WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: NEW NOTE from James in EVT
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I debated whether to post this in "notes from James" or sessions...but since it had so much to do with the "group sessions" and our practice, I thought it was more appropriately announced here

Quote:
Ethics cannot be based upon our obligations toward people, but they are complete and natural only when we feel this reverence for life and the desire to have compassion for and to help all creatures insofar as it is in our power. I think that this ethic will become more and more recognized because of its great naturalness and because it is the foundation of a true humanism toward which we must strive if our culture is to become truly ethical.
- ALBERT SCHWEITZER

Participating in EventTemples sessions is an example of true humanism, but as the quote from Albert Schweitzer suggests, one is best served if they do not participate out of obligation or sense of duty. The practice of EventTemples sessions is stimulating because it's a new experience to be part of a quantum community, synchronizing your energy with others of like mind and spirit. My only caution is to practice according to the persuasions of your own heart, and not because you feel an obligation to do so.

The reason I suggest this is because you can practice something and over time it becomes a mechanical process-performed out of obligation or duty. Most of us who took music lessons as a child know this feeling very well.

Let me modify the quote from Mr. Schweitzer just a bit: The practice of participating in the EventTemples sessions cannot be based upon our obligations toward people or the planet, but they are complete and natural only when we feel our participation is directed by the genuine nudge of our hearts and spirits.

There is a rhythm to the practice and for some this rhythm may be a daily event and for others once a month. There is no formula of right and wrong here. There is no judgment that more is better, less is worse. What is important is that you participate at the beckoning and call of your own heart and soul, and when you arrive at an EventTemples session, it is because you feel the genuine desire of your heart and soul to radiate compassion.

It is the "great naturalness" of the act that empowers it, that connects you to the deeper reservoir of spirit fusion where you can radiate an energetic pulse of a magnitude you would otherwise believe impossible.

From my world to yours,

James

Post subject: Re: NEW NOTE from James in EVT
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:11 pm 

Doesn't this belong in the James' Notes section?

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks for the heads up star. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:48 pm 

On Event Temples site the most current "Note From James" is 5-3-2009. Is there some reason why his "notes" are so sparse, so few and far between?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:54 am 
Posting Freak

He's very very busy. Currently he is writing a story the first part which consisted of over 500 pages. The entire story is rumored to be about 4000 pages long. That is not to speak of the paintings he still does or the music he composes. He gives us more than 200% He does other things as well. It's the reason he insists on being anonymous so that he can focus on his mission here as the Lyricus teacher he is. What he has already given is utterly phenomenal in the magnitude of quantity of in depth content alone.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:15 am 
Posting Freak

Another reason is....to enable us to grow and reach for more.....they are being communicated not in words....but using other avenues of commujnication more refined Feather......Events Temple.....for One.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:17 pm 
Posting Freak

another thing to consider Featherlite is that what James releases and when, is determined by the LTO ... in the introduction it reveals that he gave Mark thousands of pages of material "to be released at a later date" ... if we can't comprehend the materials we have, which is measured by the LTO as the Earth's frequency, or consciousness ... they there is no point in releasing more.

the good thing is, that last year, there were more "new materials" released since the original launch of the site ... we had three interviews that have the potential to greatly expand our personal consciousness and the frequency of the Earth ! as Shay mentioned, James has yet another approach in the works to help us "get with the program". Unfortunately the work in the EVT is being done by very few ... and it appears that until we "get it" as a species, there is no point in releasing more materials there... the EVTs were launched almost three years ago, but the activity is less than ever... we really can't expect to see more "notes" because without genuine compassion, and gratitude - all progress toward gaining a Sovereign Integral Perspective is stifled.

more simply put - you get what you give, in equal proportions :wink: the more people contributing, the more that receive it :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Active participants 9am EST session, September 27th, 2010:

.....actually, the quantity is unimportant, the quality, however, is.....

.....1 is all that is required.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 pm 
Posting Freak

those numbers, listed in the sessions are cumulative ... not reflecting any single day, but the amount of people who have participated in that session since it was released ...7433 divided by three years, is 2477 ... divided by 365 (days in a year) averages out to 7-8 people participating on any single day (as recorded in the website) ... not exactly a "critical mass" eh?

considering the fact that in the beginning there were hundreds participating each day ... we can see how those contributing compassion are vastly overwhelmed by the world's need for it ... and how, when you consider it is being "used" up - hardly amounts to a "drop in a bucket" that is being evaporated as quickly as it is manifested

I sincerely believe that we can do better than this, because James tells us that not everyone's contributions are expression of the specific frequency of Compassion ... and will not be acceptable if it doesn't match that frequency... if that were only true in only 10% of the participants then you can understand how little progress we are making, to activate this grid.

This perspective is not to discourage us, but to inspire us to do more - to make sure our transmissions are authentic and genuine - because when they are, then even our tiny drops will have great influence on the Earth's ability to sustain compassion and transform the whole.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:07 pm 

Is James a human being in a physical body, or does he dwell in a different dimension, or is he a multi-dimensional being? How does he "relay" his notes and messages and papers? Does he type them up or does someone else?

What is the difference in the way James "transmits" his messages and "channeling"? Or is any of this involved? Does anyone really know?

Where is James' location?

I am asking sincerely, no pre-judgment at all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:40 pm 
Posting Freak

James primary reality is different than ours because of his role here at this time. He is a human being who came through a certian bloodline so as he could fullfill his mission. You need to study these materials . Read the Q&A on the WM website its an easy read and form your own conclusions from what you glean from the materials and be patient with yourself. There are what are called energetic transfers that you can only receive from actually reading or interacting with the materials themselves which make it easier to comprehend these works and understand what our role is with them too. It's a wonderful adventure and never a dull moment. :wink:

P.S.

James never refers to what he does as 'channeling'. He has access to places if you may , with his consciousness that he can derive these works from because he is a teacher of them on this planet and elsewhere and specifically incarnated here now to do this.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:12 pm 
Posting Freak

FeatherLite wrote:
Is James a human being in a physical body, ... YES... or does he dwell in a different dimension, He, like the rest of us is a multi-dimensional being - he just remembers how to traverse the dimensions because he has not incarnated as many times as we have, and his memories are not "crystalized" like ours are from having dwelt under the influence of the HMS for thousands of lifetimes or is he a multi-dimensional being? Yes, all Humans are multidimensional ... How does he "relay" his notes and messages and papers? He Translates them from the writings found in the Galactic Transitional Zones ... he does not "write them" (unless you see his signature) and he does not channel them ... as he explains in the MHI (mark hemple interview) he remembers his true identity, and knows his mission because his consciousness is not as clouded by emotional history as ours ... Does he type them up or does someone else? I assume that he typed them, because they were delivered to Mark originally by Sarah, and some later "new materials" were most likely sent to Mark via e-mail ... I believe that when went to Mark's home, to be interviewed that it was the first time anyone in the WM's community actually met him - as James (a pseudonym) ... he has revealed that his childhood was pretty normal, and that he studied music and art ( professionally?) and has a (real) job, I also assume that he has many friends who know him as someone else

What is the difference in the way James "transmits" his messages and "channeling"? Or is any of this involved? Does anyone really know? Yes, he makes a clear distinction between "translating" and channeling. The LTO wrote these materials eons ago and perfected their transformational techniques on many different worlds before it came here ... he may, in fact, have them memorized as he was no doubt a member of the Lyricus Teaching Order who composed them perhaps before we were even "born".

Where is James' location? He revealed that he lives in NY state ... and that he spend some of his child hood in India and was born in Spain.
Some of us believe that there are two pictures of him in the website ... but only Mark would know for sure :D
I am asking sincerely, no pre-judgment at all.

Shay is quite right, when she suggests that you read his own words (here: http://www.wingmakers.com/creator.html) and make your own discernment about who he is ... he is quite open in his response to our questions ... and you can write him with you own questions, via Mark to the e-mail address found in the "contact" section of the website ... but fyi - he may not answer so don't be offended if he doesn'tm I understand that he is a very busy man. :wink:

the answers I have given, are my own understanding based on what is revealed about James in the website and may not be 100% correct ... I believed, for many years that he was Dr Neruda and still believe that he put some words into Dr N's narrations (especially in the interviews) to explain his concepts in "layman's" terms... even though he says that the Ancient Arrow novel is "fiction based on fact" gleaned by a practice (not to be confused with remote viewing) called Sensory bi-location. With some practice, one can discern the fiction from the fact ... it is all fact to some extent when you consider how the LTO uses myth and metaphors to make some concepts easier to digest... as most Avatars through-out history have done.