WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE HUMAN MIND SYSTEM
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
good, all you need to do now is trigger the activation of the Source Codes and align yourself to the Blueprint that the Team of Masters is manifesting :wink:

Quote:
In effect, for the past ten years the Sovereign Integral was introduced tepidly and allowed to simmer on the back burner of the WingMakers and Lyricus websites. In this new era of transparency the Sovereign Integral will be elevated to a new level of vividness and accessibility.

Those of us involved in the WingMakers and Lyricus are focused on introducing the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness and providing support to those interested in realizing this consciousness as their Self.

Eventually even Superman realized the advantage of TEAMWORK.....Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Renovatio wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Renovatio, does this interview resonate with you? If so what are you looking for outside of yourself to confirm that what this says is true? And why look outside when inside rings out so loudly? Could it be that some programming is activated because this is true? Could that be walls needing to be torn down ? And fear, its a program too. Our solar plexus hold it there and that I find real interesting. I focus the Sovereign Integral in my solar plexus. :wink:

Hi Shay:

I will be honest with you in saying that this particular interview did not resonate with me. Previously, I have resonated with everything else that James has released, but in this particular instance it lacked that intuitive “rightness” that I have felt in the other materials.

Of course this lack of resonance surely has something to do with the introduction of some ideas that conflicted with my previous belief system. There is nothing wrong with that…it does not frighten me in any way. In fact, it gives me the opportunity to re-examine my previous beliefs. In other words, my reluctance to accept such notions may have much more to do with me and my belief systems then the information itself. I suppose I am unwilling to change my beliefs just because someone I respect has introduced information that conflicts with them. I doubt you would suggest that anyone do such a thing. At this point I do not have any information to confirm such a story and I do not have that inner feeling inside to suggest something like it to be true. That being said, I am not very attached to my belief systems and I am always willing to update and expand my understanding. Thanks for the question. :)

Thanks Resonance I really appreciate your honesty and you having the wherewithall to just sit with this for a while. I respect that very much. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Finaliter wrote:
hiyas all...(((all)))...

it is easy to misconstrue the words given to learn from...

james did not say that the atheist is right...

to experience the void without the relationship of the "father" is very dangerous to the individual...

there are purposes to methods which strip away the layers...

just as materials such as the urantia book still provides assistance to those who are seeking to withdraw from the "programming"...

it is very easy to misunderstand another's words...

do you remember the saying "I am a fragment of First Source, imbued with it's capabilities"...

we have always been told that we are the fragments of First Source and we have always been told that we have it's capabilities and that we are the "All that is One and the One that is All"...

yet do you not also remember that First Source is the "physical and non-physical manifest personality of the infinite being"...

the messages from First Source still apply...

Live in the Light...

James went through his atheistic time starting at 11 years old too. It helped him to understand those who took such a stance. My atheistic time at 11 years old was very liberating for me. I challenged that so called "father" of yours because I had just witnessed my flesh father dying suddenly. The whole concept of God changed forever for me then and I haven't stopped challenging it since nor look back. To me it is so unreal because of how cruel it is in constantly recycling people so as to have them feed an insatiable ego that thrives on power and goes to such lengths to keep it going. We aren't so innocent anymore for being so bamboozled, its just that we got in too thick and allowed it for too long. I don't believe in God. I love knowing I am an extension of First Source ,(which is neither he nor she) it makes me more self responsible. Urantia is another obvious deception of the HMS . It's interesting as I stated before this oppressive structure is the Hierarchy. The Hierarchy is a result of Anu's plan which means one of many branches of the HMS.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:09 pm 
Posting Freak

neoovo wrote:
I am Superman. I am imortal. Eternal. Superpowered.

I was seducted, tricked or perhaps chosen to experience kryptonite offered by Lex Luthor. It penetrated profoundly inside me and covered my essence, my heart and I lost my power. I forgot my true nature.

It was billions years ago. Since then I was wandering on Earth as human.

Some years ago, I remembered who I am and I began to search the nature of kryptonite and its antidote.

Now I discovered the true nature of kryptonite. It is FEAR.

And its antidote is LOVE.

So I began to choose Love over Fear.

I love your wonderfully creative analogy! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:11 pm 
Posting Freak

jeanna wrote:
Hi All,

I loved this new interview and came here today to see about thoughts and comments. I see many. This is what I had hoped.

In response to the questions about why we submitted to Anu's trick, I would like to submit that there are some things that are impossible to truly experience unless we are unaware that we are the creator gods of the universe. As soon as we know, the game is off and the true experience is gone.

So, I believe we/I chose to come to Anu's world to experience an altogether unpredictable and extraordinary unknown.

The motivation could have been innocent curiosity, or arrogance that we could never get really caught in it or perhaps many other motivations. Perhaps we can predict those motivations from attitudes we encounter.

Whatever the motivations, I believe that when it is all sorted out (whatever that means!) we will be more compassionate than we could ever have been without this experience behind us. We will have a capacity for forgiveness unparalleled. Our understanding and humility will be pure divine grace. We will be known throughout the multiverses as the valorous ones. And we will appreciate our time spent here and now.

I loved this interview and I am also grateful for the excellent questions.

And, I am also glad to see weareus. I was very intrigued with the concept and sorry to see no more recent posts.

Thank you all for your insightful comments,

jeanna

Glad you decided to come share with us some of your wise offerings. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:47 am 
Posting Freak

It's interesting that James said his lineage did not have the survival basis in it like the rest of us. I wonder if his lineage is of the Atlanteans who refused to be seduced by Anu and his Elite in incarnating into the HMS models of human instruments? Interesting thought to ponder.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:01 am 
Posting Freak

ja, I am pretty sure that that was what he was suggesting, when he told us that he belonged to the LTO...
I think that for them to progress, they also have to incarnate at one time or another, but I don't think they have such "thick veils" to penetrate, because they don't have hundreds of layers of incarnations to filter out the other dimensions... I really don't KNOW what I am talking about...but maybe you understand what I am trying to say.

I actually looked up what he said earlier today...he says: "I am able to process this human reality at a different frequency rate, which enables me to perceive behind and beyond the three-dimensional "surface" of this reality"

What I am wondering now, is if they actually still live in Atlantis -below the Atlantic Ocean... he does say, "you are here and always have been and always will be." twice in the interview...so even though they are not in prison they are still here in another timeless dimensional frequency ??

kinda fun to ponder these thing eh?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:25 am 

hiyas all...(((all)))...

again...the words given are not understood properly...this is the problem when attempting to explain the unexplainable...

james did not say there is not "a god"...

also james explained that works such as the urantia book have been utilized to assist our species to accomplish discovery of the grand portal from within the HMS...

if you believe that the urantia book is of no value then you will also have to remember that james is working within the same HMS which you are so quickly running away from and distancing yourself...so then you would need to disregard every single word he has expressed to you also...

what james has revealed is but another layer of understanding...but you must not disregard all of your beliefs so quickly until you digest his words properly and allow your own self to find the truth hidden within the values given...

also your concept of what a "father" is in this concept of the infinite being might be related to your negative experiences to date and have nothing to do with what a true father is...

in the near past many individuals have turned and run headlong from anything that sounded like christainity or spirituality...just because of their negative experiences with the churches...

just as some have turned from the new age beliefs and rushed back to christainity because of bad experiences found...

do not throw the baby out with the bathwater...

allow the information to digest giving your "true identity" enough time to provide the proper concepts so that you might understand how to merge the truth you currently possess with the new truths being shown as the layers are pealed back to reveal the greater truths which remain hidden still...

the depths of the creations of dimensions held life long before these events took place...beings were on this planet experiencing before this King Anu story began...

the misconcepts from this new information does not remove the facts of truth which are already in place...

the information is to assist those who are transforming so that they might continue to expand and release the fears which bind them...to release the "beast" nature and embrace the divine methods of interacting with others...

every day we as "persoanlity" hear the arguements presented by the "beast" nature which argue against the "divine you" who presents the divine arguements so as to transform "you"...

it only requires that you align to it instead of the "genetic beast nature"...

it is accomplished every step along the path and this process has not changed...

if First Source fragmented into higher forms of expression such as those who created the worlds of form and the ones who created the worlds of form fragmented into those who live on the worlds of form...would not this make us still the "One that is All and the All that is One"...

james did not say that this "King Anu" created the worlds of form but created a trap in the worlds of form...

the formulas of limitation provides the trap which our species willingly traversed without fear, knowing that our very nature would overcome and expand beyond any trap because of who and what we are...

it was no surprise to us...our species has even provided the pathway out of the trap...

we desire all the experiences into infinity...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Anu is where the concept of God came from and in his need to be worshiped as a being greater and more powerful than the rest,an integral part of the HMS. It's totally based on inequality and separation All religions including yours are based on that concept of God. I do not believe in that and never really did even when it was forced on me as a child and I was ostracized if not punished for not accepting it and still am by my mother to this day. Nature is the closest to a unifying being if you want to call her that. She cannot really be defined although when immersed in her one really really really can feel how connected and interconnected everything is and that is just scratching the surface. When immersed in her one has to be responsible for oneself and abide by her workings or you can easily perish in the raws of her. Ignorance is not bliss and if we have learned anything from this experience of eons of enslavement, I would hope that we got at least that understanding. I am not into reading anything right now, there is nothing external that can compare to what we are within when we, and individually consciously reconnect to that feeling of unity within nothing else could matter more. Urantia does not speak of this, that's because it's premise is God is based on separation and inequality, the HMS. In transitioning from this old dinosaur paradigm into the new one we use words until other means take hold which won't happen if you can't jettisons your old beliefs and believe in no-thing.

From Project Camelot Interview with James

Quote:
The issue is whether you resonate with the construct
of the Human Mind System or the Sovereign Integral. If it is the latter, then
allow your resonance to guide you, and, in an informal way, release your
attention from those elements that reflect or constitute the HMS.

Quote:
Each of you must ask yourself the questions: Who would I be if masters, or
God, or Light, or an extraterrestrial savior did not exist? What would I do if I
was all of these in my world? It is time to take responsibility for your self. To
rise up and embody the oneness, equality and truthfulness of who you are,
because you cannot stand behind a Supreme Being or Master and truly express
the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

Quote:
The Anunnaki are the race
of beings that rose to prominence within the interdimensional planes and it was
their king, Anu, who foresaw the process that would catapult himself into
Godhood. This story is told a hundred different ways in various mythologies, but
Anu is worshipped as God upon this planet by those who are sincere, and yet
unaware of the origin of the God concept.
Anu’s purpose, as it pertains to humanity, was to create a physically manifested
race of beings that he could control. It was his creation impulse that led him to
pursue Godhood and to be worshipped by his creation, but he knew that this
could only transpire if he were able to enslave the true nature of humanity
within a human instrument that was fitted with the Human Mind System and its
various sub-systems.

And Urantia is channeled isn't it?

Quote:
Those who are channeling are not conscious of
the specific source from which their information arises. Channeling is a Human
Mind System insert and its original source may be unknown, undisclosed, or
falsely attributed. It is not from the Sovereign Integral state nor that of First
Source, as this information would not be transmittable in words or images.
Whenever you see words and images, you must know that they arise from
within the HMS, and, yes, that includes these words.
Those who try to build bridges from the HMS to the Sovereign Integral state
have no choice but to use words, sounds, techniques, technologies, and images
to inspire human beings to embrace this new era of transparency and
expansion. Because these “bridges” express with the tools of the HMS, even
when they try to reveal the “deeper objects in the room,” they are only able to
reveal the general shape and outline. This is all part of the transition process,
but as I have always said, be prepared to jettison your beliefs – see them as
disposable – for they are not appendages of the Sovereign Integral, because
beliefs are from the mind and only of the mind.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Yep, why I started this thread:

Quote:
The fuel of our HMS is anger, greed, disappointment, irritability, blame, fear,
resentment, and other so-called negative emotions, caused in large measure
because of our lack of understanding that we are all one and equal, and that
that truth is the basis of life. Those who have ventured into the clear waters of
the Sovereign Integral have a responsibility to share the process of stripping
away the masks and deceptions, living in the world, but not being of it, and this
means that they do not participate in the deceptions of the HMS.

This process is as simple as practicing the Quantum Pause, the Six Heart Virtues
and persisting until your last breath. There is no one to pay for this. There is no
master or teacher. There is no school or rank of proficiency. There is no book to
read or lecture to listen to. It is simple and easy. If you resonate with this
approach, you can try it and see if it feels natural to you. There will be no one
judging you if you decide not to pursue it to your last breath… other than
yourself.

James Project Camelot

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:51 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
ja, I am pretty sure that that was what he was suggesting, when he told us that he belonged to the LTO...
I think that for them to progress, they also have to incarnate at one time or another, but I don't think they have such "thick veils" to penetrate, because they don't have hundreds of layers of incarnations to filter out the other dimensions... I really don't KNOW what I am talking about...but maybe you understand what I am trying to say.

I actually looked up what he said earlier today...he says: "I am able to process this human reality at a different frequency rate, which enables me to perceive behind and beyond the three-dimensional "surface" of this reality"

What I am wondering now, is if they actually still live in Atlantis -below the Atlantic Ocean... he does say, "you are here and always have been and always will be." twice in the interview...so even though they are not in prison they are still here in another timeless dimensional frequency ??

kinda fun to ponder these thing eh?

Interesting starduster because there is this lovely story that the experiencer of it swears is true and it is about a father and son from Norway who went out fishing and were lost in a storm at sea. They ended up at a portal to the inner earth and actually went through it. They met these 'giant' very benevolent and advanced beings that weren't as dense in substance as they. Anyway the feeling one gets from reading the story is so lovely and loving and benevolent and heart-centered, its hard to describe(Energetic Transfer?), not a New Agey thing either . I posted the link to it on the old forum and now I just have to remember the name of it. These beings sound very much like the Atlanteans and they were/are ageless and have been there for as long as we have been trapped. They are advanced interdimensional beings and were/are able to bypass the HMS. It must of pi-ssed off Anu no time that he couldn't touch them and that maybe there were others 'greater' than him and thank First Source for their benevolence and Heart Intelligence. We are Atlanteans too , the bamboozled ones by Anu. :roll: :lol: So in that case , ya , we are still here and now and interdimensionally when we can truly accept that part of it again, that is when we will see them and feel ourselves with them. Maybe that is what is meant by "You are with all of us." Hey, this is exciting to contemplate. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:54 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I read that story, years ago, when I was investigating Hollow Earth...I believed it...but then again that is how we were designed ... to trust. I also believed Adm Byrd, when he said he flew in there from the South Pole entrance... hidden in plain sight ...sigh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Finaliter, I think you must have glazed over what James did say...it is pretty clear.

Quote:
Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.

In more recent times channeling has become more automated, using pre-programmed scripts, voice tonalities, gestures, and accents which are implanted in the HMS of the individual channeler, and quite literally “broadcast” for later publication and dissemination among those who have a resonance to GSSC and seek enlightenment therein.

The channeled materials, owning to their extensive crafting, were cosmological wunderkinds that generated awe and near-instant faith in their readers. Works like The Urantia Book, Conversations with God, Seth, Agartha, Alice Bailey, and countless others were all prepared texts for humanity, written by dimensional entities under the direction of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and cosmological truth.

If you carefully examine channeling you will see that it does not mention the Sovereign Integral, the silence that is you. They discuss the heavens, God, angelic beings, extraterrestrial intelligences, the service orientation of ascended being, ascension process of soul, morality, practical living, alignment to God, life after death, and the complex teacher-student ordering of the universe. It is all designed to instill separation and satisfy the seeker that truth exists on the material plane, thus, they do not have to leave the prison to find it; they simply need to read or listen with their mind.
Answer 11 from James: http://www.projectcamelot.org/james_win ... egral.html

I know you have put a great deal of time and effort into the study and propagation of the Urantia materials...and this pulls the rug out from under that belief system, but if you sincerely want to experience the truth, without the subliminal ties to the prison system, please invest in activating the Sovereign Integral perspective of All that IS.

"be prepared to jettison your beliefs – see them as disposable –
for they are not appendages of the Sovereign Integral, because beliefs are from the mind and only of the mind."
James pg 52 (same link as above)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:25 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yes, I read that story, years ago, when I was investigating Hollow Earth...I believed it...but then again that is how we were designed ... to trust. I also believed Adm Byrd, when he said he flew in there from the South Pole entrance... hidden in plain sight ...sigh

The story I was thinking of is called 'The Smokey God' and no doubt like the other hallow earth stories a part of the HMS. Something that has really thrown a lot askew in the HMS besides public access to the internet is more and more people becoming aware of the Quantum and coupled with the Sovereign Integral, the road outta of here ... :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:47 pm 
Posting Freak

not to forget, that we have evidence that there are many other species...SECUs and others, visiting and inhabiting the Earth, traveling through the densities in their space craft. They may have discovered their "prisons" having also been lured and trapped here if they stayed too long...and some are even incarnating into HIs as James has revealed here:

Quote:
You’ve heard the expression “cycles within cycles” or wheels within wheels. Here it is expressed in the fact that each life-bearing galaxy has a humanoid archetype just as each of the seven universes has one, and within each sector of a galaxy (usually divided into approximately 1,000 sectors) there resides a sub-archetype based on the galactic model. This sub-archetype is what is referred to in the arcane school as the Form Builders.

It is one of the beautiful ironies of First Source, that Form Builders, for all their mysterious and cloaked identity, are actually present in every living human in the form of their body, mind, and spirit integration. The Form Builders are part of a very extensive organization within Lyricus that you can think of as a vast scientific body of geneticists, but not of the kind of Earth. Form Builders do not study genetics, they create them; and they do not reveal their creations, they are their creations.
Answer 2 Session 3

and here

Quote:
However, within the next three generations, an influx of advanced souls will be incarnating within terra-earth. We call this influx: Symmetry of Spheres. These advanced souls (most from outside this solar system) will be encoded with predispositions of transformation. By the year 2080, they will be over 200 million strong. These are the transformers who will bring symmetry to the asymmetrical physical and emotional realms.
Answer 17 Session 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:00 am 

hiyas all...(((all)))...

still you miss the forest for the trees when one attempts to disregard all the truths hidden in plain site and yes even within the urantia book...

the urantia book is no different than the words found at the lyricus.org site as well as the words found at the wingmaker's site...they are preparatory sets of information and yes they are designed to assist the individual along the path towards becoming the potential held within...i do not dispute what james explains concerning them...

while jame's work might hold greater truths hidden within it's borders because it peels back reality...the fact of a creator and sustainer namely a being which holds all things in existance is still relavent fully just as the understanding of the "One that is All and the All that is One" is correct if understood properly...

just as in the past james pointed out that the urantia book holds a greater view of reality when compared to all other written information besides the text of the Liminal Cosmogony...

and just as I have explained...I do not need nor does anyone need the urantia book nor any other book for that matter...books can assist those who need them until the moment of their need passes...the uses of the urantia book will still be present far into the future...it will be over 50 years before the urantia book's value begins to degrade as a holder of high truths...

the urantia book can and does assist those who seek truths which turns them from the olds ways and assists them to face expanding truths...this is where you misconstrue their value...it is these very works which have and will continue for their time to assist those they will provide the stepping stones needed to progress along their path to find the greatest truths which still have not been presented fully by james...

the surface has not even been scratched concerning the wider truths yet to be exposed...

in the next few years much truth will come forth...

the small truths presented has led individuals over much landscape...yet it is a tidbit to what still comes...

do you not understand that for instance if james would have stepped forward with zackary stitchen's words back in 1998 you would have turned away and laughed as many posted on the original web site concerning zackary back then...

it was posted that zackary's words were not untruthful on the original web site of the wingmakers back before 2000 and many at that time laughed at the ideal...

yet now after much preparation you accept them as gospel as james utilizes them to explain more landscape of truths...

can you not understand how the steps have been prepared to guide the individual across much landscape to provide the means to get one to the truth which hides behind the tidbits of crumbs which falls from the great loaf of truth which sits on the table and is blocked by the crumbs when one focuses in too closely on them...

the forest is missed for the trees and the baby is thrown out with the bath water...

while james has discussed anu attempting to be a so called god many suddenly wish to do away with the ideal of there even being a real god...

james has not said there is not a real god...

the children always think they have the answers yet the parent continues to utilize methods to teach them of their errors...

just because it is explained that anu attempted to fill the role of a "god" does not mean there is not a real infinite being which is the sustainer of all that is...

i suppose you think that you came about by accident or that you created yourself?...

that you sustain yourself?...

you have no parent?...

you are not an offspring?...

your complexity is a freak of "nature"?...

wake up little children...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:07 am 

hiyas all...(((all)))...

also...the urantia book was not channeled...it came from the inner dimensions provided to assist those caught up in full seperation and division...

it provided at it's day of origin a means of bringing all philisophy and religions as well as science and cosmology together in unity and plainly displays religions as actual non-religions...this being a first great step to withdrawing from religions...

a method of allowing those who needed or desired a method of fragmenting from the genetic mind...

just because it's value is not easily seen does not mean it does not exist...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:54 am 
Posting Freak

Finaliter, I feel the compassion in your words, and your devotion to truth. I don't think anyone has said that there is no "God"... just that IT is unfathomable...certainly there is a "Creator"... and perhaps what we understand as First Source, is not THE Creator, but what he created...fragmented, and what we have become...perhaps this template of the seventh Archetype is named "First Source"... then, in that light we did create ourselves, just as humans co-create, and care for their own...it is not as far fetched to believe, than to believe that we will some day unite...and recognize our similarities and appreciate our uniqueness...I see evidence of that happening every day.

We are talking about Millons of years removed from that reality...while we struggle with the NOW.

I am not unappreciative of the Urantia book, in its time...but by the time I read it, it became apparent at first reading, that we were not on that path any longer ... I don't believe James would tell you that he KNOWs the road ahead, and I have to wonder if the WM's even know the way back.... but only that he is brightening the path...so that we can be more creative and make better choices...collectively.

I did not miss the symbology of the Pyramid, that James said we have reached the apex of... as you know, the view from the top allows us to see a great distance, and there is only room for one at a time at the top. It has taken us lifetimes to reach the top...but it will only take one step in any direction to fall all the way to the bottom in a big fat hurry...and we have no idea what is at the bottom on the other side(s)... It is time to fly...and we can't do that clutching a load of books...or holding someone's hand...and we can't stay perched up here for long...not with the Earth shaking.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:49 am 
Posting Freak

I said I do not believe in the God concept perpetrated by Anu for the HMS to keep people beholden to him as their God. "I am a fragment of First Source imbued with its capabilities." What don't you understand about that Finaliter? Urantia is very different than what Lyricus teaches. Lyricus is not part of the HMS neither is the Central Race , Wingmakers or First Source. First Source is indefinable.Your God is defined by rules, regulations and commandments if not demands, based on the mind only, which sounds suspiciously Annunuki if not 'Anu-ish' to me. Everything Urantia speaks about IS PART OF THE HUMAN MIND SYSTEM AN ILLUSION TO KEEP OUR PREDOMINANT FOCUS ON EXTERNALS /TEACHER_STUDENT /SAVIOR CONCEPT/ANGELS TO GUIDE US INSTEAD OF OURSELVES BEING FULLY CAPABLE OF DOING SO and a very very structured hierarchy ponderous to contemplate. I will not try to convince you of anything I know where I stand and feel no need to debate or defend it with you. You seem to be having some trouble jettisoning your particular belief system which is not part of the future of transparency and expansion, it is far too structured for that. I do not believe in God as I said, First Source is indefinable and unfathomable no words or image or order come even close to touching its essense, even with being but a mere fragment of it myself...such as you are, we truly are in this together. :|

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Finaliter for you:

Quote:
In the coherent power of the heart there is no religion, just Love. It's in being genuinely honest with ourselves that WE know WE have the power to do what we have invested in others such as mind based religions, philosophies, belief systems, to do for us instead. It really is up to OUR hearts.

:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:22 pm 
Posting Freak

We drew our attention away from our true wholeness the moment we took on the human instrument according to Anu's plan. Our attention then became predominantly mind focused, (HMS) which put our heart in turmoil and our interdimensional and multiverse nature into limitation. One word, FOCUS. Our FOCUS has been directed from and into this MIND ever since. The Energetic Heart paper clearly shows our way out of the mind and that is with HEART FOCUS. HEART FOCUS puts the mind in its proper place aligned with the "most Powerful Intelligence of the Universe" which Anu and his system(HMS) has no access too.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:48 am 
Posting Freak

In realizing the power of our heart and using it and connecting with other hearts leads to such heart based realization after heart based realization that no wall could possibly stand between us and our true origin First Source in All. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:58 am 
Posting Freak

After we have realized our true Sovereignty as the Sovereign Integral we are in these bodies, what do we need bodies for? :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:00 pm 
Posting Freak

apparently they serve a purpose...or we wouldn't be in them...the human instrument was not created by Anu, it was altered by him to include the HMS :wink:

we can sit here spewing out the obvious HMS program, or we can activate the "softwear" provided by the WMMs which allows us to reveal our true identity which has been supressed by the HMS...not the HI...it is not the HI we are striving to get rid of...it is the HMS.

you are here and always have been and always will be. There is no where to go outside of yourself to find yourself or God or Light or enlightenment or ascension. Look at it this way, if you are self-contained, if the Sovereign Integral is indeed within you at all times, then where exactly do you need to ascend? It is realization, not ascension. And realization has, as its First Point, the unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness of Self in all life expressions.

snips that I feel support the HIs importance in realizing wholeness...from the PC Interview.

Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present in everyone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion.

This is the return of humanity to its stature as the Sovereign Integral liberated of the HMS, yet still manifest on Earth in a human instrument. In short, it is the transformation of the human instrument into a tool of expression for the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

Answer 17 from James: Like everyone else embodied in a human instrument, living in these times, I am both my sovereign Self and I am First Source. I am more aware of this state than some, but this is the only difference. I am one of those who has been exposed to life outside the prison, and I have returned not with descriptions of the “other side” but with encoded works, techniques, and behavioral systems that can help people form alignments with their preternatural Self, and move into the new era of transparency and expansion with greater ease.

Within the known multiverse, the human instrument is unique, and it is for this reason that other races have such an obsession with its qualities and capabilities.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:25 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
After we have realized our true Sovereignty as the Sovereign Integral we are in these bodies, what do we need bodies for? :wink: :lol:

hello shayalana...
i was once of the opinion to escape the body...
oh how i longed for it...
i philosophized about it...
i trained for it...

but now
i am of the opinion
that this is where we are to express
divinity
in the flesh...

instead of longing to escape earth for heaven
i now long for
heaven on earth...

::smiles::

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 55  Next