WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: EVT2 after DST
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:32 am 

Good morning to all of you, hope your path has been brightened by someone walking beside you. I just have a quick question for any of you that are currently participating in EVT2. Are any of you having problems with the revolvermap globe. When I sign in to the waiting room, the globe use to show everyone that was already there and then those who signed in afterward would appear as I watched. Since the daylight savings time change, I get a blank revolving globe until after the session and then if I go back to it some of those that had participated are still lit up on the globe. I guess I could be the only one that cares about things like that, but I'm kind of weird into statistics and love to keep records of just where all those little lights are coming from. Just wondered if any one else was having that same experience and if it might be EVT website problem or revolvermap.com problem or my computer problem or just plain operator error (that's pretty normal for me). Any way I would appreciate any comments on the subject and thank you for participating in the EVT's. Have a beautiful day, thank you for walking beside me and brightening my path, and share your light with someone who needs it.
"lightraveler"

Post subject: Re: EVT2 after DST
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:48 pm 

Hi Light- same here.
For several days after daylight switch, the clock did not work either. May just be a malfunction- related to time switch - I seem to remember a similar experience in the fall.

I like to see where people are from too! :D

... I live where you live.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:16 pm 
Posting Freak

lightraveler wrote:
Good morning to all of you, hope your path has been brightened by someone walking beside you. I just have a quick question for any of you that are currently participating in EVT2. Are any of you having problems with the revolvermap globe. When I sign in to the waiting room, the globe use to show everyone that was already there and then those who signed in afterward would appear as I watched. Since the daylight savings time change, I get a blank revolving globe until after the session and then if I go back to it some of those that had participated are still lit up on the globe. I guess I could be the only one that cares about things like that, but I'm kind of weird into statistics and love to keep records of just where all those little lights are coming from. Just wondered if any one else was having that same experience and if it might be EVT website problem or revolvermap.com problem or my computer problem or just plain operator error (that's pretty normal for me). Any way I would appreciate any comments on the subject and thank you for participating in the EVT's. Have a beautiful day, thank you for walking beside me and brightening my path, and share your light with someone who needs it.
"lightraveler"

Welcome lightraveler! It's a common occurrence even before the time change. You could get in touch with the web master whom I think is Mark Hempel and ask him about it. Energy can manifest in weird ways...or not ... :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:02 pm 

Thanks for your reply Earthbowl (v e r y interesting name)! I also remember some kind of strange thing happening after the last time change but couldn't remember exactly what it was. I guess they will get it straightened out eventually.
Shayalana, thank you also for replying and I certainly agree with your comment about energy manifesting in weird ways, but isn't it those weird manifestations that keeps it interesting? They can be such beautiful experiences.
Thanks again to both of you and for brightening my path. I'll be looking forward to feeling your presence on EVT2.
"Lightraveler"