WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: EVT Session III
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:55 am 
Posting Freak

Not going to work honey. There is a saying, "Keep your enemies close" there is a very good reason for that I won't go into here. Bless you it doesn't matter what you say about me I am way too happy to care or make it matter in the least. I only wish you were capable of feeling such joy. I love my resilience and adaptability I only wish you were capable of such. Bless you sista . :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:08 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
once again, you drag the discussion completely off topic, to project your perspectives on others... get over it Shay, no one comes here to entertain you or bring you down... we come here to discuss the topics... to practice the Principals and to get our BS into alignment...

I have no desire to compare my capacity for experiencing Joy with you... I love my life... and express my gratitude to the UE daily ... your blessings are not genuine or authentic... what works for James, apparently doesn't work for you because you have abused it... you have Blessed everyone here several times... doesn't that tell you something? (maybe how ineffective your blessing are)

you really make it difficult to stay on topic... but that is your agenda right, to make the focus of every topic about YOU... The topic here is the EVT session III... how can you go there, with so much animosity in your heart ... do you really believe that your frequency matches the grid of compassion?
when "compassion" is defined as " an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose."

and you have just finshed bashing me for doing just that ?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:29 am 
Posting Freak

Well if ever you do the Temples without criticizing those there or having a need to criticize something about them, I might agree with you. However that's highly unlikely since you don't do them anyway so really can't talk about them and especially share in what we experience there and afterwards. Remember you don't believe that your behavior is important or has any effect. Unless, you want to be like MarkZ who feels authoritative without really knowing what he's talking about not having studied the materials but feeling the need to advise others about them anyway. Bless ya sister and him and may you both learn. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:41 am 
Posting Freak

I do the sessions as suggested by James... when I feel inspired and prepared to contribute... not according to your expectations or any schedule ... which may be more often than you chose to believe.

I never said that behavior doesn't have an effect or isn't important, I said the WMMs tell us that we shouldn't judge each other by the standards we set for "behavior" especially when our behavior has been, for the most part programed to support the HMS ...

the materials tell us that we are all good and spiritual beings because of our origins.... that is how we are designed, and to believe otherwise just reveals that we haven't REALilized that yet.

what doesn't seem to have any effect or importance is you blessing :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:34 am 
Posting Freak

You are "funny' Shayalana-thena.......as your need to always be right overides everything you say....a good thing for not only me but everyone else that you are not the authority you think you are here.....and that unlike your sister June do not have the power to control what is posted ....what is not funny is she has targeted you as the most likely one here on this forum to mindbend,,,,and if you think she is not broadcasting to you....wake up because she is......and my guess is instead of you taking this which iam saying constructively.....you lash out at me.....who only wants you and all others here no matter who you are to flow in compassion......trusting Spirit to show us the Way...not me or you or Starduster or the Watcher but the GoldenLight particles of Spirit....every day we should be getting just a little bit better then the day before......because of this energy....and you dear are the same...stuck ...all because you are unable to let go of your dislike of me....is it not time that you face this inner demon...process it ...and move on.....so that you can let go of the Thena.....your choice but if you think you are not being influenced by that which controls Athena....just wait...cause if you do not make a conscious effort to remove ...rise above it....only worse and darker shall your mindbent outlook get....am truly hoping you make it Shay.
MarDuKTov

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:15 pm 
Posting Freak

I am sorry to hear that any of us have been "targeted" ... but I am not worried about Shay, she has everything she needs to shield herself from such "invasions" and she knows how to use the Quantum Presence. I have found that the Rising Heart technique draws in such a powerful energy that most are not aware of since it is so "primordial" they have forgotten it exists and its frequencies are woven into the music ... breathing it in and releasing it to fill the Quantum Presences seems to feed the Sovereign and empower it .

I do agree, that she needs to forgive you, as you have obviously done, yourself... we all have to learn the hard way...and "all's well that ends well" or so they say... it is all quite invigorating for the ego/mind to help it feel accomplished ... it craves that "reward" and deserves it when we consider how far we came with it in command... now that it is semi-retired, the pressure's off to achieve greatness and what remains is recognized as our whole SELF's true identity... the competition has ceased ... the marriage consummated

I appreciate who you are Mark, and trust your experiences were the ones you needed, and perhaps envy the adventure of it all ... it seems to me, without really KNOWing... that at least you were engaged in what you believed was a righteous cause, and you are strong enough to admit to your mistake (no such thing) when you discovered it... far more rewarding, than running hot or cold and never feeling warm or comfortable ...if you get my drift.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:10 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster get over yourself already. I guess its impossible for you at this time to truly be honest and transparent with yourself let alone anyone on this forum with whom pride has no importance. I understand. Sometimes the ego/personality appears to be so strong that it seems to be the only thing going on and in your genetics its quite the feat in overcoming it. Bravo for you when or if you do in this lifetime! Bless you sister, truly. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:20 pm 
Posting Freak

And Bless you Shay -Thena.........your choice to or not to ...flow in compassion by feeling or instead continue to express the tough love through your brilliant mind your sister A is a master of.....reading and listeniing to the WMM is good but it is NOT enough as the words of themselves are meaningless....you must feel the Heart behind them to receive the true transmission ..and as you are blocked there ...you do not yet get it.....but in your arrogance think you do....would suggest you shut up for awhile both in and external and in your Golden silence instead immerse yourself in the Wingmaker music and art as a remedy to the authority you think you have become here.....cause if not.....what you send out to others shall and will come back to you....and what you ARE sending out is not good.....I love you unconditionally Shay.....and when you can say and mean the same to me....Victory....as then the Wingmakerwill has won out over your massive thinks it knows it all ego.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:17 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
And Bless you Shay -Thena.........your choice to or not to ...flow in compassion by feeling or instead continue to express the tough love through your brilliant mind your sister A is a master of.....reading and listeniing to the WMM is good but it is NOT enough as the words of themselves are meaningless....you must feel the Heart behind them to receive the true transmission ..and as you are blocked there ...you do not yet get it.....but in your arrogance think you do....would suggest you shut up for awhile both in and external and in your Golden silence instead immerse yourself in the Wingmaker music and art as a remedy to the authority you think you have become here.....cause if not.....what you send out to others shall and will come back to you....and what you ARE sending out is not good.....I love you unconditionally Shay.....and when you can say and mean the same to me....Victory....as then the Wingmakerwill has won out over your massive thinks it knows it all ego.

You don't seem to understand. Your opinion of me or about me means nothing its all ego/intellect/mind based as you have so eloquently shown. Your description of a beautiful sunrise for how you were feeling at the time was infinitely more transparent and honest and rare. You need to grab hold of that feeling and run with it instead of this reactive drivel that you allow your ego/personality to get the better of you with. Patience pays, and eventually you might get it especially when you stop having such a need for MY attention. And by the way it is obvious your patronizing of starduster because you believe her to be "powerful" here something like what drew you to Athena before? You dislike me because I will not let you suck up to me . I see right through your "unconditional love" is that why you called me Shay-Athena? If that is an expression of love keep it I want nothing to do with it, however, I know there ain't no Lovin where that comes from. :shock: Starduster might be a bit kinder but I wouldn't take anything for granted with her either if I were you. You have a thing for "powerful" women huh? Bless ya bro, may you learn what real power is and who holds it and those who give it away so freely and why. Ya, I'm talking about YOU. :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:54 am 
Posting Freak

Tis you who does not get get it Shay...dislike you ???......I love you...unconditionally...and hope someday you are able to see me as Iam and not as YOU THINK iam.....your thinking that i or anyone here "needs" your attention.....so intune with the other Thena....only reinforces my thinking that you and her are sisters. :)......but having said that....I WINGMAKERWILL open myself up to everything you have presented me as your opinion does count and if perhaps you are saying something that can help my SI unite deeper into FS...then I as a part of the Whole want that to occur and in that Light Golden do thank you ........who must get over herself....as what is telling about your commenting on powerful woman is you are so impressed by that notion as to yourself...your ego is using it to manipulate you ......simply put....your mind overides your Heart....and you are blocked there... which prevents you from feeling the True Form behind anothers diversity...your mind thinks it knows it all....but being unable to feel anothers energy ..which only comes from the open Etheric Heart....you are at a disavantage...and that is why you misread not only me but Starduster too.
MarDukTov

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:22 am 
Posting Freak

I couldn't care less and am totally at peace with that and still love myself unconditionally and have no need to claim the same for you because in having it for myself explains everything. I don't ask you for anything nor need anything from you in the least. So rant on, I think its hilariously funny watching you go around in circles trying to get at me, like a dog trying to bite its own ass-et. Bless you little brother may you learn without hurting yourself too much.. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 am 
Posting Freak

is your "blessing" here really an expression of how you understand that Markzorb is "doing the best that he can" ... where are the Heart Virtues, when this gives you the perfect opportunity to practice them? :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:20 pm 
Posting Freak

A blessing from Shay -thena is hollow as she does not mean it....and by calling me little brother...her ego says I know more then you.....and maybe...no probably it does. ....but I WINGMAKERWILL put my Heart(s) up against hers any day....as i know for a fact iam able to love her unconditionally and accept her no matter what Athena mindbends her to do or say.....she has no idea what is really going on here and at some level is a prisoner of the Coven and thus is working for the shadow......Shay....Flowing in Compassion....what do you think it is ???....and despite what you think there is no game going on here ...other then what is going on in YOUR mind....I want you to make it I want you to resonate upwards ...not me that is ranting with venom dripping out of the mouth....tis you who is NOT in control of herself.....Athena and Sherelle are laughing at you .
MDT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:50 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
is your "blessing" here really an expression of how you understand that Markzorb is "doing the best that he can" ... where are the Heart Virtues, when this gives you the perfect opportunity to practice them? :roll:

I do not believe Markie is doing the best he can not with all the programming he won't or can't acknowledge, so no my blessing is not of that. My blessing is my way of saying to him I have no common ground for discussion with him and until or unless he decides to actually have an idea of what we discuss here in terms of the WMM I may be open for discussion with him. But as he has professed he knows little to none of what we discuss so instead keeps using what he was programed with from the cult to substitute for any understanding of the WMM. And you, who is so critical and judgmental of others who you accuse of not sticking to the topic of the WMM to the point of intentionally trying to drive them off the forum with harassment and bullying, support MarkZ who uses perversions of the WMM from a cult that professes to be the true Wingmakers and states that James,this forum and the original WM website is a fraud. Not very discerning are you or is it not convenient in this case? The ones you try to drive off of the forum are so much better informed and sincere than MarkZ is, and at least they aren't looking to follow anyone and they are doing the best they can sincerely. I don't detect much sincerity from MarkZ only his attempt at appeasing you as much as he can. You better watch it or he'll start calling you Athena... if he hasn't already. I refuse to take him or you as seriously as you take your personality/egos. Bless you both ...as I walk away... If I want drama I 'll write a play.:roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:15 am 
Posting Freak

Do not walk away...run....for your lack of compassion AND judgemental point of view says it all Shay.... you can think all you want....that iam as you think iam..... it does not matter to me who does not need YOUR approval.....a shame you do not see what Athena and her Coven are from a distance doing to you....who is blocked at the Heart and thus unable to receive the transmissions behind the words contained within the WMM ..you do so love to quote.......am truly hoping someday soon...why not today ??... you find some common ground and are able to feel ...FEEL not think about what you are putting forth here.....am pulling for you...I really am.
Blessings and lots of Love
Being called Markie makes me feel young....and even though we both know you were displaying contempt for me in doing that....,.thank you for that feeling. ....Flowing in Compassion allows one to experience unconditional Love...and it feels good. :D :D
MarDukTov

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:30 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Do not walk away...run....for your lack of compassion AND judgemental point of view says it all Shay.... you can think all you want....that iam as you think iam..... it does not matter to me who does not need YOUR approval.....a shame you do not see what Athena and her Coven are from a distance doing to you....who is blocked at the Heart and thus unable to receive the transmissions behind the words contained within the WMM ..you do so love to quote.......am truly hoping someday soon...why not today ??... you find some common ground and are able to feel ...FEEL not think about what you are putting forth here.....am pulling for you...I really am.
Blessings and lots of Love
Being called Markie makes me feel young....and even though we both know you were displaying contempt for me in doing that....,.thank you for that feeling. ....Flowing in Compassion allows one to experience unconditional Love...and it feels good. :D :D
MarDukTov

WHO really cares? And look he uses his cult name that no doubt the cult leader assigned him and like the obedient little follower he is he uses it. Compassion? You wouldn't know it if it stared you in the eye and where is yours for me ? Where is your understanding? I never have wished you harm like you have me. You're just pissed because I won't let you suck up to me like you do starduster. I do not give my power away in fear of others like you have . You believe the cult leader has power over you because you need someone to blame for your fear. I don't believe, I know she can't harm me because I don't fear her or accept any of it or anyone one else who depends on peoples fear and belief to have power over them. This is all so elementary and again shows how much you are interested in discussing these materials. You don't discuss them you discuss the cult you never left more than anything and the fear you hold and blame them for in having power over you. Well they obviously do . It hasn't occurred to you yet, that no-one here fears your cult like you do and that's because most here are sincerely focused on what the materials here have to say . You act so emotionally immature for your suspiciousness in thinking someone is out to get you and so therefore everyone else who doesn't believe in them too. How old are you? Go back to your cult I don't think you are any where near ready for what takes place here. It is not for the weak of heart and being as embroiled in fear as you are shows nothing more than that kind of weakness. And I don't care if you like me or not or what you think of me or what you accuse me of or what nastiness you throw my way, I know its coming from you I don't need to blame your cult. It matters squat to me. That I even reply to you shows something which you are unable to acknowledge or accept because of where you view it from. But that is neither here nor there because you will never understand what is here until you completely let go of the cult and overcome your fear. You have to stand alone to do that and it can't be done from the same place that you took the fear on from. I don't expect you to understand any of this because maybe you like the cult and fear because its familiar and are you trying to replicate the same here. Your mommy is not bigger than the mothers here and that includes starduster, she's wise enough to know what your number is and I doubt very much she has one spec of fear of your cult either. I'm running to write my play something I much rather do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:37 pm 
Posting Freak

what you are expressing here Shay is a judgment... you have judged Mark "unworthy" ...

he has obviously made some changes in his life, and IS actually using the WMMs to do that... he is reading the Philos, investigating the techniques, contributing to the grid of compassion in the EVT and willing to discuss his perspective .... what the fuk do you want from him?

where is the understanding, FORGIVENESS, and compassion you alway talk about... aren't you doing exactly what you accuse me of?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Oh stuff it starduster your interpretation is yours and you think he is unworthy and he probably does too that's why he likes to follow what he thinks are powerful females. Really, I don't care for his and your petty issues in splitting hairs , just more diversions and distractions away from what really matters. I never allow you or anyone to interpret what I say because you purposely and intentionally distort it so that it fits your mind, and makes you look good, (you think), and the other bad. Why do you think he likes you so much? Because you both have this in common you both like to blame others for the choices you made in allowing someone else to influence you and then discover its not to your liking. He constantly blames the cult leader for his woes and fear. It hasn't occurred to either of you that you choose everything and are responsible for ALL choices or sometimes lack of. Its all a learning and gaining of greater understanding of how the HMS works so as to dismantle it. You seem to of got lost in the details and forgot why you are doing what you are doing.Unfortunately, you become more layered again the more you deny any responsibility for your choices and even more so when you blame and attack others and and even more so when you extol the mind over the Heart and judge those who can tell the difference. You mercilessly attack seed yet support this guy is that because she sees through you to the core and loves what she sees and you can't stand it? Well I see to the core to and love what I see and revel in it with seed. Love you sister and can't wait for you to come through this mission and join us with love. Because I know you eventually will... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:31 pm 
Posting Freak

your psycho babble does not impress me shay... I am giving you my perspective...I really don't care if you believe it or not.

I don't try to psycho analyze other people even though I am qualified academically to do that... nor do I try to project my perspectives on others... you have no idea what I think... or which frequencies I operate on... you only know what you think... so GTFO.

PS... I am not attacking seed... I have nothing against seed other than her agenda to disregard the parts of the WMMs that don't suit her personal BS... what we are trying to do here is develop a WHOLEness Perspective, and her and your and watchers "shopping cart" mentality is causing all the conficts ... when you push your HMS agenda that is contrary to the WMMs ... which I quote to show so you can discern for your self, and bring yourself into alignment, but which you have for years been IGNOREing... resting this awareness and clinging to the HMS programs you came here with.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:38 pm 
Posting Freak

You are always judging seed because you are green with envy such as you are about me. You need not be because you can contribute more positive stuff too if you you have the heart to do so. I know its not always an easy thing to do what with all of the distractions and diversions we feel so bombarded by constantly. However, that is what our Energetic Hearts and 6 Heart Virtues are for and the more we use them the more we align with other hearts of like kind. Seed and me are aligned with our Energetic Hearts such as are others who are powerfully effecting the whole together as we live the virtues. You can too if you ever chose to leave your island post of individuality in your mind that you cherish so much and fear losing if you ever join hearts with others. There is no losing involved only so much more to gain, perhaps, differently than you expect, and share and give on a scale not measurable in HMS terms. And I would not bother replying to you if I didn't love you. Figure that one. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:53 pm 
Posting Freak

honest to god, shay think about what you are saying... what is there about seed, that I would be jealous of? her self limited Love and Light perspective, her shopping cart mentality, her fear of "negitivity" her IGNOREance ... what is it ... am I jealous that she is a schmooze artist, and able to deceive not only you but herself?

Please shay ... listen to what you are saying... in the mirror.

and believe me when I say, there is NO ONE, I would rather be than ME :D

PS. you really need to read the WM's definitions of the HVs ...because what you are expressing is NOT them...but the HMS's programed response to those words.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:22 pm 
Posting Freak

seed is very consistent in behaving in a heartfelt way despite some of the nastiness thrown at her and I admit that I was one who did it too. Not any more I have come to admire her strength and love and way of expressing it. I found that trying to get along with you required me to have agree with you or be attacked like you do so many others who don't toe the line on the forum like you think they should. It's well known that you have made a concerted effort to drive people away from the forum because you didn't think they should be here. And seed is one you have made a vehement effort with to drive off the forum. You think you have succeeded with Nathan but who knows he may decide to come back and I hope he does if he feels it is the right thing to do.. I may not of agreed with everyone here but I never went to the lengths you have to keep people away from the forum. And I don't twist things to appear in my favor like you do for your convenience and pseudo sense of control that only feed your fanaticism that perhaps is a carry over from some of your religious dealings. And this is why you support the fanaticism of MarkZ and he supports and wants to follow you. Thanks for your honesty beyond what you usually admit. As to living the 6 Heart Virtues it is not something anyone needs approval for or permission from you to do. That you criticise me for not doing it the way you think it should be done, all I can say is get over it. Because what you think about what I do and how I do it means squat to me. I have others who feel very differently and appreciate what i contribute such as i do them and we, together give much good to others and know it. And for that we are glad. I love that collective feeling of individuated consciousness' there is no fear there and much joy. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:52 pm 
Posting Freak

once again, you are pretending that I think like you... that my perspective is the same as yours ... and that I have some desire to be in control... all I want to do is discuss the WMMs... and all you want to do is discuss me :lol:

I do appreciate all the energy you are directing my way... because I can put it to use, in the Temple and give it to Spirit to distribute in the world... just imagine what it will be like when the grid of compassion is full, and everyone is expressing " an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are manifesting in the three dimensional world" which IMO is the WMMs and when everyone understands and is "aware that their desire and ability to align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose." because this is letting the HVs flow...the Art of the Genuine ... and an Authentic expression of FSI into the MEST... and how we can "practice" the HVs in the NOW and assist the species to unify by transforming their "enculturation" into global equality :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:55 pm 
Posting Freak

I'm not pretending anything. If you thought like me we would NOT be having this conversation. Duh! Your assistance as you call it is not that, it is more a covert control that you do and when the one you are trying to control doesn't jive with your program you get very negative with them in your reinforcement of your programming. You don't acknowledge your own programming for all the inserts of fear and pain that come up if or when you attempt to do so. Its the way of the HMS and thank you for your demonstration it will help many others to overcome their programming even if you don't overcome yours. What a sacrifice! :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:03 pm 
Posting Freak

well, you keep trying to tell everyone what my thought are ... when I repeat over and over again, that I am here to discuss the WMMs ... you still believe I have some other motive ...
there is a way to avoid these types of distractions and it is very simple... get back on topic and respect the intent of the forum...

you have the PM to do all your schmoozing and bad talking in, feel free to do it it in there, where it doesn't reflect on the entire forum...

the intent of the forum is clear, it isn't going to change because you ignore it ... I don't run people off they refuse to get into alignment and when they find out this isn't the Love and Light chat room they thought it was they leave.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next