WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: EVT Session III
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:58 pm 
Posting Freak

You are so funny in trying to humor me. I am such an intricate and I dare say intimate contributer to this forum(as well as many others), which is an outlet of the WMM for people interested in the WMM to express themselves here that to constantly repeat like a parrot that others aren't discussing the materials simply because you don't like what they say is rather asinine if not infantile wouldn't you say? It's like a three year old being miffed with her friend because her friend didn't do or say exactly what she wantd her too. Her friend expressed herself spontaneously, transparently, honestly. The three year olds are more honest. You've made it obvious in your bored conflicted manner, which in itself is quite the feat to hold those 2 emotions together at the same time for the conflict they feed each other, that unless you approve of what is discussed that it shouldn't be discussed. I thought your interest in yourself was paramount to you , especially in your mind. I'm discussing that in relation to the energatic transfers that have taken place within me from having studied the WMM for as long as I have which is about , let's say 11 years. And I am just applying my revelations. Did you miss something? Or are you still missing that point for most that are on this forum who don't say what you want them too? :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:16 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the topic here is EVT Session III (I live where you live)

I didn't create this forum, but I do respect it ... and endeavor to the best of my abilities to discuss the materials and my understanding of them ... I am not asking you to agree with me, but to share your own genuine and authentic understanding of THEM ... not your BS ... by addressing the post and not the poster ...

I know your origins and your destiny, we have that in common :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:56 am 
Posting Freak

Well tough titty, star. I am not here to live up to your expectations. You can't really discuss Event Temple 3 if you rather judge the people there more than participate in the temple .I wouldn't think anything coming from you about this would appear to be authentic in the least, just more intellectual rhetoric and that is so dull and boring. Yawn. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:49 am 
Posting Freak

sad that you believe you can control me... or what I discuss, and too bad that with that sort of attitude about compassion, you won't be able to match that frequency of the grid ... I think James made it clear, that is not quantity but quality that fill the grid ... besides, who's counting ... or it is some sort of contest you have going on in there to see who shows up the most... when most of the work isn't even done on-line (snicker) what, pray tell, do you think the "downloads" of the sessions are for?

are you given gold stars at the end of the month?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Who really cares is the maker of the drama....who thinks there are enemies here when in reality there are none....am most optimistic that once your Heart begins to open,, ...this thinking falls to the wayside....am sending lots of compassion to soften the hardness to enable the Flow of Golden Light particles the access you are denying.IT.....
What is wonderful about the Flow...is that in your contempt of which you figured (conscious or not your intent....) that you were hurting me a door was unlocked and I was allowed entrance ......the Flow took your sour lemon and helped me make sweet lemonade ....am sending you a BIG HUG and lots of unconditional Love.
Thank you Shay
Mar(.you helped me locate my ). Key Tov....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ....and I WINGMAKERWILL not rest until I have repaid this debt.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Of which tis becoming clear to me that your notion of where your location is ...is the root of the problem....Heart Center is not interconnected....is is Outer Connected....World does not revolve around Shay...she is a part of the Whole....an interconnected Heart is closed to the Flow......am putting this forth NOT as an enemy Shay....but as a friend who loves YOU and wants ...yes wants to see you Whole,
Mar Key

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:56 pm 
Posting Freak

well, all you have to do is open your heart shay... and let it smile in neutrality...and you will see there are no enemies, and no conflicts or drama except what you have created and appear to be stuck with :lol:

I can think of a million other things to direct energy to ... I do hope Spirit has some compassion for you ... but with others in REAL need, I think it will let you create your own... when it sees how creative you are :roll:

PS...I care and (wingmaker)will, to the best of my abilities, continue to contribute to the grid of compassion, whenever I feel so inspired ... whether it is recorded on the wall or not :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:20 am 
Posting Freak

Breathe staduster! Breathe!!!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:05 pm 
Posting Freak

The Neutral Heart technique can be used for any set of emotional disturbances or imbalances, and it is ideal as a method of discernment for decision making; regaining your sense of empowerment; rebalancing your energetic field, or rejuvenating your attitudinal buoyancy.

Step One: The Smiling Heart
The first step is to center yourself in your heart by imagining that your heart area is smiling. If you imagine it is smiling outward it opens the door of neutrality into which you can bring densities you wish to transform and realign.

It is essential that your heart-smile expresses the genuine quality of the neutral heart, which is contemplative, with deep chords of intuitive knowing and the soft hush of divine love. This is the attitude that you can hold in your heart area. When you settle into this attitude, you are ready for the second step.

Step Two: Invite the Densities Inside
Next you invite these stubborn energetic densities into your neutral heart. For example, suppose you are feeling discouraged, and you have identified its source as feeling unappreciated at work. The feeling of discouragement is only wearing a new face, the true energy of discouragement has been with you all of your life. When you were an infant you were discouraged when your mother went away from you. As a toddler, when you did not get your way. As a child, when you were scolded. As a teenager, when you were put down by your peers. As an adult, when you were unappreciated for your contributions.

This energy signature of discouragement, within your energetic field, is calcified every time you feel it, regardless of what the temporary source may be. Most of us have a strong energetic density around this feeling of discouragement. This is what you invite into the neutral heart, not the temporary disguise that discouragement is wearing today or yesterday, but rather the collective of discouragement that is the foundational energy for this feeling.

Each of the emotions that cause depletion of energy, creativity, intuition, mental acuity, and sense of well being can become calcified to the point that they interfere with your energetic field and its connection to the Oneness we all share. The negative emotions, like anger, envy, depression, chronic anxiety, and hopelessness, are like fundamental chords that we strike in our energetic field every time we feel them, and these chords resonate and activate other negative emotions, which can be our ruin.

Inviting these densities inside our neutral heart requires that we invite the fundamental chords. Here's what I mean. Imagine that anger is a chord that is played with three fingers. Each time you feel anger; these three fingers strike the chord. The chord resonates throughout your energetic field. It finds sympathetic chords that resonate with it and together they form a dissonance within your energetic field.

The fundamental chord is triggered by the three fingers, and what are the three fingers? They are the day-to-day events and experiences that strike the chord. And every time the chord is struck, it is welded tighter to your energetic field and your field becomes a little more rigid and less adaptive to the new energies of the six heart virtues.

Negative emotions, at their fundamental level, are packages of history like balls made out of rubber bands. It is to these "packages" that you extend the invitation, and by inviting them into the neutral heart, you are, in a sense, awakening them to their pointlessness in your present reality. In this step you are not trying to force them to change or remove them, but rather you are allowing them to feel the new perspective and energy field you are assembling.

You are creating a new discernment process with this approach, and this new process is "heard" by all parts of your system, including your energetic densities at their most fundamental level. You are accessing the intuitive guidance of your heart and asking it to realign the energetic blockages or stubborn energies that create the sense of imbalance, discouragement, and depletion that you feel. It is a gentle reminder to these old behaviors and stubborn energies that change is stirring and that they need to be aware of this change and either align to it or let go.

Step Three: Marinate with Conviction
The final step is to let these negative emotions "marinate" in the neutral space of your heart. Imagine these obstinate energies are like rigid knots when they enter your heart, and as they soak in the wisdom of its neutrality, they loosen up and begin to relax as they begin to understand your new plan. They do not magically disappear, but rather as they relax they choose to realign to the energetic grid you are consciously engineering.

What is stubborn and unwanted within you is not something you want to evict like an unwanted tenant or exorcise like a demon; rather it is a part of you that has served you in the past, and once aligned to your new plan, can continue to serve you in the future. Nonetheless, your heart—within the wisdom of its neutrality—entrains these stubborn energies to its plan and you must feel the certainty of this plan. Step three is focused on this certainty because it is in the crucible of conviction that old energies can realign and entrain to your new energetic grid.

The six heart virtues are the instruments we use to re-engineer the energy grid upon which we live. The old densities that exist in all of us are based on the history of our belief system and experiential world. In a sense, they are the bridge we crossed over to get to where we are in this very moment, but our learning must be constantly realigning itself to our present comprehension—our present learning needs. The Neutral Heart technique helps our historical learning and the behaviors and attitudes that arise from them to have less resonance and therefore cause less dissonance within our energetic field.

EVT ; My Journal ; Notes from James

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:01 am 
Posting Freak

Breath deeper starduster! Deeper! Get the rhythm , and stop doing it with your mind focus on breathing through your heart, not your head, you silly goose!!! FEEL IT thought alone can't do it! OMG! There's that emotion again! Hey! I'm schmoozing myself!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:21 am 
Posting Freak

Is a tossup to who has the bigger ego....and methinks by a slight margin you actually beat out Athena,....is really a shame you and her never found common ground...because you share so much of it together....but having said that both of you ARE valuable members of the Wingmaker team just of the negative not positive strain.and First Source is telling me as best I can to love both of you unconditionally.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:00 pm 
Posting Freak

as we integrate the three sessions of the EVTs , we see how they build upon each other... in the first one, we "share the light" and then in the second we "brighten the path" ... and by the third one we are "spiritually activated" ... as the light we share brightens the path right to your doorway... to where you live in a practical application :D

it is up to YOU whether you appreciate or resist this light ... you can not stop it from flowing, you can only block it from coming into YOU :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:08 am 
Posting Freak

I just love DOING the Event III sessions. I feel so wonderful feeling the collective that gathers there with so much care, love and LIGHT. The feeling is with me always. And the LIGHT just shines. Everyone I come in contact with throughout my day shows me this...First Source is everywhere.

:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:28 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I may be misunderstanding you, but I am assuming from other things that you have said, that by "DOING" you mean, going to the EVT website and being IN the Temple...

I don't see how that is "doing" the technique anymore effectively than realizing that the Light is "where you live" ... and that the path that was brightened led to your "home"
I don't feel anymore inspired by sitting at my monitor, than I do meditating on my couch, in fact, I feel even less focused on my heart, when focused on the pictures. I still have Mark's voice guiding me and the images in my mind ... but they are not as limited.

I do appreciate the group sessions, and am able to feel the powerful force of collective energy... but I still don't see how "going" to the website enhances that experience. The only thing that is different is "the wall" ... which is not even part of the exercise ... and I feel no need to add anything to it... that I haven't already said... I couldn't feel anymore connected to those who visit there, if I knew them personally... :wink:

PS... I see now, that a note that tells us "it is recommended" that we share our methods of activating spirituality, is posted four times a day ... isn't that what the "guide" is doing? there is something that feels very egotistical to me about "signing in" that I associate with "being seen" in church ... and words don't really convey the feelings I am experiencing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:41 pm 

Hey thanks for posting this Evt III spiritual activism...the materials always take on different meanings through time as one experiences seeing the world through different eyes then rereading the texts and they seem to take on a different understanding. It is a goal to do whatever I can to transform in a way that truly makes a difference. It is a relearning process to go backwards---drawing from within and filtering out instead of reaching out to bring within. It is easy to be sucked into the circus act being played out in the media and our organizations, and feel anxious about what to do? How can I make a difference and fix something? Anything? I feel more and more confident about making a difference behind the scenes within the undercurrents to transform in any way possible consciously. The facade is becoming more and more fake and without tangibility. Thanks so much for posting it, it was what I needed to read at this time. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 ... there are many topics in the forum's archives that discuss the EVT temple sessions, and the "guides" that have been provided ... at the top of this page you will see a blue bar (to the right - under the Social Streets yellow banner) where the word "search" can be clicked on... in the top box, all you need to do is type in a "key word" ... Such as "spiritual activism" "living from the heart" "art of the genuine" ect ect ect and then click on the search button at the bottom of that page and it will lead you to places where we have discussed them in the forum... you can look for these words as they appear in posts or for them in the topic titles, and add your own comments to these topics, by clicking on the posts... which will put this topic at the top of the "active topics" list and others will see what you have added and they may add their own comments.

this way you can also check, before you create a "new topic" to see if it hasn't already been discussed before, and we can keep all the discussions on that particular topic in one place. :D To see which topics are active ...click on the words "view active topics" above the board index box ...

I also noticed that you asked about where the members are from, and you can either determine this for yourself, by looking under their names in the left hand column of the posts, or click into their "profile" by clicking on the little icon of a person... to send a Private Message to a member, click on the icon that looks like an envelope

the website was originally set up to give Europeans faster access, but has since been moved to Canada ... so even though it is called the UK forum, it would be more appropriate to call it the "English speaking" forum :lol: As I am sure you are aware, there are other forums in other countries, that either are listed in the official wingmakers.com webpage in the "forums" section ... or not.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 pm 

I also appreciate the Evt sessions very much.... James’ words and video are so beautiful and inspiring. The collective feeling grows more and more powerful to me. I have meditated for some time but not on a regular basis with a group until the Evt's came along. It is an experience that is hard to capture in words....isn't it?....action-based, non-verbal, except for the few words we can write. It makes me feel good also to give, knowing that the light generated will go where it is needed. For me, I cannot think of anything more important than this.

The care that I feel for the people who participate whether seen or unseen and the care I feel from them is profound….the feeling is tangible. I carry it with me all day also. I personally enjoy contributing to 'the wall.' I like that you can write only a couple of sentences, that it wipes the slate clean after 48 hours and that anyone and everyone can contribute if they wish to though whether they do or not, all energetic contributions are equally important. To me, the intention is very pure....to share insight on Spiritual Activism, support, inspire, and 'share the love'. That would be my only intention and I feel it from others. It is an opportunity to say we are All in this together....cultivate coherence and unity. The path we are on is not easy and it is nice to know that there are those who care…that we are never alone. I feel blessed to be part of it. :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:27 am 

Starduster---

Thanks for the tips...being new to the forum can be a little confusing as there are a lot of places to click on and I have gone to "view active topics" and added comments to those subjects, but as you've said there are more ways to add comments...thanks again :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:44 am 

Hi Karen,

I appreciate you expressing your feelings about EVT III, it's nice to hear from others who are interested in similar subjects...where's the wall??

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:17 pm 
Posting Freak

well Karen, you can count on me for a response...I didn't get to be a posting freak by ignoring posts... I figure that is it only polite to respond to all the posts...but most of the others only reply to ones they think are worthy of their all mighty attention LOL ... and some only post in the topic they have created...as if they belonged to them (in a public forum) I sometimes wait a day to reply (unless my name is in the topic) to give other the opportunity to reply so it doesn't appear like I am in a race to be the first but I believe every post is equal to another's and deserves a reply ... it would sure be a livelyier place if we all responded to every post ... but that is my personal BS (belief system).

so you frequent the EVTs... I know how being a part of this work impressed me, when the website was first launched... I cried, to think that at last, I could do something that would contribute to this wonderful planet ... "The wall" is where you leave your comments... heartfelt graffiti (if you will) that touches the world of cyber space :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen wrote:
I also appreciate the Evt sessions very much.... James’ words and video are so beautiful and inspiring. The collective feeling grows more and more powerful to me. I have meditated for some time but not on a regular basis with a group until the Evt's came along. It is an experience that is hard to capture in words....isn't it?....action-based, non-verbal, except for the few words we can write. It makes me feel good also to give, knowing that the light generated will go where it is needed. For me, I cannot think of anything more important than this.

The care that I feel for the people who participate whether seen or unseen and the care I feel from them is profound….the feeling is tangible. I carry it with me all day also. I personally enjoy contributing to 'the wall.' I like that you can write only a couple of sentences, that it wipes the slate clean after 48 hours and that anyone and everyone can contribute if they wish to though whether they do or not, all energetic contributions are equally important. To me, the intention is very pure....to share insight on Spiritual Activism, support, inspire, and 'share the love'. That would be my only intention and I feel it from others. It is an opportunity to say we are All in this together....cultivate coherence and unity. The path we are on is not easy and it is nice to know that there are those who care…that we are never alone. I feel blessed to be part of it. :D

Thank you Karen I also share in the feelings you describe so well. It is wonderful to feel we share so much love and care with each other as a species , the entire planet. The temple is a beautiful place to be with others of like heart where the feeling is palatable.Yes, we are never alone and "Love given is never lost."
:wink: :D

P.S.

It is up to you whether you want to respond to anyones post or not even if they are addressing you. It's called discernment. There are plenty here who only respond to what they want too and especially with those who they feel are open and sincere and allowing in discussion. This is an unmonitored forum and there is no-one here that makes the rules. The only thing called for is respect which you obviously display, that some think it is necessary to post to everything is up to them but not a rule for anyone else. Just to let you know.
:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I think that is pretty obvious that we are only "in" the temple, in our minds :D
I don't believe that we are any closer by staring at the computer monitor, than we are a few feet away, lying on the couch in meditation... it is a mental exercise as far as "being there" goes... and a good example of how connected we are, no matter where we are ...
The entity is sovereign and simultaneously interconnected with all life through the Universal Spirit Consciousness (Source Intelligence). It is the animating force/energy within all life forms that is always in search of higher understanding and expression. snipped from the topic Entity in the Glossary of the WMs website

what is not mental, is our "sharing" the physical act of creating a pool of compassion, outside of our selves, and giving it over to spirit ... who contributes it to the grid of compassion... this can be done, anywhere, anytime, and we can contribute that same compassion to those we recognize are in need of it now.

it also serves to show us what we are capable of contributing and how it is done, using what is flowing into us, from the heart... to heal, to bless, to support, to comfort, to assist others how to do this no matter what place or circumstance we find ourselves in.

I believe that is why a download of the sessions were provided, and why it is suggested that we take them with us, where ever we go, to "practice" allowing this most powerful HV, to flow freely through-out the MEST

From the download section of the EVT :The audio program for EventTemples session(s 1 and) 2 can be downloaded above. Using this audio file you can participate in the EventTemples sessions from anywhere since you can use this program in your MP3 player or even burn a CD to use in your car or portable CD player. Also, below you can download the EVT 2 video for the iPod/iPhone. and that is what I use, with headphones that block out external frequencies :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:09 pm 
Posting Freak

No we are not in the temple in our minds. That's because it is HEART CENTERED. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noone is forcing you to do the temples since you chose not too. Probably noone really cares if you do or not and you obviously don't. Look at how you criticise it with your description as if those who just posted how much they appreciate the comeraderie they feel there is insignificant. Why does it bother you so much that people can appreciate and enjoy what you cannot or chose not too? You don't like the temples, so what? It's your choice and ours is to participate and accept this wonderful wonderful tool James, Solaris, and Mark have given us and anyone else who appreciates them too with us. Are you sure this is the right forum for you? You seem so unhappy here.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:13 pm 
Posting Freak

the heart and mind are an INTEGRATED SYSTEM one does not function without the other :D

Teacher: Just as the physical heart has an energetic or quantum counterpart, so does the brain. These two organs and their peripheral systems—at both the physical and quantum levels—are completely integrated,

there you go again, shay, letting the HMS program make you believe they are SEPARATE no matter how many time I post this quote from LD6

Last edited by starduster on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
No we are not in the temple in our minds. That's because it is HEART CENTERED. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noone is forcing you to do the temples since you chose not too. Probably noone really cares if you do or not and you obviously don't. Look at how you criticise it with your description as if those who just posted how much they appreciate the comeraderie they feel there is insignificant. Why does it bother you so much that people can appreciate and enjoy what you cannot or chose not too? You don't like the temples, so what? It's your choice and ours is to participate and accept this wonderful wonderful tool James, Solaris, and Mark have given us and anyone else who appreciates them too with us. Are you sure this is the right forum for you? You seem so unhappy here.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next