WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:22 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Kimberlee[/i]

Hahahaa;) That is funny my friend.

Love,
Kimberlee [/quote]

:) Yes, certainly not part of my job-description.
Plus I don't think the government would have me. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
he says....he/she says...Starduster says... LOL

even you admit that it was something that your contact said ...Starduster "thinks"... you of all people know I am not un-fail-able, (refer to list) and if I only "thought" you were an agent, why would you be offended or once again intimidated by my thought process or personal discernment?

are we making mountains out of molehills...? and once again trying to discredit Starduster....bwahahahhahahahaha

I forgive you...and truly understand why you are doing this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:53 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
he says....he/she says...Starduster says... LOL

even you admit that it was something that your contact said ...Starduster "thinks"... you of all people know I am not un-fail-able, (refer to list) and if I only "thought" you were an agent, why would you be offended or once again intimidated by my thought process or personal discernment?

are we making mountains out of molehills...? and once again trying to discredit Starduster....bwahahahhahahahaha

I forgive you...and truly understand why you are doing this. [/quote]

I accept your........"forgiveness" :)........?

You are right, it should not bother me what people say or think about me. However, it does bother me some, even though it is just a little it shows me I still have some things to work on. You can take that as proof of your theory, but it is really just proof that I am a human who still has some work to do. (Note:most of me finds it all amusing)
Yes I would agree, "we" are making mountains out of molehills. Case closed......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:55 am 
Posting Freak

worldblend,

It's interesting, cause I had no idea who starduster was talking about....

then you posted something for everyone to know... she was talking about you....

Oona did tell me she hired a PI to investigate starduster

725 fessed up to what s/he did, turn me in to the FBI....

can't you fess up? you just look like a wounded animal cornered - with your pussyfooting around....

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:24 am 
Posting Freak

[i]We create our own reality.

Whatever comes back to us as reality is really a accurate reflection of our personal preferences.

Examine your beliefs.

This is what most people are really unwilling to do, to take personal responsibility for their socially conditioned state of existence.

Why would i choose this?

That question is really the beginning of freedom.

seed[/i]

[Edited on 10-11-2007 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:00 pm 

This conversation is reminding me about something, I think maybe it's in the interviews, about cultural groups needing the memories purged and in the Q&A's :
Answer 69 – Purge, in this context, means to release the memory of victimhood in favor of a vision to unite for a common cause and/or purpose, and to construct together rather than participate in the destructive cycles of revenge-sabotage. Again, the discovery of the Grand Portal is a galvanizing event/process of sufficient magnitude to shift these collective memories into release and create a new pattern of behavior, which is the only way that these changes can be sustained.

It seems to me that this could be (part) of the purpose of Event Temples and realizing wholeness.

"I have seen the Tribe of Light
return the clock to the black pocket
where all divisions occur." 11

LTF

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:59 pm 
Posting Freak

i hear you learning....thank you for keeping us on track

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:04 am 
Posting Freak

the other day in a depression group, I introduced the music from eventtemples, the free sample.... and used it for a relaxation session.

I realized that yes, I have negative thoughts, that do nothing but increase worrying and tension.....and with eventtemples, I have been trying to replace those negative thoughts with positive thoughts...

i had the group listen to the music and repeat to themselves, inside their head "God loves me, my family loves me...." and several other sentences.

We did this for 5 mins....

Im going to repeat the group next week.... and do this exercise in the beginning....

-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:50 am 

I decided to go see my counselor the other day. I haven't seen her in about 4 years although I have had a couple of short phone sessions.

This time I find myself in an avoidance pattern in a certain area of my life. I think working with the heart virtues has helped me to be able to get to a place to visit my counselor once again. Counselors certainly can provide a safe place to talk things out without feeling judged. At least that's how I feel with mine.

She recommended a book which I just started today. I think the basic precepts are connected to the heart virtues.

Maybe this book is already listed in the book reading thread.

[u]Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life[/u]
by Marshall B. Rosenberg, Ph.D.

[quote]Nonviolent Communication language: It awakens empathy and honesty, and is sometimes described as “the language of the heart.”
NVC language strengthens our ability to inspire compassion from others and respond compassionately to others and ourselves.
NVC guides us to reframe how we express ourselves, how we hear others and resolve conflicts by focusing our consciousness on what we are observing, feeling, needing, and requesting.
[/quote]

[url]http://www.cnvc.org/[/url]

It looks very interesting and fitting to everything else we have been processing.

LTF

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:00 am 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by AmericasMostWanted[/i]
I've made my posts....

I struggle each day in my life, with bitter angry people who want money, riches, who have left compassion and understanding to the wayside...

because compassion and understanding, forgiveness and valor don't pay the bills....

every hour or so, I keep placing people in my energetic heart and attach a smiley face.:)

I went into my chamber of self, found my inner child, the God fragment, give him a big hug and said "It's going to get crowded in here..." one by one, I place my brothers and sisters - greedy and aggressive and sat them quietly in my heart and placed a smiley on them :):):):)

and after a few moments, the anxiety and stress goes away....and I start a new day, fresh... only it starts again...

macro the "stress in your life, the aggression and greed" to your energetic heart and macro the smiley face to go over it.

I wish I had a "hot bar" [/quote]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:03 am 
Posting Freak

Lest we have forgotten this is not only about us. There's a whole world and cosmos endeavoring to align all of the whichamacallits . Perhaps, we have some of our own to align too? :P

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:47 am 
Posting Freak

LTF said,

[quote]This conversation is reminding me about something, I think maybe it's in the interviews, about cultural groups needing the memories purged and in the Q&A's :
Answer 69 – Purge, in this context, means to release the memory of victimhood in favor of a vision to unite for a common cause and/or purpose, and to construct together rather than participate in the destructive cycles of revenge-sabotage. Again, the discovery of the Grand Portal is a galvanizing event/process of sufficient magnitude to shift these collective memories into release and create a new pattern of behavior, which is the only way that these changes can be sustained.

It seems to me that this could be (part) of the purpose of Event Temples and realizing wholeness.

"I have seen the Tribe of Light
return the clock to the black pocket
where all divisions occur." 11

LTF

"One day,
I will isolate the part of me
that is always present.
I will dance with it
like moonlight on water.
I will hold it to myself in a longful embrace
that beats perfection
in the hymn of the Songkeeper." Someday[/quote]

[i]Yes, thank-you.

I feel we each will have to make a conscious choice as to what 'self' we are willing to support.

What is connected to FS in any meaningful way is the WN or soul, this connection is the place where SI flows in, the river of our sustenance....to live as soul is to open to this river and express that.

seed [/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:35 pm 
Posting Freak

AMW you rock! Keep up what you are doing , some of us really appreciate and love you! You have contributed so much great energy to this forum if not honesty, courage, humor and insightful information and inspiration. Thanx for all you have given and do give! :cool: :) :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Witchearth3 ;). (Hope I spelled it right:o).:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:58 am 

[quote][i]Originally posted by AmericasMostWanted[/i]
worldblend,

It's interesting, cause I had no idea who starduster was talking about....

then you posted something for everyone to know... she was talking about you....

Oona did tell me she hired a PI to investigate starduster

725 fessed up to what s/he did, turn me in to the FBI....

can't you fess up? you just look like a wounded animal cornered - with your pussyfooting around.... [/quote]

AMW:
Fess up to what? I have no idea what you are talking about with FBI's and investigators and all of this. This all seems High Schoolish.....including my attempt to set the record straight.

I brought this on myself by letting anothers "reality creation" bother me. This is my fault and nobody elses....it's as simple as that. I got sucked into another's fantasy.....I acted childish......I'm responsible. :)

Post subject: Re: Why has there not been an update?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Being responsible for ones choices is not always an easy thing. I find it admirable that you are assuming that responsibility without judgment or blame. Thanks for the example.

:D

Cathedral - CS&N