WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Gathering Of The Selves
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:23 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

On Imagination.

I was reading through some of the older threads and found a post where I had spoken on the aspect of imagination, which has been something topical in these more recent days.

There was some confusion with one members expressions as to my assertion that the Human Imagination is very powerful and thus very significant, but it was proven through quoting Lyricus Information which came through their representative ‘James’ that yes indeed, Human Imagination is as I have stated – is extremely important in the co-creative interactions of Sovereign Integral Perception … thanks to forum members for seeking and finding the “quotes” which substantiate this. [edit for example link] viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1717&p=83993&hilit=+imagination#p83993

Indeed, imagination is an extremely powerful device within the individuals sphere and influence, and ultimately shapes the destinies that we each alone shall write.
That is why for thousands and thousands of years, the Human Controllers of that mind system have centred all their resource on keeping the Human Imagination distracted by ‘things’ – survival based things.

The small parts of my book I am writing which I have shared so far in this thread magnify – broaden – the readers perceptions as to just how incredibly much the Collective Human Imagination has affected the specie, even into the Realms Lyricus speak of through their agent, in the Camelot pdf. [edit for link] http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers.html

Indeed, last night I was listening to a pod cast, ironically dberges and her partner chatting about the Q and A 14-18 (Anunnaki, ET Bases, Earth Changes, James’ Work, Sovereign Integral.) [53:49.]
At [6:00] there is comment which is related to the recent complaint from you dberges, and I would encourage you with love and sincerity to listen to what you say and to what your husband replies – it is quintessential. (breaking that cycle) [7:37] “but if we detach and at the same time criticise then we are in polarity again” – jberges …this continues on to [9:30] I found that ironic.

From [9:30] there is discussion as to ‘bases’ undetectable to normal human senses which exist and at [12:27] there is comment on [12:44] ‘what is it you need to store?’

“Storage sights?”
[13:30] ‘emotional energy’ – have a listen. Image<Click 4 Audio File [edit]

Now in relation to what I have shared so far in this thread, especially in the form of excerpts in the form of ‘a story’ what is farmed from Human Beings is the creative power of their imaginations, both individual and collective.
This is utilised by those who are actively participating in keeping Human Beings soundly locked within the Human Mind System and its related ‘dimensions’ (in my story I refer to this as “D3”) and this is exactly what Lyricus are saying.

What I am saying is that everything through the Human instrument is begotten by the first point breath of the imagination, which is why there exists this aspect of ‘storage’ which jberges quite rightly is intrigued with.

What is being ‘stored’ and USED is the Sovereign Integral (in relation to the Human Mind System) which has not been able to free itself from the confines (‘comfort zone’) of ‘The Prison’ and the VERY THING which creates this prison is the VERY THING which can liberate the individual and the collective human specie (if only the whole specie could overcome their learned need to heap disparage onto it) IS THE IMAGINATION.

That is WHY we each are encouraged by Lyricus to CREATE – and not only in the physical realm open to our body senses, but equally importantly, in ALL realms which are occupied by Sovereign Integral.

Thus, in the case of what I am writing as my story, I am CREATING this reality IN THOSE REALMS, even as they are imagined into existence

(paradox – they already exist and I am aligning with them)

So anyway, here in reading through past posts I came across this which I had shared in this forum
Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:24 pm

Entity (I am) Loves a good mystery, a game, an opportunity to play with my outposts of form.

In this I am knowing that First The Source also is of the same personality and likes to play too, and explore new frontiers.
I realize that my outposts are so individual as to almost be entirely confused, especially within the matrix of beginnings.

This is not a criticism, for I would only be criticizing my selves. It is an understanding of the need to offer a helping hand in order for the confusion to have a chance of dissipating to be replaced with understanding.

In this, I do, and not only do I but also do my Kind, instigate certain ideas within the conceptual regions of their beings.

Stories...

…Imaginings that speak to the deeper levels of the known and the unknown senses.

This in order that through the process, much is gained for the individual composite in which to further the personalities journey back into the mysteries from which they evolved.

It is correct to see this Earthen Matrix as a hologram, but misleading to believe it is unreal or illusion.
Common understanding of what is hologram begets its concept from the first layer of the deepest truth, a skin rather than the flesh, the blood the bone and indeed, the shadow of the Soul , which is beneath the film of the costume which clothes the Human Instrument.

Within the stories, reside the pieces of The Mystery, and the only way to present the Truth of such a Reality, that the Human Intelligence can withstand, is through the piecemeal offerings of the multitude of stories, together which offer the individual a coherent mosaic of the vaster Reality, known – in this situation, as Source.

Many Minds Open – Many Hearts Healed.

[edit 4 link]

Last edited by The Watcher on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
IMO you have "imagination" confused with "inspiration" Watcher ... please provides the quotes you refer too

Teacher: What causes you to search for your higher self?

...it is the inspiration that enters from the realm of the Wholeness Navigator within you, into your human instrument and then tirelessly kindles your desire to recollect the reality of the God-Fragment stored inside you.
Teacher: The God-Fragment injects divine perspective to the human instrument. It enables the soul carrier to become the soul’s vision in service to First Source. In doing this, the human instrument is transformed.

Definition of IMAGINATION
: the act or power of forming a mental image of something not present to the senses or never before wholly perceived in reality
a : creative ability b : ability to confront and deal with a problem : resourcefulness
a : a creation of the mind; especially : an idealized or poetic creation b : fanciful or empty assumption

or maybe you have it confused with "visualization" ?

Teacher: Visualization is not confined to a specific position in the body or head. It can be placed anywhere by projection. Simply project the pictures to the area in the center of your chest. The one who views the projection can be outside of your body watching from a distance of a few meters. LD6

further down he equates "visualization" with imagination....

Student: Why are visualization and imagination so important to this process?

Teacher: They engage the heart’s core intelligence and the brain’s receptivity is the result.

Student: You’re saying that the brain interprets the heart’s signals based on their… clarity?

Teacher: The higher brain is designed to “read” the heart’s signals based on how well defined they are in terms of their visual energy and emotional authenticity.

Student: Visual energy?

Teacher: Whatever images are projected upon the heart region, they are energized. To the degree you can visualize the image clearly, project it to your heart area and imbue it with your heart’s core emotions, you will send a more potent signal to your higher brain. It is this potency that the higher brain responds to.
LD 6

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 pm 

Inspiration : threads of truth from Wholeness Navigator.
Imagination : providing image, story, symbolism, form to the inspiration. One would imagine this to be a necessary variable in the world of dimension/visualization.

I see imagination as the tool that allows the “free will” rule to apply in dimension, therefore it is unique and individualized, yet finds synergy with other individual perspectives. We are given subtly, hints, mythologies, analogies, symbolism, to beckon and signpost the journey to wholeness, allowing us to find it ourselves rather than herded along without choice and without the opportunity to co-create.

Excerpt from My Central Message
You are the heirs of my light, which gave you form. It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity. It is your desire to know me as your self that brings you to my presence so perfectly hidden from your world. I am behind everything that you see, hear, touch, taste, smell, feel, and believe.
I live for your discovery of me. It is the highest expression of my love for you, and while you search for my shadows in the stories of your world, I, the indelible, invisible light, grow increasingly visible.
I could awaken each of you in this very moment to our unity, but there is a larger design – a more comprehensive vision – that places you in the boundaries of time and the spatial dimensions of separateness. This design requires a progression into my wholeness that reacquaints you with our unity through the experience of separation. Your awakening, while slow and sometimes painful, is assured, and this you must trust above all else.

Excerpt from My Central Purpose
Your freewill is not taken from you; it is merely united with my/our own. In the deepest chamber of my existence issues the will to expand, explore, unite, synthesize, and in so doing, reveal yet another layer of my/our purpose. What is this purpose you ask? It is not expressible in a language that you can now understand, but it is related to the concepts of universe discovery and self-evolution. It is the expansion and synthesis of cosmic experience.

Without the loss of physical “self-importance” it would be obvious that collective beings could only re-create another world controlled by a HMS framework. Therefore it is imperative that the practices of the HV’s, etc are rigidly adhered for the progression to experiencing and expressing wholeness, in order to contribute to the co-creation of a world without the HMS framework.

In my limited perceptions this is what I “imagine” to be part of the grand scheme: Individuals who express their wholeness consciously co-create with others toward the grand portal, in order for the human race specie to join with the six other species in order to co-create, through combined wisdom and experience, another universe - The Eighth Universe?

Excerpt from My Central Revelation
I am here, beneath this mythology, to awaken your animal self to our relationship so you may slay your vanity. This is the distortion between us. It is not space or time that separates us and diminishes our conscious relationship. It is your desire to excel within the cave of your existence and derive gratification from this and this alone.
I will leave to others to define the psychological wisdom and common sense behaviors of success. My words penetrate elsewhere; to a place within you that is susceptible, innocent, faithful, and ever listening for a tonal hint of my presence. When it is found, this part of you – like an instrument entrained by a powerful resonance – will vibrate in accordance to my voice.

Excerpt from My Central Purpose
As it is my nature to be seven-fold, there are seven universes that comprise my body. Within each of these, a species of a particular DNA template is cast forth and is nurtured by Source Intelligence to explore its material universe. Each of these species is sent forth from the Central Race into the universe that was created to unveil its potential and seed vision. Your species will converge with six other species in a distant future that will reunite my body as the living extension of known creation. While this may seem so distant as to have no relevance to your time, it is vital for you to understand the scope of your purpose. You can think of these seven species as the limbs of my body rejoined to enable me/us total functionality within the grand universe. This is my purpose and therefore your own as well.
The ascendant beings of time are converging to my central abode. All are drawn to me for the purpose of my/our will to be expressed throughout the grand universe in order to cast another grand universe, and to deepen the skin of my/our personality. This is the hidden purpose of my/our will: to create new worlds of experience that stimulate our continuing evolution.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:05 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

One very pertinent observation has to do with this:

IF we are somehow supposed to TRANSFORM entirely from this into some other state which immediately does away with having to teach, guide, be involved at all in any way with the human condition and HMS, as one or two individuals have been seriously proclaiming in this forum since the Camelot interviews were first published as to 'what Sovereign Integral' is all about.

In reality the realization is to transform understanding and thus behaviour 'wherever' we may 'be' ...

...the pertinent thing to ask oneself is:

Why would the Lyricus agent James be employing Mark to create a platform where he could publish his latest book and encourage authors and readers alike to contribute, thus encouraging everyone involved, and assisting Mark to continue to make an income and provide for himself and family all within the operating system of HMS, if indeed we are really supposed to TRANSFORM ourselves out of this altogether.

The truthful answer is that this is not the plan at all - to run off and find some safe haven, to turn our backs on the Human Condition when we can assist it in many ways, (especially since we understand it so very well) and even help invent ways of making this process much more efficient.

Lyricus is of course, not suggesting for a moment that we turn our backs or believe we are somehow 'chosen', nor for that matter, does Lyricus suggest Earth ascending and those 'left behind' only get what they deserve because they 'resisted transformation'
POPPYCOCK! < http://www.answers.com/topic/poppycock

It is not like that at all - and minds who proclaim this have serious agenda issues which they will of course naturally have to realise at some stage, dependent on their will to let go the ignorance and desist with being ignorant and ignoring The Collective response.

The Earth is not shifting to a new dimension in order to raise its consciousness
and ascend to a higher state. Nor are the fortunate few going to be swept along
because they did something better than others and therefore they are the
chosen. We, as a human family, are being prepared to live as Sovereign
Integrals upon Earth. http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers.html

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 pm 
Posting Freak

very nicely put Tolsap ... the only thing I might add would be that there is probably thousands and thousands of years, between, when we restore our wholeness (as a species) - tear down all the walls and restructure the GM/Heirarchy and when we "re unite" as FS ... in the meantime, we are grooming ourselves to become Emissaries to the other lifeforms in this Universe ...

As James tells us in the PC, the only species on the Earth are Humans ... other "visit" briefly, and other "family members" (soul carriers) are incarnating here, in our HIs - as humans ... so it isn't as if we will be co-habitating the planet with "others" ... the others will be incarnating into Humans... in this HI ... they will still have to overcome the limitations they have limited their Self too ... they will still have to cope with the HI's perspective of things, and we will still be fragmenting our conciousness when we are placed in this HI ... but after we get over THIS phase of the plan, it will be a lot easier to do that, because we will have assistance from those with a Wholeness Perspective and a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

I "imagine" that the first place we will go, with the message of "freedom" is the Twin Planet because so many of us will have relatives and loved ones there... It says somewhere in the materials that what we are doing now, will have Galactic repercussions, and that is because we will be bringing the WMMs to the inhabitants of this Galaxy first ... it will be the first to be "free" from the Prison, remember that Anu has imprisoned the entire Universe ... but this process starts right here

just as you envision yourself as a "teacher of light" ... so do we all, as that is our destiny, however, we have to KNOW what we are talking about before we can teach others ... and I also imagine that it will be just as difficult for them to accept as it is for us ... because at first they will perceive us as most perceive the Wingmakers now as some form of off-worlders - but once our memories of living on other planets are restored - we will be able to convince them, that we are all ONE ... we all have the same origins and destiny - we all have "god's" DNA :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Part of the Entity's identity includes free will, Watcher (we are Sovereigns) ... and if, of your own free will, you choose to resist the awareness of who you are ... so be it. This is why the Twin Planet was created ... so that those who CHOOSE not to participate in the next Age, will not prevent those who CHOOSE to progress from doing that ... Right now the Majority of the world's population is unprepared to progress ... so what does that mean to the rest of the Universe? - that because some refuse to go along with the program, that all the others must suffer this system of things til they do? NO ... that wouldn't be fair and it would infringe on the free will of those who choose to progress ... how can they progress if the GM is structured to support the HMS's programs ... and those people in power are certainly not just going to give it up, who would think and make choices for the sheeple (semi-incarnated) who resist this awareness, if they did that ? ... so life will go on "as usual" except for the fact that Earth will now be resonating at the frequency of a higher dimension, and only those who have raised their own (personal) resonance will find it compatible ... because THEY have transformed themselves and are prepared. Those who resist this awareness, will simply continue life, elsewhere, without even being conscious of the "shift" that took place ... without infringing on anyone's free will... and when they are ready to progress of their own free will, they will incarnate here .

you are choosing NOW, where you will be after the shift ... but this "window of opportunity" is only going to be open for a short time ... every 26,000 years

This is the experiment of transformation verses evolution. ... Transformation is simply the recognition that there are accelerated pathways that bypass the hierarchy leading to sovereign mastership rather than interdependent saviorship, and that these new pathways can be accessed through direct experience of the equality tone-vibration that is present within all entities.

... It is a vibration that holds together the three principles of the transformational experience: Universe relationship through gratitude, observance of Source in all things, and the nurturance of life. The application of these life-principles in a specific equation of conduct de-couples an entity from the controlling elements of the hierarchy.

... The Grand Experiment was designed with free will as its primary method of obtaining authentic information that can be used to expand Source Reality to all dimensions of existence. Free will is the thread of authenticity that imbues value in the various tests within the Grand Experiment. The hierarchy or any other external structure never jeopardizes free will. Only the entity can choose their reality, and this is the fundamental principle of free will.

Free will is not obscured simply because an entity is presented with alternative realities or relative truths that delay its realization of Source equality. It is the choice of the entity to invest itself in external accounts of reality instead of delving within its own resources and creating a reality that is sovereign.
2nd Philo

whatever excuse one may use to resist this awareness, won't alter one's self-created reality - but it will also, not prevent anyone from restoring their true Identity and moving into the next phase of the Blueprint of exploration ... if you aren't prepared to do that ... then you will be allowed to delay the process for as long as it take, for you to choose to transform... when you are ready to progress - but eventually you will be able to comprehend, what a wonderful opportunity the transformation is ... and when you do re-incarnate here again, you will appreciate the compassion of this plan, and understand with humility and forgiveness, why Valor is necessary, if we are going to " get the message" here, and now... and start doing what we came here to do.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The Earth is not shifting to a new dimension in order to raise its consciousness
and ascend to a higher state. Nor are the fortunate few going to be swept along
because they did something better than others and therefore they are the
chosen. We, as a human family, are being prepared to live as Sovereign
Integrals upon Earth. http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers.html

The Human Family. That is what makes us HUMAN. That we understand it is not about separating from the so called 'resisters of awareness' because we feel we would be treated unfairly or some such thing to have to deal with the choices others have made for themselves in their ignorance.

I understand this sentiment within the confines of separatism - how some sectors think they are worthy of some kind of 'heaven' and should not have to help others who are unaware of their real self - their true nature, but this is not the attitude of Lyricus Information from all that I have read so far which Lyricus have made public.
I know that it is a religious understanding, purposefully seeded in order to help maintain the HMS, because its energy creates 'us and 'thems' but The Human Family is one thing and cannot truly separate from itself. That is the illusion. That is how it thinks under the influence of HMS - The reality is far different....and it is THAT reality which I am under the influence of, so to speak.

I have never had the impression that the state of Sovereign Integral is incapable of far reaching patience and understanding or is somehow absent from the human condition except when there are 'small windows of opportunity' or is capable of turning its back on Its own Family for the sake of exercising its free will under the impression that it somehow 'isn't fair' that it should have to stick around and contribute to Success - I would think that to detach from what is perceived as 'failure' for the sake of not having to contribute to helping, is a failure in itself - the illusion of success.

I certainly don't even get the hint of an impression that this is what the Lyricus Information is - or has ever 'implied' - the Information is far more direct than that.

"The Gathering of the Selves" - what this thread is Focused upon - is about the Human Family. I don't know of many who are familiar with the Lyricus Information who subscribe to the belief that they are destined to 'fly free' to some other reality where they need not have to 'deal' with the Human Family who 'resisted awareness' and get 'what they deserve.'

That is more to do with religion, especially Christianity - maybe others, but certainly that one, in all its variations.

Does anyone else subscribe to the belief that there is a 'Twin Planet' where all those who have 'transformed into Sovereign Integral' are going to end up, leaving behind those who did not even have any access to Lyricus Information or 'resisted awareness of their true self?'

The way I see it, it is that having the realization of Source Equality does not signify that one has to go somewhere else for such a thing to be effective. Lyricus Organisation are proving this - they of course realize Source Equality but are not reclined in some relaxing alternate universe twin planet being ignorant of the need to assist, one by one - no matter how 'long' it takes, yet they are FREE from those aspects of HMS which continues to debilitate the unaware, even while working around it, through it, etc...

There is a purpose in Sovereign Integral Awareness which - to be perfectly honest - I find perfectly aligned with SERVICE to WHOLENESS, and I understand the shift in planetary frequency is not about creating some 'twin planet' but a much more natural event which will find ALL of us, as the Human Family, still on the same planet, and however many of us, as Integrated Sovereign Awareness of our true nature working TOGETHER, to help assist the 'poor blighters' who are freaked and feeling despaired and even betrayed by their own beliefs - they will be needing a lot of what WE as we know our real selves to be, have to offer and will likely be grateful for that help.

That is the way I see it. Obviously it is not the way some see it. But I am not here to argue who is right and who is wrong - I leave that up to those who care to be distracted by such things.

James is hanging around, and utilizing Mark to continue his mission - and hasn't at all even hinted that Lyricus is about grabbing who they can every 26,000 years as the tiny 'window of opportunity' allows them to.

Bottom line for me is this. IF it is about turning my back on my Human Family for the sake of not wanting to have to do another 26,000 years of assisting my Human Family, then I chose to stay, because that is somehow the thing of valor, and anyhow, why would I want to merge with any other specie knowing that I had turned my back on my own?

Anyhow, 26,000 years is nothing in particular to Sovereign Integral and besides which, the merging with the other six specie is something that will happen in the way distant future - we will have already well and truly got ourselves together before then.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:56 am 

Hello Watcher,

I do in fact synchronize with your perspectives. My prior posting reflected what I do indeed imagine, from my limited perspective, to be a grand purpose of creation/life, however, it was in no way meant to infer any form of justification for denouncing individual responsibility to Now. On the contrary, the river cannot be forced, and although agenda’s within the “grand scheme” of things take hundreds/thousands of years in our perceived linear time and their true clarity and depth can only be viewed from a distorted/limited perception in my physicalness, it is the recognition of the grandness of the universe and its evolutions that has personally provided additional tools for a more comprehensive recognition of universal oneness; this in itself is just another fragment that aids in my personal practice of maintaining and securing the heart virtues balance when confronted with conflicts within daily encounters.

It is the complexity of the universe that I have come to sense, (albeit marginally), not merely ponder, that has proved to be a blessing at times when the micro world threatens to overwhelm, again, due to its seeming senselessness. By realigning with this newfound sense, I am able to ward off, so to speak, the enticements of emotional despair and hopelessness, thereby retaining a stronger “connection” for my humble transmissions of love and compassion.

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused in your “Gathering of Selves” thread for I do respect your admirable reflections and dedication concerning the importance of this matter.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:06 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Greetings Tolsap
To be perfectly honest, when I first read the post you made and are referring to, I took it for what it was and enjoyed that you felt it worthwhile to share your thoughts and feeling in this thread. I could read and feel your intent in what you shared and appreciated you were contributing to the thread topic and I did not find what you shared to be confusing.

I then had other things to do and as is my practice I like to ponder on what other members post and let it sit for a while.

Since then two other posts happened one addressed to you, and one to me.

I decided to reply my own thoughts regarding the post addressed to me and I am heartened that this process did not distract you from posting any more, and for posting to clarify in case there was any confusion.

I appreciate anyone posting in this thread with a genuine supportive attitude for the thread topic, and would encourage anyone to do so.

I am of the opinion that everything is as it should be as it changes day to day - as the First Source Transmissions state - "Your awakening, while slow and sometimes painful, is assured, and this you must trust above all else." and 'trust' transforms into realisation at a point in each of our journeys as unique individuals.

I appreciate all your contributions to this message board, the manner in which you share your understandings and hope that you will continue to do so.

I understand that as we allow that Trust, our imagination - in relation to our 'awakening' - expands because our perspective becomes unlimited - not in the sense that we get lost in it or looped into incoherent and fanciful delusions - in relation with First Source there is purpose and co-creative will - I identify with the macro micro you mention - and the balance - it is an interesting position we are presently experiencing - microscope and telescope - information...we all know what it is like to view through the eyes of duality - the 'trick' being to see it as it truly is - ONE...and that is just THIS universe!

I am positive you know this.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:59 am 
Posting Freak

so what you are saying is that unless a post in this discussion of "The gathering of Selves" is directed specifically to you, you are not interested in the discussion or the perspective of others about the topic ... ???

again, I have to wonder why you are a member of this forum ... or why all of your discussions are not in the PMs :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:29 am 

The Watcher wrote:
I have never had the impression that the state of Sovereign Integral is incapable of far reaching patience and understanding or is somehow absent from the human condition except when there are 'small windows of opportunity' or is capable of turning its back on Its own Family for the sake of exercising its free will under the impression that it somehow 'isn't fair' that it should have to stick around and contribute to Success - I would think that to detach from what is perceived as 'failure' for the sake of not having to contribute to helping, is a failure in itself - the illusion of success.

Right on.

Quote:
That is more to do with religion, especially Christianity - maybe others, but certainly that one, in all its variations.

Right on.

Quote:
Does anyone else subscribe to the belief that there is a 'Twin Planet' where all those who have 'transformed into Sovereign Integral' are going to end up, leaving behind those who did not even have any access to Lyricus Information or 'resisted awareness of their true self?'

My understanding is that the Twin Planet is a mythical construct. There will be some who take it as a literal reality and others who recognize it as a metaphor, just as, for example the myth (story) of Annunaki enslaving humans to perform gold mining contains a metaphor (just as, for example the ancient alchemists sought the formula for transmuting lead into gold, a psycho-spiritual metaphor). In all such metaphorical/mythical constructs, there is a literal level of meaning, and a "hidden" esoteric meaning which transcends and includes the literal one. In hierarchical terms, the lower cannot see the higher, or the literal level of consciousness cannot see the metaphorical one until it reaches that level of understanding through an inner psychological maturation or "awakening."

Quote:
Lyricus Organisation are proving this - they of course realize Source Equality but are not reclined in some relaxing alternate universe twin planet being ignorant of the need to assist, one by one - no matter how 'long' it takes, yet they are FREE from those aspects of HMS which continues to debilitate the unaware, even while working around it, through it, etc...

Similar to the Bodhisattva vow in Buddhism: "Sentient beings are numberless. I vow to enlighten them." Strip away all the HMS trappings of religion and one finds the perennial wisdom, also expressed in Wingmakers/LTO.

Quote:
Anyhow, 26,000 years is nothing in particular to Sovereign Integral and besides which, the merging with the other six specie is something that will happen in the way distant future - we will have already well and truly got ourselves together before then.

Amen.

"Time is the moving image of eternity." - Plato

"Eternity is in love with the productions of Time." - William Blake

"At the still point of the turning world. Neither flesh nor fleshless;
Neither from nor towards; at the still point, there the dance is,
But neither arrest nor movement. And do not call it fixity,
Where past and future are gathered. Neither movement from nor towards,
Neither ascent nor decline. Except for the point, the still point,
There would be no dance, and there is only the dance.
I can only say, there we have been: but I cannot say where.
And I cannot say, how long, for that is to place it in time."

T.S. Eliot, "Burnt Norton"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:50 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
My understanding is that the Twin Planet is a mythical construct. There will be some who take it as a literal reality and others who recognize it as a metaphor, just as, for example the myth (story) of Annunaki enslaving humans to perform gold mining contains a metaphor (just as, for example the ancient alchemists sought the formula for transmuting lead into gold, a psycho-spiritual metaphor). In all such metaphorical/mythical constructs, there is a literal level of meaning, and a "hidden" esoteric meaning which transcends and includes the literal one. In hierarchical terms, the lower cannot see the higher, or the literal level of consciousness cannot see the metaphorical one until it reaches that level of understanding through an inner psychological maturation or "awakening."

From James' work you will find that the twin planet is waiting for those that have not move into the fourth dimension. Earth will be the planet of the higher fourth and fifth dimensional being will be living.

If you do not believe that the Project Camelot Interview given by James answers about Anu and the Annunaki are true, then you do not believe in the WingMakers/Lyricus materials. James did not stay it was any of his answers were a myth in that interview. He gave his view of the history on the planet as he knows it not as we know it. To quote you, "In hierarchical terms, the lower cannot see the higher, or the literal level of consciousness cannot see the metaphorical one until it reaches that level of understanding through an inner psychological maturation or "awakening." So we as the lower cannot see the higher as James can see it.

Last edited by dberges on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:24 pm 

The Luvolution will take care of itself, all i would say is be aware of MOTE, and basic spirituality 101, always bring your Heart=Earth to all you do. In Lak'ech Ala K'in.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:44 pm 

dberges wrote:
Ananake wrote:

From James' work you will find that the twin planet is waiting for those that have not move into the fourth dimension. Earth will be the planet of the higher fourth and fifth dimensional being will be living.

If you can do not believe that the Project Camelot Interview given by James answers about Anu and the Annunaki are true, then you do not believe in the WingMakers/Lyricus materials. James did not stay it was any of his answers were a myth in that interview. He gave his view of the history on the planet as he knows it not as we know it. To quote you, "In hierarchical terms, the lower cannot see the higher, or the literal level of consciousness cannot see the metaphorical one until it reaches that level of understanding through an inner psychological maturation or "awakening." So we as the lower cannot see the higher as James can see it.

I did not say anything was "untrue." I said there are different levels of meaning. Myths and metaphors can encode a lot of truth.

I do not "believe in" the WM/LTO materials. I experience them as tools of transformation to some degree or another, at various times.

"The WingMakers mythology is a bridge from the Sovereign Integral to the
Human Mind System, and it is designed to awaken this interest by releasing the masks of
the HMS in favor of the identity of the Sovereign Integral." - James, Project Camelot interview

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:49 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Oh I think I understand you now - you are saying that the 'twin planet' is a place where those who are unable to handle the 'shifts' will mercifully go to.
I thought from the tone of your whole reply that it was a place where those who have transformed their understanding and behavior into alignment with their true self would 'go' leaving behind the 'ones who resist the awareness' etc...

I agree with the understanding that this is metaphorical - not literal - as in another planet will park up next to Earth and upload those who can't handle the changes, or spaceships coming down to collect them.

I agree with your understanding Ananake regarding the myths and metaphors - these are something made necessary in order to attempt to gently peel back the layers of personal belief systems in order that those who are dressed in the materials of the beliefs - they might have the opportunity to at least examine those beliefs and let them go as they prove to themselves that the beliefs are erroneous.
Metaphors and myths are not to be taken literally because this can have the effect of become beliefs themselves, which then necessitates having to gently be peeled away with the tools of more myths and metaphors, which in turn can also be adopted as beliefs and so on and so forth until the individual learns to let them go....learns the nature and purpose of myth and metaphor.

I thought that about the 'gold' aspect to - what use is gold to an Entity which is not even physical? The occult refers to 'gold' as being 'knowledge' (another metaphor) but I don't see the mythical Anu as needing much of that, being that he in the story is exceedingly clever enough to trick Sovereign Integral no less!
Of course, one might ask how that could be possible, and the only answer that springs to my mind is that Soverign Integral is only able to trick itself.

Which then suggests that Anu as a metaphor is the thing that tricked itself.

Speculating mythology of course is okay as long as we dont take ourselves too seriously that the speculation also becomes belief.

:)

Could be that the 'Gold' has more to do with A+B=C='Gold' in that:
A= Sovereign Integral
B= Human Mind System
C= The creations of human imagination and belief which can be ruled over, manipulated and made to appear permanent to the consciousnesses which moves from this experience (life on Earth in the physical universe (D1 as I call it in my book) into the next experience (D3 as I call it in my book) - the thing which is referred to as The Human Mind System as Lyricus calls it - a vast landscape of impermanent creations which have been manifested through encouraged human imagination and belief.
I would say that this is where the 'twin planet' is situated - and where the occupants will at some stage be retrieved from.

"Storage" (jberges) < Click for Link re 'podcast' "Intrigued"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:57 pm 
Posting Freak

why did you create that topic, if you continue to post your perspectives of the twin planet in here ... but if this is where you want to discuss where James mentions the "parallel planet" ... I will re-post it in here, so everyone has a clear perspective of what is being discussed ... and not just their perspectives of the opinions of others

This particular aspect (planetary shift) requires, in most cases, a parallel planet to be engineered to provide a maturing environment for those whose energetic, subatomic structures are not suited or properly conditioned for the higher dimensional frequencies in which earth is unerringly approaching. I will use an analogy to ensure clarity. Imagine that there was a group of fleas riding atop a wild dog. The dog was subject to temperature extremes, running through the brush, and a variety of other challenges—all of which favored the fleas that had conditioned themselves to hang on and adapt to the conditions present in the wilderness. Those that couldn’t hang on were mercifully placed on a domesticated dog that was appropriately pampered in a fenced, manicured yard.

Admittedly, while this is a crude analogy, it does make the point that humans are guests upon earth, and earth is indeed the host. Those unable to adapt to the frequencies of the new earth, will be gently “shuttled”, reincarnationally speaking, to a planet comparable to earth so they may progress in their own time. It is somewhat like cell division, where the human family divides into two worlds, each the “zygote” of a new species divided only by time and space, and ultimately unified when time and space recede beneath the horizon of eternity. (This is an echo of the relationship between the WingMakers and Humanity.)
http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersorig/wingmakersmarkhempeljames

WE are not going anywhere ... this Earth is where FS lives, Humans are the embodiment of FSI - individuated ... James has told us that the Earth is conscious, and that it has transformed - if we are not transforming at the same rate, it is because we choose not to - and to ignore Nature/Earth . But many will be prepared when Earth moves into position, to receive the transformative energy streaming forth from the Galactic Center ... and they will fully activate their Source codes together with Earth/Nature ... those who chose not to do this will not be able to exist on Earth (as James explains) the choice is always yours ...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Image <Click4Link

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:55 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

http://lettertorobin1.site.aplus.net/id435.html

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:53 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:10 pm 

Hello Watcher,

I once again have "time" to post on the forum as I have finished moving and planned to continue my "leisurely stroll" in the Tone of Equality thread but in reading the various threads I found myself drawn here and inspired to post here first. The concept of "The gathering of the Selves" has great meaning to me and I personally find your perspectives on imagination/creation both exceptionally meaningful and very "connected" to WMM.

While I hope to go into more detail in the tone of equality thread and include some personal experiences there ... I wanted to make a few connections here as "inspiration/food for thought, experience, and discussion".

These connections involve the "link" between imagination, memory, and intuition and their connections to past, present, and future time, and the different "senses" of HI.

It seems to me that imagination could be (perhaps somewhat incompletely) described as an exercise in "possibility" framed inside "time perceived as not yet experienced through the 5 senses". Memory could be described as an exercise in "certainty" framed inside "time perceived as already experienced through the 5 senses". Intuition could be described as an exercise in probability and meaning framed inside "time perceived as being currently experienced through the five senses". It is quite possible that each of these could be a "personal and individual" perceptual construct of the "same" UIS or "UIS perceived as an event string" which is perceived/projected/created from different "first points" and as part of an "exploration of time" through different lenses of perception.

In other words, imagination could be a perceptual exercise framed in a first point of "alternate time" (often but certainly not always in the "future") through a construct of "I could experience/know that". Memory could be a perceptual exercise framed in a "first point" of "past time" through a construct of "I have already experienced/known that" while intuition could be a perceptual exercise framed in a first point of "present time" through a construct of "I can expand the meaning and connections of what I currently experience/know". Time itself in its larger version would have no "past, present, or future" except as perceptual or "reality creating" explorations or sub-dimensions of the larger "reality domain" of all versions of time experienced simultaneously.

Memory is based almost completely in perceptions/projections of the 5 senses. Intuition (6th sense) is usually based on and triggered by 5 sense experience which has 6th sense information and meaning "added" to it. Imagination (7th sense?) is a "creative extension" of and can be "triggered by" any of the other 6 senses and the "possibilities" they imply. Each of the senses could in turn "trigger" a new perception/projection of the others.

The "food for thought" is that they are all "projections/perceptions" of the same "unknowable anything" ... defined and seen through different perceptive projections (senses) and that the perceptive "two way lens" that is "chosen" is part of how we each actually "create" time, the universe as we know it, and the "illusion" of experience/probability/possibility inside a "chosen" dimensional construct (limitation) of time and space or any other dimensional limitation/creation. If imagination, intuition and memory are facets of "the same thing" and flow into and through each other through the connections between our different "senses" (much like the IUS or inter-dimensional universe structure) and time perceptions ... they could also be equal "parts" of co-creation with and "within" the "imagination" of first source. :).

This would also mean that part of the "gathering of the selves" is the gathering together or "connecting" of the different sensory perceptions/projections that create the "illusion becoming real" of different "versions" of ourselves in time and different "parts" of ourselves in space ... all with different "appearances" and participating in "different events" that are in (first source) reality the same entity participating in a single "time based" event seen through infinite "sensory choices/perceptions/projections".

More to come as I have time in the Tone of Equality thread.

And thank you for the thoughts and inspiration triggered by your posts in this thread and others.

Love

Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:55 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Greetings Phoenix

The concept of "The gathering of the Selves" has great meaning to me and I personally find your perspectives on imagination/creation both exceptionally meaningful and very "connected" to WMM.

I imagine it is more than a concept, but do understand and appreciate your expression.

It seems to me that imagination could be (perhaps somewhat incompletely) described as an exercise in "possibility" framed inside "time perceived as not yet experienced through the 5 senses".

Imagination is interesting to me for a number of ‘reasons’ because I understand that it ‘comes’ from within – and on one level we could individually ‘claim ownership’ of what imagination produces, or manifests into this physical dimension – as in ‘write a story and copyright it.’

On another level, ‘within’ is more than an expression of individuality because I imagine it to be the place of unity and oneness and thus a collective ‘thing’.

However, the ideas wrought from what we understand as ‘the imagination’ are encouraged through HMS to be ‘owned’ by the personality through which they come, but are in fact a collective creation which is ‘tuned into’ by the one imagining ‘it’.

However, the one imagining may not be aware of that connection or that what is being imagined is a product of The Collective.

As the walls of HMS are dismantled within the individuals understanding, a clear ‘picture’ begins to unfold in the ‘form’ of realisation that the individual is tapping into something which they were oblivious to ‘once upon a time’.

In regard to Lyricus Information, it is clear that the ‘stories’ are a collaborative construction and this fact is not concealed within the framework of the information, and is very clear within its ‘depths’.

I understand that this is one reason why ‘James’ prefers to remain anon. The nature of the information is such that it has an effect on some individuals to focus on the ‘author’ rather than what the ‘story’ is presenting.

This is certainly a point he feels important to explain. Mark also focuses attention on it in his interview with Randy.
http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/light- ... ry12046176

We also understand how Sarah felt compelled to think of him in terms of ‘messiah’.

It has been said over the years that James (or Mark) have been keeping tabs on the forum discussions and garnering ‘ideas’ from the individual contributors in which to make use of by ‘tweaking’ and then releasing this in the form of ‘new information’.

I understand it differently. As we each move in our lives, most of us can say that we were led to the information through our various paths – and depending on the nature of our walk – we resonate with the whole, or parts of the Information and at another level we all are connected to Lyricus, have been since before we were borm into our present incarnations, and are – each in our own ‘time’ – adjusting to this realisation.

We are in effect ‘reading the words, listening to the music, looking at the artwork’ etc which we all contributed to, and still contribute to.

“James” is the catalyst in the he brought about the event into this realm but we all had and have something to do with that process.

We are the Lyricus Organisation – well the ‘part’ of it that is gathering hereabouts, and bring through what we learn through the Information, into our daily lives.

This is the ‘memory’ part.

I am ‘certain’.

Once I intuited it, and now I ‘know’.

Of course this is not out of synch from what you have suggested, just bringing it together, which is the intention of this thread – Gathering The Selves.

It is not only about ‘Imagination’ (the thread) but certainly I have come to BEGIN to understand just what power this has, and what Lyric(us) is creating and transferring.

I think this is what your post is pointing to, in other words.

And appreciation returned re: contributions of thought and triggers of inspiration, through your posts.

(We will all together piece this puzzle) <laughing>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:08 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Human beings are both dimensional and interdimensional.
First Source is all of us.
It
is
the
Collective Us...
... First Source is the Human Collective

unencumbered

with the Human Mind System.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:09 pm 

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7o7BrlbaDs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:10 pm 
Posting Freak

My perspective of Imagination, is that is is of the mind - not to be confuse with inspiration which is a subtle form of source intelligence - an original thought being transmitted to all of humanity, but only received by a very few, and acted upon by even less.

Yes it all has to do with what frequencies we are attuned to ... whether by getting into alignment or self tuning our selves to resonate at specific frequencies... it is a matter of choice and most of the time, where we feel the most comfortable. Many perceive their "comfort zone" as "security" and will defend it with their life ... when from a Wholeness Perspective, when all the "selves" are gathered into One Consciousness - it is seen as a rut (a grave with no beginning or end) and the excuse one uses to not explore the unknown.

The LTO recognizes our "caves of disconnection" or "comfort zones" as a liability ... and James lists three most prevelant behaviors that delay one's own self-realization in A 22 Session 3

there are three major liabilities in the disciples of today:

1. They operate in CoD (caves of disconnection), which undermines the spirit of collaboration and sharing that is required to refresh and revitalize the teachings. ...
2. ... Disciples have the liability of being locked into the traditional paradigms and protecting their intellectual appeal for the sake of ego and the familiarity of comfort.

3. The esoteric is very hard to make exoteric unless it clearly demonstrates an ethical nature that is manifest in the disciple’s life. In other words, the consistency of right relations and the will-to-good is expressed faithfully across the life stream of the individual. ...
http://www.wingmakers.com/answersfromjames.html

IMO, clinging to a belief system, that was imagined to be true by an individual with a fragmented consciousness is the ultimate self deception

remember when we were kids and played "let's pretend" ? is that is what you are suggesting that we do to experience wholeness?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm 

Hi SD,

Imagination and pretense are in many ways opposite. Imagination is a visualization of a possibility while pretense is based in a known falsehood. All acts ... including the practice of the 6 heart virtues ... are preceded with an act of imagination.

Quote:
remember when we were kids and played "let's pretend" ? is that is what you are suggesting that we do to experience wholeness?

Not pretend ... IMAGINE!

Love

Phoenix

Quote:
From James interview session 3
54:44 It may not happen as quickly as some would like, but this is the path we are
committed to. If you feel fatigue and impatience, invoke your Quantum Presence to uplift
you and provide you with resilience and determination. You are empowered beings. You
are able to do miraculous things, even amid a small amount of doubt, but do your best to
release your doubts and limitations. The human imagination is equally effective in
arguing for its limitations, as it is in envisioning its freedoms and powers.
55:23 If there is one last comment I would make, it would be to contemplate the
Wholeness Paradigm. I haven’t defined it completely because you are the artisans of that
endeavor. I’ve provided some clues and a modest framework, but the visualization is a
key element of this paradigm. Activating your imaginative powers is the muscle of the
paradigm.

55:52 Surround yourself with music, and art, and culture, and loving relationships. Bring
these into your local multiverse and let them inspire your imaginative powers.
I would
encourage you to participate in the EventTemples when they are launched. There will be
seven temples in total, and these will be released over the next four years. If you can
participate in the EventTemples, it will help you exercise your Quantum Presence
because you will be part of a quantum community who collectively is radiating love and
compassion to those in need.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next