WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I LIVE WHERE YOU LIVE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:59 am 

I still find this poem to be a bit of an enigma. Does anyone feel they have a better understanding now on what is meant in some of the more opaque lines? I presume the poem is about the Sovereign Integral but phrases like 'I am the Sovereign in all living things and I pass among you in the oblivion of your breath and the beating of your hearts' is hard to grasp. Are there any lines or couplets that you haven't understood and then one day have a Eureka moment? When I read the comments after an EV3 session there is a lot of positive greetings and perhaps a quote from the poem but I always have the feeling that most of us are still scratching our heads and wondering what is really being said in the poem. I'll start the ball rolling with:

Near infinite voices leap from the same heart
Wandering to oneness on the roads of time

How can you have a number that is nearly infinite when infinity has no numerical value? If you had one hundred trillion voices there is still an infinite more to have in infinity, so there can never be a number that's near.
How, why, and towards what do the voices leap?
Is the 'same' heart the 'One' heart?
Is the plurality of road significant?

Post subject: Re: I LIVE WHERE YOU LIVE
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 am 

Hello Ziearmo :) ,

Thank you for this thread! My thoughts in this moment on your post above....

I try to approach this poem from that 'place' inside that is not linear and limited. If you 'see First Source in All of Life' then every expression is an 'individuated' expression of One. To me, this statement is assisting in the realization that we are all equal and come from the same 'place'. The Heart 'connects' us all and so each of our individual expressions (that leap out) come from the same 'Source'. When, in the Evt. session, we are consciously wanting to 'connect' in a mutual feeling of Oneness, words or our expressions are somewhat 'wordless'.... it is the emanation and sense/feeling that becomes synchronized I believe. As far as 'where' they (the 'voices') leap, I don't think there is any structure inferred here. They simply leap. You 'leaped' out with your thread here.

If we are individuated then we each have a 'path' (road) so to speak, some more similar than others, but each are unique to the 'individual'. We create our own Path. The Wholeness Navigator within each of us 'leads' us (our Path, event strings), when we are ready, into Wholeness/Oneness.... unity consciousness....

From 'My Central Message'....

"...You are the heirs of my light, which gave you form. It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity. It is your desire to know me as your self that brings you to my presence so perfectly hidden from your world. I am behind everything that you see, hear, touch, taste, smell, feel, and believe...."

From 'My Central Purpose'

"...Without you I am unable to evolve. Without me, you are unable to exist. This is our eternal bond. It was and is my desire to evolve that gave you existence. We, collectively, are the conjoint vessel of creation and exploration. We are the boldness of the uncharted journey and the imaginative energy of the out-picturing of new realities. We are the image of an ascending, infinite, expanding spiral that is created segment by segment by itself. We are inseparable – each the window of the other. ..."

For me, the First Source Transmissions are wonderful in helping me be in the 'place' that senses/feels the meaning of this poem.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:21 am 

From my perspective, poetry is an art form that attempts to stimulate the practice of visualization through the heart. Our Western minds find this difficult, as we are so strongly trained in the analytical or "left brain" activity.

With poetry I mostly try to visualize through my heart rather than analyze through my literal mind (although of course the mind has a role because how else could the words enter my awareness?)

While my mind is busy working out the meanings of the words and trying to make sense of them, my heart's intelligence is expanding to embrace the vision seeded there. Sometimes if understanding eludes me, it is best to just let it go and come back to it another time.

Mysteries can't be grasped with the mind, they can only be revealed in the heart's understanding which is like a flowing river, endless and deep.

You may argue that science has "solved" many mysteries and this may be so, but can science explain what makes the night sky beautiful, what is it there that opens our hearts and calls forth our deepest feelings and yearnings? I think not. Not until science is reinvented and founded on a deeper connection to the mysteries of the human heart.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thank you Annanake, for sharing your perspective of poetry ... I have been accused, all of my life of being too "heavenly minded" ... which I was told is of "no earthly good" ... so I think it is safe to say that, even though others thought me "foolish" to follow my heart - I did it anyway - but I never saw the sense in Poetry ... to me it was a way to obscure the meaning of what the author is trying to say ... I have written a lot of poetry, over the years, most of it was intended to be song lyrics ... but I never submitted them to anyone, even though I thought they were inspired and well written ... but I never used words to make my intentions vage and fuzzy ... when someone read my poetry they knew exactaly what I mean, and they all got the same meaning from the words.

as you know, I chop my sentences up with my ... because my fingers can't keep up with my mind, but I assume you can still follow my train of thought, even though it leaps around . To me, there is no reason to write something if I want to keep it hidden ... and I really get angry when listening to someone discussing dead people's poetry and pointing out how they were "really" revealing that they were gay or political ... it absolutely ruins their poetry for me ... so I am not the least bit interested in poetry ... or at least I wasn't until I used the techniques found in the 4th Philo --- and when reading the poetry, felt a rush of emotions that I couldn't explain ... what became clear to me, by using this technique what how I responded (emotionally) to certain words in the poetry ... Of course, the ten poems, suggested that we read, were designed to do just that ... Using this technique, to identify these emotional "triggers" helped me to identify them in my casual conversations ... I have to admit that I played with them to see if they would cause the same reaction in others as they did in me, and was surprised to find that they most certainly did (snicker) ... when I went deeper into this practice (as suggested in the 6th LD) in an attempt to reprogram my minds automatic reations to the word associations programed into the HMS, I discovered, that when I looked up the meaning of the "trigger words", that they were quite different than what I had been programed to believe they meant.

I understood, immediately that what I was saying, often had the opposite meaning of what I intended to say! ... no wonder I was so often miss understood ... I was using the language that was altered by the HMS, since I was indoctrinated into that mind-set by the Education system ... no wonder there is a "generation gap" we are no longer speaking the same language :lol: But what really brought it to a peak, was when James defined the Heart's Virtues ... not once but THREE times in the 'new materials'. When I looked these words up in the HMS's dictionary, I discovered that they were not even close to James' definitions ... in fact they could hardly be recognized when compared to the authentic meanings James was revealing ... not to mention the "visual" the HMS also attaches to words ... it must have taken me a full year to reprogram my mind so that it wouldn't associate these six words to the HMS programing ... and it began my quest to identify and reprogram every "trigger word" I could possibly find, so that I was actually saying what I intended to say. I was finally able to express myself clearly, but that didn't mean that I was clearly understood, because most people are programed to believe they are using the right words to express themselves already.... but as you have stated, about poetry, it is intended to mean different things to different individuals reading it.

anyway, I though I would share what your post inspired me to think about ... I still can't say that I "like" poetry, but I do understand why it is included in the WMMs now ... and obw, you would be amazed to find out how many "trigger words" are in our language ... just when you are beginning to believe, you have reprogramed them all ... someone comes along and drops of load of them on you and BLAM, you are a puppet on string again - reacting automatically to some very innocent looking words designed to conceal their true meaning - almost the same effect "translations" have of different language - something gets lost ... which, I believe is how the Heart's Intelligence gets distorted ... by our mind that associate word with emotions and histories .

did you ever listen to a song ... that triggered a history - to the point where you could smell pizza because you were eating pizza when you first heard it a decade ago? Words are probably the most powerful tool in the HMS's arsenal ... coupled with the frequencies of music they can be overwhelming - people who listen to "goldie odlie" are spending a lot of time in the Past ... when they should be living in the now

just some thoughts ... like 'em or lump 'em :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:55 pm 

Hi starduster, I appreciate you sharing how you responded to the WM poetry and identifying emotional trigger words. At first I was put off by the WM poetry, but the more I go back to it, the more I find in it. The poems definitely seem designed to interrupt conditioned responses, and they make me slow down and think about what the words mean.

Also, I totally get what you are saying about the definitions of the Heart Virtues. I've been saying the 6 words out loud whenever I think to do it, trying to remember what they mean, as defined in the WM materials. I say the words thinking I know what they mean, but when I try to repeat the definitions, I can't do it! The meanings are very different from my programmed associations with these words. I really have to focus my attention on reading the WM definitions repeatedly. Doing this is helping me feel in my heart, rather than "know" in my mind, what the Virtues mean. There is a definite energy or vibrational field that I can feel when I am doing this.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:01 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Karen
I say the words thinking I know what they mean, but when I try to repeat the definitions, I can't do it! The meanings are very different from my programmed associations with these words. I really have to focus my attention on reading the WM definitions repeatedly. Doing this is helping me feel in my heart, rather than "know" in my mind, what the Virtues mean. There is a definite energy or vibrational field that I can feel when I am doing this.

Karen part of the Six Heart Virtues process that James gave us, is to study and contemplate the virtues meanings. John and I did a six month mediation with Hakomi music. We took a week per virtue and did a movement meditation. Then we would sit at our computers and write what we felt come to us during that meditation. All of John's writings are at the end of the When-Which-How Guide.

James wants us to use his definitions for as base, but create from that base contemplation them and find definitions of our own. What you are doing is wonderful, because you are practicing and giving your heart-mind system new energy for your daily life.

Thank you for sharing your process with us.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:55 am 

Thank you dberges! I'm inspired to try a similar technique using the Hakomi music.

:D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 pm 
Posting Freak

I Live Where You Live

I live where you live;
where rounded hills and flowered valleys
settle beneath the sky,
and skyscrapers claw against gravity.
It may seem
that I have left you with strange faces,
but I live where you live.

When you have left
the things you cherish in your mind
you will find what remains
inside you,
and it is not of gloom
nor toilsome handiwork
wrought of hand and brain.

I am not God, nor some lofty spirit unseen.
I am not the angel’s voice in the quickening night
nor the soft whisper of your awakened dreams.
I am present in the one place that is all places.
I live where you live.

When you have claimed the name of God
you have felt shadows of our union.
You have fathomed a mask
that glistens a feeble photon of light
wandering unfettered into the night’s industry.

When you have taken this mask
from your heart
and held it to the calm night sky
let nothing stir within you.

Let the winds dance with forgiveness.

Breathe the essence of me
and let it be alive inside you
flowing to your heart’s command.

If you press the hand of God
upon you there
you can sense oneness in every eye.

I am the sovereign within all living forms
and I pass among you
in the oblivion of your breath,
and the beating of your hearts.

In the land of war and peace
I am the mystery of good and evil
amid the flowering of oneness.

I live in the corridors of a deeper unity
where identity is One
and personality is many.

Near-infinite voices
leap from the same heart
wandering to oneness
on the roads of time.

No heart is separate
from the one Heart.
No breath is ever alone.
Love given is never lost.

I live where you live.

James-

(Pg 25, 26-evt–spiritual–activism. 4)

Thank-you ziermo for creating this thread.

it's interesting to explore this poem together and listen to the responses.

I feel James is speaking about the Quantum Presence of equality and oneness that lives inside all of us throughout the experience of our life. When our awareness shifts from the dominance of the lower mind and its striving/separating to the wholeness of the energetic heart...the mask of the personality is removed from the heart's perception. We are at last able to understand 'what remains' is also what defines us as our core identity (FS).

"I pass among you in the oblivion of your breath and the beating of your hearts."

"in the oblivion" (unconsciousness or autonomic/involuntary function).... of your breath.

"Breath is the way in which the human instrument connects to this origin point anywhere in spacetime. Breath is the portal between the physical dimension and the quantum or interdimensional domains, but it is not the normal, autonomic breathing, rather it is a very specific breathing pattern called Quantum Pause." (evt3-SA)

"Where identity is One and personality is many"...We are all the same being although we express our core identity through many personalities...and many instruments.

The near infinite voices of these many personalities are all expressions of our one heart.....We are all unraveling the love frequency, our hearts expression through time.....Time is all that separates us from understanding our true identity and purpose... Unconditional love is Source Intelligence and it is never lost but circulates forever in support of all life... Receiving and transmitting this specific frequency of love (HV's) into the physical worlds fulfills the highest purpose of our life's expression.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:49 pm 

Alive Again

When I let my bad friends
with their jokes,
and wings that had been clipped,
you visited me with yours.
I remember you looked at me
from behind the fish tank
with some food between your fingers.
And I said that
I would never forget you.
I would never forget.

Now that I think of you
and all we have gone through
it is rather lonely up here.

The mountain is black too.
The band without a singer.
The story already written.
I don't think I can remember
your funeral, and you know
I forgive myself.

I don't think we ever
had any serious conversation.
You were light-hearted
and I knew what moved you.

I knew it
because you said it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm 

Hi Seed,

How would you see these two seemingly opposites connecting if both are referring to the Quantum Presence?

"I pass among you in the oblivion of your breath ."

"in the oblivion" (unconsciousness or autonomic/involuntary function)....

"Breath is the way in which the human instrument connects to this origin point anywhere in spacetime. Breath is the portal between the physical dimension and the quantum or interdimensional domains, but it is not the normal, autonomic breathing, rather it is a very specific breathing pattern called Quantum Pause." (evt3-SA)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:59 am 
Posting Freak

ziearmo wrote:
Hi Seed,

How would you see these two seemingly opposites connecting if both are referring to the Quantum Presence?

"I pass among you in the oblivion of your breath ."

"in the oblivion" (unconsciousness or autonomic/involuntary function)....

I'm not understanding the dichotomy...Our breathing and our hearts beating are not something we are normally consciously aware of ....It's the same with the SI consciousness which is always moving inside of us sustaining our life.

Using the Quantum Pause allows us to access the consciousness of the SI at will.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:43 pm 

Here in breath....every breath. No mind to refract reality

The SI passes among us in the oblivion of our breath. We use QP to control the autonomic breathing

So is QP a learning exercise to bring focus to our breath/SI in order to advance to the above state and be constantly in a breath awareness rather than a mind awareness ?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 pm 

Quote:
This is a difficult path for many people to accept, but this is what Quantum Pause is designed to achieve. It is the breath, enabled through Nature, that is life-giving to the human instrument, and it is the human instrument that is life-giving to the Sovereign Integral within the manifested physical reality of Earth. Thus, breath is the link, and Quantum Pause enables this link to be nurtured, expanded, strengthened, and made stable. James, Answer 23, PCI

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

ziearmo wrote:

The SI passes among us in the oblivion of our breath. We use QP to control the autonomic breathing

So is QP a learning exercise to bring focus to our breath/SI in order to advance to the above state and be constantly in a breath awareness rather than a mind awareness ?

Hi ziearmo.

You added an extra "." after the word breath...... :wink:

Autonomic breathing is part of a controlled program within 3d, however the fourth and fifth dimensions are also physical and subject to the "higher" spiritual dimensions (7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th) that shape each individual's reality in a (albeit/All be IT) significantly reduced pace of time (not timelessness).

Dimensions are simply "levels" of consciousness.

Your question could have been rhetorical, however you answered it by quoting James.

hidelight wrote:
Alive Again

When I let my bad friends
with their jokes,
and wings that had been clipped,
you visited me with yours.
I remember you looked at me
from behind the fish tank
with some food between your fingers.
And I said that
I would never forget you.
I would never forget.

Now that I think of you
and all we have gone through
it is rather lonely up here.

The mountain is black too.
The band without a singer.
The story already written.
I don't think I can remember
your funeral, and you know
I forgive myself.

I don't think we ever
had any serious conversation.
You were light-hearted
and I knew what moved you.

I knew it
because you said it.

The 6th dimension is the residence of Source Reality.
From the 6th dimension, First Source (and ITS seed vision, the Sovereign Integral) not only dwells......they thrive......in absolute certainty whilst observing their creation (from the "midpoint dimension" of the higher and lower dimensional realms).

This is a form of existence that is truly timeless.

IT is the veneer of the heart and mind......a very fine veneer.

IT is not dying.

IT is direct perception.

Surrender to the void.

IT is shining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a3NcwfOBzQ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:57 pm 
Posting Freak

ziearmo wrote:

The QP stops the forward movement of the dominate mind. The QB connects us in the consciousness of the SI. We meet here in a field beyond right and wrong doing.....in the Quantum moment which encompasses and expands beyond the prison of time. It's not any advancement. It's a conscious shift of awareness from one state of consciousness to another where reality assembles from a FP of wholeness and equality instead of from the illusion of separation.

Last edited by seed on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
......We meet here in a field beyond right and wrong doing......

There is only right and no wrong......

Quote:
......We are the image of an ascending, infinite, expanding spiral that is created segment by segment by itself. We are inseparable -- each the window of the other......

http://www.wingmakers.com/mypurpose.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
We use QP to control the autonomic breathing

interesting perspective ... but I do not see the QP as a "breathing exercise" ... what it is, IMO is a signal from the HI to the Entity ... that allows it a SIP of certain issues that It is dealing with ... the practice, alters the normal breathing patterns as well as the individual's heart rate ... it transforms its "normal" state of being, which is focused outward to being focused inward, into the world of the Sovereign Integral ... it allows the Entity to access the Sovereign Integral's systems, through the HI - whether the HIs HMS is aware of this communication or not - the evidence of it happening is the state of being you experience while doing the QP ...

my experience is that it is something like meditation ... it is all about how you approach that "open minded" state of being

... after years of practice, that state of being, becomes a coherent state of being that the practitioner can maintain, through-out most of the day ... where the Entity is experiencing a SIP ... and transfering that data - to the best of its limited abilities to the HI's Central Place to be filtered by the heart and sent to the Human Mind - to be expressed in the Mest

This Quantum Presence can be present to assist the Entity in every choice it makes, with a SIP ... it can totally replace the HMS's programs when it shifts its life force from the HMS to the Entity ... who uses the QP to attract its attention.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:21 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
......This Quantum Presence can be present to assist the Entity in every choice it makes, with a SIP ... it can totally replace the HMS's programs when it shifts its life force from the HMS to the Entity ... who uses the QP to attract its attention.

The Quantum Presence IS present.

IT is a fragment of IT's Self interpenetrating all Selfs that surrender to IT.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:01 pm 
Posting Freak

I live & transcend where you live.

You too could.

Post subject: I LIVE WHERE YOU LIVE
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Actually, we all do.

Trust your imagination, it is unlimited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxfCCTD99ws

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:46 am 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:

The Quantum Presence IS present.

IT is a fragment of IT's Self interpenetrating all Selfs that surrender to IT.

the "realization of the Sovereign Integral, is when the SI "manifests" itself into MEST ... until that moment, the SI's Human instrument is its "vehicle" - designed to give it a (limited) perspective of this region of the Universe of Wholeness ... it could be likened to a robot that is sent into dangerous places to scout it out ... the Entity observes, and when the HI has established its Independence (free from all influence of the Heirarchies, NOT to "go there") then it can trigger the transformation process - because it can't continue to progress without the Entity's collective knowledge ... because up until that moment, the HI is incapable of comprehending "wholeness" because the Entity came here to experience separation ... the HI doesn't "think" it responds to external stimuli - the WMMs were designed to stimulate the otherwise "dormant" programs that will activate the Entity to transform its present state of consciousness (fragmented) to the wholeness perspective it was originally designed to have ... and to re-integrate body and soul

I believe that is why James says that most of us are only partially "incarnated" ... our HI's are here - but it is the Entity that determines when it will enter the HI - and "real-ize" itself in Mest - turn off the HMS and use its own intelligence systems to navigate ... and transform the HI into an instrument that will allow the Entity to participate (consciously) in the Plan of First Source (to bring FSI into MEST)... with its full potential to be an Emissary of First Source .

you folks who believe that the SI is present in your HI, are just deceiving yourself ... do you believe that you are present in your RC toys because they make the moves you determine? :lol: but the better question would be, do you think that YOU could learn something from your experiences with the RC toy that may assist you when you actually "take the wheel" of the car and start driving ?

to sum it up in a nut shell... the QP changes our frequency ... by altering our "resonance"/ heart rate ... it opens the HI to the frequencies that the SI experiences ... you get a SIP of the Entity's reality in the Universe of Wholeness for as long as you can maintain that frequency.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:25 pm 

Tributary Zones make this possible my thinking it is true.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:17 am 
Posting Freak

I like how succinct you are Russell. We are Sovereign Integrals and have always been and always will be with or without HIs. Human Instruments are akin to garmets we have become stuck in due to our mistaken belief that it is everything and nothing that the Sovereign Integral is. It's our awareness of being the Sovereign Integral that has been clouded over with layer upon layer upon layer of HMS crude if not excessive verbiage. To directly plug into that awareness of the Sovereign Integral, one must polish their heart to such clarity and honesty that the Sovereign Integral just grabs your awareness like you have never experienced before and not through any means of the HMS. Even this is too many words. It's funny how you have to skirt around it to even talk about it since it is not of the HMS in any manner whatsoever and the HMS is encompassed within the Sovereign Integral. You figure. ; } :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:13 pm 
Posting Freak

QP does not change the Muslim point of view SD and Shay is a perfect example of this kind of thinking in that once you make up your mind there is no deviation..... to her.only the important are worthy......the unimportant should do the World a favor and stop breathing......right Deb........for all your talk about Heartmath....your numbers do not add up and I see no point from here on at not at every opportunity pointing this out.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:38 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I like how succinct you are Russell. We are Sovereign Integrals and have always been and always will be with or without HIs. Human Instruments are akin to garmets we have become stuck in due to our mistaken belief that it is everything and nothing that the Sovereign Integral is. It's our awareness of being the Sovereign Integral that has been clouded over with layer upon layer upon layer of HMS crude if not excessive verbiage. To directly plug into that awareness of the Sovereign Integral, one must polish their heart to such clarity and honesty that the Sovereign Integral just grabs your awareness like you have never experienced before and not through any means of the HMS. Even this is too many words. It's funny how you have to skirt around it to even talk about it since it is not of the HMS in any manner whatsoever and the HMS is encompassed within the Sovereign Integral. You figure. ; } :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

when are you going to stop judging the members of this forum - it is one thing (Valor) to point out when they are out of alignment with the Materials we joined this forum to discuss, but it is another matter completely when you demand something from others, that you fail to demonstrate yourself. Your ignorance of the fact that James has told us that we were born with an HI and that it is just as eternal as the other components of the SECU - and to cling to the notion that our HIs are disposable or insignificant, is not in alignment with the WMMs or the Plan of First Source - who suggest that we transform our present "state of being" (in this case -ignorant of the components of the SI and their purpose) and restore the Entity's HI's potential to be an instrument of the Sovereign Integral - so that it can serve the purpose of its creation in MEST. (to "transfer KNOWLEDGE"/ our personal experience of this NEW INTELLIGENCE)

Both the animating force and the bodies within which this force expresses are not of this earth. What you call humans, we call Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe (SECU -- pronounced SeeQue). SECUs are the alpha and omega. They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of bodies. They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all the same.

Quote:
Shay says: To directly plug into that awareness of the Sovereign Integral, one must polish their heart to such clarity and honesty that the Sovereign Integral just grabs your awareness like you have never experienced before and not through any means of the HMS.
It is not my understanding, that the SI "grabs" anyone, but that the individual must "reach out" for this experience - with an open mind, focused on Universal Truth or assisting in the Plan of First Source . Polishing a distorted Heart isn't going to make it work better - and if you were honest (with your SELF) you would be doing everything you can to clear your heart of what distorts it ... as suggested in these materials.

While Source Intelligence is the vehicle of cosmological unity, it also holds the information of All That Is and "circulates" this information and creative empowerment to all entities who are willing to reach for it and utilize it for the expansion of consciousness. (Creator section - session 2 A-12

unlike the Wingmakers - we have a HI that can serve FS's purpose for creating this Species - and the WM are incarnating INTO this HI - so that they can participate in the Plan of FS - now WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT IF THESE HIs WERE NOT as "good" as their original ones?

Anu didn't alter the HI - he altered the Human Intelligence System of the HI WHICH INCLUDES THE HEART ... which has become so distorted that it blocks the Frequencies of FSI... and no amount of polishing is going to change that - the entire system requires a "transformation" ... the Human heart, is just a conduit for the frequencies of FS to pass through but as long as YOU refuse to bring it back into alignment with its original purpose - it will continue to distort your understanding of your SELF. The WMMs give us all the opportunity to enhance our present state of being - to reintegrate the Entity's heart and soul/consciousness into the Human Instrument ... so that we can serve the purpose of our presence here (in MEST) NOW.

your resistance to the awareness that the WMMs reveal about the human heart and its present state of being prevents, the Virtues of the Heart from being transmitted through your HI ... of your own free will.