WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Accessing Event Session 11 ...?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:50 am 

Greetings,
Not only does my light continue to 'not shine' (haven't actually approached 'solaris / admin about it yet though), I am now finding that almost as soon as I click to go into waiting room for Event session 11 - my browser (Firefox) immediately cuts out. As it's alright for Event Session 1, I'm guessing it's something to do with the Event Temple page ......but, would you believe (yes, you probably will) that a tiny bit of me (EVER SO TINY- but none the less lurking in the background) is muttering things like 'they don't want you there / you're not good enough etc etc ....mind you, I do have to laugh when I write that down ....it's just been such a powerful message I've been giving myself for sooooooooooooo long that when it pops up again, I think 'OK! so you're still there telling me you don't yet feel loved enough to integrate and stop pestering!"

Anyway .....is anybody else having trouble accessing Event Session 11?

Love
Susana

Post subject: Re: Accessing Event Session 11 ...?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:05 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I am wondering if maybe you need "flash" update softwear... they are up to version 10 now? There seems to be some interference lately because even my Firefox browser seems slow...and when I went to check my "defrag" tools, I really really needed to scan my disk, which is unusual...so maybe we are getting some CMEs ... or other "static" . But I am not a geek (self taught) so I don't really know, I don't have any problems... but I don't go into the EVT website very often and use the MP3 player ... most of the time.

there were some times, when it was new, when I couldn't get in via FF...and had to use MSN browser... I only use IE once in a blue moon...even though they have made it nice now, that "bling" is so intrusive I avoid it like the plague... and IE has it for their tool bar... I got rid of Chrome ...I wasn't impressed with that either... but you might try another browser ... I am sure we are all "worthy" (snicker) with the crying need the world has for compassion :?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:37 pm 

Thanks for your response, Starduster; I shall see what version of Flash I have, and also do a clean-up. In last couple of days have had all sorts of other little internet 'glitches' as well as serious s l o w n e s s ... . hhhmmmm, wonder what's going on?

I like your name .....the image of somebody out there dusting off the stars is delightful! is it a well paid job??? :wink:

With love
Susana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
oh, yes...well paid, and it is one of those recession-proof jobs... we never run out of stars to dust... and the perks are all the stardust you could ever desire... enough to share liberally. Come join us...plenty of openings, for those who need no supervision and are self motivated :wink:

as for the internet...hummm, I have notice a slowdown too... seems some pages take forever to load...especially you-tube... could be that there are so many unemployed now, that the traffic is heavy, or the Galactic energy from the Central Sun is reconfiguring the static... or who knows, maybe the PTB are trying to keep us from accessing free speech ... or as their godz forbidd...focusing our collective energy on turning off the HMS :D