WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: EVT Session III
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Shay I have shared my feeling and my perspective of temple work, as not being LIMITED but something we can do anywhere, anytime and still FEEL the connection to the collective if we are doing it during a "group session" or not... why do you insist that I am not doing it? I do all the other exercises that the WMMs suggest, why wouldn't I do it too? you are silly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Funny, how you refuse to accept those who share here their temple experience with the collective. We really love the collective aspect in itself. We appreciate the intimacy we share with each other and as a collective. You don't and insist on doing it your way. I don't care if you don't want to participate with the collective. After all as you constantly remind me, its a choice. Ya, it is, you do it your way, and some of us do it the way James has asked us too. We don't protest you doing it your way but why do you undermine those who choose to do it the way intended in the WMM? We are not here to follow you no matter how much you try to bully us too.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:15 am 
Posting Freak

funny how you refuse to acknowledge, that I am sharing my feelings... and contributing to the grid of compassion... and am just as connected to the collective whether I am "IN" the EVT or not :roll:

I am doing it, the way it was suggested in the download section :D and the way James suggests we do it... not as a routine or obligation but when inspired to do so.

I haven't undermined anything... I am just unlimited those who may feel limited to "going" into the site to contribute, when another option has been offered ... all that counts is if one is contributing or not ... and no one is counting but you and the "ticker" in the waiting room.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:34 am 
Posting Freak

Compassion is a Feeling. This is not something that comes across from you at all. You are so entangled in the negative from your mind that the positive hasn't a chance from an abandoned Heart.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:30 am 
Posting Freak

compassion is not a feeling, according to the materials, however that may well be, what you believe it is, and how your mind is programed to associate it with the HVs and why you don't recognize it coming from me... but the WMMs define it as a desire to nurture :

Compassion: ...
In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect theirintelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.

We are here to accelerate our spiritual growth in an order of magnitude seldom achieved elsewhere in the multiverse. This is a gift of the earth to those present on the planet at this time, and, in some small measure, the motive for our compassion.

this desire that I express, to assist you to understand is the very thing you reject ... and if you can not receive it, then you can not transmit it either.

There are three particular life principles that accelerate the transformational experience and help to align the human instrument with the Sovereign Integral perspective. They are:

1) Universe relationship through gratitude

2) Observance of Source in all things

3) Nurturance of life

that is what I have been trying to tell you guys for months now... compassion is NOT what you believe it is ... it is what the WMMs define it as ... please, get your BS into alignment with the materials, if you want to be a part of the Unification Forces Plan.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:39 am 
Posting Freak

Oh my, it's time to prepare for Event Temple 3, no discussion necessary just the doing. Ta.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:59 am 
Posting Freak

well you can't very well contribute compassion, if you don't know what it is :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:09 am 
Posting Freak

This is an automated message, you have taken the bait given you for how predictable you are in your knee jerk reactions. Sorry, no banana. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Student: So distributing light is not about concentrating it?

Teacher: No. It’s balancing the light quotient within the human instrument and ensuring it is coherent, rhythmic, and free flowing.

Student: It sounds like you’re describing the physical heart again.

Teacher: This is the natural state of the heart and the entire human instrument, but in the day-to-day interactions with the three-dimensional environment, the human instrument can lose this balance and slip into an incoherent, arrhythmic, and entangled state of existence.

The heart perceives this state and, without knowledge of the proper techniques, responds in kind, fueling the mental dysfunction and physiological inefficiency with its energy.

how about that! the heart with all its intelligence, can actuall fuel mental dysfunction with its energy if it doesn't KNOW the proper techniques ... it responds in KIND to what the mind believes :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:18 pm 
Posting Freak

I just finished the first Event Temple. I love knowing that the purpose of the temples, all three of them is for people of like heart to hook up with each other and breath together and with the EMOTIONAL ATTITUDE OF COMPASSION send it to those who most need it and are so aligned in receiving it. It FEELS simply wunderbar!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

E-MOTION is action, the word is a verb

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:34 pm 
Posting Freak

For those sincere in doing the temples and feeling the wonderful camaraderie there, we know that the virtues are felt. That is why they are called HEART VIRTUES. The language of the HEART is FEELING, the language of the mind is words. When we use words, to the degree we consciously know and feel our intent when using them is to the degree it comes across to those reading them. Feelings are underneath and inbetween the words. Otherwise you have an instruction manual explaining some mechanical device where absolutely no emotion is needed or used unless one wants to liven it up with humor. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Just an reiteration of the purpose of doing the temples as a group when possible, for there seems to be some confusion about this on this thread. This is from Notes from James, Vibrations of Coherence in the Event Temples.

Quote:
The power of the group goes up much faster than the number of people. I’ve said elsewhere it can be compared to a laser. Ordinary light is called “incoherent,” which means that it is going in all sorts of directions, and the light waves are not in phase with each other so they don’t build up. But a laser produces a very intense beam which is coherent. The light waves build up strength because they are all going in the same direction.

Now, you could say that our ordinary thought in society is incoherent. It is going in all sorts of directions, with thoughts conflicting and canceling each other out. But if people were to think together in a coherent way, it would have tremendous power.

—DAVID BOHM

James also speaks about this in the Energetic Heart paper where he also mentions how the Heart Virtues are felt which the mind cannot do and how the mind is so easily manipulated when not synchronized with the practice of the Virtues. The more I do the Temples the more clear this becomes . I wonder if its because of the synchronization with others in the temple, that a pooled source of info from each of us helps all of us participating to accelerate? Hmmmm.... :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:09 pm 

Starduster, Christine, Shayalana....

I know you have moved on with discussion but....thank you for your welcome, information and heart-felt resonance. :D

We all get to choose how we want to give....in a group or by oneself....I do both and love both. To add to Shayalana's quote....

From ET/My Journey/James Notes/Vibrations of Coherence:
"When you share your vibration consciously to any person, animal, or object, you are instantly more coherent. Your vibrational consciousness emanates with greater potency, and the carrier signal is Oneness."

From ET/Project Intro:
"But to answer your question more directly, the purpose of the Event Temples is to demonstrate that we are able to connect on an energetic level as a coherent community, and that through an orchestrated session, synchronized in time, we can send the collective qualities of our heart's virtues to an event and its people that are suffering and in need of energetic support just as much as they require physical or material support."

"Everyone is encouraged to contribute in meaningful ways to the hotspots of calamity and turmoil as they arise. For some, the Event Temples will be too abstract and uncertain, for others it may require too much inner work, but for many, they are seeking a community that encourages emotional maturity and self-mastery, but not as a teaching, rather as a practice. Something they can do, and be a part of, every day of their life."

I feel a difference participating in the timed, group experience....more sensitive to heart resonance and collective "tone". It is becoming, to me and others, increasingly coherent, powerful, joyful, accepting. It is a goal for all of us 'individuated humans' to become conscious as One Coherent Entity...quantum community...yes? These Evt sessions are leading us to this awareness....and I certainly feel it. I like to participate regularly, not as an obligation, but inspired by my heart.

I am in no way judging anyone who does not wish to participate this way....James makes it clear that there are different ways to give.

Looking forward to 'taking it all in' here.... :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Karen I do it both ways too although I prefer it with the group and can feel the difference so do it with the group more than do it alone. In the group as you so aptly pointed out it has a more powerful effect. And as the collective we are becoming in doing this together, its like being Home again, finally.....it feels soooo goood... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Compassion.....the positive thrust of the WINGMAKERWILL extends the hand of friendship as it wants to Unite and Work together applying the unconditionals....acceptqnce forgiveness and above all Love....to one another...the negative shadow says no and that in a nutshell says its all ...the negative wants to keep the Wingmaker gifts exclusive to those IT deems worthy....and the positive says ALL are worthy even the negative.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Forgot to say...nice to meet you Karen.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:48 pm 

Thank you Markzorb....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:38 am 
Posting Freak

pos and neg are the judgments of an individual still stuck in the dimension of dualities... they express one's conformity to the HMS when ever they are used, because there are no dualities that are real ...

love is the frequency that the HVs are transmitted on, and it is everywhere, and if you allow them to flow freely through you, you are saturated with them and "living from the heart" ... and contributing to the Unification Force's Plan ... and finding IT in every manifestation of energy and matter ever created.

There is no place more spiritual than another
There is no being more spiritual than another

these are the first two statements in the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral

BE YOU! and fulfill your potential as a SECU

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Starduster.....your warm and compassionate Heart a comfort ....and i do not care who knows that i like your energy....your words and advice have helped me grow and i appreciate the hand of friendship you have extended to not only me but to every other participant here on the forum who is trying...the operative word....to set their compass to that which James is putting forth not in theory but in action which IS the transformative catalyst for the transmission behind the words which of themselves are meaningless.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 am 

This was a cool strain of conversation about EVTIII. Just a reminder, there are those who do not have a computer and will find connection via from within. :D

Which brings me to my next thought...how does one keep centered if there basic needs are threatened, food-shelter. If the physical vessel is threatened and one still persevere's and focuses and releases through the heart without fear, they have truly worked through one of the hardest challenges. It is sad and I'm sure it works to the advantage of the oppressor. Those consumed with such thoughts are distracted and easily thrown off course. My heart goes out to all who have this challenge facing them on a daily basis. May you all be blessed and the oppressor keeping this hold on you may be rebuked and sent away forever.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:45 am 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
This was a cool strain of conversation about EVTIII. Just a reminder, there are those who do not have a computer and will find connection via from within. :D

Which brings me to my next thought...how does one keep centered if there basic needs are threatened, food-shelter. If the physical vessel is threatened and one still persevere's and focuses and releases through the heart without fear, they have truly worked through one of the hardest challenges. It is sad and I'm sure it works to the advantage of the oppressor. Those consumed with such thoughts are distracted and easily thrown off course. My heart goes out to all who have this challenge facing them on a daily basis. May you all be blessed and the oppressor keeping this hold on you may be rebuked and sent away forever.

I have found this to be a wonderful challenge for it shows the stuff you are made of and believe me you have no place to go but within and truly trust the heart to lead you. I have found it to be a great opportunity for change from listening to the mind through habit and the past and switching to the moment and living in each and every one of them from the heart trusting it completely. The fear I have come through and banished forever makes the experience invaluable and me so much stronger and more confident than ever before. I'm still at the tail end of just recovering from being out of work for some months, finally getting work, and having avoided eviction for 3 months and just getting caught up with back rent. I have been fortunate to have some very understanding and compassionate landlords who have given me lotz of leeway. My attitude toward them has been crucial for such a positive outcome. I have only projected such appreciation on them , being very sincere in all communication with them , and having ongoing communication with them so they know what I am doing and following through on everything I say . I respect them and them me. Some don't realize what some landlords go through either, especially when the tenant blames them for their situation and are demanding and rude about it if not ever having any intention to change the situation or work on it with the landlord. Its a two way transaction and attitude makes all the difference in the world whether you find compassionate landlords such as I have or not. The Heart can work wonders, ya just gotta let it do its thing and trust in the process. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:04 am 
Posting Freak

You are welcome Karen....am enjoying your Heart energy.....which is what i use to stay centered...letting go as best i can of thoughts that run contrary to It's wishes.... which are to me....to no matter what send out thoughts of unconditional love and acceptance to All ....and to swim in the Flow of Compassion...the resonant "tune" we are to "listen" to.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:23 pm 

Hey Shay--

I appreciate you expressing your experience of keeping focused in the midst of shelter issues. I have gone through many situations being concerned about keeping a roof over my head--I know this has been an issue with many families as people have lost their homes. It creates much stress, no doubt a heavy tool in the HMS. I look forward to a space when all concerns of physical survival are no longer with me, with us. It does help to know "your" not the only one trying to keep focus and be positive in the midst of such challenges. Attempting to strengthen your heart and grow from within to the point that none of this matters is the goal. Where naught can touch you or disturb the stillness from within. It's nice to have this forum, so when things do arise, we can come together and strengthen each other :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:36 pm 
Posting Freak

"compassion is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are manifesting in the three dimensional world....."

desire |dəˈzī(ə)r|

noun
a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:16 pm 

YES, I have much Desire :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next