WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Living Truth
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Noticing that there is close to none discussion about this lovely powerful little Lyricus story I welcome imput about what you have gleaned from this gem. Even you self proclaimed "selfless ones" please feel free to comment. I feel that this paper will perhaps, help in defining for ourselves our individual purposes too. And that in defining our individual purposes we will see how much aligned they are with these works as a whole. That Mark referred to the Living Truth in the interviews is also timely . Especially when he says that James has referred to what this paper means from the beginning when the WMM first came out. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: The Living Truth
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Having read this paper many times in a row(7), it became much clearer to me . There still is much more for me to glean so I'll just start with this:

Alija has worked very hard and for some time in doing what he was told by his father was his vocation in life. He also was responsible enough to take care of his other duties besides and spent pretty well most of his extra time in composing music. He wanted to know certain things he didn't understand which were more of a philosophical bend than his familiar way of understanding through music. Because of this he decided to compose a song so alluring that it would bring to him a Master who could teach him what he felt was not in his forte through music. The Master appeared after his 7th attempt in perfecting his song. When he asked if she would teach him how he could learn what he wanted to know, she told him to stop playing the song. He composed that song because of his belief that because music is a different language than philosophy and he was great with music and not philosophy that he needed someone to show him and he choose her, so composed for her the song. It didn't occur to him that if given the interest to philosophy that he did music he could of learned what he wanted to know.(This is conjecture on my part) However, the Master is timely in that what she says to him activates what he needs to do to learn and know and eventually become like her if he so chooses. He comes to a greater understanding about his purpose in life and what is the best way for him to realize that and give accordingly. When he realizes that music was what he so loved doing it was the best medium for his understanding in particular and gift to humanity.

This is one of many possible interpretations....

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
this was discussed at great length in another forum...where I posted these comments ...

Quote:
For me, the most revealing lines (also emphasized in the EVT session 1 words, focused on our ability to create ) of the story were:

"Do not forsake your biology for the pursuit of the spiritual, because it is through your biology that you bring forth the spiritual -
creating the living truth in your human form."

The most endearing (beside the fact that the Master was female -wink) were these lines:

"... we are intimate partners with the One Creator. Our life is cared for and cherished by this Universal Spirit and we are wise to trust It."

and those that I am focused the most on materializing are the " instant-on relationship with the Divine" words:

"The living truth is the realization of this noble and powerful reality, lifting it from the realm of the abstract to the heartfelt experience of expression."

and this insight and your reference to "seven times" immediately reminded me of the suggestion to listen to the Ch 10 Music 7 times uninterupted... to "trigger" the activation of the transformation

Quote:
Perhaps I am reading too much into this story, but I think it is also noteworthy, that it is mentioned, that Alija noticed, that the "presence" of the Master, faded when he stopped playing the music and that he quickly resumed playing the piece and even while he was talking to the Master, he continued playing the music.

Also, it is mentioned that this was not "any" Master, but a specific one, which he highly respected. And when he brought her forth again, it was again after playing the music seven times, which impressed me with something else that was said in the "review" of the CH 10 CD about the music being a BRIDGE between worlds and dimensions:

Quote:
"There are 38 musical compositions within Chamber 10 that flow together seamlessly. These musical "stanzas" express the flowing movement and multi-faceted expression of the Wholeness Navigator.

They are bridges through which you can travel between worlds and dimensions."

would living the truth, based upon what this story is revealing mean, that we should focus on what we want (our heart's desire) and continue to play the music (remain in that frequency) even after what we seek has materialized?

Quote:
Another point, whether it relates to the CH 10 CD or not, is the statement made in the last paragraph of the the story that states, that this experience "changed" him.

The change may have been inspired by the Master's last words, when she said "there is nothing to guard. protect or defend" but the story pointed out that before this experience, he would have "protected his sense of what was real" and that he would have allowed his ego to step in and judge - the experience "as delusional or a mystical mirage; a simple consequence of his restless state" but all that was changed because he had learned the living truth.

And the "new transparency" he was seeing/living was brought into his consciousness via the medium of music.

Quote:
"The atomic structure of the human instrument is a vibrating harmonic system. The nuclei vibrate, and the electrons in their orbits vibrate in resonance to their nuclei, but to what does the nuclei resonate with? What is the primal vibration that establishes the vibratory expression of a human instrument? And can this vibration change and adapt – in a sense migrate to new levels of vibration that are more aligned and supportive to the spiritual purpose in which the human soul chose to incarnate?"
http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"You have both a biological and spiritual dimension," replied the Master. Do not forsake your biology for the pursuit of the spiritual, because it is through your biology that you bring forward the spiritual-creating the living truth in your human form. And this living truth might be music or it might be a talent in horticulture or a capacity to inspire people or a dream of understanding some aspect of science that has been shut-off from human eyes. Whatever form it takes, do not disown this as something that restricts your embrace of the spiritual worlds within you. It is quite the opposite; it is your embrace of the worlds of Spirit.

If one cares to notice, there are so many biology s running around. Why is that? If we are all so One without a self why so many bodies with individuated consciousness s ? Why so many individuated consciousness s? In the One Creation was there a mistake made? Or are some people confused and really don't have enough info yet to understand even though they claim to know everything. I respect Darlene Berges very much for her humbleness in stating that she needs to listen to the James interviews more to glean the energetic transfer of them. So do I. I respect Renovatio very much because he's humble enough to express his humaness without judgment or fear of others criticism. I could do a little more of that myself. Each and every one (small o) of us with different things to do. This is a planet and universe of great diversity for a reason. Being totally One and selfless at that means we are exactly that with no differentiation from each other and not able to write anything on this forum or any where else either because such separteness does not exist in the big cosmic soup of we with no self. Where did that belief originate? What crucial point is it missing?

Anyway this above excerpt is not about we and no self as much as it is about our very selfs and how they are so beautifully connected with our Divine Light and First Source and how we can access that divinity from its abstract realms and materialize their meanings here in ways that are most conducive to us through our individual talents. What isn't said here is that if people do this they are naturally inclined to get together and work together on a larger scale than the individual. Every group is a group of individuals whether aware of their Divinity or not. Even then they are still Divine too. What hasn't been questioned is , what would be the purpose of a self? The Living Truth paper reveals an answer to that question.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"The atomic structure of the human instrument is a vibrating harmonic system. The nuclei vibrate, and the electrons in their orbits vibrate in resonance to their nuclei, but to what does the nuclei resonate with? What is the primal vibration that establishes the vibratory expression of a human instrument? And can this vibration change and adapt – in a sense migrate to new levels of vibration that are more aligned and supportive to the spiritual purpose in which the human soul chose to incarnate?"
http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html

Now this is excellent and very much in line with the paper. Just think of the complexity of so many individual selfs all vibrating harmonic systems with no two exactly the same. Yet, we can all get together at the Event Temples and still give from our hearts even if they are individual selfs. The more we give this way the more we work as a coherent whole. However, the whole loses none of its individuation in being able to be coherent. Individuals simply choose to work with each other and find out how and do it. So much given and nothing lost.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
I am revealed to you in hopes that you will reveal to others what you have found in me.
FS transmissions My Central Revelation

the entity consciousness is INDIVIDUALated...we are, like god, Unique and because we are only fragments of FS, we need each other's perspective of FS to understand IT's purpose, revelation and message - completely. By sharing KNOWledge via the Interface Zone we expand and enhance not only our selves, but also FSI (instantly)...and this is why unity (wholeness) is our preprogrammed, individual and collective goal...just as FS is a collective energy source...fragmented to gain the most intelligence possible by freely exploring the "unknown" until every detail is mapped.

Quote:
You can activate your heart intelligence and apply it in your everyday life, and over a period of a minute, you can touch the entire grid of humanity. In principle, this functions as a result of how the grid of love is engineered to be porous to an input frequency that is compatible to the grid itself, and then transmit this input across the grid as an energetic add-on. If the frequency is not compatible, the input will be locked out of the grid.
Energetic Heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
You know precisely the right action, the exact gesture, and the creative answer to every circumstance. It is your noble inheritance encoded within the light body that is the deeper higher you. If you inhabit this aspect of your identity , if you live in its world, even if only for a few minutes each day, you will find the living truth and live it, but also transmit it through your every heartbeat.

The Living Truth

We do know , but only when we are in touch with our deeper higher Self. To know how that feels may take some practice in getting there so that we can maintain it over time. Perhaps, the Chamber of Self is a means of this experience of our deeper Higher Self. Perhaps, the practice of the Rising Heart is another means of experiencing this or participating in the Event Temples. We have much to choose from. I asked my Higher Self about an affiliation I had for fifteen years with a spiritual school that had initially introduced me to the Wingmakers back in Nov 1998. I wanted to know if some of the beliefs that I had accepted from that group were preventing me from understanding certian things happening in my life right now for how I felt about them. The answer I got was yes, because I was comparing what I am learning from Lyricus teachers to what I was taught in the past that doesn't fair well now. I also realized that these teachings of Lyricus truly are incomparable and I have to get used to that and take them for what they are that resonates in my deeper Heart and go from there. To receive the Energetic Transfers from these encoded materials we have to be wide open in receivership without bias and conflicting concepts to interfere. I found the conflicts I felt clued me in to what was/is amiss. We have such brilliant biologys that self-check when somethings amiss and direct us to seek answers from our Higher Selfs for those who really do know. :wink: I love it! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
You know precisely the right action, the exact gesture, and the creative answer to every circumstance. It is your noble inheritance encoded within the light body that is the deeper higher you. If you inhabit this aspect of your identity , if you live in its world, even if only for a few minutes each day, you will find the living truth and live it, but also transmit it through your every heartbeat.

The Living Truth

This is multi-layered , I can see how practicing certian exercises besides the which-when-how practice for the six heart virtues applies so much to this too. Just simply breathing in the 6 heart virtues and seeing yourself in the Divine center of them and then breathing them out through the heart is powerful. And they all mold our energy field into something very powerful and transforming I am also seeing how intricately interconnected all of these materials are to each other layer upon layer upon layer. The Living Truth is sooomee kinda truth.

:lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
You can activate your heart intelligence and apply it in your everyday life, and over a period of a minute, you can touch the entire grid of humanity. In principle, this functions as a result of how the grid of love is engineered to be porous to an input frequency that is compatible to the grid itself, and then transmit this input across the grid as an energetic add-on. If the frequency is not compatible, the input will be locked out of the grid.

The Energetic Heart

Thanx for this just another wonderful example of how intricately interconnected these materials are. Make the connection of the Living truth with this starduster I am curious to see what you come up with. If you will... :D

P.S.
I love how the Living Truth is so encompassing that everything so far posted here fits so well. I'm thinking of the First Source transmission when I say this. This is sooo cooooolll!

:lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:30 pm 
Posting Freak

With contemplating The Living Truth paper this joyful excitement arises in me about being not only a spiritual entity but biological too. I am a spiritual being having a human experience and can now with that understanding really enjoy and appreciate the biological for how temporal it can be. There has to be a way to take it with me in spirit. Hmmm...can do! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:16 pm 
Posting Freak

The Living Truth "appears" to be rather simple. Don't let it fool ya, your biology adds a whole other dimension(s) to it. It is what makes the Living Truth possible.

:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:04 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Food of the highest Vibration is the most expensive but then again no amount of spirulina will get me closer to God.

It does help to be well versed in nutrition to sustain the deepest connection with the higher self but what about the breatharians?

Fear of
Losing
Energy
Is draining

It locks up your chest
Shuts down the heart
Miserly
And stingy
Let's open up : sh♥re!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:00 pm 
Posting Freak

humm, your post got me to thinking...so do you take a giger counter into the market with you to find the food with the highest vibration or what (snicker)

I lived in the middle of a "organic" farm once...it was in S Phoenix... and trust me, the soil was supplemented with "chemicals" and the plants were enhanced with "chemicals" and protected from bugs by "chemical compounds...they may have been "organic" chemicals but they were not any more natural than the smog choked environment in which this food was growing.

There was a cute little organic (un air conditioned) restaurant surrounded by shade trees, also in the middle of this garden area, which was less than ten minutes from downtown, and allowed for all the yuppies to lunch there...of course the fare was all vegetarian...and cost twice as much as meat dishes...even soup and salad cost more than a steak at Outback, because it was "organic" ... they also had a little "farmer's market" which sold their produce...fruit and veggies...and snacks..and they supplied the local Whole Food and the "co op" stores with their locally grown psudo "organic" produce...what a racket.

any way, back to "higher vibrations"... seems to me that higher life forms would have higher vibrations eh? and while "you are what you eat" seems to repel some from being an animal, their life forms at least have a brain. and aren't in a "vegetative state" :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:54 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The Living Truth paper is a way in which we can see how the number seven is used by Lyricus. It might be a key to our inner journey. It is a prime number.

The Living Truth shows the pathway to how we can get in touch with the non-physical world.

In Action Learning they say, if you write something you are more likely to remember about 80 percent of it. With that in mind, I wrote the Living Truth. I can say I was truly inspired in the way the energy seemed to come into the room which I was writing it. I did it over several days not at one time. I have been pondering what would be the energetic response of writing it seven times.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:26 pm 
Posting Freak

This little vid depicts for me what the Kundalini was like when I first experienced it many years ago. It's the closest I could find in a vid so far. I love this .... I love how it feels.

http://vimeo.com/25592271

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:42 pm 

Thanks it’s very beautiful - a wonderful addition to breakfast :D