WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE HUMAN MIND SYSTEM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Quote:
Its absolutely fantastic that we have this forum, and each other to share our journey with.

I feel the same way dae, I was chatting with the people in the Project Avalon forum, and they were saying that they found the "language" of the WMMs difficult to get comfortable with and I told them that this was what the forum was for, where we could discuss the different layers of the "language"...and put it into our own words as we experience it.

Our word association programs (of the mind) often mis-interpret spiritual concepts being shared because we each have our own history with these words from being spun through the levels of the hierarchy... now we have a common language, that is unique to the WMMs...and that reveals the heretofore "unknown" with clarity. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:51 pm 
Posting Freak

I like the new terms, especially, Sovereign Integral which is not a term used in the HMS at all. I love the Quantum Pause, which is not advocated, encouraged or used in the HMS. And Quantum Moments blow me away, away out of the HMS. I am in a moment of Quantum movement right now a passage into a moment of doing the Quantum Pause. See ya'all later. We surely are blessed. :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:56 pm 

starduster wrote:
Quote:
Its absolutely fantastic that we have this forum, and each other to share our journey with.

I feel the same way dae, I was chatting with the people in the Project Avalon forum, and they were saying that they found the "language" of the WMMs difficult to get comfortable with and I told them that this was what the forum was for, where we could discuss the different layers of the "language"...and put it into our own words as we experience it.

Our word association programs (of the mind) often mis-interpret spiritual concepts being shared because we each have our own history with these words from being spun through the levels of the hierarchy... now we have a common language, that is unique to the WMMs...and that reveals the heretofore "unknown" with clarity. :wink:

very true Starduster :D -- the intent behind languague without the sovereign integrals in unity equalty and truth discussion becomes distorted and misinterpeted.
and that was the purpose behind creating the HMS!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The change I want to see in the world is that people begin to see themselves as multidimensional beings whose core is the Sovereign Integral that is the distillation of First Source in a singular, human expression. If people were only in tune with this frequency, they would understand that all is united in oneness, equality, and truth. This is the definition of the Grand Portal as it has been disclosed by the WingMakers mythology for the past ten years.

James Project Camelot interview

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:19 pm 

Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. The Grand Portal is when humanity stands-up as ONE BEING to this all-encompassing realization and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns.

James Project Camelot Interview

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The change I want to see in the world is that people begin to see themselves as multidimensional beings whose core is the Sovereign Integral that is the distillation of First Source in a singular, human expression. If people were only in tune with this frequency, they would understand that all is united in oneness, equality, and truth. This is the definition of the Grand Portal as it has been disclosed by the WingMakers mythology for the past ten years.

James Project Camelot interview

interesting concept to realize, that while we are "distilling" our singular (individual) human expressions to reveal the SI's perspective, we are still Unique :D

The Oneness that I have experienced over the years, as I have been pondering the WMMs has not really homogenized/sterilized my individuality but given it depth... the frequencies of equality and truth being shared encompass us all in its umbrella of Oneness and appear to enhance the whole with our uniquely colored "dots" all resonating within this harmonious frequency.

Quote:
Your freewill is not taken from you; it is merely united with my/our own. In the deepest chamber of my existence issues the will to expand, explore, unite, synthesize, and in so doing, reveal yet another layer of my/our purpose.
FS Transmissions-Purpose

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:42 pm 
Posting Freak

My mistake, the term Sovereign Integral has been incorporated within the HMS through the genetic mind and is used NOW. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:44 pm 
Posting Freak

dae wrote:
Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. The Grand Portal is when humanity stands-up as ONE BEING to this all-encompassing realization and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns.

How exciting! However, the Sovereign state is not of human likeness so much. Like James said its a strange and exotic land we are arriving in.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:46 pm 
Posting Freak

This gives "WEAREUS" a whole new perspective those of that handle had the right idea all along. Nice. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:00 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Well dae that will make for interesting discussion won't it? I think I still have a few questions which no doubt will be or are already answered from within. I really love where this is taking us. Yes, it is fantastic that we have this awesome forum with all of these awesome members making themSELF(s) known. :wink: :lol:

---it is truly awesome! :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The first materials were designed to activate certain people to the Sovereign Integral consciousness. This consciousness cannot be contained in the historical contexts of soul, atma, spirit, or anima, it needed to be redefined because the soul construct was part of the God, Spirit, Soul Complex (as defined in Question One), and therefore was part of the Human Mind System.

Very few people realized this consciously. In effect, for the past ten years the Sovereign Integral was introduced tepidly and allowed to simmer on the back burner of the WingMakers and Lyricus websites. In this new era of transparency the Sovereign Integral will be elevated to a new level of vividness and accessibility.

Those of us involved in the WingMakers and Lyricus are focused on introducing the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness and providing support to those interested in realizing this consciousness as their Self. We believe that the human family is programmed to believe what it is fed via the information and knowledge systems of the world and that these systems stimulate and excite the Human Mind System ensuring that the individual becomes lost in division and disconnection. (James PC int)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:13 pm 

starduster wrote:
Quote:
The first materials were designed to activate certain people to the Sovereign Integral consciousness. This consciousness cannot be contained in the historical contexts of soul, atma, spirit, or anima, it needed to be redefined because the soul construct was part of the God, Spirit, Soul Complex (as defined in Question One), and therefore was part of the Human Mind System.

Very few people realized this consciously. In effect, for the past ten years the Sovereign Integral was introduced tepidly and allowed to simmer on the back burner of the WingMakers and Lyricus websites. In this new era of transparency the Sovereign Integral will be elevated to a new level of vividness and accessibility.

Those of us involved in the WingMakers and Lyricus are focused on introducing the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness and providing support to those interested in realizing this consciousness as their Self. We believe that the human family is programmed to believe what it is fed via the information and knowledge systems of the world and that these systems stimulate and excite the Human Mind System ensuring that the individual becomes lost in division and disconnection. (James PC int)

very true....

2012 is a single page in the “book” called the Era of Transparency and Expansion. The life of deception – the era of veils over veils over veils – is dissipating, provided enough people rise up within themselves and honor the Sovereign Integral within by expressing its truth. But to do this, people must become attuned to its consciousness apart from the HMS, and this is the course of action that people must engage in.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Before I forget I must thank Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan for their intelligent if not brilliant questions to James because that is what made this interview possible and their courageous work in uncovering the Truth which has benefited so many. Thank you Kerry and Bill with heartfelt appreciation. You have helped to make so much possible for so many... :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting that time as we know it is how it appears because of what Anu and his scientists did to effect the human bodies and now with so much being peeled away time seems to be faster. Which means it was never meant to be this ponderous and slow which means we are in for one h-ell of a ride the more walls we rip down. Get ready, artificial time is about to be made real! Whaaaa Whooooo!!!! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:05 pm 
Posting Freak

well, one thing is apparent, this transformation is not going to happen over night, or perhaps not even in our life times... we seem to be right on "schedule" with the timeline outlined in the original materials...while people are waking up, one person at a time, and a critical mass has been achieved, it will most likely, still take another seventy years, before we all with oneness re-establish First Source as a WHOLE.

Quote:
But the steps we take, in the direction of the Sovereign Integral, are small, sometimes indistinguishable, in the context of a single lifetime. The eras in which we live determine our self-expressions, our definitions, and our beliefs. We are always in the process of the next evolution, as determined by the Genetic Mind, the Earth/Nature element, and the interdimensional beings that interact with humanity. Behind all of this, is First Source, who masterfully draws humanity to itself, one individual at a time.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:54 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
This gives "WEAREUS" a whole new perspective those of that handle had the right idea all along. Nice. :D

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:28 am 

Ok……….questions. :)

James is asked a question during the interview regarding Dan Burisch and the existence of man-made stargates and such. I agree with the answer he gives. He states that this story is a deception and merely a human drama of the HMS. However, I have always held the same opinion concerning the whole Anunaki/Niburu story as well. Both stories don’t seem to hold up logically…neither intuitively feel correct to me.

Besides James saying so, what specifically makes one of these stories true/genuine and the other a deceptive drama?

This is a question that came to mind, one in which I did not have a satisfactory answer.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:31 am 
Posting Freak

It's mainly just a story, he is saying something by it, this interview is very special but we all realize that. As to this story, why would not we be an example of the Anunnaki? Thank you for your questioning presence.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:44 pm 

starduster wrote:
well, one thing is apparent, this transformation is not going to happen over night, or perhaps not even in our life times... we seem to be right on "schedule" with the timeline outlined in the original materials...while people are waking up, one person at a time, and a critical mass has been achieved, it will most likely, still take another seventy years, before we all with oneness re-establish First Source as a WHOLE.

Quote:
But the steps we take, in the direction of the Sovereign Integral, are small, sometimes indistinguishable, in the context of a single lifetime. The eras in which we live determine our self-expressions, our definitions, and our beliefs. We are always in the process of the next evolution, as determined by the Genetic Mind, the Earth/Nature element, and the interdimensional beings that interact with humanity. Behind all of this, is First Source, who masterfully draws humanity to itself, one individual at a time.

That makes us pioneers paving the way... starting with a path to the discovery of the Grand Portal -- the mindset change coming with oneness equality and truth - takes up momentum like the 100th monkey...

2080 scientific discovery of the grand portal ....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:06 pm 

Nathan wrote:
It's mainly just a story, he is saying something by it, this interview is very special but we all realize that. As to this story, why would not we be an example of the Anunnaki? Thank you for your questioning presence.

Hi Nathan:

Could you explain further what you mean when you say “It's mainly just a story, he is saying something by it”? Are you saying you believe it to be a mythical accounting?

If the Anu/Anunnaki story is a genuine telling…if the events really transpired, then I could not think of a more important story for humankind.

You say why would we not be an example of the Anunnaki? That is a good question, but so is:
Why would we be an example of the Anunnaki…what supports this?

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting about our subconscious minds being the repository of family bloodlines. We have the bloodline of the Annunaki in all of us. The original beings on this planet before the Annunaki f-u-c...with them were more akin to animals on the evolutionary ladder. With the blood of the Annunaki mixing with that of the altered bodies and then the HMS to control them also , genetically the bodies would display such emotions as they hadn't before, since the Annunaki were warring beings all emotions associated with that were a part of the genetics inherited from them. Not that this is an excuse for unvirtuous and warring behavior. It sure helps to understand it though. We have a choice to be warring or to be virtuous.(6 Heart Virtues).

Renovatio, does this interview resonate with you? If so what are you looking for outside of yourself to confirm that what this says is true? And why look outside when inside rings out so loudly? Could it be that some programming is activated because this is true? Could that be walls needing to be torn down ? And fear, its a program too. Our solar plexus hold it there and that I find real interesting. I focus the Sovereign Integral in my solar plexus. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:13 pm 
Posting Freak

WeAreUs wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

:lol:

So happy to see your still around and thanx! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Renovatio wrote:
Nathan wrote:

Hi Nathan:

Could you explain further what you mean when you say “It's mainly just a story, he is saying something by it”? Are you saying you believe it to be a mythical accounting?

If the Anu/Anunnaki story is a genuine telling…if the events really transpired, then I could not think of a more important story for humankind.

You say why would we not be an example of the Anunnaki? That is a good question, but so is:
Why would we be an example of the Anunnaki…what supports this?

Thanks

As above, so below. Those events have not only really transpired, it is happening again, and again, -- it is happening everywhere a group consciousness would begin to sense the possibility of the Sovereign Integral. Just replace the words races and species by the word group(s) here for instance.

Among the interdimensional planes of existence, where entities or beings exist as individual expressions of First Source, there are races of beings that exist in different vibrational densities. There are numerous different races and just as in Nature, there is a natural selection process that determines which species will attain a dominant position among the various races. The Anunnaki are the race of beings that rose to prominence within the interdimensional planes and it was their king, Anu, who foresaw the process that would catapult himself into Godhood. This story is told a hundred different ways in various mythologies, but Anu is worshipped as God upon this planet by those who are sincere, and yet unaware of the origin of the God concept.

(PC James A19)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Renovatio we are an example of the Annunaki, it's in our blood. WE have what is called the reptilian brain, or subconscious brain, which as I stated in an earlier post is the repository of our bloodlines. If you reason this, when the body was first altered from the original evolutionary bodies on the planet, the Annunaki deposited their genetic makeup to these bodies through intercourse for some and in the lab for others. Over all the human species was altered and effected by this if not in enhancement of intellectual intelligence, but also in behavior and especially emotionally which kept theses bodies literally retarded in growth because of the warring, competitive and greed based behavior in particular of the Annunaki. The gift of the Annunaki. Forgive me if I find this from James exciting news because it just confirms what I have known for a very long time now and I realize that not everyone will feel such excitement so much as confusion and fear and for some depression even. What can I say... I understand...been there.... However if one can stay focused on the resonance one feels about the truth of all of this , that feeling will carry you through all of the programming and crash down those walls. The Quantum Pause really helps in keeping that focus and strengthening the Presence in awareness of the Sovereign Integral. Everything we need is there. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting too, is that come the 'end of time' so to speak those that are prepared are those who have linked back up with their Sovereign Integral through awareness and living the 6 Heart Virtues with being so transparent and honest because of it. Behavior is so crucial here, it's called "Walking the talk." They will have torn down many walls and have reached the last one. And we're not talking through the five senses so much here either. Where they are and how they see it will be so very different than others who will still be in the interesting very rapidly changing unravelling of time they have chosen from default.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:09 pm 
Posting Freak

What better way to bust a system then to become an integral part of it, maintaining if only a semblance of awareness, about why you are here. We are systems busters from the inside out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 55  Next