WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: THE LATEST INTERVIEW WITH JAMES
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:44 am 
Posting Freak

Darlene posted this latest interview with James in Oct. of this year already but I feel it needs to be reiterated. What great questions you asked! Thank you Darlene sister, love you !

http://planetworkpress.com/pwpcart/inde ... =page&id=9

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: THE LATEST INTERVIEW WITH JAMES
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
what stands out in this interview as "new intelligence" , to me - is when James reveals that "Love" is a word-concept ... and the virtues of the heart are NOT - but that they are behaviors, that Life, allows us to experience - express and perfect

The six heart virtues are the “rooms” in the home of love. They are not word-concepts; they are behaviors. The acquisition of behavioral intelligence is the task each of us is performing day-to-day whether we realize it or not. It is what life brings. We are all learning to forgive, to be humble, to express compassion, to be empathic and understand the other’s point of view, and so on. These are the qualities of love, and if we can pay attention to the branches of love, then love is expressed more completely in our lives.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:17 am 
Posting Freak

I choose the "water" of I AM WE ARE that "put out the fires of the ego of separation". It's always a choice. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Oh, I see, you are calling me a Narcisist because I offered you my honest perspective of what you made a topic for discussion

I think it is great that you are able to self-diagnose, Shay - I started asking my friends and relatives if they thought I was a Narcissist (due to your judgment) and they just :lol: apparently I am the only happy person they have ever known - so I know that it is just the "mirror" effect that causes you to think I am a narcissist - I admit, that I have plenty of faults but they keep me humble, but I also know that I have developed an equal amount of desirable skills ... that I give credit to the WMs for making me aware of -were our innate potential ---but the truth is, Shay, if you really believed that I had a Narcissistic personality dis-order, you would take the advice, that you are giving - and keep in mind that "The only way for the other person (from your perspective, that would be YOU) to win is to not play"

I'm not trying "to win" anything - I'm just trying to discuss the topic ... I am here to " practice" what I have learned from the WMMs - and you give me the opportunity to practice the Art of the Genuine, every day - I can't wait to see what HV you inspire from me. I don't take anything you say personally - you don't KNOW me - your posts are like complicated "flash cards" - with only six virtues to respond with ... recognizing which to use, gets easier and more natural -

... I see your posts as "practice" and I appreciate that you are helping me gain the skills that I need to deal with "the public" without getting my feather's ruffled and the bonus is .... when I let the HVs flow, it makes room for more "fresh"/energized frequencies to enter my world ... even when you manage to knock me slightly off balance - it gives me the opportunity to express self-forgiveness ...I am grateful for all the sparing partners the Universal Entity has provided via this forum - each one has allowed me to get more "in shape" - I love the challenge... and I believe, it has become a good experience for the Lurker's as well ... maybe they have seen how one can Master their learned behavior and transform it into behavioral intelligence ... and how using the materials to Master their emotions "saves themselves" from becoming victims of injustice.

James has told us - that a Sovereign Integral perspective of "others" - sees themselves - that this transition zone, is a hall of mirrors - that smile back at me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:27 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I choose the "water" of I AM WE ARE that "put out the fires of the ego of separation". It's always a choice. :lol:

"...We are bodies of air.

Deeper, we are not bodies at all.

We are the

Sovereign Integral…

That which is

I

and

we

at one time.

One place.

One and equal.

No dominance.

Equipoise.

We are invisible numbers

more than gathered letters,

atop the Periodic Table.

Sound

more than mass.

Depth

more than skin.

We are a bucket brigade

to the fires of ego and separation.

Our “water” is

I am we are."

I AM WE ARE by James Mahu

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:54 am 
Posting Freak

redefining our perspective of our (self-created) circumstances

The First Point of process is the key factor of preparation. If your First Point for the reclamation of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness is anything less than unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness in the expression of every moment, then you will hit many walls within the prison, and each time you do, you will be required to start over. Thus, the initial point of self-realization must be aligned to the realization itself. This is due to the mathematical equations that guide the process.
Project Camelot Interview https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

"...We are bodies of air.

Deeper, we are not bodies at all.

We are the

Sovereign Integral…

That which is

I

and

we

at one time.

One place.

One and equal.

No dominance.

Equipoise.

We are invisible numbers

more than gathered letters,

atop the Periodic Table.

Sound

more than mass.

Depth

more than skin.

We are a bucket brigade

to the fires of ego and separation.

Our “water” is

I am we are."

I AM WE ARE by James Mahu

When teaching young children and animals repetition works wonders. Sometimes.... :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:50 pm 

Thank you Darlene and James for doing this .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:42 pm 
Posting Freak

I have to admit after rereading some of my posts to starduster that I have been quite unfair in how I have responded (reactively) and behaved toward her and for that I do apologize starduster.

Cathedral - CS&N