed :lol: I wrote my own program (snicker)
I notice you had to fragment my "message" into little tiny pieces to "debunk" it... but what it all boils down to is, you're either with us or again' us... and we already know how this ends...so why fight it? (resistance is futile)

The Plan is perfect, you should know that, you helped design it... you didn't forget, you just won't allow/empower yourself to remember :wink:
(that's a very evil thing to do to your SELF )

Last edited by starduster on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:17 am 
Posting Freak

actually the word "religion" doesn't scare me at all...especially when I don't have to get dressed up or be at the EVT on time...LOL...you might want to consider the origins of the word before the Hierarchy fracked it all up.

..."the word religion is derived from the word, the Latin words ‘re-lig,’ so to relink into the higher self is the esoteric meaning of the term religion. So the seeker is attempting to relink into their higher self which has been put in the shade of their ego-personality, whose voice is sporadically heard and even less so, acted upon. Thus the seeker of truth must amend or feel a sense of reconnection with their higher self and the animating spirit that flows within it and then act upon it. It’s not enough to hear the beautiful thoughts of one’s higher self, or feel the power of its feelings or the creative urges of its mind. The human instrument must come into alignment and reposition the ego-personality to its rightful place, adjusted in the knowledge of its role as a facilitator of spirit within the human domain. When the seeker sees these adjustments and feels the relinking into their higher self, they will have a sense of conviction that they are on the right path. Remember I said earlier that it’s a psychological process, it’s the feeling of relinking to one’s own divinity, it’s the sense of empowered co-creativity with one’s higher self and its unalterable connection to the fields of spirit that make possible its eternal connection to individuality and oneness. And in alternating, like a sine wave, like a wave of existence, this is the power you hold within you and every authentic seeker is called to this, this very special and very personal mission.

~~~~~~~~~

This core is not centralized nor is it the province of one religion or belief system, it is spread across many, many belief systems; and these individuals who are functioning on these higher frequencies will be uniting on an internal basis not external, not through the trappings of human organizations or religious structure. They will joining together through the universal field of consciousness and blend their hearts as one, and in this unification, the fear-based radiations of those who linger in the lower frequencies, they will be subdued, calmed, and a new sense of trust and hope will emerge. And as messy as the human condition may become, these ten million islands will rise as a new continent of consciousness, one whose human circuitry is prepared to live a love-centered life quite independent of the external view and events."

James interview by Mark, second session.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
yep, it is very possible that you will never get it...ha ha...

This alone proves that you have yet to understand the significance of the materials SD and explains adequately why you persist in attacking other members of this community - you are unable/willing to connect the dots to see that ALL are on this journey of self discovery/transformation.

You stand outside the portal and turn others away.

(not to worry though, oh gate guard, there are other ways around such obsticles.)

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:47 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Q: you are suggesting that you are a messenger who is simply reciting a message which has no thing really to do with you at all?

A: yes, watcher, that is what I am suggesting...

Q: If there is no right or wrong way, then what way is this evil resistance of awareness?

A: No answer.

Q: IF everything is going according to plan, why the 'ha ha how embarassing for those who resist" speach?

A: No answer.

Q: What is so honest at all about something which promotes a message that it is not even connected to in any real and meaningful way and admits freely that it is programed to be this way and is merely responding to that programe to promote the message that others may begin to respond the same way and follow the same program...et al

Yet also reacts personaly when the messenger is questioned and responds with 'don't pick on me the mere programed messenger - I am reciting

A: no answer.

You mentioned James Thus: I think if you asked James, the same question, you would get the same answer,

This is dellusion SD - James has answers and gives them - he does not duck and dive and resist and distract and ignore and suggest for a moment that the message is separate from the messenger.

That is just you rstandard line of avoidance when the hard questions are asked of you - "Don't MURDER the messenger (boo hoo) - just for bringing the message."

Fact of the matter is, it is YOUR message toted as being WingMakers - it is YOUR interpretation of the materials, YOUR baggage and YOUR charge.

That is in fact why you are able to laugh at those you beieve cannot be 'saved' ...oops I mean - 'transformed'' - there is no where in the materials where this is proclaimed - it is only proclaimed by YOU and YOUR MESSAGE.

Religiously - it is religious and baggage.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:49 pm 
Posting Freak

There are those who would treat the materials as a phenomenon that will save mankind (from itself?), and that it prescribes the way to do this like a program. It could not be further from the truth.

I have found myself suddenly old.
Like the blackbirds that pour
from the horizon line,
my life has soared over this river searching for my wings.
There is no other key for me to turn.
There is no other legend for me to face.
Talking to flowers and gnarled trees
will only move me a step away --
when I really want to press my face
against the windowpane
and watch the WingMakers craft my wings.

Chamber 12

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:03 pm 
Posting Freak

watcher, I believe that I have answered the "whole" of the questions... I don't feel the need to fragment and to break down in to little peices what is obvious. You accuse me of things I have no control over...It is not the "transformation" that doesn't work, it is the individuals who refuse to transform who determine the results of the experiment... If you don't put all the proper ingredients into the batter, and then put it into the oven you will never get a cake.

I will answer your specific questions (again)

Q: you are suggesting that you are a messenger who is simply reciting a message which has no thing really to do with you at all?
A: I am a messenger...because I have a message...and that is that the wingmakers materials WORK... yes, they have plenty to do with me, but this in no way, suggests that they will mean the same thing to you...what the WMMs DO is allow you to get your own message, directly from FS, in a timeless state of wholeness. The message is more in line with..."use these tools to get a message directly from FS" What I am "reciting" is how to use the tools...you are the one who has to DO it.

Q: If there is no right or wrong way, then what way is this evil resistance of awareness?
A: you miss understand "evil"... which is not bad or good, for anyone but yourself, You make that determination based upon YOUR perspective, and how can you do that, when you have not experienced it?...I am not saying YOU are an evil person, because you don't USE the WMMs...but that to resist this awareness is an evil thing to do to your SELF... if someone were to limit YOU, no doubt, you would consider that an evil thing to DO...you consider what Anu did (supressing you) an evil act... yet, you know that you have the power to unlimit yourself, and still you continue to "Blame" him for what you allow... it is misguided to call him evil, when you do nothing to correct it. Yes it is an SELF-limited state of consciousness, but it can be enhanced and expanded by YOU..."forgiven" in you will.

Q: IF everything is going according to plan, why the 'ha ha how embarassing for those who resist" speach?
A: It is embarassing to watch because, you have the solution, and fail to use it...it is embarassing to watch you throw a tantrum, and to watch you hurt yourself, because you refuse to accept what IS, IS for your good.

Q: What is so honest at all about something which promotes a message that it is not even connected to in any real and meaningful way and admits freely that it is programed to be this way and is merely responding to that programe to promote the message that others may begin to respond the same way and follow the same program...et al
A: You are given a "message"... a recipe so to speak, if you refuse to follow the recipe, how can you expect to get the results requested? You can modify the recipe to suit your own personal preferences, such as add more or less vanilla or salt, but you can not leave out any of the ingredients and expect to get a cake...

reacts...or responds watcher, I am responding to the beating you are giving me, because of the message I bear...I did not write the message, therefore, I am not responsible for how YOU react to it, but blaming me does not change the message in any way shape or form... and how you respond to it is YOUR choice...I am just pointing that out to you.

The deceptive way that you change a post, to make it appear as if you responded before I answered really expresses your "need" to be "right" and your attachment to the "duality matrix"... I really can not be blamed for preventing anyone from stepping through an open door...even if that were my intent, where there is a will there is a way...the question is only,"ARE you willing, to put forth the effort required, to pass through the door?" NOTHING prevents you, I am not Physically standing in your way...that is all in YOUR MIND. What prevents you is what is "delusional"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:17 pm 
Posting Freak

nathan said "There are those who would treat the materials as a phenomenon that will save mankind (from itself?), and that it prescribes the way to do this like a program. It could not be further from the truth."

you either do not understand the word "phonomenon" or you are calling the WMMs deceptive...in you typically round about way... of course it prescribes "the proven way" to do this like a program... you just refuse to USE them for the purpose they were intended... you resist this awareness, therefore you have no KNOWledge of how it works...what you "believe" is all in your mind...you KNOW nothing. You have deceived yourself :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~
"they" say chocolate tastes something like coffee and makes you feel like you are in love...but if you have never tasted coffee, nor been in love, what do you base your belief of what chocolate tastes like on?

everything you are basing your opinion of the WMMs comes from external sources...until you try them for yourself, you will never KNOW, what they ARE...to you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:28 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
There are those who would treat the materials as a phenomenon that will save mankind (from itself?), and that it prescribes the way to do this like a program. It could not be further from the truth.

That is what I see as a religious bent Nathan - something habitual and hard to remove from one's agenda when that is the only way one has ever expressed oneself.

SD I dont recall ever saying Anu was 'evil' are you using the word YOU in a generalised manner, as in 'if anyone thinks Anu as being evil..."

?

I can see your point on the materials and the individual, so why don't you honor this in others and learn to shut your mouth and get about your own transformation?

The answer is because you think the materials have the same reaction on everyone that they have on you, but that is shallow and useless and shadowy.

Enjoy cooking your cake and eating it too and allow others the same. What is so hard for you to do in this?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:46 pm 
Posting Freak

watcher, this is a DISCUSSION forum...it intent is to discuss the WMMs... if you don't want to discuss them, then I suggest you shut your mouth... I am more than willing to discuss them equally with anyone... please note, that I do not question your interpertation of the materials...I simply state my own perspective...I can not MAKE you believe the cake they suggest we make is delicious, YOU have to bake your own to see how it tastes. You think you know what the cake tastes like, because you think you know me...but YOUR cake will taste much different than MINE...and that is why you have to make it yourself...HELLO ... then we can discuss how our individual cake tastes... until then you have nothing to discuss...so maybe you should be the one to STFU.

As for Anu, it is said that he is God and Satan... The Satan is the personification of all that is evil... you act as if I am the one making this stuff up... when I am just passing along a message I received...that resonates in MY heart :lol:

.............................Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:08 pm 

Quote:
but YOUR cake will taste much different than MINE...and that is why you have to make it yourself...HELLO ... then we can discuss how our individual cake tastes...

Ha :lol: Ha :lol: Ha :lol:

Image Image Image YES

... I live where you live.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:16 pm 
Posting Freak

YOUR

MINE

discuss our individual tastes (state?)

Phenomenon is deception.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:49 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

SD I dont recall ever saying Anu was 'evil' are you using the word YOU in a generalised manner, as in 'if anyone thinks Anu as being evil..."

SD what is this cake you are refering to anyway?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:51 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

or are you saying we bring a cake to the table and taste each others and discuss what is different about them and judge who has the best?

Nope of course you are not saying that but you do behave towards others judgementally and give the air that your cake is somehow THE cake to be partaking of.

Gob stuffed you still manage to spew forth some crap !

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Talk about UNGRATEFUL star, you and me get this dead thread going again with our little goddess joke, (I'll trust the pagans and their closeness, love and respect for earth and nature any day compared to seeds "intellectual" god,{whose alignment she has never questioned}, not even goddess nature :!: but god :!: that she worships :!: :!: :!: ). Nathan and Bill and seed you haven't even thanked us for giving you yet another opportunity to judge and attack us onTHIS DECEPTIVE THREAD started on taking out of context what was originally written and meant by James. Ungrateful wretches that you are. :? :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :roll:
Bless you , someone forgives you...

just six simple things to do
appreciate
compassion
forgive
humility
understanding
valor
Live Love.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next