WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE HUMAN MIND SYSTEM
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:07 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
The fuel of our HMS is anger, greed, disappointment, irritability, blame, fear, resentment, and other so-called negative emotions, caused in large measure because of our lack of understanding that we are all one and equal, and that that truth is the basis of life. Those who have ventured into the clear waters of the Sovereign Integral have a responsibility to share the process of stripping away the masks and deceptions, living in the world, but not being of it, and this means that they do not participate in the deceptions of the HMS.

wow... this is saying that our emotions ... fuel the HMS ... here I was thinking that it was external energy that fueled the HMS ... but it appears from this statement that it is the lower frequencies of the HIs own creation that gives the HMS power... interesting... and once we master those emotions... by flooding the HI with the "love frequency" that the HVs are transmitted on, we can "starve" the HMS to death :D

Great insight, thank U starduster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:06 am 

Or can we simply change the fuel of the HMS and utilize this tool in a good way ?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Or can we simply change the fuel of the HMS and utilize this tool in a good way ?

That is what the 6 Heart Virtues and Quantum Pause are for amongst all the other suggestions of what can work given in these WMM over the past 12 years which we have been discussing since this forum came about because of the requests of so many who wanted to have a place to discuss the WMM. For some of us who have been here over all those years studying these materials exclusively with no comparison with other writings, it puts us deeper into the process with greater understanding. In the poem from the 3rd Event Temple, I Live Where You Live there is a line, When you have left the things you cherish in your mind, you will find what remains inside of you, and it is not of gloom, nor toilsome handiwork wrought of hand and brain. and it is referring to this process, a purging if you will, of everything that does not resonate with the emergence of the Sovereign Integral which means anything and everything HMS based will go and especially all of those philosophical belief systems created to sustain and perpetuate the continuation of the HMS, and there are more of those than you can imagine. Anu was very thorough.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Multiversal wrote:

well this is one of those instances, that validate continued study of the information that the LTO is supplying ... and with the addition of the info in the PCI, I now understand (or believe) that the Sovereign Integral (component of the SECU) is actually what animates the HMS ... or acts as its "life force" ... since this interview also reveals that the SI is not dependent upon "fuel" or energy, I am assuming that that these so-called negative emotions, that James says "fuels" the HMS, is the reason why Anu's engineers, manipulated the emotional system of the HI, to limit the Heart's intelligence by tying the two so tightly together that we associate emotions more with the heart, than we associate the heart with the mind - when in fact the heart and mind are an integrated system that when balanced allow the HI to express intelligence and self awareness .

We also understand how this restructuring of the "power source" of the SI is greatly suppressed, when it is first directed to the HMS, before it animates the HI and how it is blocked from the fragmented Entity's consciousness (Soul) by a "sheath" that continues to block it even in the state of our consciousness left without the HI, during "death" ... where the HMS continues to serve as a prison, that encompasses the entire Universe.

which makes my theory about "starving the HMS" a figment of my imagination, seeing, now, how the "life force" of the SI is what "powers" it, and the SI doesn't need the energy of emotions ... I am tentatively concluding that the HMS, is using the emotional system to suppress and conceal the Entity's abilities to access its Soul's consciousness as long as it remains fragmented ... which should motivate some to restore the access it once had to this consciousness, before it fragmented itself, and limited its perspectives to that of the HI ...now under control of the HMS, by transforming their self, and recreating, the SECUs original design, that allowed it to transfer the personal wisdom the Soul has access to - to the "higher brain" formed by this transformation, to the heart that is unencumbered by emotional ties to history and dualities, and the chemical imbalances that this system triggers... that distract the HI, and suppress its awareness of who and what it is.

The transformation, it seems, is focused on, transferring the "life force" of the SI, back to being the life force of the Entity ... which will in effect render the HMS useless. I don't think anything less than mastering our emotions, and as Shay suggests above, transmitting the HVs is going to have any effect on the HMS, especially when we understand that it serves no purpose now - yet we choose to perpetuate its programs and suppress the SI, of our own free will.

tune in next week to see if I have changed my mind with some new intelligence the LTO may offer OR Your perspective :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:

Hi Multiversal.

The fuel is contained within OUR DNA.

It requires no modification.....

Quote:
Just as you can think of DNA as personal to an individual or a family’s genetic line, you
can also think of DNA as a collective—at a species level—and contained within it is the
fuel to reach the Central Sun of a galaxy. I realize this seems metaphorical, and in part it
is, but the essence of what I say is quite literal.

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/Int ... sion_3.pdf

.....our DNA is changing the HMS though.

Through our presence and expression.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:01 am 
Posting Freak

The Energetic Heart and Higher mind work as a seamless whole. We are dealing with the lower mind right now which is the HMS which is specifically designed for the lower frequencies in particular and does not work as a seamless whole with the Energetic heart. If anything the Energetic Heart is working overtime in transmuting so much until a path is cleared for more and more of the Quantum Presence to direct and bring in the Sovereign Integral to take hold and when it does so does the higher mind and that is when the two are integrated and working as a seamless whole again. Doing the Quantum Pause and practicing those 6 Heart Virtues is so important because they are the means of bringing about the meshing of the Sovereign Integral with these human instruments because of the higher frequencies that are evoked and that gives rise for the Sovereign Integral to anchor into. It is in resonance of high frequency that the complete meshing takes place. There is no room for the HMS there it can't exist there because of its design for the opposite. We work from the inside out.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
.....We work from the inside out.

Very true.

Thank you for your recent visit.

Nice to meet you.

Russell wrote:
.....It requires no modification......

.....just activation.

One is here by
choice alone, to learn that there
really is no choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFhFLhCfE5U

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:36 pm 
Posting Freak

This is interesting because it supports what James has given us about the deception of the HMS as in how deceiving "his-story" is for what it doesn't say. It's a step in the right direction of finding the truth. The Sumerian Tablets are about the Annunaki. This ones for you star! :wink:

http://www.slavespecies.com/pages/clips.php

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:44 pm 
Posting Freak

The Sovereign Integral is the life force used to power these HMS infested human instruments and is working minimally to do so. The HMS has been fashioned to keep the Sovereign Integral under wraps as much as possible except for what is required to keep these bodies going. However, the genetic mind component is an open system and where Anu inserted the latest program to counter yet another realization of how powerful the Sovereign Integral really is and that access to it is through the Energetic Heart for its Intelligence which activates the higher mind so that the Energetic Heart and higher mind can work as a seamless whole completely overriding the HMS. The biggest component of the HMS to keep it going is our ignorance of it for what it is. Once we realize and see it and evoke the Quantum Presence and Sovereign Integral instead and maintain a higher frequency with the practice of the Six Heart Virtues, its only a matter of time before the HMS is either completely transformed or what won't transform banished.It banishes itself because it can't resonate with the higher frequencies of the EH. Self awareness based on what we truly are equally so is us being our own individual savior through the mastering of ourselves, which means of the HMS.The EH is of higher and finer frequencies and that is another reason that Anu worked so hard to discredit it. We raise our frequencies considerably when seeing the lower frequency HMS for what it is and mastering it with the tools suggested. The Lyricus Discourses are particularly effective and powerful for the techniques offered there and have been systematically offered with the addition of each discourse.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Talking about DNA Russell this I find interesting from Philosophy 3.

Quote:
When the entity takes on the light body, it is still essentially formless. Its identity, while separate from First Source, is not separate from other entities within the light body. Thus, it is not yet cast into individuality. This stage occurs only when the light body moves into an instrument of genetic density. What your scientists' call DNA is the instrument created by the WingMakers that permits the light body to explore the multiverse and acquire the individuated state of separation from First Source and its particles of light consciousness that we call the entity.

The vast conditions of creaturehood beckon the light body to don an instrument and follow its instincts to explore. The moment this is done, the entity becomes aware of itself as an individual. However, this individuality is not overwhelming, nor is it feared. It is simply a new sense of independence; the microcosm of self-learning begins to bloom.

Contrary to your religious instructions, there is no accompanying punishment that follows the state of independence. The entity is not punished for its choice of explorations, otherwise the state of independence would be impossible to achieve. It is only through this state of independence or freewill that the entity can achieve a unique perspective. If the boundaries were prescribed too narrowly, and the entity was punished or allowed to accumulate sin each time it strayed, it would become more of an automaton than an explorer.

Without authentic exploration within the worlds of creation, the value of the experience for both the entity and First Source is greatly diminished. Just as a newborn human expresses its energy in the awkward movements of its limbs, the new entity expresses its energy in the awkward decisions of its exploratory path. These decisions include every conceivable movement into darkness that can be imagined, and it is because of this that the entity develops its uniqueness.

Quote:
What your scientists' call DNA is the instrument created by the WingMakers that permits the light body to explore the multiverse and acquire the individuated state of separation from First Source and its particles of light consciousness that we call the entity.

Sooo...the entity is described here as particles of light consciousness which become individuated through the exploration of the light body of the multiverse , individuated and separate from First Source in using the instrument of the DNA which was specifically created by the WingMakers for such exploration by the light body. The WingMakers created this not Anu and his scientists who manipulated it instead to serve their purpose in the suppression of the Sovereign Integral and not for exploration. However, a kind of exploration was initiated by the interference of Anu and his scientists with this, it plunged us into those darker reaches where we appear to be today having explored them quite thouroughly it may seem.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:37 pm 
Posting Freak

I enjoyed that interview with Michael Tellinger Shay, it is always great to know that people without degrees in Anthropology are making their own exploration in to the things Acadamia has overlooked, like the Annunaki ... and how did we REALLY bi-pass evolution - skipping the "links" of thousands of years ... without "divine ? intervention" ... snicker

if nothing else one has to respect the science ... I am pretty convince that "what should be, is what IS".

if the whole purpose of life, as the WMMs tell us, was so that we could appreciate "the plan", I declare it a total success, now that I understand "the plan" better each day ... really helps with you know how to "read" the blueprints :lol: Seems like our genetic engineers are prone to "playing God" too (sigh)

In this state of separation, the entity has handicapped itself for the purpose of new experience and a deeper understanding of the Primal Blueprint or grand vision of First Source. Through this deeper understanding, the entity can, through the human instrument, transform the three-dimensional context into a self-aware, integrated component of the Universe of Wholeness. This magnificent and purposeful endeavor produces the urge within the human instrument to seek out its wholeness and re-experience its divine connection to First Source.

like multiversal said... I just love being a part of that ... :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Talking about DNA Russell this I find interesting from Philosophy 3.

Thank you.

Welding survival and exploring energy systems is an essential aspect of the SI state of being.

The ship's hull is interchangeable.

With the Mind-Body Movement Technique, the mind is the ship's hull.

With the Mind-Soul Comprehension Technique, the soul is the ship's hull.

S(n)Ipped from http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy4.html

With the Emotion-Soul Acquisition Technique, the heart is the ship's hull.

FeatherLite wrote:
.....I have no technique.....

8)

This is the nature of the SI (star) ship.

The SI is one's vehicle.

ITS.....aka The Ship.

http://www.bluestarlove.com/ThisIsTheShip.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:07 pm 
Posting Freak

I didn't make it up Robert ... I "transfered the knowledge" I discovered in this TED talk

Stefano Mancuso: The roots of plant intelligence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIfwFLDXFyQ

we are equals ... plants, animals, insects, minerals, fish, fowl and planets ... believe it or not ... it doesn't matter what you eat ... I have eaten dandelions in many forms but I didn't limit myself to one source of nourishment - I understood that I was killing what ever I ate, and chose not to eat them alive... and as this vid will show, plants are not some "low level" organisms, and even some of them eat meat :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:05 am 
Posting Freak

The HMS is an add on with way too many widgets. Some call them prison walls, others call them another brick in the wall, or memes. The HMS is all low frequency and with focus on the EH and the breath the HMS slowly collapses.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

The HMS preys on reactions, especially those of low frequency . It seems rather simplistic but when reaction has become a habit its not so easy to see it when in it. What is interesting is that no matter what the situation it is, how we respond to it is what determines the course of action . If in reaction one is so caught up in that that no course of action is clear or possible. So much energy is given in feeling the emotional reactions that it is very draining of energy and keeps one in that low frequency mode so as to be more coherent and see clearly can be very difficult if not impossible for those unaware of it or of anything such as the QP or HeartMath techniques that can help change it. It's wonderful to be able to observe and not get caught up in it for the awareness one has of it and the right course of action. And that there is no judgment just wanting to do the right thing and doing it for all concerned such as James stated that the discovery of the Grand Portal is possible for all the people and their billions of realizations and different choices and actions that have contributed to the shift necessary for its discovery. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:29 pm 
Posting Freak

well, the HMS is not only a habbit, but also the only thing we KNOW ... we came here to explore but got overwhelmed right away with survival ... now if a person mentions "self-sufficiency" or being prepared for the unknown we were supposed to be experiencing, the words are associated with "reptilian" concerns for personal survival.

Without the awareness of the programs that cause these automatic reactions ... that it took the "planners" an entire generation of education to perfect ... we are too "busy" being distracted by community programs, the second you walk out of the door ... god forbid you stay at home and get to know your neighbors. We are a totally predictable civilization ... groundhog day for centuries on end.

we can blame it on the HMS, but the Entity is what gives it its life force :wink:

The bottom line is that all of this empire of deception, what I have been referring to as a prison, had to be created in order to enslave humans without them knowing they were enslaved. And all of the work that has been done since Anu’s first enslavement of humanity has been deception because humans would never have gone along without it being this way, and Anu and the Elite knew this as a certainty. First Source is re-activating itself within the human family, you can have the condition of forgetfulness, but it is not forgetting. You have not forgotten.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:36 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
well, the HMS is not only a habbit, but also the only thing we KNOW ... we came here to explore but got overwhelmed right away with survival ... now if a person mentions "self-sufficiency" or being prepared for the unknown we were supposed to be experiencing, the words are associated with "reptilian" concerns for personal survival.

Without the awareness of the programs that cause these automatic reactions ... that it took the "planners" an entire generation of education to perfect ... we are too "busy" being distracted by community programs, the second you walk out of the door ... god forbid you stay at home and get to know your neighbors. We are a totally predictable civilization ... groundhog day for centuries on end.

we can blame it on the HMS, but the Entity is what gives it its life force :wink:

The bottom line is that all of this empire of deception, what I have been referring to as a prison, had to be created in order to enslave humans without them knowing they were enslaved. And all of the work that has been done since Anu’s first enslavement of humanity has been deception because humans would never have gone along without it being this way, and Anu and the Elite knew this as a certainty. First Source is re-activating itself within the human family, you can have the condition of forgetfulness, but it is not forgetting. You have not forgotten.

The HMS may be the only thing you think YOU know but for some of us we KNOW differently and is why we are giving much more attention to our Energetic Hearts instead, at the exclusion of the dominance of the HMS which isn't ignoring the HMS its just not giving ignorance credence over something so much finer and better and more humane.I will no longer empower the abject ignorance of the HMS through giving it more attention than it deserves other than inviting it into my smiling Heart to marinate in Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding and Valor. It's the whole point of practicing the six Heart Virtues and doing the Quantum Pause and other techniques suggested in these works ,is to overlay the HMS by dismantling it and rendering it ineffective as the Intelligence of the Heart becomes predominant and changes so exquisitely ones perception of absolutely everything. Do you think this is done by giving more energy to the HMS than the what renders it ineffective? Perhaps, you need to rethink what you think you know.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
The HMS may be the only thing you think YOU know but for some of us we KNOW differently and is why we are giving much more attention to our Energetic Hearts instead, at the exclusion of the dominance of the HMS which isn't ignoring the HMS its just not giving ignorance credence over something so much finer and better and more humane.I will no longer empower the abject ignorance of the HMS through giving it more attention than it deserves other than inviting it into my smiling Heart to marinate in Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding and Valor. It's the whole point of practicing the six Heart Virtues and doing the Quantum Pause and other techniques suggested in these works ,is to overlay the HMS by dismantling it and rendering it ineffective as the Intelligence of the Heart becomes predominant and changes so exquisitely ones perception of absolutely everything. Do you think this is done by giving more energy to the HMS than the what renders it ineffective? Perhaps, you need to rethink what you think you know.

I was speaking as a casual observer, Shay ... the fact that we, as a species, have all been living for thousands of lifetimes, under the influence of the HMS that was designed to evolve with us ... is evident in the consensus reality manifested by masses of individuals (societies) being manipulated by the GM/higher mind ... The WMMs suggest that we release our grip on the HMS ... that we let go our our dependency upon it... but it doesn't suggest that we reject, ignore, avoid or dis respect it (for what it is)

The time has come to integrate the dominant model of the hierarchy (evolution/saviorship) with the dominant model of Source Intelligence (transformation/mastership). This integration can only be achieved at the level of the entity. It cannot occur within the context of a human instrument or an aspect of the hierarchy. Only the entity -- the wholeness of inter-dimensional sovereignty imbued with Source Intelligence -- can facilitate and fully experience the integration of these two models of existence.

This form of integration occurs when the entity fully explores the two models and develops a synthesis model that positions saviorship as an internal role of the entity to "save" itself, and not rely upon externals to perform this liberating task. This act of self-sufficiency begins to integrate the saviorship idea with the mastership realization. The next step is to integrate the time-based incremental progress of the evolutionary model with the realization-based acceptance of the transformation model. This is done when the entity is thoroughly convinced that experience and utilization of its wholeness can only occur when it is completely detached from the various structures of the hierarchy

as the materials reveal, we are all in different stages of our personal self-development ... All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each are destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level
1st Philo

and we are all moving towards developing an environment where we can all experience a SIP,The Grand Experiment is the ongoing transformation and expansion of Source Intelligence through all entities in all dimensions of existence.

IMO, the WMMs reveal that an INTEGRATION is required ... right down to the cell in your little toe's nail ... fully activated by All that IS - is "living" in the now.

While the entity assumes its role of personal liberation, it does not mean that the hierarchy is to be shunned or avoided. The hierarchy is a wondrous instrument. It is symbolic of the body of First Source, enabling IT to submerge within the time-space universes similar to how the human instrument allows the entity to function outside of Source Reality. The hierarchy is a vehicle of transformation even when it acts to suppress information and keep species in obedience to its controlling hand. It is part of the ancient formula that prepares a new universe for the synthesis model of existence and membership in the Universe of Wholeness.

it goes on to define the "combination" that completes the "ancient forumula" for Synthesis

The combination of self-saviorship and detachment from the hierarchy initiates the synthesis model into manifestation. The synthesis model is the next outcome of the Grand Experiment, and in certain vibrational fields of the multidimensional universe, there are entities who are indeed experiencing this stage of the experiment as forerunners of the entity model of Source individuation.

Definition of SYNTHESIS
1a : the composition or combination of parts or elements so as to form a whole b : the production of a substance by the union of chemical elements, groups, or simpler compounds or by the degradation of a complex compound c : the combining of often diverse conceptions into a coherent whole; also : the complex so formed
2a : deductive reasoning b : the dialectic combination of thesis and antithesis into a higher stage of truth
3: the frequent and systematic use of inflected forms as a characteristic device of a language

no one is suggesting we give more attention to either but that we give them equal consideration ... and value.

Wholeness Perspective

...Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment. It means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. And most importantly, it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those. Nothing is excluded or rejected.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:17 am 
Posting Freak

We purposely, life after life, transmuted and collected data to be transmuted so that we could be where we are now, (because we have always been Whole being born of it, the HMS would have us feeling otherwise on purpose (!))...so close to the advent of the Grand Portal which absolutely everyone contributes too every time they chose to follow their EH and not the HMS. It's well over billions and billions and billions of contributions en mass. Has it occurred to anyone to wonder how some people make the Heart choice even not having studied the WMM but seem to naturally just do it? The news will never tell you this. It's interesting for me today, a realization I came to about Christmas carols when I was listening to the lyrics which are about the coming of a King to save us all and how we are to worship him because he is more special and greater than all of us put together, etc. etc. etc. they are referring to ANU and his second coming and preparing people for that. And to think that neither him or Yeshua Ben Joseph are doing it, not how the Annunaki planned it anyway, and not that Yeshua Ben Joseph ever, ever, ever(!), thought of himself in such terms anyway. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:18 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
I believe, that James has provided a key, to help us discern "truth"...when Dr Neruda told us to ask ourselves "Who stands to gain?" when we see these things unfold.

I personally have taken into consideration, that Dan Burnish and the alike, who worked as professionals in the Military Complex have a very tainted perspective of "the real world"...and fail to see, even now that they are semi disconnected from it, how they were and are still being used. As the Interviews point out (WM's and PC) these men lead "normal" lives...they have wives and families that love them unconditionally, even though they know that the Government has become their God...and their service might including spraying them with chemtrails, or any of the other suggested measures they swore to conceal and were involved in promoting as laid out in the Iron Mt report.

I happen to know from personal experience how fractured their minds have become, having a father that was a member of the Joint Chief's of Staff. I have no doubts that they believe that what they have done, or are still supporting is "doing the right thing" and for "national security"... if their memories have not be wiped.

I have no reason to believe that these type of tactical procedures -promoting DIS-information, isn't going on in all species. You might ask yourself why any Anunaki would be willing to tell any human the truth or why would the secret government reveal their existence...what do they have to gain? And what does James have to gain, when he is ridiculed publicly on the world wide web for disclosing this to a programed generation?

What do you have to gain, by activating a personal consciousness of Source Reality...that is not dependent upon others to tell you who you ARE and what has gone on in the past to pervert that reality, and what will go on in the future based upon your contributions to the Whole?

It is clear to me, that aside from the "mythologies" - that this is James' first priority...to give you the opportunity to KNOW for your self...by activating a Sovereign Integral's perspective of All that IS...he knows that if this information comes from anyone outside of your SELF...you will not believe it.

I really appreciate this post star after going over this thread. I love your clarity and the awesome understanding you express here. Thank you sister! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Why is this topic here ?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm 
Posting Freak

You are right in that James gave us a key.....but as it does not contain any words.....how does one who is dependent on them find this key ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:49 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Why is this topic here ?

where else could an individual hope to find this topic being discussed Markz, try googling "Human Mind System" the first listed reference link is to Jame's Interview ... James is the only person on Earth that has ever revealed the HMS(among other things)... through this topic, we have discussed many of the components of the HMS ... and contributed our perspective, and hopefully came to a better understanding of what it is ... how it works, and most revealing of all - how we are dependent upon it, of our own free will.

In that interview (Project Camelot - Sovereign Integral) James challenges us to be aware of what the HMS is ... this understanding does not come easy ... it requires focus and contemplation of how exactly the HMS works in our own lives, we are fortune to have a place to discuss it ... and he also challenges us all to say NO MORE to the deception we personally contribute that supports and perpetuates the HMS.

there is no "enemy" out there, Mark, the enemy is withIN ... say you read that Interview, and take the challenge ... how do you go about fighting this enemy if you don't know what it is ... the PCI is the source of this information, and the WMF is the only place in the world where it is being discussed publicly... except for the occasional blip on the web.

I said "no more" decades ago .. ask me a question, I have the system Mastered ... I haven't participated in it, since the kids left home - I used it :wink:
but I never imagined how big it was, how all encompassing it was, or how it tainted my perspective of EVERYTHING ... - but for me, it males perfect sense, (emphasis on perfect) ... when I experience the LTO's perspective of it - in wholeness. (became immersed in it)

no more - chasing shadows and echoes ... I am my own worst enemy only as long as I participate in the deception ... NO MORE ... will I ever not appreciate who I am, or not express my compassion for everyone as equals ... I forgive myself and empower myself with humility with my breath ... I understand at last - our purpose, is (and always was and will be) valorous ... and there is no more noble endeavor than the lives and times of a Sovereign Integral (free of the HMS) :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:04 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you SD ........as always....your insight has helped me see more.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:45 am 
Posting Freak

it is a co- operative process Markz, if not for your statement, I would not have been inspired to express my perspective ... and everyone was enhanced when you allowed one more question to surface ... consider these words ....from the Nature of Knowledge (LD3)

Teacher: When there are questions there are answers waiting to be heard. All of this exists for the questions of people such as you. If these questions did not exist, this would not exist.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next