WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE HUMAN MIND SYSTEM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:12 am 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
Truthfully your reply is in itself a discrediting attempt

Quote:
You are demonstrating perfectly the GMS of the HMS for repetitive genetic behavioral patterns that keep you locked into programming of the HMS. After years of being on the Wingmakers forums you haven't changed. You still do exactly what you did on the first forum

Do you really think James offered these answers so that you might use them to flame me?

No he did not, but like everyone, he is not responsible for how some might use his words against others.

That I dont see things your way and express myself in a way that you don't approve of does not excuse you for personal attack. Control yourself and be not led by emotional reaction.

Your babbling and pretending to being a victim trying to make me look bad so that you can look good. Polarity, disharmony, discord. Your habits, not mine . Plenty of people disagree with me and a good number of them do it in a manner that is respectful and transparent. I like their honesty. I do not feel that coming from you. I feel that it is very personal coming from you and not in my best interests to pursue this any further with you lest you draw me into your negativity. And with that goodnight and bless you.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:17 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

It is not my desire to 'make you look bad' nor my agenda to make Anu look bad or attribute blame to anything or anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:06 am 
Posting Freak

I know, Watcher. Your energy is lovely from what I can feel, that is. Sovereign Integral means integrating everything within the truth of sovereignty. If we are all one, we are also one with Anu. The goal is to integrate all things within our perception of wholeness, in the right way. So Anu is not the bad guy because Anu is you (yes, just as First Source is you). It is an entity, and all entities are the entity that is whole. The endless bickering of those who do not understand perverting the words of those who do is over, the moment two are together in our name.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:50 am 

->Anu observers (:

Imagine
there's no 'Anu'
it isn't hard to do

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:04 am 
Posting Freak

Absolutely. Yet, truth is, there is no Mike777; while there is certainly Anu and we will all have to hear from Anu.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:22 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
IGNORE-ance is not a solution Mike...transformation is.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:26 am 

->SD
what do you want to solve?

->CV
where is Anu?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:29 am 
Posting Freak

I'm going to show it to you!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 am 

why?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:42 am 
Posting Freak

William and Nathan, WE ALL are infected by the Human Mind System and the more we stay in our lower minds the less we see of the walls that need to be torn down. I am here to tear down walls and if you two are offended by my directness and honesty through your condescending need to appear on top so to speak then thank you for demonstrating walls that are being dissipated. I am grateful to you both of you showing me my wall of impatience that needs to be torn down. Thank you, even if neither of you like what I am doing or like me for that matter. There are layers upon layers upon layers and haven't we made a step in starting to take them apart. I know I have and continue to do so. Keep up your reactions it helps tremendously in seeing your walls to tear down. Thanks guys You demonstrate beautifully what I just knew you would. :wink: :D :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:14 am 
Posting Freak

keep it coming folks we have so many walls to tear down , we have barely scratched the surface. This may take some time to do. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:16 am 
Posting Freak

mike777 wrote:
why?

Excellent question and so Annunaki mythology taught as fact in history. What a wall! And that it was Eve awoman who first bit into the apple from the tree of knowledge or was it the tree of Life?.No doubt that was lied about too. And she has been blamed ever since and women who are intelligent have been ignored if not ostracized ever since because for some odd reason a good number of men feel threatened by an intelligent woman. There must be a lot of frightened men out there.Thanks Mike777! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:26 am 
Posting Freak

The wall: Polarity, discord and disharmony in a debate about gender superiority or inferiority either or both keeps one distracted in discord and reactive to see who is better. No resolution is reached because the discord and disharmony of this program doesn't allow it if engaged on terms of program and unawareness of the debate being a program.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:37 am 
Posting Freak

An interesting point to ponder that is before being deceived into incorporating into human bodies what were we? We weren't in bodies such as we know these ones so what were we wearing ? What kind of fine garment? And is that what we again have if that is the right term to use, when having dismantled this system entirely? Where are we going? And what is it like to be THE COLLECTIVE? Is it possible to so totally be that in human bodies? I guess some of us are about find out. What happens to the human body as the HMS is dismantled? An awesome thought to contemplate. remember we have identified our TRUE SELF as being our body with all of its accessories, mind emotions, energy etc. Can we imagine what its like to be free of that? Wow, no wonder James calls it strange and exotic that land we have allowed ourselves to be distracted from for some time now. And Time here in this density was set up by Anu and his scientists to be so much slower than other dimensions. He controlled time here so that the density of the human body was such that it kept the illusion going of being only such a heavy body whether alive or dead. The original bodies were not as dense or slow and neither were we. Hmmm.... interesting....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Another program tyrants and victims, Polarity again. Both blaming each other endlessly and always opposite because both believe they are right and self righteous in claiming it. Bless all the tyrants and victims!!! There is a huge difference in describing something and and judging it. However, when a plan is in action to rid the earth of 2/3 of the population tell me boys through your indifference how benign this whole power crazed plan of Anu's is? Is your indifference and apathy conducive to the well being of the planet? Is your refusal to make a decision about where you stand or that you even take a stand conducive to the well being of people? Huh William? You in your posturing are toooo funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:28 pm 
Posting Freak

"Look upon your life every moment and see if you are operating in the HMS or are quietly going about the business of cutting the threads that bind you. If you feel your behaviors reflect a state of oneness, equality and truthfulness, then you are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral."

(Answer #16 Project Camelot interview with James)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:35 pm 

James certainly provides us with some interesting answers and insights in this interview.

With that in mind, did any of these answers inspire new and/or thought-provoking questions? If so, I would be interested in hearing what these might be.

I would like to introduce some questions of my own and will do so shortly. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:43 pm 

The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

James interview Project Camelot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Remember, we are all facets of the human experience, and return lifetime after
lifetime, renewing our indoctrination in the Human Mind System, but
simultaneously, one or more of our kind, penetrates a deeper region of our
collective prison, and returns to write or speak about it. Their observations and
experiences become part of our Genetic Mind or unconscious, and these can
have profound meaning to our specie overall because the human family – every
one of us – has access to this field of consciousness.

My oneness, equality and truthfulness must first start with my Sovereign Integral which is outside of the HMS. You, personality, seed, myself and all other humans on this board are ALL infected with the HMS to one degree or the other so I'll go with my SI on what I write or whether I write or not. I choose to write and speak about this seed just as you are in your quote using it to speak for you. It seems safer to quote doesn't it? I wonder why that is?

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Renovatio wrote:
James certainly provides us with some interesting answers and insights in this interview.

With that in mind, did any of these answers inspire new and/or thought-provoking questions? If so, I would be interested in hearing what these might be.

I would like to introduce some questions of my own and will do so shortly. :)

Alright!!! 8) :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:50 pm 
Posting Freak

dae wrote:
The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

What a relief! Noone here is better than the other no matter what they claim. Sovereign Integrals are so self-contained and complete they would never need to seek anything from anywhere other than from within themselves. However, since All of us are a Sovereign Integral that makes for a very very interesting "within" so to speak. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:57 pm 

dae wrote:

Hello dae :)

It is so interesting that you chose to share that quote when you did. Do you feel that it addresses or pertains to the practice of “questioning”? I’m unsure myself, but it does seem to imply an emphasis on “expression” as opposed to “searching”…especially the type of searching that is focused outside oneself.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:12 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
dae wrote:

What a relief! Noone here is better than the other no matter what they claim. Sovereign Integrals are so self-contained and complete they would never need to seek anything from anywhere other than from within themselves. However, since All of us are a Sovereign Integral that makes for a very very interesting "within" so to speak. :wink: :D

Its absolutely fantastic that we have this forum, and each other to share our journey with.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:14 pm 

Renovatio wrote:
dae wrote:

Hello dae :)

It is so interesting that you chose to share that quote when you did. Do you feel that it addresses or pertains to the practice of “questioning”? I’m unsure myself, but it does seem to imply an emphasis on “expression” as opposed to “searching”…especially the type of searching that is focused outside oneself.

Thanks

I posted this without any intention on anyones comments or desire to ask questions!!
:D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Well dae that will make for interesting discussion won't it? I think I still have a few questions which no doubt will be or are already answered from within. I really love where this is taking us. Yes, it is fantastic that we have this awesome forum with all of these awesome members making themSELF(s) known. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 55  Next