WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Q&A From James? Has anyone seen this?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:06 pm 

Hey EBy Girl. I always thought you meant street duster :lol:

Oh well "dusty". If the DISease fits wear it :mrgreen:

That is quite an appropriate picture you paint of your self(s) in your great boogery :mrgreen: Hark! Is that the Harley backfiring or dusty fharting!!? :lol: :evil:

Oh man. I ain't laughed so hard in a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
see how unique we are...those three letter were perceived by each of us in a completely different way...I really didn't know about the referrence to std until william used it on me years ago...left a sore spot.

I love a good laugh...as long as you are laughing with me, and not at me ...everyone's poop stinks eh?

nice to see this side of you egg-enema, I would have sworn you didn't have a sense of humor...

I'm still not convinced...so I'll just blow you a kiss OK... you have a habit of stabbing me in the back so no huggs. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:22 pm 
Posting Freak

hAYA eg...mmmmm...it's all "blow jobs" in tha end...ain'tit...heh
i wonder if dusty swallows yet...lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:29 pm 

Swallows yet? Haw haw. Oh yeah, I remember that I think. :?

Well no she proBly don't less it's James :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:43 pm 
Posting Freak

ok...see, now eye'm *feelin'* a bit confused...StD sais she feels stabbed in tha back...buttbuttbutt...she *LOVES* to be "tough as nails"...?...expects all that she posts, back...?
weird...
ok...i'm walkin' off this row now...very serious, like a swallow, regardless of tha hawhawzzz...er, not interested in ornery as a way to be...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:40 am 
Posting Freak

oh Ebyam playing naive does not become you...

as we all know eggie is one of the goona gangbangers from way back... which everyone embarassingly ignores but me...she always shows up when oona gets angry...so as not to tarnished oona sowthern belle persona, this alter ego steps up and says what oona would never say in public...and back stabbs me...as I am leaving the room.

I have never known her to have anything nice to say, and she has never been on topic, and loves to stir the pot...she has become quite transparent over the years, since her MO remains the same ...I am the only person that actually faces her and who consistently reveals her actual identity but it is not done in anger, or with any malace, it is just something that I do so that she doesn't think she is fooling anyone, and is a form of compassion on my part not only for her, since she may not even be aware of it, but also for others to see what legnths some will go to, to vilify others....

I learned as a child to "face the devil and it will flee from you" but like I said, she waits until I walk away...then comes out of hiding to stab me in the back...with rude and ignorant remarks, such as the ones she just posted in three topics within ten minutes...two topics where oona and I exchanged conflicting perspective...and one to yank jarcqs chain...not to forget her honest abe quote.

cyber drive by... how come you can remember remarks I made seven years ago, but fail to recognize enigma?
If I remember correctly you two have danced a few times too.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:51 am 
 WWW  Profile

One of the things James said in the interview was about the Law of Economy. The Law of Economy is about Using less to say more. If you want to know if John wrote anything, you need to address him directly. My posting was about the Law of Economy.

The Heart Virtues are not interested in our 3rd D processes, they want to lead us into the understanding and being a positive life experiences in all the aspects of our life, including writings on Forums.

Darlene Berges

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:04 am 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
One of the things James said in the interview was about the Law of Economy. The Law of Economy is about Using less to say more. If you want to know if John wrote anything, you need to address him directly. My posting was about the Law of Economy.

Darlene Berges

You were very lengthy for a "yes" or "no" answer.

Why not just admit Darlene, that James was too busy to write Fred back and John replied instead.

Come on, Darlene "when someone gives you the finger" sounds more like John, then the eloquent James.

Is honesty and Integrity a heart virtue? It should be.

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:25 am 
Posting Freak

Law of Economy? seems James gave some lengthy answers to Marks short questions...if that were transcribed, I bet some of the answers would take up pages... when someone is listening, the person doing the explaining must sometimes use metaphors, or things the person is familiar to "reach them" by going into details or offering different angles to reveal the Big Picture... time is all we have to share with each other in cyber space...if you were "short" with me, I would assume you didn't really think I was worth your time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:29 am 
Posting Freak

you aren't listening AMW...she said "ask John"...why are you questioning a biased witness, go to the source.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:20 pm 
Posting Freak

stardust, thanks for your instructions and directions on how to handle something, thanks for the offer but I have to pass...

I asked Darlene, had I known she was going to puzzyfoot around, she might as well said "How did you know? How did you figure that out?"

Her lack of response tells me, James didn't write the response to Fred, John did....

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:57 pm 
Posting Freak

just like when I was pussyfooting around with oona, when she asked me if I was a member of We Are Us...eh.

I wasn't a member, I just liked to see her jump though her own hoops... knowing that her logic (like yours) was that NO answer meant she was RIGHT...and it would lead her to the wrong conclusions...what a hoot watching her dance like Elaine (the superficial gf of Seinfeld.) You have no idea how transparent and predictable you are, when seen through the eyes of a Sovereign Integral.

what really makes your theory lame, is the fact that no one but James knows the future time line of this planets evolution...as revealed, in this letter, no one knows the calibration of humanities existence and advancement in the fourth dimension...and no one could fake that, not with the conviction and genuine authority of James' words nor in his style. (not even L Ron Hubbard lol)

do you really think that what has evolved from the WMMs was not pre planned...do you think that the website, just naturally grew into Lyricus...and they produced the EVTs on a promotional whim... read the materials again...and understand that James has a vision of the Big Picture that we failed to recognize until it was materialized, and that he already knew how many "steps" it takes to get from 4th dimensional thinking to the Grand Portals realization...and that we are just following in his footsteps...because it is so much better than stumbling around in the dark...even if he is Dr Neruda, he has access to ALL the materials

John may have a great understanding of this work, but only James knows for certain how and when the light will appear in this tunnel...or how deep the rabbit hole is...because he trusts the connection he has with the Teachers of Light...mainly because he was/is one and has been here before...and watched it being done on other world...this causal event string, is far too important to be left to chance or apprentices.

do you think James is limited to one "voice" when speaking to the scoffers, and not capable of another when speaking to his friends? What surprises and inspires me, is that he even bothers to explain the plan at all, when so many are ready to say, it will never work, without trying it (just by reading the blueprints). The fact is, that he needs our trust...this job is way to big to do by himself...so why would he risk deceiving us, for any reason?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:57 pm 
Posting Freak

stardust, I am not interesting in your advice, explanation, you're point of view on my question to darlene or anything else...

you've made more than one condescending remark, your very first post on this thread, was what I ought to do, how I should do it, what you like, how you want it to be when I do something I can't even post something without you f#$&*cking it up. Then throw material at me, like I should practice the 6 heart virtues more so I can tolerate your sh#$.

that's enough from you.

-Philosophy 4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:00 pm 
Posting Freak

ha ha... and what makes you think I will follow your advice ? don't read my posts...put me on your "foes" list, see if I care...I am simply adding my perspective, to the soup...you can like it or lump it but you do not have any control over me...snicker.

is that the Elaine dance you are doing (or is that a seizure)...what a hoot.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:04 am 
Posting Freak

OK...but the first time I saw my handle abbreviated as STD, it was by you...and I don't remember what it was that pointed to the disease, but I remember google-ing STD and that was what came up...as one can see,in these examples, we all perceive what is being written, differently, this may not have been your intention...but for some reason, that is how I took it at that time.

perhaps a good reason to clarify, by further discussion eh?

often a person assumes that they are being understood...but until another, reflects upon what they are perceiving, it becomes clear, that some misunderstand, not only the content, but the intent. I think this is very important, because, one of the main purposes of being here, is to "express" our true identity (clearly?) and the forum is, IMO a very good place to hone this skill, until it becomes clear to everyone.

of course, it depends a great deal, on how this energy it is being received...and depends on whether a person is either filtering the incoming energy through the heart or the ego/brain, certainly each of these intelligence would influence how the data is translated by the individual...which presents a real challenge, to be clearly understood by all :wink:

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:18 pm 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
I really didn't know about the referrence to std until william used it on me years ago...left a sore spot.

William the picture under "...sore spot" is most inappropriate and very derogatory in reference to starduster. That you would stoop so low just shows how entrenched you are in such habits. It also shows that you have not learned anything from the materials and makes one wonder what the hell you are doing here for your obvious intent AGAINST them. You have no real interest here except to dissuade others and be deflamatory towards them for their sincere interest in these Wingmakers Materials.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:20 pm 
Posting Freak

William, you had better remove the picture of a vagina with herpes quickly so that you can try making me look like a fool. Whose vagina is it? Did you take the picture and are you her lover? Or are you into kiddie p o r n?

Quote:
Here is where all the vows of faithfulness, all the ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.

This is watchers signature statement. Where's the love? :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:28 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
just like when I was pussyfooting around with oona, when she asked me if I was a member of We Are Us...eh.

I wasn't a member, I just liked to see her jump though her own hoops... knowing that her logic (like yours) was that NO answer meant she was RIGHT...and it would lead her to the wrong conclusions...what a hoot watching her dance like Elaine (the superficial gf of Seinfeld.) You have no idea how transparent and predictable you are, when seen through the eyes of a Sovereign Integral.

I didn't see this before. Another perfect example of your erroneous thinking. I asked you that because I wanted to see if you would LIE (again).

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:41 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to interject that I think the name STD is very appropriate. You think the name "goona gangbanger" is ok for me. :lol:

You hurt and castigate everyone within your range of rage at any time you are able. You deserve to get a little of that back once in awhile IMO. What's the real HOOT around these parts is watching you trying to control that! (HOOT HOOT! lOOKS LIKE WE'RE ALL uncontrolable WHEEEEEEREEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee :lol:

William just has the wrong one (std). You did have one. You admitted that (Clymadia). I always thought that std meant Sexually transmitted disease. I'm not at all afraid to say that to your face. It suits you to a tee.

One more time, Enigma is not me.

I would love to see the results of you or Shayalana's heart math activities.

Why not let William say what he will?

Let yourselves (STD and SHAY) say what you will?

I shall say what i WILL!

That's more likely to be what works.

William you are more than right. When we stop questioning, we stop thinking. I have always and always will continue to do that(question).

StD and Shay I think your time is UP. No more dominatrixes for us!!!

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

You have been expected Oona and you defending William also is expected. So obviously you approve of the picture he posted as referring to starduster. Obviously, even though you are a woman you don't see what is implied for any woman who disagrees with a man. Obviously, as a woman you condone such misogynist practises to the degree of condoning p o r n being used to make his misogynistic point. It's not the first time he has try to sneak this kind of thing in. Interesting that you would condone a man reducing a woman to a diseased body part . Interesting especially that you would defend such a man who likes to reduce woman to such.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:11 pm 
Posting Freak

As far as HeartMath activities are concerned Oona you wouldn't understand them. Are you who allots time to people? Wonder if a person doesn't recognize your authority to do that? Wonder if it has absolutely nothing to do with you, especially here? Wonder if you are just this big unresolved labyrinth trapped in an ego/mind disconnected from its Source of nurturance? Something like William is? Remember, what you post next reveals how developed or undeveloped you are in your behaviour. Make it a good post. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:05 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
You have been expected Oona and you defending William also is expected. So obviously you approve of the picture he posted as referring to starduster. Obviously, even though you are a woman you don't see what is implied for any woman who disagrees with a man. Obviously, as a woman you condone such misogynist practises to the degree of condoning p o r n being used to make his misogynistic point. It's not the first time he has try to sneak this kind of thing in. Interesting that you would condone a man reducing a woman to a diseased body part . Interesting especially that you would defend such a man who likes to reduce woman to such.

Shay I waited until all my indicators speak of cohesion between heart and mind. Now I will answer. But it really does NOT matter how you take it or what your opinion of it is. And your opinions will not be called truth if they are NOT.

Why would I not be expected to join a discussion? That's what this is (discussion FORUM). I am not necessarily defending William, Shayalana. I just think that rather than WIlliam having a mysoginist viewpoint of women (may I say if so, probably caused by women such as yourself) he has a sense of fairness and humor.

Isn't it YOU and StD who the most say that each person is responsible for thier OWN reaction to things? Why are you even reacting? You expect to say and do things of equal vilification without batting an eyelash and then blame others if they react. So this must be ENTIRELY your fault Shay. YOU are reacting.

AND Yes Shay I often defend those who are the least understood. I especially do it if I see that 2 or more are ganging up on someone. I did it for years for StD just as YOU do now. In retrospect I can see it was not good for her from her own transparency. In retrospect I cannot BELIEVE sometimes that I was ever in your predicament!

Your whole reaction to this is just bringing it more and more to the forefront. This is not heartmath based. How are you feeling? what emotions? Is your heart coherent with your mind right now? :wink:

BTW that is NOT p*o*r*n. It is a medical illustration (I've seen it before) of Genital Herpes. Not every picture of the vagina is p*o*r*n you know. Some things are simply educational.

~J~

Last edited by Oona on Tue May 20, 2008 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:15 pm 
Posting Freak

You are too trippy and as twisted as William himself. What kind of drugs are you on? That I caused Williams misogyistic tendencies is just what would be expected from a southern chic like you who would condone such atrocious behavior. So much is lost on you that you only pay lipservice too what you think others would condone too. You are victumized by your genetics and environment and have not gone beyond such illusion. Like your master William who thinks for you too, you have been triggered and activated to act and say what you do so deeply entrenched are you . Why does it seem that you and your buddy William are having such a difficult time waking up? Who programmed you?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:18 pm 
Posting Freak

After all, where you and William are so obviously coming from is a rather mechanical universe. Too bad you haven't discovered this one yet, perhaps, that is why you can't predict anything happening here...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:22 pm 
Posting Freak

I guess its, "stand by your man", huh Oona? Even when your married to someone else. I was hoping for so much more from you...oh well....

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next