WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE HUMAN MIND SYSTEM
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:06 am 
 WWW  Profile

Our service is practicing the Heart Virtues in every event of our day. This is like practicing a musical instrument, at first you are learning, the more you practice the easier the ability to play the instrument. When the great Vladimir Samoylovich Horowitz was asked by an interviewer late in life why he still practiced 6 hours per day he replied something, "I will know that I am not playing at my best and then all will know it." The heart virtues and the Quantum Pause are the same, as we practice they become one with us. Thus, we serve all of humanity as we practice, practice and practice more.

Yes, I do practice and often as James say I fall back, but I always return to the virtues and the Quantum Pause with the feeling of service to humanity. When we go to the EVT we are practicing the heart virtues, this process helps us move into the coming shift with greater coherence.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Perhaps, there are others here who are passionate about practicing the 6 Heart Virtues too if not the QP. Just the other day I was telling some seniors about it who showed interest in things outside the box. I told them how to do it. Today I see them again and look forward to seeing how its worked for them. I work with many people from all walks of life , different ages and cultures and both genders. I love that I have so many opportunities to practice the virtues and so do the people who interact with me not consciously knowing what I am doing in that respect. Its what I love about these materials anyone can use them and do the practices where-ever they are in any given moment. I know people who have been doing this for years, they may be few and far between but they make a difference to all the people they come in contact with whether it be physically or through things like the Event Temples. I love how inclusive it all is. I hope everyone has a most interesting day. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Nothing is set in stone and James reminds us about that from time to time. He says it about the Quantum Pause and the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues. I like that he shows us a loose structure in how to do something and then encourages us to find ways we feel most comfortable and creative with, in our sincere efforts in the practice of the many brilliant techniques he offers us. Practicing the 6 Heart Virtues only gets better and the Rising Heart can be so breathtakingly beautiful from my experience with it anyway. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
hard to imagine that we got so "comfortable" with being Sovereign Entities, we thought we'd do it with one hand tied behind our back (snicker) and it seems so simple to just focus on our breath, and be aware of how to let the HV's flow out every pore :D

I agree, it just keeps getting better with practice... we are soon going to look back on the last few years as the days we sort of fell out of the nest and kinda landed pretty hard, before our pin feathers were fullly extended and we learned to glide on the wings of light :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 am 
Posting Freak

When time ends as we know it so does the means of measuring distance....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Its understandable that some cannot distinguish the difference between what is coming from the EH and what is a habitual reactive response of the HMS. The latter has no tenderness, appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, or valor. What it calls virtue is only what is self serving and is pretty well head centered. Because it is habit, it seems natural. But there is no depth of feeling there, just reaction of an ego\intellect that feels thwarted for whatever reason. This is interesting because the SI is what keeps all of this going because the SI is minimal in effect for what all of it covers .This is what was done intentionally to keep people controlled by intellect\egos and calling anything virtuous that does come from the heart, weakness and not important or significant. We witness that especially in how most big Corporations and Governments treat people. This also is of the Hierarchy which has no feeling except to execute its functions like a machine and people are expected to align themselves to such bureaucratic rules and regulations those being more important than any detrimental effects they have on people. People are of no consideration except as obedient subjects. who feed the machine. :|

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 am 
Posting Freak

Religious training is what teaches people to think it selfish to think of oneself and that it is good to think of others first as if to examine oneself is bad. Religion doesn't want to many questions asked you are suppose to accept it on faith. And if you do ask questions they can only be certain questions lest they disrupt the authority and control of the leaders and \or doctrines. Religion teaches that to give is good but doesn't cover the receiving end very well unless making you feel guilty can be used as a handy means of control. A lot of what goes on here in terms of "self" and the implication of it being bad or wrong and needs to be eliminated is due to unexamined religious teachings accepted by some here who are trying to include them in what the LTO presents here. Doing this limits ones understanding considerably if not for the contradictions alone and the confusion that ensues. For some reason people here who encourage eliminating the self think that what is left means "Oneness". They couldn't be further away from the truth. I suppose political correctness also steps in making them afraid of being accused of service to self if they don't eliminate it. These are all walls of the HMS, GSSC and need to be seen before they can be torn down. Denial is another wall. The HMS was very cleverly built and seems to cover almost anything one can think of. However, it's left the Heart wide open where all that is required is simplicity and the wall of fear and guilt having been traversed. I love myself with all of my being and all of my might and it makes my Heart very very Happy. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:22 pm 
Posting Freak

In this interview of this person who was part of a US Nazi Government mind control experiment to the extreme; how the HMS works is depicted beautifully and what is required to jettison it is beautifully stated as well. The problem and a wonderful solution are both stated clearly, simply and concisely. It gives one much hope.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/me ... obrien.htm

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:18 pm 
Posting Freak

this type of self healing/creating and sharing of "personal wisdom" without regard to ridicule, that Cathy reveals, reminds me of the "password" ... if one can allow themselves to "feel" what she is saying and understand how much forgiveness it requires to continue assisting others.

I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know. What is found by them I can find. What is to come from them I can be. In all that I do may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:46 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
this type of self healing/creating and sharing of "personal wisdom" without regard to ridicule, that Cathy reveals, reminds me of the "password" ... if one can allow themselves to "feel" what she is saying and understand how much forgiveness it requires to continue assisting others.

I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know. What is found by them I can find. What is to come from them I can be. In all that I do may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one.

ya....sigh...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:02 am 
Posting Freak

James wasn't born into a family that genetically had survival as a basis of living like the majority of people. Wonder if he was born into one of the planners families or was being watched by them as a possible recruit? Wonder if the family he was born into was genetically of the elitists who never had an idea of what it was like to be in survival mode a condition they perpetuate so as to enslave so many others to toe the line in a system they find essential to maintain since money is their God and power is their means of keeping that going? Wonder if James didn't fit into the mould like the rest of them and instead became a renegade and that is when he encountered the Wingmakers? Wonder if....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:49 am 
Posting Freak

When you change the way you look at things the things you look at change.

Makes a lot of sense......am going to implement re a few things that have been causing a distraction to me....thanks.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Wonder if other bloodlines exist that aren't of the so called 'elite' and wonder if they have been able to perpetuate from ancient times until now and that it is of beings from some of those who didn't get tricked and trapped in the HMS but are able to incarnate with such clear inner instruction as to their mission for the WHOLE .Perhaps, those are the lines James comes from? Interesting in contemplating this because it doesn't fit in any category or compartment of the HMS. See how it works? The HMS is so limited and cannot see anything beyond those limitations. But we can. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:45 am 
Posting Freak

I don't think there are other "bloodlines" and even if there is/were, I believe the ultimate goal of FS's plan is to mingle them into one "synthesis" species ... all seven other "soul carriers" are incarnating here and now, to start that process of intermingling ... even the WMs :wink:

It is interesting to contemplate... but not new, I read where the Founding Fathers, once suggested that in order to make Americans unique, that they would make it a law, that you had to marry outside of your own "culture" - of course it didn't get made into law, because it would infringe on the rights of the individual to "pursue his own happiness" but it is interesting to note that it was considered ... as an attempt to make Americans superficially identifiable --after a few generations of that now, we would all be a "golden" sub-species :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:13 am 
Posting Freak

I appreciate that there are many bloodlines and not only the Annunaki as they would like us to believe. How else do you think James could incarnate as a LTO teacher without coming through the clearest and least impeded conduits as he did for all that he was to accomplish in a relatively short period of time, being the first of the LTO teachers to incarnate at this critical time? I'm glad he did and I'm glad I did too for what my role is as are others fulfilling theirs. And the HMS and its hierarchical system has less importance once we are incarnated and realize why we are here and what we are to do. Whatever it takes to do it and we know what that is and how important the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues if not the wonderful transmutation that occurs with the QP.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:21 am 
Posting Freak

The HMS is a complicated system with layer upon layer upon layer of extraneous distractions and devices to keep us from within so as to be way too focused on without. Genetically we are our parents as they were theirs and them theirs. We can break that influence through our awareness of this and of our potentials within. "I am a fragment of First Source imbued with its capabilities", changes timelines and creates glorious futures when declared in earnest and heartfelt passion...it sets us on the road of recovery from the slavery of the HMS and as the Sovereign Integrals we are in the fullness of that if not the joy alone... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:15 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

WARNING
Contains Human Mind System Content which may offend certain twits. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
It`s true that Einstein revolutionized concepts about time and space, "The Laws of the Universe are not relative," says Einstein, "Only our perceptions of them are."

The HMS doesn't differentiate it compartmentalizes instead reducing and taking it apart to such a degree that the analogy James used of a beautiful vase in fragments is a lovely example of what it does.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Complaining and blaming are standard fare of the HMS. Little if anything is done in terms of positive and constructive resolution and\or solutions let alone having the transparency and honesty to see what doesn't work and not getting stuck there. The HMS is based on negation so therefore everything about it always comes down to that. It only makes sense for a mind system bent on suppressing and repressing all of what gives Life meaning which essentially is based on Love and the exploration of LOVE. There is no Love coming from the HMS.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm 
Posting Freak

The HMS isn't into intelligent humor either.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:19 am 
Posting Freak

From Lyricus Discourse 1 we have this:

Quote:
Student: You’re saying that I fear the experience of my inmost self because I would want to leave this world behind, but how can I fear this when I have no experience of it whatsoever?

Teacher: This is not the fear that floods your body when someone is about to kill you. It is the fear of a shadow so mysterious, ancient, and primordial that you know immediately that it transcends this life and this world, and its knowing will change you irrevocably.

Student: So it’s really this change that I fear?

Teacher: It’s the irrevocability of the change that you fear.

Student: But how do you know? How do you know I fear this so much that I cannot experience my inmost self?

Teacher: In order to keep the human instrument in stable interaction with its world, the designers of the human instrument created certain sensory constraints. Because these were not absolutely effective, there was also designed into the Genetic Mind of the human species an instinctual fear of being displaced from its dominant reality. For these two reasons, I know.

Student: But this isn’t fair. You’re saying my capacity to experience my inmost self has been diminished by the very beings that designed it. Why? Why should I be continually frustrated to know I have a God-fragment inside me, but not be allowed to interact with it?

Teacher: Do you love this world?

Student: Yes.

Teacher: You are here as a human instrument to interact with this world and attune to its dominant reality, and bring your understanding of your inmost self to this world even if this understanding is not pure, strong, or clear.

Student: But if I had this experience of my inmost self, couldn’t I bring more of this understanding into this world?

Teacher: This is the fallacy that frustrates you. Do you think the experience of this sublime energy and intelligence can be reduced to human translation?

Teacher: Then how?

Student: I can teach others how it feels to be in rapport with their souls. I can bring more light to this world and inspire others to seek this out within themselves. Isn’t this what you do?

Teacher: Have I taught you how to achieve this state?

Student: No. But you have inspired me.

Teacher: Are you sure? Haven’t I just told you that you can’t experience this state in the human instrument? Is that inspiration by your definition?

Student: I didn’t mean in this specific case, but you inspire me to think deeper into the issues or problems that confront me.

Teacher: If you want to bring more light into this world, why will interaction with your inmost self enable you to do so?

Student: That’s just it. I don’t know if it will. It just seems logical that it would. Don’t all good teachers have this insight? Don’t you?

Teacher: It’s true that there are teachers who can switch their dominant realities, and have learned to integrate this in their life without losing balance or effectiveness in this world, but they are extremely rare.

Student: I know this. But this is what I aspire to learn. It is learned isn’t it? Can’t you teach me?

Teacher: No, it is not learned. It is not teachable. It is not acquired through instruction, esoteric technique, or revelatory process.

Student: Then how do those teachers who have this ability acquire it?

Teacher: No one acquires this ability. That’s my point. No teacher within a human instrument on Earth at this time, or any previous, has the ability to live as a human and simultaneously live as a God-fragment. Nor does any teacher juggle between these realities with certainty and control.

Student: I’m surprised to hear this. Why is this so?

Teacher: For the same reasons I told you earlier. Do you not think this applies to all humans?

Student: Even Jesus?

Teacher: Even Jesus.

Student: Then why do I have this desire? Who put this notion into my head that I should be able to experience this inmost self or God-fragment?

Teacher: If one experiences the wind, do they not understand something of a hurricane?

Student: I suppose.

Teacher: And if they experience the rain, don’t they understand even more about hurricanes?

Teacher: If you never experienced a hurricane, but you experienced wind and rain, might you be able to imagine a hurricane better than if you never experienced wind and rain?

Student: I should think so.

Teacher: Such is the case of the God-fragment within the human instrument. You can experience unconditional love, supernal beauty, harmony, reverence, and wholeness, and in so doing, you can imagine the features and capabilities of the God-fragment within you. Some teachers have simply touched more of the edges of the God-fragment than others, but I assure you, none have entered into its depths while living in the human instrument.

Student: But don’t some teachers travel outside their body?

Teacher: Yes, but they are still living in a human instrument whilst they travel. Everything I said still applies.

Student: So what do I do? Give up the desire to have this experience?

Teacher: There is a fish that can leave its underwater world upon the equivalent of wings. While it is only for a short time, it experiences the realm of the air-breathers. Do you think this flying fish ever desires to touch a cloud, climb a tree, or venture into a forest?

Student: I don’t know… I doubt it.

Teacher: Then why does it fly above the water?

Student: I suppose it’s an instinct, something of an evolutionary imperative—

Teacher: Exactly.

Student: So you’re saying this is true of humans as well. We strive to experience our God-fragment out of an evolutionary imperative or compulsion?

Teacher: Yes, and like the flying fish, when we break from our world it is only for a short time and we fall beneath the surface once again. But while we are above the surface of our world, we momentarily forget we are just a human with a beginning and an end. Yet, when we do this, we do not imagine that we can touch the face of God within ourselves.

Student: But I do. I feel that I can, and even should, touch this God-fragment.

Teacher: You think this way because you have the hopeful exuberance and naïveté of a person unacquainted with the experience of First Source.

Student: So you don’t feel this way?

Teacher: Anyone attuned to the highest vibrations of their innermost self will feel this and be guided by it. The only difference is that I am content in knowing that I will not experience it while I am embodied in a human instrument.

Student: And what does this contentment provide you that I don’t have?

Teacher: The ability to channel my energy into this world rather than to apply it in the pursuit of another.

Student: But I thought you said it is an evolutionary imperative? How do I control this desire or ambition?

Teacher: Live in this world with all your passion and strength. See the God-fragment in this world, even if it is only a diminished beacon or tired light. See it! Nurture it! Do not be so quick to look for it in the depths of your heart or mind where you believe it might be.

Student: It’s hard not to be disheartened at the sound of these words. It is like someone telling me that the vision I had was merely a mirage, or a trick of the light.

Teacher: This is a world of shadows and echoes. You can chase the source of these if you desire, but you will likely do so at the loss of living in this world. You will diminish your experience of the shadows and echoes, and this is the very reason you incarnated upon this planet at this time.

Student: But it sounds so passive, as if I should settle for experiencing this world, and not try to change it. I feel like I’m here with a mission to improve it, to change it for the better, and I’m missing some experience, some capability to do this. What is it I feel and why?

Teacher: When you experience the warmth of the sun, do you change the sun?

Student: No.

Teacher: And if you hold a piece of ice in your hands, do you change it?

Student: Yes. It begins to melt.

Teacher: So there are some things you can only experience, and there are some things you can change.

Student: And I should know the difference.

Teacher: It helps.

Student: I know this. It’s elementary. I’m not sure it helps me feel less disheartened.

Teacher: You know this, I agree, but you have not necessarily practiced it. It is a principle of life to practice discretion and discernment, and while people will think this concept elementary, it is a critical difference in living life in a state of fulfillment or, as you put it, frustration.

Student: So I can’t change the fact that the God-fragment within me is unknowable to my human mind, and I need to accept that. Is that the lesson to be learned here?

Teacher: No.

Student: Then what is?

Teacher: The concept of the God-fragment within you has power. It can be contemplated, but it cannot be experienced as a dominant reality in a human instrument. Through this contemplative approach you can learn discernment, and through this discernment you will learn how to navigate in the world of shadows and echoes in such a way that you bring changes that are in accord with the objectives of First Source. You externalize the will of the God-fragment, rather than seek its experience. In so doing, you eliminate the fear and frustration energies that flow through your mind.

Student: Thank you. Your teaching just struck the chord I have been seeking since I found this path, and I feel its resonance.

Teacher: In resonance you will be guided.

Another wall down. With this one realizes the limits of being in a human instrument and works with that knowledge instead of in frustration. The human instrument is purposely restrictive because our purpose here using them is not what we were taught and waiting to use them up and go to heaven or be rewarded after the HI's demise is not our purpose. There is so much more to this excerpt from the first Lyricus Discourse that I see now in a wider context than before and to stop being frustrated with the HMS and bouncing off of its walls. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:10 am 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
I want it known I am not blaming anyone for what I now realize I am responsible for and must do. Anu and his scientists are responsible for what they have done and I don't sanction what they have done. I assume full responsibility for ALL the choices I have made, especially those from ignorance, my demons I choose to face . What I see now to do is trace all of this to its origin and see our shining inheritance and not be afraid to see it and experience it.. I reaffirm the Source of where we all come from as that to which I put my allegiance, which is within. There is nothing without I feel I am beholden too. Although I consciously choose to engage others of like heart and mind in respect, I hold my Sovereignty in all interactions and respect the Sovereignty of others.

Thank U Shayalana for this Heart-Moving Intent, I Join U In Resonance In Giving This Intent.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:22 am 
Posting Freak

Why not ?..................................................................and Chamber 11 opened with the letting go.....of any and all preset notions of what is and what isn't ...and my Heart(s) resonated just enough to allow the entrance that is there for ALL to enter. and embrace the ....Happiness and Joy.....discovered .just beyond the veil.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Two perfect examples of the complexity and labyrinthine ways of the HMS and how it deceives those who are so programmed and unaware through choices made and reinforcing the perpetuation of the HMS.... all mind and very little heart.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Death Stress Implant Network Detour (DSIND)- As the long title suggests, DSIND is the descend into humanness and the tether of custody to the material world. Within the solar plexus region of the human instrument is the DSIND module of HMS. This gets a little complicated because you have to look at HMS as the master network, and then there are nodes or implants that plug into HMS.One of these is DSIND, and while it is anchored in the solar plexus, it is an intricate network that develops exponentially upward into the heart, neck, and head regions. This is an etheric structure that collects, absorbs, and distributes fear, anxiety,stress, and restlessness.

While fear of the future dominates this module-from a programming perspective-Anu was careful to connect it to the primal fear of death and nonexistence. DSIND creates much of the dysfunction in the human family in terms of its behavioral deficiencies. It also activates humans for service in religion and spirituality.

No wonder HeartMath is so focused on the Intelligence of the heart and alleviating stress using the breath through the heart. However, the QP takes you even deeper and allows you to touch your Sovereign Integral with focus on the breath as you breath it through your heart. After doing this for some time , the stress lessens and so does the anxiety and fear and restlessness until they are no more.And that is because heart Intelligence is finally able to get through. This etheric system is rewired and serves a more constructive purpose in healing the body instead and maintaining its health when the breath through the heart is used on a regular basis. And you just feel much more actively benevolent toward others as well. It allows one to see what an illusion the workings of HMS is and what a tremendous amount of energy and focus is required to keep the illusion going. Our focus and our energy. And especially that we can change this through conscious choice and applying it. Even though the Genetic Manipulative System will kick in the closer we get to our Quantum Presence and thus Sovereign Integral, knowing the GMS for what it is deflects its effects. Understanding how these things work makes a tremendous difference in their effect on you and ...freedom ...for everyone... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next