WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Event Temple Session 1
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:33 am 
 WWW  Profile

I like this Event Temple session. It has a very beautiful and potent flow of Compassion, Love and Unity.
Much appreciation to James and Mark for providing this and also to everyone who goes into these sessions.
It is great to have an opportunuty to participate and contribute in unified intention and service.

The amount of active participants in the EVT 1 session since it was released has been 10594 (as of 22nd of December 2010) (the week before that it was about 10390, and the week before that it was about 10200) ...

Patience pays ;)

I have a feeling that when the time is ripe... there will eventually be a renewed surge of participants joining in per session...

Blessings of compassion, love and healing to the Heart of Humanity... as we begin to awaken, recognise and emerge with deepened realisation upon the Blossoming Path of Truth, Oneness and Unity... Osu!

Thankyou for the reminder that we are indeed "potent Creators of compassionate Light".
Attachment:
Open Heart.jpg
Open Heart.jpg [ 4.73 KiB | Viewed 6918 times ]

Post subject: Re: Event Temple Session 1
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:03 pm 
Posting Freak

I like it also....and feel the good energy found there in Unity this We All agree on.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:16 pm 

I just completed my first synchronised EVT1 and wow what a difference from just listening to it at a random time. I really could feel all of the merging intentions of compassion. I feel loved, connected and that my intentions make a difference. I feel so blessed right now. I've been crying tears of joy since half way through the session.

one question. The number of "active participants" is that a record of the number of people that have done it in the past or is that how many people where involved in the session I just completed?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:39 am 
 WWW  Profile

:?: Redhand, thats an interesting name

welcome

The number of active participants is the number that has been steadily increasing from the beginning. It appears that about 200 or so people log in to the event temple 1 session per week.

I actually do feel the EVT 1 session to be very well done and has a great opportunity for a united and focused intention towards sending heartfelt compassion and care out into the world.

take care Redhand :!:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:11 am 
Posting Freak

Always feels good to do this....Golden Light particles to ALL.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:19 pm 

oh, too bad, I really liked the idea of being in the session with 11,000 people.

Well maybe some day.

Oh and the name Redhand was given to my by my sweat lodge. It signifies having the power to manifest intentions. I also associate it with being a healer which is my personal intention.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:21 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I understand, I am yet to participate in a sweat lodge ceremony, but I have had friends who have relayed to me the kinds of feeling and visions (and some fears) that came up for them through the process. I would like to do it at some stage, when I was younger I remember having claustrophobia, I feel somehow I have managed to transcend it to a certain point but every now and then feel a remnant of it come back... maybe the sweat lodge ceremony would be the right environment to enable me to disolve it away completly from my subconscious :?:
Good to see you being part of the forum Redhand, I enjoyed reading your other posts regarding the video project that you have envisioned.
I am working on a video project this weekend also and have just obtained a new video editing program called "Sony Vegas Pro" and will be utilising it for the first time. are you familiar with that one ?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:38 am 

No I'm not. this is literally my first video project and I'm just using whatever free program came with my linux os Ubuntu. really the audio and images were the easy part as there wasn't any true video editing occurring just one image after another. I have a question for you. Do you know if your program can import subtitle files? Right now I have the subtitles as a separate file. This means you have to have player that supports external subtitles and it means I can't upload the file to a video hosting site with the subtitles. If you have this option maybe I can send you the subtitles and you could do the video and compile them together.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:48 am 

Oh and sweat lodges are great. every tradition is different but I'm sure they all know how to talk you through any claustrophobia you might experience. I know they're quite good at it at my lodge... I think its a common problem they run into.

I've been to lodges from a few different traditions and whatever the difference maybe they all bring me to the same place of connection. I really found my spiritual centre and community through my lodge. If you have access to one in your area I suggest you at least try. You can always sit next to the door and get out if you need to. But usually just being next to the door is enough to calm people down and help them not to feel trapped.

I'm in El Paso Tx and there is a surprising number of lodges here. Where are you?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:08 am 
Posting Freak

I love doing sweats. The pitch velvety blanket of black darkness I find so comforting and makes me forget about having a body and reminds me of floating in the wordless VOID and merging with it . I find it renewing. I find the first Event Temple powerful for how the experience is shared and lately no matter which temple tears flow readily for the depth of love felt and shared. It's stays with me through the night and for the duration of the next day...

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I have an altogether different perspective of sweats ... perhaps it was due to the influence of the particular tribe (Ute) or the shaumen who conducted the ones in the area I was living in ... but what was happening in that area of Utah, was "soul swapping" and people were coming from as far as Florida to meet up with some of their departed kin who had swapped soul and were now walking the earth again ...

I have never participated in a sweat, but I have attended a few ... and was not encourage to "go there" by anything I witnessed by trips into "the Underworld" ... one person actually came out with a broken arm ... my husband and one of my close friends came out dazed and confused with strange new personalities ... that eventually cause huge personal conflict with the "new" personality becoming more dominate to the point where my husband lost the ability to read and had to be hospitalized in a mental facility for his own safety and the safety of our family .... it was a huge nightmare that upon reflection seems too incredible to be true, but destroyed more than one marriage amongst those who participated. There was also a rash of "shape shifters" reported, around that same time, one was even captured (in a bear cage) but released in the morning because he turned out to be the son of a predominant IPD official ... ( you know how those rumors fly when you are in the circle) it is one thing to create your own sweat, and to "meditate" with with a group of people that you know and trust ... it is quite another to be led by someone with an agenda, unbeknownst to the group, that will "sell" your soul for personal power ...

This is not to say that all sweats are bad, but I haven't, personally, seen much good come from that experience (Sun dances are another thing all together - as are "vision quests")... I have seen the same sort of "manipulations" happen, when people trusted the wrong people to "trip" with, using natural hallucinogenics ... I have met Mescal myself but I was prepared in advance for that possibility ... and experienced the results of "ignorance" when visiting the quantum worlds, even in large groups . It appears that some - those who have established their own personal integrity, and are aware of the pit falls can and do have some in-lightening experiences ... but those with their own agenda, that is less than honorable, become targets for the residence in that world, that can use their influence (especially if they are in positions of power in this world) to manifest things that are disruptive to both ... there is no way that I would equate a sweat with a Temple session ... from my own experience, it is more like a group meditation, where someone takes the group to the area of the "underworld" that they have explored ...in contrast to, when in meditation by one's self, the individual goes on their own exploration ... and hopes that the guides they may meet are honest ... or the "messages" that they receive, weren't altered ...

don't quote me, but I believe that meditation is more of a trip into ones own mind (GSSC) which may be less dangerous than day-tripping in the Quantum realms of the outer prison yards, guarded by entities trapped there, hoping to find their own way out through YOU. All I am saying here is "be prepared" when you go - out of this world - to be out of control ... personal I do not enjoy that feeling ... but some find it appealing, for whatever reason, I am not making a judgment here, just trying to make you aware that to resist the awareness, of what you are supporting is just as "real" in this world as it is in the "underworld" ... and if you haven't done some research, you are most likely to get sucked into black holes that exist in both worlds :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Redhand wrote:
I just completed my first synchronised EVT1 and wow what a difference from just listening to it at a random time.....

Nothing is random (all events in the lower dimensions are shaped by strings from the higher dimensions in collaboration with SPIRIT).

;)

If one participates in any of the Event Temples, it is always a joint venture.

You (sovereign Self) and what has been termed the UE (First Source) conjoined (aka the Sovereign Integral), as one, to share light (from the higher dimension [sin] collaboration with SPIRIT) into the matrix of the 3rd and 4th dimensions to ease the transition of this planet and it's inhabitants, collectively, into the higher light of the 5th dimensional field of unity.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Geez star, glad I wasn't where you were. I had no idea what a sweat was till my first one and it was quite pleasant to say the least. I guess it depends where your mind is at when you do them. I have found though, that with anything of this nature that it may NOT be for everyone and that it can unsettle some to the point of psychosis if they lean that way even just a bit. I have been in meditation events where some were effected in that way and lost it to the point of having to be removed from the event. Meditation can mean different things to different people and has changed in meaning because of that. It's relative to whoever is doing it. Some are head centered and others more wholistic especially as of the last 10 years and it is the latter I prefer and I agree sweats can't really be compared to the Event Temple sessions. The ET come from the Energetic Heart where the psyche or head is not in control. There is a tremendous difference in having a head in control or being guided by your EH directly and radiating from the Heart. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Ocean County New Jersey....45 minutes southwest of Asbury Park.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 am 

wow star I don't know whats up with the people you were doing sweats with but that is some dark [Censored] I've never come across. The sweats I go to are about meeting with your higher self learning to live from the heart and giving thanks and appreciation to the worlds of spirit and the creator. I'm so sorry that your experience was so negative and I pray that anyone looking for a sweat lodge be spared the experiences you found. I promise you that what you experienced was not a genuine sweat but a hijacking and distortion of a beautiful and ancient tradition shared by countless tribes in north and south america.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:37 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Redhand wrote:
No I'm not. this is literally my first video project and I'm just using whatever free program came with my linux os Ubuntu. really the audio and images were the easy part as there wasn't any true video editing occurring just one image after another. I have a question for you. Do you know if your program can import subtitle files? Right now I have the subtitles as a separate file. This means you have to have player that supports external subtitles and it means I can't upload the file to a video hosting site with the subtitles. If you have this option maybe I can send you the subtitles and you could do the video and compile them together.

Sorry about the late reply to your enquiry Redhand. I found myself also deeply immersed in completing a video project. (and because it was a new editing program that I wasn't familiar with it seemed to demand more concentration, focus, patience and perseverence than ever before :| ) but I finished it and was able to release it as planned on the 11/1/11 :D

Regarding the video project that you also are having your fair share of perseverence and frustration with, I can now do my best to assist you if you are still open to the idea.

The best editing program that I would utilse to help you with this project would be CyberLink PowerDirector, which is the one I am most familiar with. It definitly does have a function that allows you to imprint subtitles onto a video file. The program that I use has a good capability that would allow us to apply the WM poetry script via the subtitles option and it does allow the importing of subtitles from a file in the SRT or TXT formats.

If you like we could work together on this by corresponding through Skype (and using the screen share option). It is possible to import any video file that you have already made directly into the PowerDirector timeline and continue working on the project together if you like. I already have all of the WM poetry as a TXT file and can import it into PowerDirector. (the thing with importing the text is that the timeline needs to be prepared beforehand with the correct amount of segments that correspond with the exact amount of breaks between each stanza... and then when the text is imported it automatically is placed segment by segment within the project... and then it is just a matter of fine tuning it to correspond exactly to each voice expression). I'm sorry if that is a bit confusing, it is difficult to explain. It is possible though because I just tested it a moment ago :)

As another option it also allows the words to be typed in manually within the Subtitles Room and then placed in correct alignment within the timeline. (that would be a tad tedious though for large projects). Any subtitles that are created manually through the PowerDirector program can also be exported as an SRT file.

Either way I am keen, willing and able to assist you if you would still like to progress. I havn't been able to keep up lately with the forum threads so I'm not too sure how far you have personally progressed on this project.

Maybe a few of us here could unite our efforts together in co-creation... team work is a great way to complete projects like this... participation, contribution and sharing in life is awesome... and I truly feel that there needs to be (and there will be) a new emergence of unity consciousness amongst Humanity. And things like Co-operation and Generative Sharing will become the new way of mutually empowered living and super productive progress and development for all to share in a blossoming field of Equality, Truthfulness and Oneness.

I will continue experimenting with a few options on the PowerDirector program, it wouldn't hurt me to learn more about it anyway. Maybe it would be a good idea to transfer all of the exchanges regarding the video project into a new thread of its own. Let me know what you think about that and I am keen to synergise my efforts with yours and to see how this progresses.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Redhand, have you considered the idea of grouping this project down into smaller clusters... e.g. We can initially focus on the WM Music & Poetry chambers 1-9 (total duration = 1:01:22). I already have all of the WM music renderered into high bitrate MP3 files in clear folders on my laptop. (very easy to load into the project). With PowerDirector it wouldn't be too hard to do it one WM cd at a time.

A simple and effective way to do this, would be to first drag the Chamber 1 track (duration = 11:11) onto the timeline and then bring in the Chamber 1 painting and extend it across the timeline to the 11:11 position. Then the next step would be to place the second layer audio file (spoken word) into the project. I'm not sure if you have already completed the process of reciting the chamber poems and recording them as an mp3 or wma file yet? Maybe it would be a fun and mutually empowering thing to do if a few of us here (whoever would like to) would have the opportunity to contribute to the project by making an audio recording of themselves reciting a specific Chamber of the WM poems (we could maybe do a couple of chambers each to add to the project). e.g. 9 music tracks on the First Source disc; 2 poems per chamber = 18 poems for the first project. It would probably be a bit daunting for most of us (myself included) but I have no doubt it would be a positive and healthy thing to attempt to do (to place ourselves in experiences that would call upon our inner courage and personal confidence is very important in life). And it would also give many of us an extra opportunity to express through our Hearts the deep flow of gratitude and appreciation that we have for these amazing materials. It wouldn't need to be vocally perfect (if there is such a thing) the main thing is that it would be HeartFelt. Because that is the consciousness and the vibratory resonance that will be imbued within the project and would become a transference of the Energetic Heart unto itself.

And then the next stage would be to bring in the text of the 2 WM poems for each specific chamber e.g. Chamber 1 poems "Listening" & "Compassion". And align them to the spoken word.

Then the same process would re-occur until each of the 9 chambers were complete.

* If you have already rendered a completed version of the video files that have the corresponding chamber paintings with the music tracks etc, than it could still be done by clipping the first nine chambers from your vid and placing it directly in to the first project etc (and keep the rest on file to do the same for each successive project to follow).

Co-operative Synergy and Generative Unity... hmmmmmm I wonder if its possible... it defintly feels good to contemplate the possibilities... and even better to Be it and to do it and to encourage it and to share within it..... the rippling effect in our IHEF and into the CHEF would be a blessing too.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:19 pm 

Yay! thanks for getting back to me StrengthandFreedom. I'm very interested in working together.
I have been thinking about breaking the project up into segments that way it could be hosted on google video or some other site. I have to say that having the whole movie play uninterrupted is pretty amazing. I have chambers 1-7 in an srt file right now. Would you like for me to send it to you when I get 1-9 done, or should I wait until I've done all 24? SD was going to email me some higher quality copies of the chamber artwork that she has I can forward them to you if you like. Send me a private message with your email and I'll do that as soon as she sends them to be.

I like the idea of recording readings of the poems as well. That would allow you to focus on looking at the artwork instead of reading the subtitles. So many ideas.

I don't know about doing skype because I'm on a Linux machine. I'll have to look into how to get skype for linux.

Stay in touch.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:22 pm 

Oh nice they actually make a linux version of skype and its a regular instal. No source code 3rd party nonsense.

I'll PM you my skype name...its under my wife's name.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Redhand wrote:
Yay! thanks for getting back to me StrengthandFreedom. I'm very interested in working together......

Sharing Light in EVT 1 is simply listening......engaging the higher mind to synchronise with The One Heart.

This.

This is "working" together.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:02 am 
 WWW  Profile

The EVT 1 session is also a great way to participate in cooperation and to share within a connected experience with others throughout the world. ~ Oneness ~ Unity ~ Equality ~ Co-operation = Transformation of Humanity ♥ "We are potent creators of compassionate light." "... send your appreciation to your co-participants.."

There is value within the integration of sovereign individuality with unity & oneness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:40 am 

I have a CD of the EVT 1 audio and I often play it while driving in my car. I find it very relaxing and centering. I have felt the special power in the time-synchronized Event Temple meditations, and I also feel that the meditation "works" outside time, in the quantum present where all realities are enfolded.

Yesterday as I was driving down the road creating and sending compassionate light into the grid, it suddenly occurred to me that I was also receiving compassionate light energy. I had been focused on the sending part, and it was like making a "quantum leap" to a higher frequency when I consciously recognized the receiving aspect.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you Ananake, I sense the importance and value of your experience. It is so vital in life to be open to receive (as well as to give... and in a way it is like two sides of the one coin, and may even be looked at as a complimentary synergy of yin/yang).

To be honest I have had a history of trouble regarding this subject, as opening up my heart to receive was not an easy thing for me to do (and I know many other people who also have difficulty in this regard). When I reflect on my life I can notice that I have had a tendency to close myself off from receiving (it has been a confusing dynamic for me to reconcile at times... as there has always been some kind of fear surrounding the subject. Even though I knew the fear was not rational, I very often shyed away from receiving. Sometimes I still have a remnant of anxiety regarding the subject, although I can now identify the cause of it mainly arising from a misrepresented notion of self-preservation / defence mechanism). Maybe my personal difficulty in this area has been a necessary process of gradual realisation and understanding. And I can see now that I obviously needed some time to develop inner Strength and Courage. Other qualities that I see are valuable here would be in having an unbreakable Trust in the benevolence and harmony of the Cosmos... as well as integrating a deep sense of Surrenderedness and Humility. These all feel to be crucial elements in both giving and receiving.

Throughout the previous few years I have managed to develop some symbolic techniques that have helped me to open up my heart and mind to receive the infinite nurturance that is available in absolute plentitude and abundance for us all.
There is a technique (involving a series of symbolic exercises) that I call 'Welcoming the Light' where I visualise a flower that has been activated by the light and warmth of the Sun to stand tall and unfurl its petals as wide and fully as possible so as to receive a radiant inflow of nurturance and sustainance from nature. For something so simple it has really helped me to open up my heart and mind more often in grateful receptivity. (all of the students at the Integrated Academy really enjoy being involved in it too, it can even be done at night under the moonlight and/or starlight).

Before discovering your message here Ananake, I had just finished participating in EVT 1... here are a couple of descriptive sentences that are being stirred up inside me after immersing in this EVT session...

With the compassionate Light of our Hearts, we can each add strength and support to the energetic grids that encircle our planet. With our willingness from our hearts to give (and receive) we are contributing to the circulation of Love that forever pulses within and throughout the interconnected mind of all.
Best wishes for a beautiful weekend
Attachment:
sovereign_integral_sm.jpg
sovereign_integral_sm.jpg [ 15.27 KiB | Viewed 6184 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:51 am 

Thank you Tolsap. I like the flower technique you describe. I do a similar technique visualizing roses and placing them around my "aura" (magnetic field surrounding the HI). I also stand tall with eyes closed and visualize the light of the sun entering through the top of my head and filling my whole body with light, illuminating every cell. Sometimes I raise my cupped hands above my head, visualize a golden ball of light, and "pour" the light over myself.

"It may seem a dream, or wishful thought, but what we give endures, echoing in the hearts of all..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:40 am 

Hi Ananake and Strength and Freedom. Simple typo here as my name was used and as much as I would love to claim Strength and Freedom’s beautiful voice, the error is noted. Cheers.