WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Group sessions NOW - 4 times a day
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:59 pm 
Posting Freak

WOW!!!!! 341 people did the 2pm session and it seems more are joining daily! I love this ! 237 on the 9am session. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, isn't it fantastic...I just joined the later session, and there were 375. I wonder if all these people are also doing the Rising Heart technique too... I am doing it right after each session, while the energy is still vibrating and I am in that state of consciousness. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:03 am 

Around 100 people for the session I was just in... :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:12 am 
 WWW  Profile

Glad you folks are getting so much out of these. They are nice but not well attended yet.

This type session has been going on in many different Forums and venues for years. I do see some minor changes in you folks so keep up the good work. It truly does not matter where you place this energy. It works. Have a great day.

I suggest that you join the one for John's healing (June 13th)

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:45 am 
 WWW  Profile

John is doing well. The treatments are doing their job and his blood counts are returning to normal. He is not near death has been reported. Just a trip to learn more compassion for all in the cancer community and area we knew nothing about.
It is a very loving community. John has an outstanding doctor in the field of cancer.

We appreciate all who have sent their Six Heart Virtues to him during this time. We feel that this has been
a great help.

Darlene Berges

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:59 am 
Posting Freak

Thanks for the update Darlene and I am very happy to hear all is going well for both of you. Quite the learning, isn't it?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:29 pm 
Posting Freak

yes Darlene, thank you for keeping us informed...I believe most of the rumors of John's health are coming from the American WMF and stem from one source who lacks compassion...I have read these posts and understand their intent...they have not appeared here.

Experience is an abrupt teacher, yet this is the only way one can KNOW. Hopefully you have learned all you need to know and that John will have a speedy recovery... my thought have been with you both calmly radiating comfort and compassion in the sessions and in my daily routine.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Wow over 600 people in the 9 o'clock(PM) session!

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:05 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, yesterday I was the 333rd participant...which was significant to me...and today the number almost doubled... :D

something wonderful

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:08 pm 
Posting Freak

The 2 PM session also had something like 566 people , pretty darn cool! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:11 pm 

starduster wrote:
yes Darlene, thank you for keeping us informed...I believe most of the rumors of John's health are coming from the American WMF and stem from one source who lacks compassion...I have read these posts and understand their intent...they have not appeared here.

Experience is an abrupt teacher, yet this is the only way one can KNOW. Hopefully you have learned all you need to know and that John will have a speedy recovery... my thought have been with you both calmly radiating comfort and compassion in the sessions and in my daily routine.

Starduster you are the one who told that individual that John Was terminally ill. This association they have with you is harming their credability more than they comprehend. They are very nice people I suppose, who are very misguided. Glad to hear all's well with John. Many there are who have been sending healing energy to John.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:33 pm 
Posting Freak

enigma...you are getting your info from a very unreliable source... I never said John was terminally ill...until darlene told us his condition, here (above) all I was told was that he was undergoing Kemo...and that is ALL I told oona (IN A PRIVATE MSG) because she was saying some very unkind and hurtful things about him at the time (which she removed - because she felt they were getting "special" attention and didn't deserve it, in the sessions)...once again I didn't expect her to blow it out of proportion and plaster it in a public forum, besides it wasn't her or me that said that...it was Joel...and he also spiced it up even more by saying James died in 04...another big fat compassion-less lie.

you have the ability (I believe) to check your facts and to get the stories straight...with just a small bit of research...I suggest you quit listening to external voices, especially those with a history of animosity toward others being talked about...and a very clear intent of trying to discredit others ... in other words...YOU ARE BEING USED easily because you don't check the facts.

how could I tell oona something I didn't know...duh

Joel says he KNOWs the forum was bought by me...this is an outright lie that oona started (and padded by saying I had 3 million dollars another deliberate lie)...ask Solaris...why do you choose to believe anyone but the SOURCE? You CAN reveal who is lying all by your self...and is is very simple...if Joel or goona had proof, don't you think they could produce it? this info is available to the public...if it isn't clearly stated it may be "nunya" There are still some circles where humility is honored and a few people who do not seek recognition for their sacrifices.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:08 pm 

switching off

Blessings from one unique Heart to another