WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Q&A From James? Has anyone seen this?
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:53 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
As far as HeartMath activities are concerned Oona you wouldn't understand them.

What do you base this on Shayalana? That's really a silly, ignorant statement. You know nothing of my use or interaction with Heartmath. But I can tell from the way you are reacting to THIS situation that YOU are not in cohesion at the moment.

Are you who allots time to people?

I don't know what you mean here? Care to explain? The sentence appears to be fragmented.

Wonder if a person doesn't recognize your authority to do that?

:roll: What? Are you saying I HAVE the authority to "allot time", but you don't (or someone doesn't) recognize that authority? make sense please, even through the HAZE.

Wonder if it has absolutely nothing to do with you, especially here?

"IT"? Speake sense woman! It is far to broad a term. What?

Wonder if you are just this big unresolved labyrinth trapped in an ego/mind disconnected from its Source of nurturance?

Well you can wonder in one hand and s*h*y*t*e in the other dear one and see which fills up first. But NO I'm NOT that. So stop your wondering. You doth WONDER too much! :lol:

Something like William is?

Fairly judgemental on your part I see. No I don't think you know William any better than you know ME. See to yourself Shay.

Remember, what you post next reveals how developed or undeveloped you are in your behaviour. Make it a good post. :wink:

Well I don't know who can be the judge of my behavior but ME. So I'll give myself an A+ "behavior". Shay you will want to stop this someday I forgive you in advance.:lol:

I think I'll just continue to play with my Heartmath "thingy". I love it when the black and white screen fills up with color, flowers, deer, rainbows and so much more with each and every breath I take. To the amasement of my Heartmath distributor (and friend) I did that on the very first try :D :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Didn't I tell ya, ya even post like him, which means d i c k all to me. In more cases than not I don't read his drivel or yours for that matter. It is easy enough to suss its content by other means and they are spot on every time. Of course, I don't expect you or him to understand this. How could you? :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:00 pm 
Posting Freak

I just love a really big cup of Bold Dark Roast coffee. It just hits the spot for conversations like this. A big fat juicy steak comes to mind...see ya later. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:16 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
You are too trippy and as twisted as William himself.

WHy thank you! I'll take that as a compliment :lol: As I said although i don't agree with MUCH of what William says I respect him as a great intellect and someone (thoughh he often hides it) who lives from the heart in reality.

What kind of drugs are you on?

Aspirin (sometimes) YOU? Your pot use and the mushrooms and the LSD I know about, but what others? Just curious? I sometimes wonder if you have to take Lithium?

That I caused Williams misogyistic tendencies is just what would be expected from a southern chic like you who would condone such atrocious behavior.

#1. I'm not Southern. I am from Washington, DC. The trait that you see in me is I don't like ANYONE whether it's women OR men ganging up on others to try to dominate and manipulate them.
#2. I didn't say YOU caused it I said probably overbearing, domineering smothering woman - with a "Real mean streak" - Teka's words not mine" (probably his mother) woman LIKE you. I don't even think you know William either do you?
#3. I don't condone YOU're and Starduster's behavior or Williams (when it is in the same). I don't care if you are women or if you were men. It's uncalled for.

So much is lost on you that you only pay lipservice too what you think others would condone too.

That is a falsehood. I do not care what others think or do. Well I care but I can't make anyone love or like me. Gave up on that so very long ago. Just speak my truth. I am true to what I find to have integrity given from within, Shay. Unlike you I do not belong to the "sisterhood" who bash men simply for the purpose of doing so when they through their own reactions feel intimidated by them. As for "lipservice". Reference your relationship with Starduster and James.

You are victumized by your genetics and environment and have not gone beyond such illusion.

Falshood. Looking in your own mirror still I guess. Smash that mirror Shay You CAN do it. You see I actually have hopes for YOU.

Like your master William who thinks for you too, you have been triggered and activated to act and say what you do so deeply entrenched are you.

William doesn't even SPEAK to me Shaylana. That's another thing that underscores your manic reaction here. I have NO motivation to defend William. As a matter of fact he spends a great deal of time trying to hurt my feelings of get my goat. It is the here situation and your behavior that I am discussing.

Why does it seem that you and your buddy William are having such a difficult time waking up? Who programmed you?

Shayalana when you say things like this I just have to think that like StD you too have a serious "mental" issue. William and I are pretty awake! It least we havn;t become hypnotized robots parroting WMs mythology as scripture rather than transformative STORIES and ART.

Love All Ways
Be In Joy

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:18 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
I guess its, "stand by your man", huh Oona? Even when your married to someone else. I was hoping for so much more from you...oh well....

Yes I stand by someone whether man or woman if I believe they are in a place of integrity and under attack. My long term marriage has not enslaved me. See my other post Shay. I do not and never did beling to the "girls club". I actually LIKE men. :D

~J~

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:20 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
After all, where you and William are so obviously coming from is a rather mechanical universe. Too bad you haven't discovered this one yet, perhaps, that is why you can't predict anything happening here...

A totally false statement. Although I can't speak for William. Why do you resort to such fluff? I expected more from YOU than that.

~J~

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:22 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
Didn't I tell ya, ya even post like him, which means d i c k all to me. In more cases than not I don't read his drivel or yours for that matter. It is easy enough to suss its content by other means and they are spot on every time. Of course, I don't expect you or him to understand this. How could you? :wink:

Well I DO and always WILL care about YOU. But I won't put up with this juvenile behavior. It's like you are stuck at about age 13 or 14. Did something "bad" happen to you?

~J~

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:23 pm 
Posting Freak

HearthMath isn't competitive and it doesn't matter if you get it the first time or 80th time, as long as you get it sometime to elicit change and continue practising it. HeartMath is about self discovery of what has too long been neglected. HeartMath is NOT about blaming others for what we are responsible for in our behaviours. I woulde never feel responsible for Williams misogyny which you admited he has through your blame of me for it in him. I don't blame you for anything that I do, I am responsible for all I do and with no qualms about it. However, I won't defend behaviour that displays hatred toward another like he does toward starduster.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:24 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
I just love a really big cup of Bold Dark Roast coffee. It just hits the spot for conversations like this. A big fat juicy steak comes to mind...see ya later. :lol:

I'd join you in the coffee. Something we have in common. However, as to the blood and gore. I decline. Not good for the enlightened transformation modes. Gotta go to the hot tub any way. :D

*smooches*

~J~

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Oona wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

Well I DO and always WILL care about YOU. But I won't put up with this juvenile behavior. It's like you are stuck at about age 13 or 14. Did something "bad" happen to you?

No historic past to use as an excuse for aberrant behaviour here Robin, no excuses or aberrant behaviour at all. Perhaps, you need to rethink or whatever it is you do to resolve your obvious inner dilemma and need to defend Williams behaviour. Funny what a pattern it is for you to show up when William feels wounded by the response of someone who calls him on his s -h- i -t. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:33 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
HearthMath isn't competitive and it doesn't matter if you get it the first time or 80th time, as long as you get it sometime to elicit change and continue practising it.

You are absolutely right about that. I didn't mean that I was being competitive Shay. As a matter of fact it surprised ME. But it did please me a bit because even though I KNOW abut my inner connections, sometimes the years of bashing and silence can make one "blink". I didn't mean to put you down. I was simply answering your put downs. :)

HeartMath is about self discovery of what has too long been neglected.

I think it is personal for each individual as we are each working on different issues. And we all have issues whether we admit them or not. For ME it was not about THAt. It was about affirming that I AM who I AM. I remember my facilitator just smiling as she watched the screen and showed it to some other people. It helped me with any self doubts that lingered. I think It is like a GREAT BS barometer. Whether you are BSing yourself or someone else is BSing YOU :wink:

HeartMath is NOT about blaming others for what we are responsible for in our behaviours. I woulde never feel responsible for Williams misogyny which you admited he has through your blame of me for it in him.

Well see above post. I did NOT blame you personally. I blamed behaviors that certain women exhibit. Of course you are right. William is responsible NOT to become a mysoginist because of those behaviors. I think your assessment is an OPINION however. Not necessarily true.

I don't blame you for anything that I do, I am responsible for all I do and with no qualms about it. However, I won't defend behaviour that displays hatred toward another like he does toward starduster.

It's not hatred that anyone is displaying to StD. I wish you could see that.

~J~

Last edited by Oona on Tue May 20, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:40 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
Oona wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

No historic past to use as an excuse for aberrant behaviour here Robin, no excuses or aberrant behaviour at all. Perhaps, you need to rethink or whatever it is you do to resolve your obvious inner dilemma and need to defend Williams behaviour. Funny what a pattern it is for you to show up when William feels wounded by the response of someone who calls him on his s -h- i -t. :wink:

Your're funny Shay. No one is "hurt" by you. William plays elsewhere and do I whenever this gets too silly.

Speak to your OWN inner dilemma ok? Don't you see your words are proving just the same? What I do for William YOU do for Starduster? As you two are so fond of spraying. It's all good :lol: :lol: :wink: Why do you DO that SHay? HAs to be YOUR turmoil. Hurt by men?

Geesh. Gotta go. getng dark here and I want hot tub

bye sweetie. I really understand. She used me that way too. I fell for it over and over. I know what it was in ME that attracted that ugly energy. Whatever it is in YOU is your own business. I don't even want to know.

~J~

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:41 pm 
Posting Freak

The picture displayed of a vagina with herpes in reference to starduster is not loving by any means. You must think I am really stupid to believe you in defending William as being non offensive in displaying such a picture in reference to starduster. And your continuous lip service to HeartMath after you have blamed ME for William's atrocious behaviour , simply doesn't fly. Is this too simple for you to understand are you that far gone in being swallowed up by your ego and perhaps, William's too? Stop trying to appear nice. What was done is not nice at all and I will not gloss over it as if it is, no matter what you say or pretend or defend.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:23 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
Stop trying to appear nice. .

Well I WOULD but both of the B*Y*T*C*H positions around here are filled :lol:

Hey Shay. I'm back from the hot tub and feelin goooood.

According to YOUR own words, it's ALL ok. Where were YOU when Starduster was describing MY vagina to the folks here at the Forum? I'm sure if she'd had a picture she'd have posted it. You need a new Mistress.

*smooches*

~J~

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting how you have such a tendency to make whatever is being discussed about YOU. Just one of your easily predictable behaviour patterns such as with most predominant ego/minds. I understand why William loves you as he does.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:21 pm 
Posting Freak

What are we doing? Please Shayalana, take your responsibility and try to withdraw from the conflict. It is your opportunity to demonstrate the heart virtues, to forgive and let go of it without further questionable remarks. Let's do it. Let's never repeat these things any more. If we can't do it, then how can there be hope for those we would sometimes like to question? No sacrifice is unseen. This is for any one of us, not just Shayalana, Starduster, Oona, William, or anybody. Let's end feeding conflict we ourselves. Stop that for god's sake, without further remark, and focus on something positive you need to draw closer in your own life. We are only speaking to or about ourselves in this way.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:30 pm 
Posting Freak

CV I have no bone to pick with you, however what is your definition of valor and what is the purpose of the picture of the diseased vagina that William hid under words in reference to starduster? And why should I pretend none of this exists when the person who started it with the picture will not accept accountability for his actions? Accountability for his covert behaviour and why is it covert?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:47 pm 
Posting Freak

CV I understand what you are saying. I feel it. However, as difficult as it seems at times to look into the depths some have gone into, warrants for me anyway, what I am now doing. I don't know how to explain it in any other way right now brother, but, much is coming from it in understanding to share with others and I trust this. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Instead of being called "The Vagina Dialogues" this is called "The Mystery of Accountability for the Diseased Vagina". WHA HOOOOOOOO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:46 pm 
Posting Freak

All that William ever does is explaining things, that's all. You simply misunderstand his intentions. But even if he'd be wrong and they are the ones who don't understand, there is no need to repeat the mistake or misunderstanding -- even if this is fundamental. You say what you feel from your heart and then it's finished. Otherwise we keep feeding conflict.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Read my words carefully CV. WILLIAM POSTED A PICTURE SOME CONSIDER P-O-R-N , IF NOT TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE IN REACTION TO STARDUSTER. WHY ARE YOU AND OTHERS PRETENDING IT IS ALL RIGHT FOR HIM TO DO SUCH OUT, OF SUCH DISRESPECT WHEN EVERY ONE OF YOU HAS CRIED OUT FOR RESPECTING EACH OTHER? WHY IS IT OK FOR WILLIAM TO EXPRESS SUCH DERISION ABOUT THE WINGMAKERS MATERIALS WHEN THOSE MATERIALS ARE THE REASON MOST ARE ON THIS FORUM TO DISCUSS? WHAT IS THERE TO DISCUSS WITH HIM WHEN HE DERIDES ALL OF IT AND HAS DONE SO CONSISTANTLY FOR YEARS NOW? WHAT IS NOT WORKING IN THIS PICTURE? WHY ARE YOU SO EASILY DECEIVED BY HIS COVERT ACTIVITIES THAT SUBTLY SPREAD DOUBT AND FEAR IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH HIM? AND WHY IS HE HERE WHEN IT IS SO OBVIOUS HE DISAGREES WITH WHAT THE MATERIALS MEAN AND ESPECIALLY TRIES TO CAUSE GREAT DISAPPROVAL FOR THOSE ERNEST AND OPEN TO THE MEANING OF THE WINGMAKERS MATERIALS?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:39 pm 
Posting Freak

But you are the first to state we should not focus on the person. Furthermore, as James pointed out several times, the Living Truth needs no protection. And add to this our own possible lack of total clarity, and you will have to admit your stance has little foundation on what we learned with the materials.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:46 am 

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:09 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Read my words carefully CV. WILLIAM POSTED A PICTURE SOME CONSIDER P-O-R-N , IF NOT TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE IN REACTION TO STARDUSTER. WHY ARE YOU AND OTHERS PRETENDING IT IS ALL RIGHT FOR HIM TO DO SUCH OUT, OF SUCH DISRESPECT WHEN EVERY ONE OF YOU HAS CRIED OUT FOR RESPECTING EACH OTHER? WHY IS IT OK FOR WILLIAM TO EXPRESS SUCH DERISION ABOUT THE WINGMAKERS MATERIALS WHEN THOSE MATERIALS ARE THE REASON MOST ARE ON THIS FORUM TO DISCUSS? WHAT IS THERE TO DISCUSS WITH HIM WHEN HE DERIDES ALL OF IT AND HAS DONE SO CONSISTANTLY FOR YEARS NOW? WHAT IS NOT WORKING IN THIS PICTURE? WHY ARE YOU SO EASILY DECEIVED BY HIS COVERT ACTIVITIES THAT SUBTLY SPREAD DOUBT AND FEAR IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH HIM? AND WHY IS HE HERE WHEN IT IS SO OBVIOUS HE DISAGREES WITH WHAT THE MATERIALS MEAN AND ESPECIALLY TRIES TO CAUSE GREAT DISAPPROVAL FOR THOSE ERNEST AND OPEN TO THE MEANING OF THE WINGMAKERS MATERIALS?

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:45 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
that is not my vagina...nor am I the least bit "mentaly ill" no matter how many times one says it or repeats this mantra...this is just a hate-full way of expressing one's self...until they come to the understanding that they can not make themselves appear greater, by belittling others...it only reveals their ignorance of unconditional love...and our equality.

I can love Oona, and there is nothing she can do to prevent me from forgiving her, or understanding her self created problems, or from having compassion for her need to cling to the past because her NOW is so unfulfilling...as for Wm...ha ha...I welcome his darkened sense of humor and laugh with him as he says the things we have all been programed not to. When we examine what makes us laugh...or angry or what makes us cry for joy or pain... it all becomes a drama of our own creation...and a petty drama at that, and even though we are well practiced in our art of self deception... it hardly convinces others that we are actually "in control" and participating in the Unification of the Species...but it all serves a purpose, never-the-less for the greater good and I am thoroughly enjoying the variety of claims to the REAL nature of the proverbial elephant...with the lights on, and my eyes open :shock:

the suggestion to "smash the mirrors" is the perfect example of someone who can not accept who they really are...and a very shallow perspective at that, which only sees superficial blemishes that allow us to be unique in our perfection. The soul is revealed, by simply changing one's focus...and by looking for the Sovereign's Imprint. Besides...in the TZ, the mirrors are titanium...or some other highly polished indestructible matter...perhaps the same substance as the immortal soul.s DNA...why of course...everything ... every bit of organized matter, and even that which drifts about in the quantum realities...is all composed of God's DNA...and as Moonzie points out...I am me and you are me and we are all together...in lakech :D .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next