WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Neutral Heart Techniques
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:17 am 

Last edited by oba on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
ImageImageImage
Water crystal photograph "Love and Gratitude".........The energy of Gratitude helps us remember
..................................................................... to be grateful about everything that happens in our lives
............................................................................... for we have created it ourselves.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:00 am 

does anyone here
even understand
what neutral means?

i have yet to see one
genuinely
'neutral'
from more
than just
two members

and no
you probably
aren't
one
of the two

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:25 am 
Posting Freak

Perhaps, YOU need to demonstrate what that is so that we know what your talking about. Whatta ya say? :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:55 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Do not mean to interrupt this conversation but wanted to share this with you

Quote:
Step One: The Smiling Heart
The first step is to center yourself in your heart by imagining that your heart area is smiling. If you imagine it is smiling outward it opens the door of neutrality into which you can bring densities you wish to transform and realign.

It is essential that your heart-smile expresses the genuine quality of the neutral heart, which is contemplative, with deep chords of intuitive knowing and the soft hush of divine love. This is the attitude that you can hold in your heart area. When you settle into this attitude, you are ready for the second step.

while doing this I am seeing a smilie heart like the smilies in smilie central? and its hilarious I cannot stop laughing at this mental picture I have sooo will this help me when bringing in the stubborn energy densities? Or should I bring it to a more sensitive nature or serious nature?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:54 am 
 WWW  Profile

I have created a Six Heart Virtues Poster athttp://web.me.com/dberges/Virtueswork/Neutral_Heart.html. You will fine the video that I created called "Neutral Heart".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:51 am 
 YIM  Profile

Thats pretty awesome, Thank you for showing me that!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:45 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
The first step is to center yourself in your heart by imagining that your heart area is smiling. If you imagine it is smiling outward it opens the door of neutrality into which you can bring densities you wish to transform and realign.

It is essential that your heart-smile expresses the genuine quality of the neutral heart, which is contemplative, with deep chords of intuitive knowing and the soft hush of divine love. This is the attitude that you can hold in your heart area. When you settle into this attitude, you are ready for the second step.

while doing this I am seeing a smilie heart like the smilies in smilie central? and its hilarious I cannot stop laughing at this mental picture I have sooo will this help me when bringing in the stubborn energy densities? Or should I bring it to a more sensitive nature or serious nature?

Hi Raindancer,

It's nice to hear about your practice of the techniques.

When we first started this many people said the same thing about how it many them feel humorous. It's a nice place to be.

For some that place is always easy to find, for others it changes over time with the practice. You don't have to be serious to be sensitive, but you might find that when clearing the densities it is important to find that contemplative neutral heart place as described. A smiling heart might be more inviting to the densities than a frowning one!

This is one of my favorites techniques.

Welcome to the forum, too.

LTF

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 am 
 WWW  Profile

Raindancer wrote:
Do not mean to interrupt this conversation but wanted to share this with you

Quote:

This also brought a light hearted smile to my face :) as I initially had a similar cartoon-like image flash in my mind's eye when I first tried the "Smiling Heart" stage of the technique. It immediatly brings in a fresh wave of positive energy, and then this feeling effectively connects in well with an attitude of neutrality.
I remember reading about the Neutral Heart technique back when it was first released on the eventtemples website, but now that I have recently began studying the EventTemples Project Introduction and James' notes again I suddenly realise that I mustn't of been open enough, or receptive enough at the time to truly appreciate how much of a gift it truly is.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed here with your heartfelt connections regarding this subject.
I am feeling a deep appreciation for the fact that we are all interconnected with one another in the intention of participation and contribution.

Heart blessings and gratitude