WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Here's a freebie!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:19 pm 

http://www.wingmakers.com/chamber1paper.html <--- check it out.

Has anyone seen this page before... I just discovered it. Thought I'd share my discovery.

Post subject: Re: Here's a freebie!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 am 

Exploration, the joy of discovery, and sharing....all part of the "deep dive" adventure.

If you do a search on his name using the forum search feature, you will find a few threads where Christopher Lock is mentioned.

Personally I find such analyses too "academic" at this point in my journey. All that intellectual exercise, unraveling coded meanings, etc. can be fascinating, but it can also become a labyrinth of distraction.

For a less academic approach, there's the Mind-Soul Comprehension technique found in the Chamber 4 Philosophy paper. http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy4.html

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
funny but thinking about cpl reminds me of how similar he is to the main character in Quantusum

college professor
focus on art
He's from Utah, so getting together with a medicine man could be easily arranged - I knew a Native Shrink - once ... might be the same one (snicker)
( I am making it all up from this point on) I imagine Chris is married with some kids (maybe not) - living in Japan, he would most likely have a "foreign" wife ... who's family would encourage her to come home, when he went Baca over the WMMs

for all I know he could have an associate degree in psychology and be his own shrink (snicker) He has a long list of impressive accreditation ...

whatever, I could just be "reaching" - but as Onyks says, the stories sure feel "authentic" ... for all I know it could be drChilde's story too ... there is a sense of urgency in the story - to be told - to share it from their own perspective ... OK I am wandering now ...

Chris wrote two more papers on WM's Art -Ch 17 and Ch 6 (linked in the Art section of the Website) - I also find it interesting how the Art World perceives Art ...and I appreciate his "educated" perspective - it comes across to me as "the phsychology of art" - but what I appreciate most is that his papers are not judgmental of the art or the artist - which makes it a little "dry" or as you put it Anna "too Academic" ... the 17 paper came out in 05 - and the one above came out the same year this forum opened I believe ... we discussed it with Chris/cpl right when he launced it - it was my first exposure to "de-coding" art and I was blow away by the process.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:18 pm 

I came across this link of all the interviews with Dr. lock and Japan WingMakers:

http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~doufaufa/wing ... gazine.htm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:58 pm 

wow, thanks for this one!