WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 55  Next
 Post subject: THE HUMAN MIND SYSTEM
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:05 pm 
Posting Freak

The Human Mind System is so vast and we are so influenced and infected by it that to live and see it being disassembled is miraculous to say the least. After so many incarnations perpetuated by originally being tricked into being in a human body sure puts a very different spin on being here now doesn't it? We were in a very different state of being before trying out the human form and because we never experienced deception before and trusted each other unconditionally so it seems, we allowed our brother Anu to persuade us to try out this "new" creation which really was only a genetically modified model of others creations of bodies on this planet.This was so he could experience what it would be like to be First Source in his mind, by ruling Sovereign Integrals, us in human bodies. And with trying out these bodies we were to experience the bonus of Anu's Human Mind System which was to help us 'adjust' to his rule as God by making us willing slaves or labourers to do the dirty heavy hard work the Annunaki weren't willing to do anymore in exploiting the resources of this planet. And eons later we still think we are just bodies or a mind or emotions or just thought, or our work or careers or our possessions and that this reality is the cats meow. The system perpetuates itself for every time we endeavor to break out of it something counters to prevent us from knowing what we truly are. It's like bots who collect replies to all of its programming so as to have an answer it didn't before to use if the same question comes up again. Imagine that perpetuated a billion times over and more. Of course this is all based on the lower mind in particular. It covers our behaviors genetically being repeated over and over again in each generation and incarnation after the previous so as we can remain being controlled no matter what era we end up in. And this is all on the scale of this universe. Our behaviors other than living the 6 Heart Virtues are programmed, almost everything about us is programmed. The movie Matrix is very accurate. WE happen to be in the time period of this program ending. I would not venture to imagine even, if there was not an end program, especially for earth and nature. It is earth and nature that will finally make their presence felt utterly, and beyond obviously known and be a major wakeup call to humanity including the ELITE , Anu is outta the picture. This is just a quick synopsis. Now into the programming and all of the walls to be torn down and how absolutely astutely aware we need to be in doing this. First off, the Quantum Pause done on a regular consistent basis helps tremendously to see how we are infected and what it is to be torn down. We can do it. This reminds me of the complexity of the Borg in Star Trek , but what we are dealing with here is even more complex and much more subtle on many many levels.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: THE HUMAN MIND SYSTEM
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:22 pm 
Posting Freak

I started this thread so that we could help each other see and deal with the programming of the HMS and it is vast and complex and act in a respectful manner of goodwill toward each other and apply the six heart virtues in the process. There's going to be lotz of forgiving and compassion going on for both ourselves and each other. It can turn into something beautiful, though...for those that are up to this and unafraid and especially, transparent. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:54 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
I started this thread so that we could help each other see and deal with the programming of the HMS and it is vast and complex and act in a respectful manner of goodwill toward each other and apply the six heart virtues in the process. There's going to be lotz of forgiving and compassion going on for both ourselves and each other. It can turn into something beautiful, though...for those that are up to this and unafraid and especially, transparent. :wink: :D

Great new thread ....the breath technique taught by james in the interview is a great tool for this

Have you been using the breath? I have a copy of the graph and found the breath is very relaxing!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:10 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I have my understanding as to why 'Anu' is 'out of the picture'.

I also understand that he is not the villain.

Jesus incarnated not for the purpose of begetting a religion. He simply expressed his vision of the spiritual dimensions, making First Source accessible and singular. His fellow humans were so eager for the fulfillment of prophecy that they imposed upon him the mantle of Messiah, which he hesitantly agreed to shoulder.

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

There must have been a need and I can’t see that GOLD is really important other than for that old saying ‘he who has the gold makes the rules’

That is the golden rule.

We know it or we don’t but we are all of the same specie, the ONE thing.

Why we had the need to incarnate and agree to Anu's so labeled ‘seduction’ has not been expressed, but what are we? The VICTIM?

I say NO and my vote counts against the multitude.

We are not the victim and nor is Anu the victimizer.

Anu has graciously changed his directive because there was a graphic change in the presumption of events.
This was foreseen as an outside possibility and when it became a reality Anu basically and without hesitation renounced the throne.
This has had its effect of course. There are multitudes that believe that he must take the throne and these multitudes are completely of our own specie, Human.
However, they have other names for him, including ‘Jesus’

Be that as it may, and quite correctly, James has stated that such an occurrence is no longer going to happen.

Anu is an older Entity than we.

We required an education and freely agreed to this experiment
We no longer need a ‘God’ to worship for any reason.

Simply express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others, and you broadcast your worship unfailingly into my realm.

What we are learning to be expert in is realizing our oneness – our equality with all gods – all entities, including Anu.

That was the reason for the agreement.
Do not be deceived into thinking that this was simple seduction.
This was choice.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:12 am 
Posting Freak

Hi dae. Yes, I have been doing the breath technique and love it and find it very relaxing too. I like how it makes me feel and the place it shows me.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:20 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

...Informed choice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:27 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Entity
The entity model of consciousness encompasses the individuated spirit sometimes referred to as the Higher Self or Soul. The entity is, in a sense, a fragment of the Universal Spirit Consciousness of First Source. It is composed of a very refined and pure energy vibration that is equal to Source Intelligence (spirit). It is the entity consciousness that divests itself into human or otherwise physical vehicles in order to collect experiences that evolve and transform its understanding and appreciation of existence. It is the hub of the wheel through which all of its outposts of form and expression converge throughout the continuum of time and space. The entity is sovereign and simultaneously interconnected with all life through the Universal Spirit Consciousness (Source Intelligence). It is the animating force/energy within all life forms that is always in search of higher understanding and expression.

However, as the dimensions grew in density through the expansion of creation
(our creation), we, as individualized, interdimensional beings, were seduced to
enter the human body. This seduction was a co-conspiracy of forces led by Anu,
the King of the Anunnaki, who required enslaved workers to mine the physical
gold that was present on Earth in abundance. Those beings we now consider the
Atlanteans, were interdimensional living upon Earth, and Anu, with great
cunning, convinced them to embody in human instruments.

© 2008 WingMakers.com,
Is this contradiction or subtle glimpse into greater mystery.

FYEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:31 am 
Posting Freak

Watcher, yes it was a choice. And the deceptive part in particular was because Anu knew that he could not get us to be in the bodies if he told us the TRUTH about his real motive and intent. He knew this . He also knew that we didn't know what deception was and he did. He knew this because he had decieved himself into thinking he could play the role of First Source something greater than himself. The greater part intoxicated him with a sense of power and a greed for it, unsurpassed. It's something like raping an innocent child who has no idea about your motive or intent because they trust you as their protector and guide. Anu was known for his genius and was respected for it. Some of the more aware would not incarnate in bodies and no doubt tried to tell others not to either and to no avail. Why does that not surprise me? Anyway, we have learned from this experience and I'm not so sure Anu has and it will be far worse for him than us. I never said he was a villian. I also don't take advantage of what others don't know to serve me when I know I very well could do that. So there you have it. Also, most of the masters if not all are caught within the confines of the HMS. James went to the other side of the last wall and is back to tell us about it. However, the HMS is falling apart and to the degree we are still infected with it's programming is too the degree we will be most uncomfortable and probably argue for its limitations because they are sooo familiar and comfortable and the thought of that comfort going can be frightening for some. Thanx for your post and glad to hear from you again. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:34 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
My plan for your ascendance embraces every creature in all dimensions of all worlds. I do this by divesting myself of every function that is possible for another of my creation to carry out. That which I create is given the power to perform my role, thus I am hidden from your view because you have come to believe that I am that which I have created.

(My Central Revelation)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:41 am 
Posting Freak

First Source is NOT centralized power as Anu conceived it to be. First Source is divested in ALL of us. ALL of us is the Sovereign Integral. A COLLECTIVE. Anu wanted ALL of the power he deemed as centralized in FIRST SOURCE. It would be impossible for any one being that is a creation of First Source to hold such inconceivable power.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:45 am 

Money-Power Grid (MPG) – The reason for the Human Mind System to exist is for the Elite to exercise control over the Money-Power Grid. Money is the prime objective of the Elite because it imbues power to those who possess it. Money takes many forms, including assets of precious metals and petroleum, land or real estate, minerals, and products and services. Money is the “God” of the Elite and their banks are the religious institutions in which they can worship their God.

James Project Camelot interview

http://www.projectcamelot.org/james_win ... egral.html

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:47 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan, James spoke of 'jettisoning' on a moments notice all concepts and words that are of the old system (HMS programming)if their meaning clouds what is happening in the moment( the new system so to speak being created as we speak). I love that he consistently demonstrates this. A new level of understanding if you will. Interesting too, for all of this really describes the Hierarchy, the HMS that is. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:48 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
First Source is NOT centralized power as Anu conceived it to be. First Source is divested in ALL of us. ALL of us is the Sovereign Integral. A COLLECTIVE. Anu wanted ALL of the power he deemed as centralized in FIRST SOURCE. It would be impossible for any one being that is a creation of First Source to hold such inconceivable power.

And it is obvious the reason for this. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:52 am 
Posting Freak

dae wrote:
Money-Power Grid (MPG) – The reason for the Human Mind System to exist is for the Elite to exercise control over the Money-Power Grid. Money is the prime objective of the Elite because it imbues power to those who possess it. Money takes many forms, including assets of precious metals and petroleum, land or real estate, minerals, and products and services. Money is the “God” of the Elite and their banks are the religious institutions in which they can worship their God.

Now this is a very interesting point and such a weakness of this system. Poor, creative and resourceful people would probably have a better chance of survival than the Elite without their God, money. Their fear is based on their utter dependency on money and not having it or it not having the value they imbued it with anymore. Contemplate that.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:53 am 

Interdimensional Universe Structure (IUS) – This is the structure of reality domains and how they interface with one another. IUS is a very, very complex subject to disclose in a format such as this, so I will only touch the surface.

Human beings are both dimensional and interdimensional. First Source is all of us. It is the Collective Us. It is not a God living in some distant pocket of the universe. First Source is the Human Collective unencumbered with the HMS. First Source divided itself into individualized expressions – us. In the beginning, we inhabited dimensions that were not material, but existed at quantum levels of time and space.

However, as the dimensions grew in density through the expansion of creation (our creation), we, as individualized, interdimensional beings, were seduced to enter the human body. This seduction was a co-conspiracy of forces led by Anu, the King of the Anunnaki, who required enslaved workers to mine the physical gold that was present on Earth in abundance. Those beings we now consider the Atlanteans, were interdimensional living upon Earth, and Anu, with great cunning, convinced them to embody in human instruments.

This embodiment was a grand experiment in human engineering, and the Human Mind System (HMS) was at the core of this project. Anu realized that the only way to enslave the Atlanteans was to sheath them in a mind system that would reduce their capacity to express their true nature, and instead, express the programs embedded within the HMS. These programs were the creation of Anu and his scientists.

God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC) – This is the central element of the HMS that anchors separation. The individualized human being, free of the HMS, is called the Sovereign Integral in the WingMakers mythology. This is the true identity of each and every human being. In this model of the Sovereign Integral, we are Gods of our local multiverse, and collectively, we are First Source in the multiverse.

Why is GSSC the anchor of separation? We have two paths: Religion and Spirituality – each being different sides of the same coin, and this “coin” is GSSC. Now, Anu, being the intelligent, clever entity that he is, knew that humans would evolve, and in this evolution they may begin to remember that they are Sovereign Integrals. Bear in mind that the Atlanteans were highly evolved beings before they donned the human instrument of Anu’s creation. Also remember that the human instrument is not simply the physical body but includes the emotions and HMS, and that this human instrument is componentized so that while the physical body dies, a higher dimensional body or sheath that is based on the physical body carries on.

Some refer to this as the soul, others refer to it as the astral body, but it is simply a sheath for the Sovereign Integral to operate within and it remains subject to the HMS and most of its programming. Thus, even upon death, the Sovereign Integral is not released from the influences of the HMS or the human instrument’s programs.

The Anunnaki created the HMS in order to consign the Sovereign Integral – the true Self that is infinite and eternal – into a prison of conjured illusions and deceptions. So the human instrument was fitted with HMS and the Sovereign Integral was placed within it as the life force, that which powered the human instrument. An aspect of GSSC was the program we call the fear of death, the fear of separation, the fear of non-existence.

James from the interview Project Camelot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:02 am 

Shayalana wrote:
dae wrote:

Now this is a very interesting point and such a weakness of this system. Poor, creative and resourceful people would probably have a better chance of survival than the Elite without their God, money. Their fear is based on their utter dependency on money and not having it or it not having the value they imbued it with anymore. Contemplate that.

good point about the weakness ....as a note to this the Lakota Naitve Americans have declared themselves sovereign from USA and have built their own bank using a currency of only silver and gold....at a time when the economic future of America appears grim .. I find it timely indeed that the Lakota who by the way are owed huge payments for land and residential school abuse, have founded a means to remain fluid and build a foundation by the very act the elite have used to undermine the security of the people

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:04 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you dae. So William, Anu doesn't appear to be innocent either. He knew what he was doing and why. The deception of deceptions and look at the world , the demonstration of Anu's plan. Look at the suffering of people, animals, the earth and nature and tell me Anu wasn't so bad. Look at the ignorance of humans and tell me what a good plan this was of Anu's. Yep, we chose to be in bodies because we trusted him. And now we have to clean up the mess created from that choice. As we should.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:17 am 

The HMS created by Anu is known as the Suppression of the SI in the Lyricus Order
James

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:23 am 

Nathan wrote:
Quote:
My plan for your ascendance embraces every creature in all dimensions of all worlds. I do this by divesting myself of every function that is possible for another of my creation to carry out. That which I create is given the power to perform my role, thus I am hidden from your view because you have come to believe that I am that which I have created.

(My Central Revelation)

very timely well placed quote ...something to 'wake up' to as we arise from the bindings of the matrix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:25 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Baby rape?

That is victim speak and indeed the realm of human beings incarnate and ignorant.

Ah how the need for a villian is so necessary for those who must find a reason other than that they freely chose - ah the choice was made by an infinite entity to incarnate based on a lie?

where is the humility in that presumption?

If this were about judgement then innocence might have a seat - who was innocent is who didn't have a choice yes?

The suffering is the choice and actions of humans. The scapegoat was Jesus so any blame attributed to Anu is resovled in Jesus.

It isn't the choice of Jesus , James or Anu that humans choose to believe that they need a sacrifice but this was offered so that such excuses couldn't be referred to as legal...no one is to blame, from First Source, Anu or any other Entity.

Anu's plan wasn't to rape humanity - it is a story devised to keep those who want it that way to seek a scapegoat and a sacrifice and continue to pray to the heavens for a salvation already available through our own hands rather than some other god(s)

While blame is sort excuses to procrastinate prosper.

You don't need Anu as an enemy. You don't need Jesus as a saviour.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:42 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Some people undertake this search because they feel an obligation to
do this as a means to appease the expectations of their parents, spouse, or
their own sense of guilt.

When you voice the genuine and sober self-assessment in all of its textures and
subtlety, you are inviting the new behaviors of the Sovereign Integral. These
are all signs of authentic forgiveness; they are not the sanctimonious, over
emotionalized capitulations of a guilt-ridden follower who intones the ritual of
forgiveness like a machine.

This is to say that such authentic new behaviours of Sovereign Integral are natural developments which are genuine reflections of what real forgiveness is about.
Like being able to admit one made a wrong choice which had its effects, but not being under condemnation because one understands the nature of choice and consigns no blame to outside 'forces' nor condems ingnorant/innocent action/reaction.
A choice was made but new evidence suggest that a better one could have being made but wasn't so what - the freedom to continues choosing is the gift of life and condemnation only increases the chance of continuing along the path of that choice as a type of self induced punishment - self judgement that will not accept such folly and thus will not forgive itself or any part of itself nor anything that is thinks contributed to it making such a choice.

and so the pattern continues....loop de loop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:44 am 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
Baby rape?

That is victim speak and indeed the realm of human beings incarnate and ignorant.

Ah how the need for a villian is so necessary for those who must find a reason other than that they freely chose - ah the choice was made by an infinite entity to incarnate based on a lie?

where is the humility in that presumption?

If this were about judgement then innocence might have a seat - who was innocent is who didn't have a choice yes?

The suffering is the choice and actions of humans. The scapegoat was Jesus so any blame attributed to Anu is resovled in Jesus.

It isn't the choice of Jesus , James or Anu that humans choose to believe that they need a sacrifice but this was offered so that such excuses couldn't be referred to as legal...no one is to blame, from First Source, Anu or any other Entity.

Anu's plan wasn't to rape humanity - it is a story devised to keep those who want it that way to seek a scapegoat and a sacrifice and continue to pray to the heavens for a salvation already available through our own hands rather than some other god(s)

While blame is sort excuses to procrastinate prosper.

You don't need Anu as an enemy. You don't need Jesus as a saviour.

This is rubbish and you know it. Is a poor excuse for any further discussion with you. It shows a laziness on your part to even attempt any kind of objectivity in this discussion. Your programming is very obvious in your attempt to twist what was said to fit your agenda of discrediting me and dae. You are demonstrating perfectly the GMS of the HMS for repetitive genetic behavioral patterns that keep you locked into programming of the HMS. After years of being on the Wingmakers forums you haven't changed. You still do exactly what you did on the first forum and you are still blind to being programmed. And especially you still attack what you don't understand or if you do understand it you want to bring it down to your level. Bless you, you're gonna need it.....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:48 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

it is not my agenda to discredit anyone.

Not even Anu.

:)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:50 am 
Posting Freak

William are you drunk or stoned...again? Your incoherence is beyond obvious. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:59 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Truthfully your reply is in itself a discrediting attempt

Quote:
You are demonstrating perfectly the GMS of the HMS for repetitive genetic behavioral patterns that keep you locked into programming of the HMS. After years of being on the Wingmakers forums you haven't changed. You still do exactly what you did on the first forum

Do you really think James offered these answers so that you might use them to flame me?

No he did not, but like everyone, he is not responsible for how some might use his words against others.

That I dont see things your way and express myself in a way that you don't approve of does not excuse you for personal attack. Control yourself and be not led by emotional reaction.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1355 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 55  Next