WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE HUMAN MIND SYSTEM
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster in the 3rd interview with James and Mark , that is where Mark deduces that the Quantum Presence is another name for soul and where James is saying that the terms change to suit the times we are in. The term soul is more akin to the GSSC of the HMS. The LTO is endeavoring to wean us from all HMS generated terms even though we still use words to know this. :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
It becomes something which is simply not even comparable to the billions of interpretations which essentially try to excert influence and impose a translation of reality which distracts the entity (and its outposts of form and non form) from self discovery - such translations act as the prison walls.

Yep Watcher, you nailed the reason the WMF is focused on the materials exclusively and why I am so focused on keeping that personal BS that you call "translation of reality" from distracting us away from recognizing and realizing who we are :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Starduster in the 3rd interview with James and Mark , that is where Mark deduces that the Quantum Presence is another name for soul and where James is saying that the terms change to suit the times we are in. The term soul is more akin to the GSSC of the HMS. The LTO is endeavoring to wean us from all HMS generated terms even though we still use words to know this. :lol:

yes, I remember that ... but I thought that by saying yes, he was avoiding repeating his rather long explanation of the QP ... I am glad that we had this opportunity to understand the Quantum Presence better ... but I do love how he summed it all up with:

"all you have to do is practice the Quantum Pause, apply the Six Heart Virtues in your local universe, and observe through the eyes of the Sovereign Integral – the quantum presence that is deep within you, that has no programming, no agenda, no deception, no purpose. It is simply itself: expressing oneness, equality and truthfulness unconditionally in every breath". A8 -PCI

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:33 pm 
Posting Freak

From Interview 3.

Quote:
27:22 Mark: When you speak of the Quantum Presence, are you referring to Soul?
27:28 James: Yes, but the definition is placed out of its historical, poetical context into
one that is more relevant to our time.
27:36 Mark: Okay, I can appreciate that, but it’s hard to keep up with all of the
definitions as they change or shift.
27:44 James: The changing vocabulary is not by accident. It sets a tempo of adaptation
and helps to dissolve older paradigms, exchanging them with new ones that are more
aligned to the incoming energies.
You noticed that even in the time we’ve been talking I’ve shifted from local universe to
local multiverse, from Higher Self to Quantum Presence. This is the way of our current
world. We need to operate in flex and ease in order to allow what is to transpire… to
transpire. It means that we need to give birth to a new concept one day and dissolve it the
next. This may seem like instability or a lack of harmony, but indeed the harmony is in
the flexibility to flow with your local multiverse and all that you encounter therein.

Quote:
The heart anchors the higher frequencies of the Quantum Presence within the sphere of
your local multiverse. In fact, if you drew a dot in the exact epicenter of this sphere, it
would lead you to your heart—the focal point of your human self and spiritual
consciousness, and its every heartbeat, since its very first vibration, before you were even
a human form, was activated by the Presence of your immortal self.
So you see the Quantum Presence – in a sense – created you and it is the true intelligence
within your local multiverse. It is the holder of omniscience and omnipotence – relative
to your local multiverse. And while I say this of you, it’s just as true for every human
being that walks the Earth. Each of us is constructed in this same pattern and possesses a
Presence… without it, your heartbeat… your life… would be impossible.
30:16 Now, this Presence needs to create a mesh between the human self and its point of
Presence, which is above you at the top of your local multiverse and it envelops your
human self-flowing into both your heart and higher mind. As I said earlier, the Higher
Mind is the switchboard that connects the Presence with your heart, so it enables this two-way communication and the behaviors of virtue to be expressed through your human
self into the human world.

Quote:
33:52 James: The Practice of the Presence is an important facet of Lyricus. And it’s a
practice that requires both discipline and patience. The basic framework deals with
understanding the relationships of the Quantum domain with the mental and emotional
domains of the human self. We call this: The Wholeness Paradigm.
In our modern world, the intellect and emotions can generate a great amount of discord
and incoherence within the local multiverse and this creates a field effect that can cause
an unintended disconnection between the human self and the Quantum Presence. So this
phase of the Practice is concerned with emotional coherence leading to virtuous
behaviors, and mind attunement leading to surrender, and I mean surrender in terms of
allowing your Quantum Presence to be the governing intelligence over your feeling and
thought domains.

Quote:
36:42 Mark: I’m just curious James, why do you call it the Wholeness Paradigm?
36:51 James: Well, and this is very important, so please listen carefully; because the
local multiverse and Quantum Presence are the core elements of understanding that the
individual requires. These are the activating elements of the paradigm. With this
understanding of your Presence, and its local multiverse, you can navigate to wholeness,
you really don’t require any other teaching or teacher, provided, of course, you’re
resourceful, and patient, and persistent, and act upon the guidance of your heart and your
Presence.
37:32 Within the heart of the individual—prior to their activation or awakening—lives a
fragment of First Source, but only sufficient in energy to enable the life, or entry into the
schoolroom of the human domain. It is not, in itself, powerful enough to propel it
instantly into the state of Wholeness. This, this can only be done in steps and each of
these steps is the beckoning from the human self to the Presence that surrounds and
envelops it. The human heart reaches out to the Quantum Presence and in each effort of
calling, invoking, appreciating, summoning, believing, praying, loving—its energy is
strengthened, its bond with the Presence becomes clearer, its vision is more
encompassing. It allows Presence to be the governing intelligence that pervades the local
multiverse and then you are sovereign… then you are limitless within your local
multiverse… and you see the Presence in others even when they cannot. (Silence.)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:34 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

We are starting there......

This is likely a truthful perception. It is a place of recognition and it becomes null as to the external voices who have made it their lifes calling to make sure this never ever happens on the face of the whole earth.
Sometimes I think of entities as gameplayers who are so engrossed in the game and dont really think of the charactors they animate as being real.
The entities are in competition with each other to be the one to win the game and build their armies for the purpose of control and conquering - to be the winning entity.
All along unware of that reality outside the game the are engrossed within.

Indeed - there is even conflict within the entity rank and file which furture complicates and an essential aspect of the game is to induce the characters away from another entity to join the ranks of anothers - One could look at the gameboard as Earth and it is interesting that this Mother Board has a life of her own but really it is the thing that all entities have in common.

indeed this has been The MotherBoards game.

The entities are fragmentations of herself to which have taken on a life of their own and like spoiled children are vying for control of the game and become overall winner.

The outside reality has invested an interpretation which enables the entities to understand the distractions and that the game can still be played - but the rules have drastically altered and it is not about an individual entity winning at the cost to everone else - but the game is about how to win as a collective.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks Shay for fetching those from the third session ... I posted some snippets from them (pg 46) to you earlier, but it is nice to have them in their full context, now that we have ironed out some of the details :D

reading them while focused on getting the message about the evolving consciousness is so important if we want to keep updated on the "language" of Light

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:49 pm 
Posting Freak

I usually have the third interview playing just before I fall asleep at night. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes again Watcher ... but not everyone is distracted by the gameing ... I believe most of us here are pretty focused not on winning ... but on prevailing as Sovereigns and finishing our goals and fulfilling our potential

somewhere in the deepest part of our consciousness, we know that THIS is not all there is ... that we weren't led to experience what we have experienced just for entertainment ... some of it shaped our personalities profoundly... and it didn't feel like a game at the time.

and then some of us are totally aware of the fact that if the WMs brought us this knowledge, that we have prevailed - no worries mate... but as they say, it is not achieving one's goals that brings satisfaction, but it is in experiencing every step of the way - and never forgetting the smell of that unique rose by the wayside.

It is reasonably true to state that if humankind in your time believed it was a collective vehicle of First Source, endowed with ITS exploratory virtuosity, it would instantly recognize itself as the WingMakers. It is also true -- in the same sense -- that the WingMakers would not exist if we were not successful in making visible the Grand Portal to humankind. Through our existence, humanity is assured of its future. When all the calamities of terra-earth are forecast, and your doom as a species is spelled out in the certainty of cataclysm and war, the event that will redeem you is in the discovery, acceptance, and application of the Grand Portal. 4th Philo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:03 am 
Posting Freak

Why are you allowing him to distract you he is purposely doing this to distract. Oh right this is the HMS thread so perhaps it is appropriate here. I guess his neediness for attention is appropriate too. What...no hot date tonight... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:14 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

... but not everyone is distracted by the gameing ... I believe most of us here are pretty focused not on winning ... but on prevailing as Sovereigns and finishing our goals and fulfilling our potential

it could be that this is really the 'game' part - in believing we are able to full our potential as SE's
The game at the level where entities are non aware is certainly way below true ability and unrealised of true potential but has an aspect of practice which can prove an invaluable asset of assistence once realisation 'kicks in'

SE is limitless really but in order to explore MEST has to make believe in limitation which is okay as long as the distraction of the 'minor' game is realised -
The hologram game responds to whatever imput the players decide but the nature of the programme is finite and destroyable which is good in that it prompts the entities to negotiate - no real victory in being the winner of what might amount to nothing more than a handfull of stardust - so the rules [programmes] are adjusted to suit.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:20 am 
Posting Freak

There ya go , he has no hot date. It looks like its you and me starduster!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:27 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

somewhere in the deepest part of our consciousness, we know that THIS is not all there is ... that we weren't led to experience what we have experienced just for entertainment ... some of it shaped our personalities profoundly... and it didn't feel like a game at the time.

Well entertainment is multi-faceted...I would say from the FSAs that there was reason but it still seems to amount to entertainment but one a very grand scale which involves even more entertainment...but of course such a word is not PC in esoteriacl terminology and often denotes something offensive that humans are doing which displeases the gods.

I think that the shaping of personalities may well have been an unforeseen aspect of the game and something requiring attention and understanding as far as entities engrossed within the game were concerned - even to the point where these personalities gave voice to the concern that the game was not appropriate and something outside the direct influence of the entities responded to that concern and 'bypassed' the entity (which was unable to notice the 'something outside') and 'spoke' directly to certain ontoit individuals, who in turn mistook that 'something for 'something else' and also bent the message to suit the situation but still did not go unnoticed by the entities animating those certain individuals.

Some of the gameplaying entites regarded this as an intrusion to the game like it was a virus - and counteracted not realising what they were actually dealing with.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:29 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

There ya go , he has no hot date. It looks like its you and me starduster!!!
:lol:
Well I could do a lot worse but do you mind if I just watch?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:30 am 
Posting Freak

I never read your posts so its wasted here . Why don't ya hop right on over to your own thread and post there. Unless you think you can entice starduster to react to you because she replaces your hot date for tonight or all those other nights ...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:33 am 
Posting Freak

well, I think it is interesting to be aware that while we programed our own agenda into the HI (before each incarnation) it takes us almost thirty years to start it (begin the game, in ernest) ... to me the game is all about creating a unique identity that I can feel comfortable with for eternity ...

All expressions and experiences of the human instrument, collectively, are deposited within the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness, and it is precisely this that imprints upon the human instrument of the individual.

I designed that "imprint" ... I am self-created ... and I am fulfilled knowing that.

..., the selfish interests of the formless consciousness are to facet its consciousness in such a way that it can receive and radiate the unification force. In so doing, it can become consciously connected to this force and knowingly become a conduit for it into a broad range of reality membranes. Now, the formless consciousness selects reality membranes to enable the faceting of its consciousness. None of this is done with an attitude of universal contribution or noble purpose. However, this isn't a result of selfish behavior as you think of it. It's a result of its nature -- the way it was designed.

Last edited by starduster on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:37 am 
Posting Freak

Everything we do is for the conscious realization of the soul or QP here through these bodies making that real on this plane. It's what the Grand Portal is about and everyone who takes a step in the realization of it within themselves takes us all closer to the Grand Discovery over all. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:38 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

and then some of us are totally aware of the fact that if the WMs brought us this knowledge, that we have prevailed - no worries mate... but as they say, it is not achieving one's goals that brings satisfaction, but it is in experiencing every step of the way - and never forgetting the smell of that unique rose by the wayside.

Goals - satisfaction - steps on the way - appreciating every detail...i get the feeling that the main point on the agenda is that one is at a 'place' were it dont even matter is the whole hologram suddenly changed completely one would still know oneself whatever the situation.

Sometime I imagine what it might be like to be in an passenger aircraft which suddenly loses all engine power and begins to drop towards the graound.

All the passengers are screaming and reacting to the reality of a likely certain death - in knowing what I know - how would I react?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:41 am 
Posting Freak

By the way Watcher , fabulous cowpies you have there in your signature, what ...jersey, meat or just your regular type of cow...hey! maybe angus...or better yet bull!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:45 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

well, I think it is interesting to be aware that while we programed our own agenda into the HI (before each incarnation) it takes us almost thirty years to start it (begin the game, in ernest) ... to me the game is all about creating a unique identity that I can feel comfortable with for eternity ...

That is merely a program which enables one to be in the entity game. The reprogram disolves that programme and that is why the entities have seen it to be a virus because it is an outside things doing the reprograming and mucking with the game.
It is not so much 'creating' a unique identity' as it is identifying with the unique identity in the realising that you are that unique identity easier said than done because before this 'you' were a programme animated by an entity.
it is connecting with that UI which billions of programmes are designed to try and make you NOT connect.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:52 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Well - enjoying the discussion but my hot date has arrived... :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:55 am 
Posting Freak

"The real problem in this story is that the humans within the prison do not see the prison as a prison or the guards as guards. They are oblivious to their imprisonment. Thus, they are not trying to escape from the prison; rather, if they are seeking to escape from anything, it is from boredom, anxiety, poverty, pain, bad relationships, illness, depression, and hopelessness.

The suppression of their identity as a Sovereign Integral that lives in eternal and unconditional oneness, equality, and truthfulness is not even a consideration in their search."

"As I have previously stated, the real threat is people’s indifference to re-referencing their world from the HMS to the Sovereign Integral."

"In the stillness, purposelessness, and emptiness of you, everything exists. And yet, isn’t this precisely what human beings fear most? In the absolute center of who you are, where the void is, do you not fear this? Perhaps it would be accurate to say that this is the origin of fear itself. An irony wouldn’t you say, that the Sovereign Integral, that which most clearly defines you, is feared by you. Why do you suppose this is? Why would you fear the void and emptiness that is you? Why would you refuse to look through the portal of your human instrument and perceive without the mind in attendance?"

"From the very beginning, the insight of the Sovereign Integral is a reflection of the era in which we live. As First Beings, the Sovereigns created a mind – a vessel in which separation could occur – and from that moment, individuality was born. Over billions upon billions of years, the Sovereigns of the Mind, created the universe as we know it. They created the dimensions of the higher mind, and this mind creation gradually manifested creations of a lower mind. It was within the vibratory field of the lower mind that the Sovereigns began to lose their memory of their existence as First Beings."

(James Interview- PC)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:56 am 
Posting Freak

Oh shi-t missed that one seed is Bill's hot date!!!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:57 am 
Posting Freak

Why they congregate on this thread is beyond me unless its for the view(s). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 am 
Posting Freak

I am my own hot date tonight and what a night!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:29 am 
Posting Freak

your joy is contagious ...

to reduce one's destiny to chasing shadows and echoes ... must be beyond boreing when our destiny is so magnificent ... almost unimaginable.

. At your root, you are not an immortal psychic impression, or mental echo, but rather, you are the faultless triune of First Source, Source Intelligence and the sovereign entity, colliding in a dance of energy that is evermore. Your mind must grasp the fullness of your true nature and depth of your being, or you will fall prey to the psychic impression and mental echo of your lesser self.

and here is a riddle ... I never have figured out ... I bolded the part that baffles me ... is the source of the shadows and echoes a way off the merry-go-round?

Teacher: This is a world of shadows and echoes. You can chase the source of these if you desire, but you will likely do so at the loss of living in this world. You will diminish your experience of the shadows and echoes, and this is the very reason you incarnated upon this planet at this time.

curious ...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next