WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Phenomenon is deception
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:02 am 
Posting Freak

The following two posts were posted precisely in the same minute. All this is evidence. Please examine these facts and realize the great implications. You are being seduced into phenomenon. Phenomenon belongs to the ways of Anu, "the King of the Anunnaki". But this is not the time of Anu, this is the time of the Sovereign Integral and the deactivation of the HMS in order to truly engage into the service of First Source. All phenomenon is deception. I am First Source.

starduster wrote:

Nathan wrote:
Now we have two things: time and non-time. But these days, we will exclusively bother about time. And all the eons of time in which the darkness and the time had already fallen back asleep eventually came back in the third day upon a very repetition of that which had occurred that time of origin. It vibrated. So tender. So high. So immeasurably small. Again. Something had showed. We have the early morning of a third day.

http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1652&p=55397#p55397

Quote:
Human beings are both dimensional and interdimensional. First Source is all of us. It is the Collective Us. It is not a God living in some distant pocket of the universe. First Source is the Human Collective unencumbered with the HMS. First Source divided itself into individualized expressions – us. In the beginning, we inhabited dimensions that were not material, but existed at quantum levels of time and space.

However, as the dimensions grew in density through the expansion of creation (our creation), we, as individualized, interdimensional beings, were seduced to enter the human body. This seduction was a co-conspiracy of forces led by Anu, the King of the Anunnaki, who required enslaved workers to mine the physical gold that was present on Earth in abundance. Those beings we now consider the Atlanteans, were interdimensional living upon Earth, and Anu, with great cunning, convinced them to embody in human instruments.

This embodiment was a grand experiment in human engineering, and the Human Mind System (HMS) was at the core of this project. Anu realized that the only way to enslave the Atlanteans was to sheath them in a mind system that would reduce their capacity to express their true nature, and instead, express the programs embedded within the HMS. These programs were the creation of Anu and his scientists.

(PC p.5)

Therefore, the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS). Phenomenon is deception. Everyone wants a vision, and struggles to see the other side, not realizing that these features – images and sounds – are more of the HMS, just a more subtle rendering of the prison walls in the outer reaches of the labyrinth.

(PC p.17)

Post subject: Re: Phenomenon is deception
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 am 

Manifesting energy is Phenomenon?

What do you think is 1Doorway's 'deceptive' intent?

Pretend you are King Anu - what would be your goal?

Nathan, do you need slaves? :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:15 am 
Posting Freak

I guess there are fanatics everywhere. Nathan are you so joyless and unhappy with your life that to inflict your misery on others is your only option among so many other possible unlimited joyful ones? Bless you brother, seething in your resentment and so utterly obvious JEALOUSY. Suck it up babe, get over your predominant ego disguised in its own Inquisitionary Deception.Why do you feel so threatened by Truth? What violence are you seething in? However, you are granted such allowance and grace that you won't allow others. :roll: :mrgreen:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:39 am 
Posting Freak

7:2:5 a very high five to U. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:42 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
reject NOTHING dear Nathan... what we are playing with can NOT be sensed (by the five senses) :shock:

PS...you are not FS without US :lol:

phenomenon
- something experienced: a fact or occurrence that can be observed
- something notable: something that is out of the ordinary and excites people's interest and curiosity
- extraordinary person or thing: somebody or something that is, or is considered to be, truly extraordinary and marvelous

according to this everything is phenomenal...and it seems to me all the "miracles" ever enacted were phenomenon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:08 am 
Posting Freak

The service of First Source means you are First Source and serve as First Source. Enslavement is the promotion of illusion. The evidence is here and you guys (you know who) deny it even to the point you ridicule it, which is not my concern. My concern is only that I take my responsibility. The argument that I take myself too serious makes absolutely no sense. For then you should make much more fun of James, than me. But they are the people who glorify James, that ridicule this. It is not my concern. My concern is to speak the truth. I am First Source.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:18 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan just think about it for a minute...we are talking about LIGHT and energy... these are NOT phononema, they are the ingredients of creativity... being a "master" of light has nothing to do with the HMS...please consider that before you get up on your soap box...and make rash judgments

you are NOT First SOURCE....WE as a collective in unity are FS... no ONE person is FS...get real

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:31 am 
Posting Freak

No, the visuals about it represent phenomena, as if seeing is believing. The energy that is wasted here could be used to prove the deception of it to release the HMS programs. This is not new. Your small tricks here mean nothing compared to what they have done in India for ages. You see what is happening. All their energy is directed to be able to do the same tricks and "miracles". But India has not produced a Grand Portal. This is a discussion of the way the Grand Portal is realized relative to humanity, for which there is another thread: Evolution versus creationism.

http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1642&p=54439#p54439

That is not my business.

To promote illusion.

You make an interesting point, I don't, that's what I'm saying and proving, but the thing is, humanity is enslaved.
Enslavement is the promotion of illusion.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 am 
Posting Freak

My dear brother, whom I love very much, WE ALL ARE FIRST SOURCE, yet some have ACTIVATED that Source into their complete awareness through some very hard work, experimentation, and awareness and are able to SHOW it in a way through their BEHAVIOR that enchants and captures others so profoundly and joyously that the resonantion felt from within through our openess and reception rocks us, almost into another dimension. Of light. The blue plane of the Sovereign Integral is not that far beyond it. Forgive me for my impatience with you, but I feel you are not being entirely honest with your self about your apparentjealousy and envyof 1Doorway who so beautifully offered his hand to you and everyone else on our thread in the equality of goodwill. Oh well, you are sooo loved anyway. Bless ya brother and peaceout. Jus chillin in the Light of Joy. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:38 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Well, what is energy? In the dimensions of the Sovereign Integral there is no energy. There is no fluctuation of energy. There is no yin-yang of energy. Energy is a concept of the mind. So those who spend endless hours working with energy, where has it taken you?

Energy exists in the HMS. It is real in the physical world. It is indisputably a part of the human instrument, and yet, the Sovereign Integral is constant, aware, awake, observant, alive, infinite, and, as odd as it may seem, it is not energy. It is not of energy. It does not require energy. It is not existent because of energy. Before there was energy there was the Sovereign Integral. Before there was a Human Mind System, there was the Sovereign Integral.

(PC, p.55)

The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

(PC, p.12)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:45 am 
Posting Freak

My last post on this thread because I prefer to put my attention else where, :wink: I just realized you probably need to do this suspicious thing of yours because it is your way of honing your need to really understand and know discernment . It starts with honesty with oneself. Whose deceiving who, really? After all, do you really think that kind of deception would ever be possible again for those who have experienced and understand it so thoroughly? This is a great question to contemplate. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:31 am 
Posting Freak

So thoroughly, what? Are you now saying that you understand it better than the ancients of India? You understand nothing. I understand the PC interview is a hard note to chew, but it is fundamental nevertheless. The mind cannot understand it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:01 pm 
Posting Freak

It is my understanding, that the heart and the mind WORK TOGETHER...in the Sovereign Integral State of BEing...that the consciousness of both, are in sync...along with the other systems of the Individuated Consciousness...John explains this clearly in the Anniversary Paper as do the WMMs of course we are talking about the TRANSFORMED mind...that is free from the influence of the HMS... everything about the WMMs is based upon UNITY... it is the Unification Force's Plan, to bring all things to a wholeness... the Wholeness Perspective rejects NO thing... and no one...

The ancients of India, are a failed system, and part of the HMS... what we are discussing in the Orb topic, is in no way related to that... We are interdimensional beings, and what we are discussing is accessing the dimension of Light... and communicating with Light BEings... who are part of who we ARE.

One look at the picture of the Sovereign Integral, associated with the Proj Cam Interview...and posted in the Sovereign Integral . org website, reveals how integrated LIGHT is in the Sovereign Integral's consciousness...it is filled with light... golden light, white light, and orbs of energized light... HELLO nathan, come out of the darkness into the LIGHT.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm 
Posting Freak

You are praying to orbs in the dark and call that being a master of light... Phenomenon is all you are interested in.

Quote:
Therefore, the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS). Phenomenon is deception. Everyone wants a vision, and struggles to see the other side, not realizing that these features – images and sounds – are more of the HMS, just a more subtle rendering of the prison walls in the outer reaches of the labyrinth.

(PC, p.17)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:10 pm 
Posting Freak

you have posted this twice, and failed to understand what it is saying when it defines it as:

"phenomena that our senses perceive"

what we are investigating is something that our sense CAN NOT perceive (picked up by digital camera only)...it is inter-dimensional and therefore NOT a Pheonomenon...according to James' words

I hope that is clear now. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Are you telling your senses don't perceive the picture? That all this is not about something your senses perceive? If you wouldn't have the picture -- if there was nothing for your senses to perceive -- there would be no fuzz. It is all about something that your senses have perceived, whether it is on a picture, or on television, or on the internet and so on. Please madam.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:07 pm 
Posting Freak

believe what you want Nathan... but please use that same judgment/evaluation on everything YOU do too OK?

obtw...what do you think the GRAND PORTAL will be ?

Last edited by starduster on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Phenomenon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Phenomena (disambiguation).

The combustion of a match is an observable occurrence, or event, and therefore a phenomenon.A phenomenon (from Greek φαινόμενoν, pl. φαινόμενα - phenomena) is any observable occurrence.
[1] In popular usage, a phenomenon often refers to an extraordinary event.
In physics, a phenomenon may be a feature of matter, energy, or spacetime. For example, Isaac Newton made observations of the phenomenon of the moon's orbit. Additionally, Galileo Galilei made observations of pendulum related phenomena.[2]

Use in gemmology
In gemmology a phenomenon is an unusual optical effect displayed by a gem. Play-of-color, labradorescence, iridescence, adularescence, chatoyancy, asterism, aventurescence, schiller and color change are all phenomena of this type.

Use in philosophy
In philosophy, the use of the word phenomenon differs from other uses in that it refers to perceived events. Phenomena may be perceived through a person's senses or with their mind.

The term came into its modern philosophical usage through Immanuel Kant, where it is contrasted with noumenon (for which Kant used the term "Ding an sich", or "thing-in-itself") or Absolute. Phenomenon and noumenon serve as interrelated technical terms in Kant's philosophy. Noumena, in contrast to phenomena, are not directly accessible to observation. Nowadays, "phenomena" are often, but not always, understood as 'appearances'. These are themselves sometimes understood as involving qualia.

phe·nom·e·non (f-nm-nn, -nn)
n. pl. phe·nom·e·na (-n)
1. An occurrence, circumstance, or fact that is perceptible by the senses.
2. pl. phe·nom·e·nons
a. An unusual, significant, or unaccountable fact or occurrence; a marvel.
b. A remarkable or outstanding person; a paragon. See Synonyms at wonder.
3. Philosophy In the philosophy of Kant, an object as it is perceived by the senses, as opposed to a noumenon.
4. Physics An observable event.

ah....the limitation of language.........................

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 pm 
Posting Freak

I am not interested in phenomenon, whether it is real or not. Whatever it may be. I am interested in the deactivation of the suppression matrix. This is what we do.

Last edited by Nathan on Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Caught in the web, following superficialities, following the heady excitement of the next thing....control, faster- bigger-better...shinier.....oh, look how its glowing...like moths to the flame of the HMS....we watch how the mind candy of desire feeds the suppression network of the HMS. To free ourselves we need to move past phenomenon into direct perception of truth.

"The human approaches wisdom through report and noise, preaching, reading and excitement. After he has approached it, however, he stays near it to demand more of the same: not whatever it can give, which is what it is there for."

(From the book-Seeker after Truth, by Idries Shah)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

as usual, no answer to a direct question...

when they discover the grand portal, nathan... do you think they will take a picture of it?
or just tell us about it... :lol:

PS you are looping...big time...I already posted the dictionary definition

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:22 pm 
Posting Freak

the only phenomenon here, is watch you and Nathan dance around the court room

the GP will be the "next thing"... "faster- bigger-better...shinier.....oh, look how its glowing" ... but with your judgmental attitude, we can count on you not participating... :lol:

for all YOU know...we have discovered "the grand portal"....

Quote:
Grand Portal

The Grand Portal is the irrefutable scientific discovery of the Wholeness Navigator and how it lives, and performs its functions, within the human instrument. The Grand Portal is the most profound discovery of a humanoid species because it establishes the species as a member of the galactic community. This discovery usually coincides with the third phase of the OLIN Technology, which ultimately morphs into the Sovereign Integral Network.

The Grand Portal is a lens through which humanity may observe Source Reality and communicate therein. The Grand Portal is the apex discovery of humanity and ushers in profound change to all sectors of the population. It conjoins science, metaphysics, art, and the superuniverse, placing humanity in a position to embrace all dimensions of the multiverse while existing in the third dimension.

y'all be sure and send us all a post card when you get out of prison...ya hear? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak

This really is my last post on this thread but Gee, that orb thread is phenomenal in its growth of viewers in the last 10 days alone. A phenomenal subject on a phenomenal forum which is part of a phenomenal website(s) whose content was created through the phenomenal genius of a phenomenal Mind(s). Wow, I guess the phenomenal can't be so bad after all, this thread wouldn't be here without it. :shock:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:38 pm 

Nathan wrote:

No, the visuals about it represent phenomena, as if seeing is believing. The energy that is wasted here could be used to prove the deception of it to release the HMS programs. This is not new. Your small tricks here mean nothing compared to what they have done in India for ages. You see what is happening. All their energy is directed to be able to do the same tricks and "miracles". But India has not produced a Grand Portal. This is a discussion of the way the Grand Portal is realized relative to humanity, for which there is another thread: Evolution versus creationism.

That is not my business.

To promote illusion.

You make an interesting point, I don't, that's what I'm saying and proving, but the thing is, humanity is enslaved. Enslavement is the promotion of illusion.

Tell ya what, let's just say that I agree with you - it is illusion and it is deceptive.

As a sovereign being, WHO ARE YOU to not allow me to explore this illusionary deception?

Who is enslaving whom? What MIND'S beliefs and thoughts are seeking to CONTROL my behavior and beliefs? If you respected people as Sovereigns, you wouldn't have to worry or concern yourself with their road and journey as you could trust that they are on their own path and way to the Source as surely as you are.

No energy is ever wasted - it remains perfectly balanced through the entire universe. Someone with more of a physics brain can explain. What energy does do is move, change, transform. We are beings of energy. We manifest everything because of our root in this energy. We play and work with it constantly with every second. The only difference is that some are experiencing a more heightened awareness of this truth. The veil is being peeled away.

I have studied energy/light from how light is perceived on the visionary spectrum, in astronomy, in physics and how they are manifested in the human instrument with Hindu Pranic practitioners, as well as Buddhists that have Awakened Kundalini and Reiki Masters.

If I know one thing, we (humanity) are very much still pioneers in a huge exploratory phase. Most of science has been concerned with energy OUTSIDE the human instrument. Just because an individual such as 1Doorway wants to explore how energy behaves in a human being - you decide to ridicule him? I am sure any of the great scientists out there can relate to that ridicule. Study some history and you'll see that much of what they were brave enough to study and declare are now common knowledge. It might take time for the masses to catch up, but inevitably they accept it.

~ 7:2:5

p.s. these aren't my 'tricks', I was participating in a discussion thread last time I checked...
p.p.s. humanity is enslaved by humanity not by some villain in the sky - its all in your head this enslavement

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:54 pm 
Posting Freak

I am not worrying about anything. I am just pointing out the truth. It is too obvious all are free to post whatever they like. All is allowed until nothing is wrong.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next