WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: EVT Session III
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:23 am 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
Hey Shay--

I appreciate you expressing your experience of keeping focused in the midst of shelter issues. I have gone through many situations being concerned about keeping a roof over my head--I know this has been an issue with many families as people have lost their homes. It creates much stress, no doubt a heavy tool in the HMS. I look forward to a space when all concerns of physical survival are no longer with me, with us. It does help to know "your" not the only one trying to keep focus and be positive in the midst of such challenges. Attempting to strengthen your heart and grow from within to the point that none of this matters is the goal. Where naught can touch you or disturb the stillness from within. It's nice to have this forum, so when things do arise, we can come together and strengthen each other :wink:

I know too that my consistent practice of the 6 Heart Virtues throughout each and every day and doing the QP and other techniques in breathing from the Heart to shift from the head to the Heart have helped me tremendously. I have felt such pressure and stress at times that it took everything I had to keep focused in the Heart and not let the head overrule with its accompanying negative and limiting emotions that automatically are triggered with predominant very opinionated mind chatter. I have reached a stage in my growth where I can step back from the midst of such chatter, see it for what it is and make the shift into my Heart inviting the mind into it and make different choices consciously instead of feeling victimized by unconsciously driven habitual knee jerk reactions. However, even if I do slip into those reactions I can easily forgive them ad shift into the more positive. Appreciation for the smallest things makes the shifting quick and easy. I have covered the entire gamut in emotions, don't deny any of them in seeing them for what they are and consciously chose to live the positive more than the negative if not for practicality alone which pretty well covers all facets of my life in health in particular. Positive emotions are good for your health and consistently expressing and predominantly living negative emotions aren't. It's a as simple as that and for all that we have to deal with in stress and change alone we need our health if especially if we want to give to others too. The QP and some HeartMath techniques are a way of life for me now and make such a difference in my perception and how I respond to the world. I love the challenge of these times because I know I am up to it and in that there can be no victimization ,just finding positive ways to deal with situations that benefit as many as possible. I agree with you about the forum and I appreciate your wonderful refreshing attitude here. Thank you. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:33 am 

compassion is not any desire to get anything that is not heart
truly compassion is just compassion
felt as a compassion in true heart
nothing else
compassion is the way from heart to heart
compassion is a heart service

compassion is

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:10 am 
Posting Freak

Compassion is alive in each of us...just a matter of letting it find one another,,,,which IS what is going on.....First Source is not to be denied this ...as like a tuning fork with James being the resonant harmonic we are all getting in alignment .

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:47 pm 

HALLELUJAH!!! :P :lol: :D :o :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:30 pm 

D. Vondell posted this today on Evt 3 'board'.....it is wonderful.....

D VONDELL S. | UNITED STATES POSTED: January 22, 2010 - 11:16:02 EST

http://www.thecrowhouse.com/braden.html

Gregg Braden giving scientific proof of what we are doing. It helps me focus more purposefully with my mental body that wondered off before.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:18 pm 
Posting Freak

This is funny cause I saw that in the Event Temple3 too and posted it on 2 of my threads. :lol: It is refreshing to watch and like these materials you see a bit more every time you go over them. Thanx Karen this is much appreciated. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:50 pm 

:D
I so agree Shayalana....I enjoy the way Greg Braden communicates....so clear and organized. Refreshing is a good word!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:27 pm 
 WWW  Profile

We are All One with our Creator, and with each other. The essence of First Source lives within us... our Creator is accompanying us everywhere throughout the experiences of our life; "I Live where you Live".

Total EVT Participants: 54692 (as of 19/9/11)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:00 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcxL43SircA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 pm 

Participating in the Evt. sessions is something that I do most days and it assists me greatly in aligning with the Wholeness Paradigm, and seeing First Source in all, no matter the circumstances.

Wholeness Paradigm....

Evt. 3 Temple of Spiritual Activism

The video related to EVT 3 is entitled I Live Where You Live. It is a poem written from the perspective of the Wholeness Paradigm. It refers to the Sovereign Integral. If you watch and listen carefully you will feel that the beauty of our diversity is honored, and despite the “strange faces” we are all One. I’m aware that this is common knowledge among our community, and it is often written about, and often acknowledged from Coca-Cola commercials to political speeches, but this is a different angle on the sentiment of Oneness. I would ask you to touch into this difference because it is the key resonance point that will make these EVT 3 sessions potent transformational programs—both for you as individuals and collectively.

I Live Where You Live
I live where you live;
where rounded hills and flowered valleys
settle beneath the sky,
and skyscrapers claw against gravity.
It may seem
that I have left you with strange faces,
but I live where you live.

When you have left
the things you cherish in your mind
you will find what remains
inside you,
and it is not of gloom
nor toilsome handiwork
wrought of hand and brain.

I am not God, nor some lofty spirit unseen.
I am not the angel’s voice in the quickening night
nor the soft whisper of your awakened dreams.
I am present in the one place that is all places.
I live where you live.

When you have claimed the name of God
you have felt shadows of our union.
You have fathomed a mask
that glistens a feeble photon of light
wandering unfettered into
the night’s industry.

When you have taken this mask
from your heart
and held it to the calm night sky
let nothing stir within you.

Let the winds dance with forgiveness.

Breathe the essence of me
and let it be alive inside you
flowing to your heart’s command.

If you press the hand of God
upon you there
you can sense oneness in every eye.

I am the sovereign within all living forms
and I pass among you
in the oblivion of your breath,
and the beating of your hearts.

In the land of war and peace
I am the mystery of good and evil
amid the flowering of oneness.

I live in the corridors of a deeper unity
where identity is One
and personality is many.

Near-infinite voices
leap from the same heart
wandering to oneness
on the roads of time.

No heart is separate
from the one Heart.
No breath is ever alone.
Love given
is never lost.

I live where you live.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:23 pm 
Posting Freak

I love doing the Event Temples and I do them regularly sometimes being the only one on the late night shift. The rest of the 23 hours 40 minutes after a session if I don't do them a couple times a day, is where to apply that energy in terms of the 6 Heart Virtues and that includes Valor and its subsidiary discernment. This is not like going to church where once church is over you forget about it and go and do all the things you went to church for to redeem yourself. Like the rest of the WMM it is a way of life and all preconditioning has to be dealt with if not eliminated because it is HMS generated and most of it is habit. So its more than doing the temples it's being aware of every aspect of your life and whether its conducive to what the TEMPLES are for or not. It's why these materials are not for the faint of heart nor are they for people who dabble. The way of life you see around you is generated from the HMS of a collective because we have been conditioned that way. So these WMM oppose pretty well all of that way of life because it is based on the ego/mind/intellect excluding the role of heart intelligence and the WMM are based on Heart Intelligence since that is the only way to hook up again with a fully fledged Sovereign Integral. It's more than being "nice" it's being real and using the heart virtues constantly with oneself because one is mature enough to know that this is a process and allows oneself to go through the process knowing they will not do it perfectly but will do it to the best of their abilities in truly making an conscious effort to do so and being honest with themselves about it. The HMS is very very deceptive and that is why these WMM are very very in depth about a way of life in hooking up with the Sovereign Integral. Few are willing to make this a way of life , comfort zones have a mesmerizing appeal that is hard to give up. That's what revolutions and earth changes are for.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
......The way of life you see around you is generated from the HMS of a collective because we have been conditioned that way. So these WMM oppose pretty well all of that way of life because it is based on the ego/mind/intellect......

Sovereign Integrals are aware that the external world is generated from within; the One Heart co-mingling with the HMS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl8sX52FeaQ

A "Rhythm of the Divine".

WingMakers do not oppose.

They embrace.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Image[/quote]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Happy Xmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG_lVtvHBXs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
[/quote]

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG_lVtvHBXs

:D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Ethics cannot be based upon our obligations toward people, but they are complete and natural only when we feel this reverence for life and the desire to have compassion for and to help all creatures insofar as it is in our power. I think that this ethic will become more and more recognized because of its great naturalness and because it is the foundation of a true humanism toward which we must strive if our culture is to become truly ethical.
- ALBERT SCHWEITZER

Dear Shayalana,

Participating in EventTemples sessions is an example of true humanism, but as the quote from Albert Schweitzer suggests, one is best served if they do not participate out of obligation or sense of duty. The practice of EventTemples sessions is stimulating because it's a new experience to be part of a quantum community, synchronizing your energy with others of like mind and spirit. My only caution is to practice according to the persuasions of your own heart, and not because you feel an obligation to do so.

The reason I suggest this is because you can practice something and over time it becomes a mechanical process — performed out of obligation or duty. Most of us who took music lessons as a child know this feeling very well.

Let me modify the quote from Mr. Schweitzer just a bit: The practice of participating in the EventTemples sessions cannot be based upon our obligations toward people or the planet, but they are complete and natural only when we feel our participation is directed by the genuine nudge of our hearts and spirits.

There is a rhythm to the practice and for some this rhythm may be a daily event and for others once a month. There is no formula of right and wrong here. There is no judgment that more is better, less is worse. What is important is that you participate at the beckoning and call of your own heart and soul, and when you arrive at an EventTemples session, it is because you feel the genuine desire of your heart and soul to radiate compassion.

James Notes, Event Temples

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5