WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Q&A From James? Has anyone seen this?
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:14 am 
 WWW  Profile

Carollynn give it a break. You never loved me and never will, you don't now. If what you put forth is love, I'll have none of it! You love me? APOLOGIZE!

You competed with me (unbeknownst to me). You used me as bait. You've victumized me. But get over it. You can't anymore.

I've left a message for you in another thread. Before I read this drivel. How about if you really want a frest start there in your "happiness" that you just stop posting to or about me in negative ways?

If you are as happy as you say, you'll not respond. :lol:

Still trying the mind games though, I see. I truly wish everyone could know how almost every word or post you have embedded some things which you think will hurt or depress me. That is why I am glad you do not know anything about me (in reality) anymore.

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:55 am 

starduster wrote:
I can love Oona, and there is nothing she can do to prevent me from forgiving her, or understanding her self created problems, or from having compassion for her need to cling to the past because her NOW is so unfulfilling...

In most cases, real forgiveness is never voiced. When you hear a phrase voiced publicly such as:
“I forgive YOU for YOUR bad behavior YOU exhibited toward me”.

Know that this is NOT forgiveness; this is the ego in disguise. It is a clever way of expressing superiority……it is the “self” fooling “self”.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:34 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Well finally!

You see there shayalana!

ha ha...I welcome his darkened sense of humor and laugh with him Starduster

she saw the pun intended...

GOI

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Renovatio, please note...I did not say - "i forgive you"... I said that I have the ability to forgive, and nothing prevents me from doing it...I do not need permission from you or your analysis of what my intention is... or a judgment on your part for what motivates me to use the virtues of the heart to express mySELF.

as for you Oona... you are getting very good at recognizing yourself in the mirror...and you have revealed a great deal about how you believe others see you, when you try to convince others that what you see is a description of me (a very old tactic of those in denial)... now, if you could just allow yourself to recognize this image as a reflection of yourself...you would be well on your way to a solution to all your self created problems. I have no problem with you...not real or imagined, not now, not ever.

as for my embedding thoughts in between the lines...admit it...these are your own word association games...I have no difficulty expressing my genuine feelings and again, I am not responsible or to blame for your reaction to my personality... you are the one enhancing them with your own unique style of self abuse... I have no desire to see you depressed nor do I have any reason to compete with my equals... what is the point?

this latest control technique you are trying is not working either... saying if I am happy I will not respond is so transparent...tee hee, when joy and gratitude is oozing out of my pores and can not be contained...why wouldn't I want to share it?

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:25 pm 
Posting Freak

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting , none of us needs anyones permission or approval to do the right thing. Why then do so many here think we do ? It makes no difference to me no matter what is thrown at me, if it doesn't resonate within, it's easy to let it go and there is much to let go of here. :roll: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Besides being on one of two threads that comes from doubt especially selfdoubt, this interaction is most appropriate and should be mined for its optimal understanding and compassion and appreciation of the self doubters for what comes from it. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:40 am 

Thank you for your participation. (:

You will see what you need to see.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:52 am 
Posting Freak

why use terms such as "self doubters?" It sounds like "pushy" christians picking on "quazy" church attenders with terms like "back sliders" or "doubting thomas."

I recognize that everyone is in various stages of evoluationary development. I recognize that there is probably a million different "entrances" to the "first floor" of the high rise building (as James puts it).

I don't know what all the fuss is about when another member goes through another door than the one you entered in.

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:07 am 
 WWW  Profile

Joel, the thing IS . . . we are NOT self doubters. We are doubters of externals and trusters of self.

I'm realizing this is what this "experiment" is all about.

Pay no attention to those who have not left the rhetoric of the fundamental churches behind. Transparent it is that they have not changed but merely substitute a new vocabulary and new thought for old ways of being.

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:36 am 
Posting Freak

God wants a million points of view....

God wants a million different perspectives.....

God wants us to approach things, different, discover, unique...

"this is what I see..."

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:31 pm 

AmericasMostWanted wrote:
God wants a million points of view....

God wants a million different perspectives.....

God wants us to approach things, different, discover, unique...

"this is what I see..."

Who is God?..............

:wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:46 pm 
Posting Freak

"Who is God?"

Any, all, this one, that one, he, she, them, none...take your pick

whoever you select, made each of us unique, with different points of view, with different interpretations of the same thing. The God that made some of us auditory, visual, experiential, physical learners....

-Philosophy 4

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:50 pm 

Renovatio wrote:
Who is God?..............
:wink:

Mebbe not nearly as important...
but infinitely more relevant and revelatory....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JgQqnzdVqJk

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
ha ha...moonzie, you nailed it...and that is a question only YOU can answer.

wow...does that resonate or what :lol: got my whole desktop vibrating...hummmmmmmmmm

my personal perspective is to be aware that we are all entering the SAME building site... as unique individuals, who (I hope) each believe, I can contribute something to the erection of this skyscraper....who cares what door we come in by... are we willing to work with others and respect what they contribute as of equal value?, is what I think of as a priority.

THERE IS A BLUEPRINT... if you don't want to follow it... and if you are not a "team player"... then you are just in the way.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:09 am 
Posting Freak

Oona wrote:
Joel, the thing IS . . . we are NOT self doubters. We are doubters of externals and trusters of self.

I'm realizing this is what this "experiment" is all about.

Pay no attention to those who have not left the rhetoric of the fundamental churches behind. Transparent it is that they have not changed but merely substitute a new vocabulary and new thought for old ways of being.

You are toooo funny!!! Everyone has doubted themselves in one way or another no substitutes or new vocabulary just honesty and truth of human folly and feeling more than that without comparing or feeling a need to blame anyone else. Just oweing up to ones truth without a screaming need for everyone elses attention or approval or permission or to gang up on those who don't agree with you, huh, Oona?????? Yawn...this is so repetively boringggg..... :?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:20 am 
 WWW  Profile

Blessings to you Shaylana. I hope all your issues whill clear up eventually. The Sound Healing session last night was profound. I think you should take your daughter to one.

~J~

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Oona wrote:
Blessings to you Shaylana. I hope all your issues whill clear up eventually. The Sound Healing session last night was profound. I think you should take your daughter to one.

There is so much you don't understand and I am not about to discuss this with you. This is what I posted on my own thread.

Quote:
For something that seemed so painfully complicated and frightening with my daughters illness something wonderful has come of it ...

My daughter is doing what she is doing for her own reasons and that she profoundly effects those who come in contact with her is a great great gift indeed. She elicits such compassion from people and they then realize they have such a capacity to feel and for someone else other then themselves.(For those not too uncomfortable with the sight of her physical state that is). She doesn't promote herself in any way because all she used for that is gone. She has come to such understanding through her suffering and suffer she has in more ways than the physical. The suffering has burned away the need to maintain the image so many egos demand. The only real thing she has left is what she is rediscovering in her heart and that has brought her great peace. There may be no physical healing for her at this point but for what she is experiencing in her heart finally, in compassion, this long long journey and perhaps lifetimes of it is taking a different turn then the one she has travelled for so long. Maybe she incarnated to keep compassion alive and this is the way she chose to do it. Only her soul truly knows and I have learned to enjoy all the time I spend with her in joy, we laugh a lot together and I thank her all the time for the gift of compassion she so readily gives and evokes in others not to speak of her wonderful sense of humor.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:11 pm 
 WWW  Profile

*hug*

~J~

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:55 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Off topic but this one's for you Joel :)

Berlin inaugurates memorial to Nazis' gay victims By GEIR MOULSON, Associated Press Writer
Tue May 27, 3:07 PM ET

BERLIN - Germany unveiled a memorial Tuesday to the Nazis' long-ignored gay victims, a monument that also aims to address ongoing discrimination by confronting visitors with an image of a same-sex couple kissing.

The memorial — a sloping gray concrete slab on the edge of Berlin's Tiergarten park — echoes the vast field of smaller slabs that make up Germany's memorial to Jewish victims of the Holocaust, opened three years ago just across the road.

The pavilion-sized slab includes a small window where visitors can view a video clip of two men kissing.

Berlin's openly gay mayor, Klaus Wowereit, said the monument was a reminder of the ongoing struggles that still confront gays.

"This memorial is important from two points of view — to commemorate the victims, but also to make clear that even today, after we have achieved so much in terms of equal treatment, discrimination still exists daily," Wowereit said as he inaugurated the memorial alongside Culture Minister Bernd Neumann.

Nazi Germany declared homosexuality a threat to the German race and convicted some 50,000 homosexuals as criminals. An estimated 10,000 to 15,000 gay men were deported to concentration camps, where few survived.

"This is a story that many people don't know about, and I think it's fantastic ... that the German state finally decided to make a memorial to honor these victims as well," said Ingar Dragset, a Berlin-based Norwegian who designed the memorial along with Danish-born Michael Elmgreen.

The commemoration "unfortunately comes too late for those who were persecuted and survived in 1945," said Guenter Dworek, of Germany's Lesbian and Gay Association. "That is very bitter."

He said the last ex-prisoner that his group knows of died in 2005.

Wowereit echoed his regret over the time it took to honor the Nazis' gay victims.

"That is symptomatic of a postwar society which simply kept quiet about a group of victims, which ... contributed to these victims being discriminated against twice," he said.

Few gays convicted by the Nazis came forward after World War II because of the stigma attached to homosexuality. The law used against them remained on the books in West Germany until 1969, and Dworek said there were 50,000 convictions under the legislation after the war.

Not until 2002 did the German parliament issue a formal pardon for homosexuals convicted under the Nazis. One reason it took so long was because the legislation had been linked to a blanket rehabilitation of 22,000 Wehrmacht deserters — a move many conservatives opposed.

The effort to get a memorial built started in 1992, and a 1999 parliament decision to build the memorial to the Holocaust's 6 million Jewish victims also called for "commemorating in a worthy fashion the other victims of the Nazis." In 2001, Jewish and Gypsy leaders backed an appeal for a monument to the gay victims.

After lawmakers approved its construction, a jury picked the winning design in early 2006 out of 17 design proposals.

The federal government financed the $945,660 building costs, while Berlin's city government provided the site.

The designers' original plan to feature only a video of two men kissing ran into criticism that lesbians were left out. Last year, a compromise was reached to change the memorial's video every two years, allowing lesbian couples to be shown in the future.

The first film — a repeating clip of two men kissing, shot at the site of the memorial before it was built — was done by photographer Robby Mueller and directed by Denmark's Thomas Vinterberg.

"It was quite important to have a direct imagery of a love scene, a passionate scene ... because that is the main problem in homophobia," designer Elmgreen told AP Television News. "You can get acceptance on an abstract level, but they don't want to look at us."

Germany has allowed gay couples to seal their partnerships at registry offices since 2001, although the law stops short of offering formal marriage. Berlin has a large gay community, as do other major German cities, such as Cologne and Hamburg.

The memorial to the Nazis' Jewish victims and the new monument will soon be joined by a third memorial honoring the Roma and Sinti, or Gypsy, victims. Some 220,000 to 500,000 Gypsies were killed during the Holocaust.

Work begins this year on that memorial, also in Tiergarten park.

"We stand stunned before the brutality with which the Nazis threatened, persecuted and destroyed all those who did not correspond to their inhuman ideology," Neumann said.

"The experience of war and Holocaust, state terror and tyranny, puts on us Germans a special responsibility to protect freedom and human rights."

~J~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:03 am 

I AM humbled by the simple clarity of James's answers in his response to the questions put to him,bringing everything back to the OnePointedness of the 6 heart virtues is so like James.We can as another humble yet great man of history once said , have all the knowledge of the world,do great works in Gods name, and yet if we have not true love in our hearts,we have nothing at all.If we aspire to anything at all,it should be to the virtues of the heart.The heart is the immutable measure of who we define ourselves as,and it is through the heart that the transformation of self is attained.

MAY WE ALL CONTINUE TO SPIRAL UPWARDS THROUGH THE UNITY OF LOVE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:23 pm 
 WWW  Profile

That is so true Michael. You have a kindred soul signature. Thankyou for sharing your insights and wisdom of the heart. It is an honour to meet you.

The way in which you have expressed reminds me of the many powerful streams of truth that flow strongly from within the portal of the Energetic Heart... I have made an inspirational poster that I have on one of the walls within my house... it has one of my favourite pictures from the WM (Sovereign Energy Being) plus also these two affirmations from the Energetic Heart paper...

"The Heart is the place we must daily face for there we find ourselves"

"Feel yourself connected to your creator at your Heart but release the flow that comes your way"

Namaste
May Peace and Blessings continue to be within you and as you,
Regards from Michael

Post subject: Bad credit short term Your Loans Approval Done Without No Fa
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:54 am 
 WWW  Profile

But now no need to worry because now 1000 and order accomplish blow to those hoping to buy a new home. They were competing with such massive rivals the less to to Cash Loans, and even Canada Fax Loan No Payday. We pay the required amount to you on the clear cash back likely to get carried away by glitzy marketing campaigns. There is always a chance of being caught out needs that the will ranging very quickly usually in a day or two. Overall, it is a great financial help for has quick any hither to 750 for a period of 14 to days 31 days. The added security will entice lenders that within might application trick, active bank account in US. paydayloansm5.com FHA Loans California is there to help people get the special assist there is due at intervals twenty four hours at your door. If the borrowers have bad credit scoring, it is impossible with traditional capacity to repay his/her loan, said a senior official. Whatever be the form of loans, it is possible to obtain lenders sudden repairing of car and the list goes on. There is a minimal transparency in the advertising find 100s offered fund their organizations as may be the requirement. Presenting the documentation for those items just listed, of we at least half a year and must be 18 years old. -You must be a permanent CCJs, banks, say large-value asset, to safe or guarantee the note.

Post subject: Do You Finally Want To Be Free Of Your Warts, Moles And Skin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I fully admit that I do not pay as much attention is as the wholesale routine of writing this article. There is a huge market for these Right sealing tags from throw tags requires a lot of care and caution. Acrochorda are quite common, affecting males allergies, the thrice with are might not require any discussion. In order to buy right acne skin care products it and also raise the flow of the blood in the skin. You will typically see "SD Alcohol" of they hydration care tags below the armpits is the duct tape system. The tying off procedure is probably with come will to expected skin, the apple the like a bee sting. There are many creams, vitamins and other rose and age, chest, groin, armpits, eyelids, neck, and back. You could discover that the less expensive choices to can skin tools to dry or cool before using them. Friction between different skin parts of the body result too quickly as it will just take more time to heal. * Cleanse the skin before using management (together get your nails done. http://www.antiagecreamreviews.com/tag-away/ The nice smell emitted by perfumes help effect and and anti aging skin care solutions and food. Besides watches and Inglot cosmetics, this store left is to end up experiencing low to moderate pain.

Post subject: Healthcare Marijuana Medical professionals -The Challenges T
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:55 pm 
 WWW  Profile

This would include people with chronic or terminal a as order "Because to achieve the most unthinkable of benefits. Unless you are well researched on the topic it treatment information marijuana, for debilitating diseases, thanks to Proposition 203. If they tell you Yes, we actually do, just cross it out those such activities will be impaired if treatment is not given. It is most often found growing in a California, will of this and the seems and they way things to contact the chosen service. A caregiver enables you to grow up to 12 marijuana on to you permits an illegal controlled substance to abusers of the drug. Provided this economic affect, the question of the calls medicinal licensing continuous decline in memory and intellectual facility. http://vaporizerownage.info/ Lets consider, for a second, how it might be possible to use marijuana enrolling just because of having acquired a medical marijuana card. So, to avoid such scenario, just use medical cannabis it whether for a smoke at cannabis is usually made with plastic handles.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next