WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Neutral Heart Techniques
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
check "notes from James" in the Journey section of the ET website for this new paper

PERFECT TIMING !

[b]You are creating a new discernment process with this approach, and this new process is "heard" by all parts of your system, including your energetic densities at their most fundamental level. You are accessing the intuitive guidance of your heart and asking it to realign the energetic blockages or stubborn energies that create the sense of imbalance, discouragement, and depletion that you feel. It is a gentle reminder to these old behaviors and stubborn energies that change is stirring and that they need to be aware of this change and either align to it or let go.[/b]

[Edited on 13-9-2007 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:23 pm 
Posting Freak

a GIFT !

[b]The Neutral Heart technique can be used for any set of emotional disturbances or imbaances, and it is ideal as a method of discernment for decision making; regaining your sense of empowerment; rebalancing your energetic field, or rejuvenating your attitudinal buoyancy.[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:26 pm 
Posting Freak

something for you seed and CV...

"What is stubborn and unwanted within you is not something you want to evict like an unwanted tenant or exorcise like a demon; rather it is a part of you that has served you in the past, and once aligned to your new plan, can continue to serve you in the future."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:37 am 
Posting Freak

I love this new technique and had the opportunity to really apply it at work. What I discovered was how judgement in particular seems to be the basis of greed, impatience, anger, victumization, tryanny,blame, etc., etc., etc. I was able to observe the workings of judgement after I invited it into my smiling heart and watch myself for the challenges I encountered throughout the evening. I could see how judgement left unchecked resonates at a certian frequency which invites likewise to vibrate with it and have a dominoe effect for all that it attracts in like frequency leaving one in such misery. What I especially loved about my observations about this is that I did not judge myself for judging, I understood what was taking place and why . Most of it was the habit of reacting establised long ago and without understanding. Now I know, so it just doesn't have the same effect(affect), nor do I allow it do so. There is a big difference between discernment and judgement, this is the tasty understanding I was able to conclude tonight with. Discernment still demands one to be active in their evaluation and not some passive permissiveness out of fear of being deemed wrong for standing out. I love the clarity of this.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:25 am 
Posting Freak

Perfect understanding Shay !... "I did not judge myself for judging" but appreciated allowing my consciousness to BE -"active in their evaluation"... gives one the "watcher's" grateful POV - of whole Self.
By george, youv'e GOT IT!

Letting the Heart Smile - what a revelation
Inviting the Stubborns to swim and refresh in the pool of neutrality and seeing them "clean up" and join the dancers instead of being wall flowers was the best idea yet

Living with all the intelligence system's chords in harmony adds so much more depth to the melody of life ... there's a party going on in here, admission is a knowing smile...all are welcome

Let's celebrate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:28 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
PERFECT TIMING !

[b]You are creating a new discernment process with this approach, and this new process is "heard" by all parts of your system, including your energetic densities at their most fundamental level. You are accessing the intuitive guidance of your heart and asking it to realign the energetic blockages or stubborn energies that create the sense of imbalance, discouragement, and depletion that you feel. It is a gentle reminder to these old behaviors and stubborn energies that change is stirring and that they need to be aware of this change and either align to it or let go.[/b]

[/quote]
Your quote is right. Now will you do it? You see the new discernment process is already being expressed, and it is "heard" by us, is it not? Not to judge the judging is one small example: we integrate this idea, just as if it was our own; but we just read it somewhere: this is not our original idea. So as I would know how, I gently remind [i]this[/i] old behaviour of driven up enthousiasm--and the stubborn energies--of our plain change of awareness. So align to this or let go. Value things as they are please, and not differently. You see, this is a new signal altogether. Really opening the heart.

[Edited on 16-9-2007 by CV]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Being stuck in the analysis of the mind/brain is a subtle form of judgement because it has more of a tendency to find fault than anything else. It weighs heavily on the NV part of the grid and for some reason thinks that others need its sanction and approval, so it is also heavily laced with an overblown ego which goes hand in hand with the finding fault mind/brain. That is very common and hardly what one could deem as original. Besides, what's more important, the ego's need for originality which can be divisive not unifying, or, practising these virtues in a way one best knows how and having a positive affect on others? :P

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

In the light of all eternity how much does this matter?;)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:16 pm 
Posting Freak

CV perhaps you should read this again

[b]"What is stubborn and unwanted within you is not something you want to evict like an unwanted tenant or exorcise like a demon; rather it is a part of you that has served you in the past, and once aligned to your new plan, can continue to serve you in the future."[/b]

this paper repeatedly suggest one "align" themselves... not reject anything...when we bring everything into alignment they all work together for the same goal...how can we assist our fellowman, if we are fighting our"selves"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:31 pm 
Posting Freak

[b]Aligned[/b] is the pivotal word to understand ..... understanding what one is aligning with is the issue, and has always been the issue.

seed [/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:43 pm 
Posting Freak

It may seem paradoxical, but neutrality is the pivot of transformation

It is here that you can take the stubborn, concretized energetic densities that have become rooted in your personality, and REALIGN them with the advanced energetics of the six heart virtues.

It is recommended that you devote a portion of your time to REALIGN the blockages or densities WITHIN YOUR ENERGETIC BODY during this time in order to ALIGN yourSELF to these new energies

The Neutral Heaart technique has three steps, which are designed to help you TRANSFORM the stubborn energetic densities that have concretized in your energetic field and ALIGN them to the new energy-flow in which you are learning to live

these were all taken from PAGE ONE

In step Two: In this step you are not trying to force them to change or remove them, but rather you are allowing them to [i]feel[/i] the new perspective and energy field you are assembling ...this new process is "heard" by alll parts of your system.

You are accessing the intuitive guidance of your heart and asking it to [i]REALIGN[/i] the energetic blockages

Step Three:They do not magically disappear, but rather as they relax [i]they choose[/i] to REALIGN to the energetic grid you are consciously engineering

Step three is focused on this certainty because it is in the crucible of conviction that old energies can REALIGN and entrain to your new energetic grid.

our learning must be constantly REALIGNING itself to our present comprehension.

IMHO, this process is not rejecting or judging ...it is using what we were given, to achieve what we WILL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:51 pm 
Posting Freak

yes Seed, as you can discern for yourself, it is "the densities that have become rooted IN YOUR PERSONALITY"...that need to be realigned eh?

one is aligning themSELF... not the entitiy... but the HI ie; ego-mind (energetic/quantum BODY), they are not trying to FORCE it out or reject it or discredit it nor do they belittle it...they allow it to choose a better alignment...the "intuitive guidance of your heart" comes from the mind....you are asking it to realign itself. In LD6 we find a technique to assist us in refining our egos... realigning our thought processes...our minds.

nothing is rejected...or even altered...it is refined and realigned.

[Edited on 18-9-2007 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:19 pm 
Posting Freak

I think that it has become apparent with the synchronicities, that James is listening, via the interface zone, to our concerns...he recognizes our "blockages" and is addressing them with these "notes"... they appear as a direct response to what is being broadcast across the grid...which does not filter out depression or feeling of not being appreciated... James does not need to read the post on the forum...he feels what is going on.

[quote]Teacher: The Interface Zone is an important component of the Grand Portal discovery and it will become known as the connecting element of the human species that unifies its genetic mind, and [b]in this unification, unleashes its power and capability to create [u]solutions to the natural challenges[/u] of planetary life.[/b] [/quote]

[b]I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know. What is found by them I can find. What is to come from them I can be. In all that I do may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one. [/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:01 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
Sept.12/2007 A third note from James

[b]Step Three: Marinate with Conviction[/b]
The final step is to let these negative emotions "marinate" in the neutral space of your heart. Imagine these obstinate energies are like rigid knots when they enter your heart, and as they soak in the wisdom of its neutrality, they loosen up and begin to relax as they begin to understand your new plan. They do not magically disappear, but rather as they relax they choose to realign to the energetic grid you are consciously engineering.

What is stubborn and unwanted within you is not something you want to evict like an unwanted tenant or exorcise like a demon; rather it is a part of you that has served you in the past, and once aligned to your new plan, can continue to serve you in the future. Nonetheless, your heart—within the wisdom of its neutrality—entrains these stubborn energies to its plan and you must feel the certainty of this plan. Step three is focused on this certainty because it is in the crucible of conviction that old energies can realign and entrain to your new energetic grid.
[/quote]

Oh, my gosh, has this technique served me today! My boss basically tried to give me a pink slip last night. I was in utter amazement because this is so unbelievably personal and in no way founded upon truth. I wrote a four page paper to Human Resources last night and and felt quite a relief as I will finally be heard in a professional manner. This was not a bashing contest, but rather a reach of hand toward being appreciated and treated fairly.

As I was running on the beach today, I visualized my heart as a bath of neutrality. I then soaked these rubber-band like energies into it's bath. Every time a thought of negativity arose from the encounter, I would simply moved the energy into the bath or marinade. I promised myself that I would continue to use this technique until I felt that these feelings were truly brought into neutrality. I also visualized adding a drop of each of the virtues to enhance the marinade.

Mmmm, what a mix!

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:30 am 
Posting Freak

Kimberlee, we definitly are sisters. You're talking of valor and have demonstrated it beautifully for what you felt in your heart was the most appropriate action to take i n the circimstances. Thank you for this I really really needed to experience someone else doing this at this time. It inspires me sister!:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:44 am 
Posting Freak

Hey Starduster I soooo enjoy celebrating with you!:D:D:D:D:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:48 am 
Posting Freak

Hey Star remember on the old form the "old" warriors we were? The battles we fought and won and lost only to come to realize how alike we are for how much we share. Ya, it was all worth it. Every battle was/is. However, when coming from the heart supreme, it takes on a whole new light, and baby, we are shining.;):):cool::D:D:D:D:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:34 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
Kimberlee, we definitly are sisters. You're talking of valor and have demonstrated it beautifully for what you felt in your heart was the most appropriate action to take i n the circimstances. Thank you for this I really really needed to experience someone else doing this at this time. It inspires me sister!:) [/quote]

Ever since ET was introduced, I have had countless opportunities to practice the heart virtues. I'm not saying I've exercised them every time, but having the knowledge of the techniques was truly helpful as it was yet another choice, but not based upon the mind, rather, the heart. It has been tough to focus on this aspect over the past few months as I have battled chronic sinusitus. Now that I understand how to treat the allergies that are the root cause of the infections, I have more stability in the physical sense, which in turn, helps move me from a place of frustration to a sense of relief. I am going to re-read the materials and place more focus on the techniques and get back to that place I was in before all of this physical suffering to hold.

Thanks for your words of encouragement. I don't get much time on the board these days and I miss sharing here.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:54 pm 
Posting Freak

ja, Shay, we learn so much from each other ! considering we did not have the heart virtues defined, we discovered for ourselves how to love each other by just applying the basic principals...

[quote]Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. [/quote]

now we are reaching out to our community...and demonstrating even greater virtues...and soon will be influencing the global society...

whoda thunk our sibling rivalry could have nurtured a wholeness perspective and inspired us to recognize our equality :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:33 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I was drawn to re-read this technique today and I finally feel grounded again. I practiced it all day and it was truly an answer to a prayer I had yesterday....desiring the return to that place....heart centered and aligned with the virtues. It sometimes feels as if James is writing to me personally. The timing of these writings always tends to carry a synchronistic/event string tone to them. I am very grateful and humbled.

I went to ET today for two reasons, being drawn, and out of curiousity why nothing had taken place yet (our first ET event). I feel James can sense when we are ready for the next step and felt it was important that I be part of the team.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:34 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
ja, Shay, we learn so much from each other ! considering we did not have the heart virtues defined, we discovered for ourselves how to love each other by just applying the basic principals...

[quote]Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. [/quote]

now we are reaching out to our community...and demonstrating even greater virtues...and soon will be influencing the global society...

whoda thunk our sibling rivalry could have nurtured a wholeness perspective and inspired us to recognize our equality :D [/quote]

Hey there sweet sister, that sibling rivalry was good. It brought to our awareness what we needed to work on together to change for the better. Thank you love, it is great to work and share with you.:cool::):D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re: Neutral Heart Techniques
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:42 pm 
Posting Freak

8)

Last edited by starduster on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:41 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:

Due to tech problems I removed it from the above site. The internet does not allow for it to be as creative as it was in its original form. I have gotten very positive feedback from those using it. They seem to feel it adds to their ability to connect with the virtues to help them change quickly from negative to positive energy.

Darlene Berges

http://web.mac.com/dberges/Virtueswork/ under Neutral Heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:49 am 
Posting Freak

well, I guess we can be thankful for those who were able to use it ... I appreciate all the work you put into it, and think you did a great job of getting the message out without "spining" it...Thank YOU for alll you do and who you ARE!

I will change the link in my favs...thanks for letting us know where to find it...I find it very inspiring and handy :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:34 am 
 WWW  Profile

I have fixed it and it is back up on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gt1dwbjrmY

I have heard from several people as to how much it has really help them.
As a service to the community, I appreciate all their kind words.

Darlene